PDA

View Full Version : spa near IT mall

ridhwan5
16-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Hey guys. Its been a while since I last visited a spa for massage. This may have been posted before, so if it is, do tell me.

Was at the area looking for some IT products and also went to a nearby shopping centre to look for jeans and shoes.

After going up to this one level, past by some shoe shops when I encounter this spa. Decided to check it out since I have some time.
Lady at the counter is old but friendly, recommend me this malaysian chi lady. She said got other races as well e.g. thai, malay etc but all not in yet.

so, since first time to this place, try my luck with this lady. The room is very spacious, nicely decorated and very clean. Has an attached shower that is very roomy, which is something considering im quite a big guy.

Knocked door, and the aforementioned malaysian chi lady come in. Was disappointed by her looks, but as the other gals are not available, will accept.

She make up her lack of looks for her massage skills. Its not bone breaking, but there is some strength and effort and she even make me wince when she try to unknot some stiff muscles. Again, no easy task as I am a big guy.

30 mins pass, after turn over, she pop the GQ. As im on the budget, took HJ only. Was rather mechanical, which is another minus point for me. Ask if can autoroam, and she say got charge as well. Ask for discount, which she give in eventually. So I got to autoroam as she stroke me.

unload, showered and left the place. Counter lady promise me next time I come got better gals. Hmm

stats
Name: dun bother to ask
Looks: 4/10 very aunty
body: 6/10 passable
Massage: 7/10 not the best, but still above those piano-types. Points for strength as well

Damages: $40 for 45mins plus $60 for hj+autoroam (this is getting exp)

rtf: maybe, only because the rooms are spacious, clean and decorated nicely, and counter lady promise other younger gals. Will see.

Now, I will share only those with 50 points and above plus a recent fr. I will screen through. For the noobs, do some homework and be adventurous! Furthermore, I believe some of the senior bros here can decipher my hints and from my topic title.

Mp5navy01
16-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Bro ts.... There is a thread Liao.... About indian ger wan... If I am not wrong should be the same place....

Mp5navy01
16-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Anyway tts the good spirit for sharing.... No problem web if there is existing thread.. Thanks for sharing

ridhwan5
16-03-2012, 12:40 PM
hmm...indian gal? they only mention malay gal....unless u refering to another joint at da same area...pm me n we share notes