PDA

View Full Version : old place, new name

pricklyheat85
15-03-2012, 01:38 PM
i've been trolling the forums for a while without signing up, found quite a number of good places with the hints from bros here and commandoed in others.

but i wanna share this place that i've been once before, and now it's a new establishment, but with the same faces i think.

the previous place has a thread but don't want to make it so obvious.

this is a discreet place in the central area, i happened to pop by for a look ytd and was surprised to see it open again, so i went in.

their mode of business has slightly changed but the prices are still about the same. as it is still the early days of their reopening they only had three girls.

decor in the main area and in the room about the same, but one major change which i don't really like. prefer the old layout.

what i liked though - while last time they wore their own clothes they now wear nurse-like uniforms with a zip down the front. very sexy.

name: v
boobs: c, but fake
damages: 40/45min, others standard price

when i came out i saw this super syt with a sweet smile and what looks like a killer bod. will definitely return to try her out.

the ang pais of the place are not back yet though.

i didn't take down the contact no., but senior bros should know this place. will protect this place and give location to bros with 30 pts or above.

for bros with little/no pts, sorry but you've also got to troll through this forum and look for hints. some are quite obvious.

Cbcktfbbs
15-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Bro pls pm me location thx

Shah Ryan
15-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Bro can pm me the lOcation?interested to when there

toyotavios
15-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Bro, mind to share the location? Waiting for your PM. Thanks.

pricklyheat85
16-03-2012, 02:01 PM
sorry bros, inconvenient to check forum too often.

have sent out some PMs but since my account is new i can only send out PMs once every five minutes.

wouldn't be able to give everyone the location cos must protect playgrd, but here are some more hints.

- central area
- near a whole row of drinking places
- near a landmark where you go gamble

bros who know pls dun broadcast location too.