PDA

View Full Version : Small party on 19/March this MTH

haoj
16-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Gd day!
Sorry my bro in sbf due to i post the wrong date in my other thread. The Date should be 19/March this MTH on monday

My dear Bro, I be trying hosting a small swing party in one of the resort come this coming Monday. Due to my Miss are very comfortable with the couple we meet so far, My Miss suggest that why not we try a small swing party to get to know more people who are cool n enjoy the time toget.
It will be starting from Afternoon till night time. Any couple from soft or full want to come do Pm me. I have sms a few couple they are trying to match their timing and great thanks for the couple who support me lol.
Event will be cfm once everyone have cfm their timing. It will be a big room enough for everyone so Room so will be share toget it just a small amount of max $50 pls bring Snack and drink if u wish to if case u are hungry.

Abit of info of us.
I am a chinese 31 and she is a chinese. 28
we looking for genuine cpls who are not pushy and respect each other
we are real. no faker pls.
Intertested pls pm me with your detail get back to your asap.

Name
Email for exchanging pic.
HP no.

The rules are very simple.
.The ladies decides everything and if any or both are not attracted to each other's partner well the guy watch.
. 100% condom a must.
. well guys need to do n expect b4 meeting. Is do not expect anything.
. Pls Respect each other.
. I hope the bro here understand what I am trying to said here if your ger is not comfortable so don't force it.

haoj
17-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Any one keen pm me. It will be on monday. So far one couple have cfm coming any more. soft or hard couple. All welcome.

relcasper
17-03-2012, 06:54 PM
hi im interested in going to this party, im 19 dis yr and single and virgin* i`ll pass u my num 82189044 so dat u can text me back asap abt the party

relcasper
17-03-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm shahril Virgin, Safe Sex, Single and Horny Girls Can Try Me

im 19 yrs old 170cm tall 84kg malay virgin nvr sex b4 always mustrabate and in thirst for sex my email [email protected] my num 82189044

cataramp
18-03-2012, 02:42 AM
I'm shahril Virgin, Safe Sex, Single and Horny Girls Can Try Me

im 19 yrs old 170cm tall 84kg malay virgin nvr sex b4 always mustrabate and in thirst for sex my email [email protected] my num 82189044

sabo case?