PDA

View Full Version : My one night in Bangkok

JackMe1
18-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Arrived in bangkok at 8pm...finally checked into my hotel at 9.30pm...talk about bad traffic!

My friend told me where to go to get the best girls...so jumped into a cab and went straight there.

Tried the model floor first...many pretty girls. But my friend told me the best service is from the fish tank.

Proceeded to the fish tank and ask the OKT for lesbians...pointed out two and I paid my THB4200 (SGD175) for 2 hours!

The girls ratings for looks and body was about 7 and 6.

Action started in the room...I was so horny I just started frenching one...then the other joined in...a three way french! Shiok...I could have fuck there and then...but held back first.

The aunty then came in to order drinks...after she left...frenching again!

She then arrived with the drinks, and another aunty brought the girls basket which contains their shampoo, tooth brush, listerine etc

to be continued....

TD0620G
19-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Arrived in bangkok at 8pm...finally checked into my hotel at 9.30pm...talk about bad traffic!

My friend told me where to go to get the best girls...so jumped into a cab and went straight there.

Tried the model floor first...many pretty girls. But my friend told me the best service is from the fish tank.

Proceeded to the fish tank and ask the OKT for lesbians...pointed out two and I paid my THB4200 (SGD175) for 2 hours!

The girls ratings for looks and body was about 7 and 6.

Action started in the room...I was so horny I just started frenching one...then the other joined in...a three way french! Shiok...I could have fuck there and then...but held back first.

The aunty then came in to order drinks...after she left...frenching again!

She then arrived with the drinks, and another aunty brought the girls basket which contains their shampoo, tooth brush, listerine etc

to be continued....
interesting :) whats the name of the place?

JackMe1
22-12-2004, 08:02 AM
sorry for the delay...as we continue...

The girls started to run the bath...quite a big jacuzzi...big enough for 3 of us.

I sat in the middle and had one girl on my left and another on my right. We then started our 3 way french kiss...all I can say was shiok... then each of my hands had a pussy to play with.

Eventually, I say on the edge of the bath while getting a blow job by both of the girls. One sucked my cock, the other sucked my balls. (Please note that they are quite clean, hence all of this is capped).

We then focused our attention to the prettier one. I started to rub her pussy and french her...while her partner started to caress and suck her breasts...while rubbing my cock. After about 5 mins she started to cum....and screamed the place down.

Out attention then turned to the average looking one....I turned her around (she had a great body) and started to bang her. Her partner at the sametime started to rub her pussy and french her. This was difficult as it was at the edge of the jacuzzi....in no time I came....too hot for me to handle.

I then had my soapy massage in the Jacuzzi...a sandwich! It was quite a sight as water was all over the place...and all of us quite exhausted!

to be continued..........

JackMe1
26-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Sorry for the delay....as we continue...

After the Jacuzzi bath there was about 1 1/4 hours left. These girls go by time and not by number of shots...

So after drying up, and having a drink we then proceeded to the bed where they gave me a full massage - one massaged waist down...the other massaged waist up. During the massage I kept thinking of different positions and soon I was getting aroused.

The girls both saw this and scene 2 started to commence....

I signalled the prettier girl to lie down, while I started to commence my assault on her pussy... her friend also started to suck her breasts and french her... this lasted a few minutes.... seeing my cock so lonely, her friend stopped frenching her and began to suck on my cock. To complete the triangle, her pussy got licked! what a sight! makes me hard thinking about it.... In no time the girl's pussy I was licking, began to cum. She was buckling like a bronco horse...I had a hard time keeping my cum in....so quickly changed position. I turned the prettier girl over and started to ram her from behind. Her friend then kneeled beside me and started to french me. I then rubbed her pussy and her tits at the same time....and she began to rub the prettier girls pussy while I fucked her. This position was too shiok for me... and after 5 mins I began to cum..

Gee whizz...just thinking about what happend is making me real hard again... if you want a 3 some definately go to thailand....cheap, clean and good!

to be continued again......

cumming
26-12-2004, 04:57 PM
nice FR :p keep up the good work ... anymore ?

longblack
27-12-2004, 01:29 AM
Hey, that was a good one, got me excited too ;)
Would be good if you could tell us the name of the place.

Cheers

JackMe1
02-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok...time to complete the FR....

After the second shot...still got about 30 mins left. The girls started to tease me saying..."three?"

It sounded good...but I was a bit exhausted from the last two fucks. I told them to start without me...and later I will join them!

They did exactly that... they acted like they have not had sex for a long time and really got into each other...with a very strong french while rubbing each other's pussy and tits. That lasted for a few minutes, then they changed to 69... this got me excited, and in no time the general was up and ready!

While they were at it...I quickly put on a cap, and then started to fuck on of the girls...forgot which one...did not care! While fucking, they remained in the 69 position....after 5 mins of pumping...I pulled out...and started to fuck the other girl. Was pumping vigorously...but could not cum!

Suddenly both girls started to attack me...pushing me to the bed. One sat on my dick...and the other on my face... I felt I was in an XXX movie!

This was too much for my dickie...and I managed to shoot one more time! I was really proud of myself...3 times!

After that we all fell into a heap on the bed.... kissed a little...then it was time to get dressed. My cock was sore...but happy.

I managed to struggle out of the room and hop into a cab....enough fucking for the night! Had no more energy!

Now looking forward to my next visit to Thailand....a truely unforgettable experience!!!

TD0620G
03-01-2005, 03:47 AM
one important fact missed out, where is this place? :D

luckyorange
03-01-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Brother,

Very interesting story. Infact, I am heading to Bangkok end of this week. Please advice the name of the place .

Thanks... and happy new year

wanker10
05-01-2005, 05:33 PM
one important fact missed out, where is this place? :D

From wat he mentioned could be POSEIDON. Anyway, i will be going to BKK on the 20/1. Any Bro here can recommend where to get those that can book for overnight. I know POSEIDON model can ta pow but they are quite ex. This time i go on low budget.

The last time I had one cost me 7000B overnite in addition to the 7000B i spent upstairs at the VIP room. (4 person share the VIP room which cost 3000B for 3 hrs)

Thanks in advance.

OkoBoko
06-01-2005, 12:22 AM
I think i've been to this place before. That was during a company's trip but was a few years back. Yes, tat place u are paying much more but the service level is for sure top rated. The "penthouse" is as big as any apartment. Got 3 bedrooms, dining room, tv area with karaoke, a jacuzzi and not to mention all the "Tigeress" we've booked. All five of us simply performs in a group from jacuzzi to the bedrooms. it's really just like a mass orgy party. Sorry i cant post any detail FRs as it has been some years back already. But definetly a worthwhile outing that could last in my memory for some times.