PDA

View Full Version : Other KTV's like 'W' at Foch Road?

Hgsyndrome
14-03-2012, 12:21 PM
A favour to ask of all the highly experienced bro's in here.

Some friends brought me to a KTV along Foch Road and going by the descriptions here, it was probably 'W'. You book a room inclusive of jugs and the viet girls butterfly in and out. Tips around $20-$30 at the end of the night.

I quite like the idea, since I've only been to high end places like Las Vegas and Dynasty where you pay lots for a nice room and sometimes, you end up entertaining the PRC girls more than they entertain you, at the end of which they ask you for $200 or more tips. The viet chick at Foch Road kissed, cuddled and encouraged my hands to explore all for $30, and she had a great body to molest too! (if you know what I mean). Other than the language issue (who's there to talk anyways), it was a great experience for very little money.

Can the bro's here recommend any other places like that? Private room with girls who you can choose. Chill, watch a little TV, make out and something more in a private arrangement outside if the feel is right. I don't drink or sing much and I don't want to feel pressured into bonking the girl or giving big tips if I don't like her.

I'm quite new to the chion'ing scene so would appreciate some guidance from the Masters here! Tks!

crypster
15-03-2012, 12:42 AM
there are a lot of such joints like W. there is one also down the road near W same concept. PM me for other joints.. i do not want to list those joints and have the undercover here raid it off... though they know what other joints are around.

such joints of tips 30 are common. there are also tips 20 one lol same concept. for such joints is either 20/30

CPVictim
19-03-2012, 03:42 AM
Geylang
======
Top City
After Dark
Paramount
Golden Castle
SG
IQ
New Shanghai
One more next to Bell Disco Between (Lorong 7 and 9)

Jalan Besar
========
W
GM
RS

Parklane
======
K2

Peace Centre
==========
Sophrano
Club Jade

Golden Landmark Hotel
==================
KTV on 4th floor

Joo Chiat
=======
Echo

Orchard
======
Orchard KTV

Jalan Sultan
=========
Armani
Dongmen

I've just touched the tip of the iceberg, there are several more in Balestier, City etc areas.

Hgsyndrome
19-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Tks CPVictim!

crypster
21-03-2012, 09:56 PM
Worse place I being w ktv cannot make it. Now there. Regret coming. I rather go other joint also not so bad

lsecretl
21-03-2012, 10:32 PM
bro u at the KTV TS mentioned now?

jackbl
22-03-2012, 01:49 AM
Worse place I being w ktv cannot make it. Now there. Regret coming. I rather go other joint also not so bad

Why bad??? I went there few day ago, so so leh.... Not bad and not good :D

crypster
22-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Compare with other joints felt bad

Hgsyndrome
22-03-2012, 11:38 AM

So which other joints would you suggest? What did you find bad about W? The girls? Facilities?

Cheers!

jackbl
22-03-2012, 12:08 PM

Bad in term of room price or decoration or gals quality or tips amount or .....?

eric69
22-03-2012, 03:22 PM
have been trying to find a place like BS for quite sometime, can start to have fun at 3pm, any bros can intro something like BS ? what are the opening hours for W at Foch Road ? thanks.

crypster
22-03-2012, 05:41 PM
W ktv starts at 3pm end 9pm for happy. 160 for happy 220 for SH. for large room.

other rooms not too sure forgot already.. call and ask.

i prefer spending the same amount at new shanghai honestly.. W same price yet no gals sian.

MassiveGirth
22-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Go further East, you will find Club Echo. :D
Bro, it is still fun but compare to its golden years it has toned down a lot.

A favour to ask of all the highly experienced bro's in here.

Some friends brought me to a KTV along Foch Road and going by the descriptions here, it was probably 'W'. You book a room inclusive of jugs and the viet girls butterfly in and out. Tips around $20-$30 at the end of the night.

I quite like the idea, since I've only been to high end places like Las Vegas and Dynasty where you pay lots for a nice room and sometimes, you end up entertaining the PRC girls more than they entertain you, at the end of which they ask you for $200 or more tips. The viet chick at Foch Road kissed, cuddled and encouraged my hands to explore all for $30, and she had a great body to molest too! (if you know what I mean). Other than the language issue (who's there to talk anyways), it was a great experience for very little money.

Can the bro's here recommend any other places like that? Private room with girls who you can choose. Chill, watch a little TV, make out and something more in a private arrangement outside if the feel is right. I don't drink or sing much and I don't want to feel pressured into bonking the girl or giving big tips if I don't like her.

I'm quite new to the chion'ing scene so would appreciate some guidance from the Masters here! Tks!

jackbl
23-03-2012, 12:05 AM
. W same price yet no gals sian.

No gals of your taste ??? That night I went, I see many many gals leh.....

Hgsyndrome
23-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Go further East, you will find Club Echo. :D
Bro, it is still fun but compare to its golden years it has toned down a lot.

Bro, Where's Club Echo?

raykee
25-03-2012, 09:47 PM
all elder bros, just to ask this kind of KTV is chiong ownself or go in group better?

JohnnyQuek
25-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Bro, Where's Club Echo?

Joo Chiat.

jackbl
26-03-2012, 01:42 PM
all elder bros, just to ask this kind of KTV is chiong ownself or go in group better?

Of course is to go in group. Share cost and keep accompany when your gals went "run tables" :D

best123
26-03-2012, 04:12 PM
just went W.... not bad lah....relaxed atmosphere.....not dirty....gals not pushy....but quantity not enough

Hgsyndrome
27-03-2012, 09:41 AM
just went W.... not bad lah....relaxed atmosphere.....not dirty....gals not pushy....but quantity not enough

Were you there Sun or Mon? Prob all the girls knock out from the Fri crowd liao...These places are really popular. Went W and GM and a few other joints around midnight last Fri. All fully occupied.... no rooms whatsoever...

aimbird
27-03-2012, 08:19 PM
RS still good?

best123
28-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Were you there Sun or Mon? Prob all the girls knock out from the Fri crowd liao...These places are really popular. Went W and GM and a few other joints around midnight last Fri. All fully occupied.... no rooms whatsoever...

sunday....still got quite a few empty rooms:D

jackbl
29-03-2012, 01:11 PM
sunday....still got quite a few empty rooms

Better to go during HH, a great variety for u to choose :D

Hgsyndrome
30-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Better to go during HH, a great variety for u to choose :D

Anyone interested in going HH together on weekdays?

joew2005
30-03-2012, 08:45 PM
the boss here is also a owner at nsh.

coolermonster
30-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Hi bros, i also new to chionging, went twice to club oran at pearl c area. Was recommended by my fren to tip $50 each time....did i spoil market? Please advise

Hgsyndrome
31-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi bros, i also new to chionging, went twice to club oran at pearl c area. Was recommended by my fren to tip $50 each time....did i spoil market? Please advise

$50 is usually the rate for butterfly girls at KTV's with PRC's and even the Joo Chiat bars, but when I was at 'W' my friend who's a regular told me $20-30 so that won't spoil market.

IMO its a hard life drinking and entertaining drunken men so if they serve you well you can jolly well decide to give them more. I've had bad experiences twice at Las Vegas where the China girl sits with me for less than 2 hours and then demand for $200 at the end of the evening when I've already given $150. (I didn't even grope or kiss them, and they didn't really make an effort to entertain me either; very disgusted...)

fendy
02-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Bro,

the ktv at havelock is for entertaining customer, not for own pleasure.

go to small ktc like roch or geylang, these are money worth spending. with 150 , u get at least 5 different sets of @@ to pressed, being pressed onto your face.

just my 2 @@ worth of tots

$50 is usually the rate for butterfly girls at KTV's with PRC's and even the Joo Chiat bars, but when I was at 'W' my friend who's a regular told me $20-30 so that won't spoil market.

IMO its a hard life drinking and entertaining drunken men so if they serve you well you can jolly well decide to give them more. I've had bad experiences twice at Las Vegas where the China girl sits with me for less than 2 hours and then demand for $200 at the end of the evening when I've already given $150. (I didn't even grope or kiss them, and they didn't really make an effort to entertain me either; very disgusted...)

misterdurvy
02-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Was there last Friday night with 1 other friend, small room with 3 jugs of beer for $133. Rooms were filled and through the night, we keep noticing the same few girls running around our level. Only towards the end of the night we saw fresh faces appearing but bo hua to take any liao.

Like the place because the girls aren't pushy and for their frequency is high compared to china joints. The girls there generally have v basic command of chinese, unlike other joints like K2, so I suggest to go with a few friends.

Hgsyndrome
04-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Bro,

the ktv at havelock is for entertaining customer, not for own pleasure.

go to small ktc like roch or geylang, these are money worth spending. with 150 , u get at least 5 different sets of @@ to pressed, being pressed onto your face.

just my 2 @@ worth of tots

I hear ya!

Imanoob
06-04-2012, 10:05 AM
hey bros, any recommendation for any english speaking ladies in any ktvs?
intending to go to during hh and tips around 20-30. ive been to one but however, couldnt get any english speaking ladies:(

new in this scene as i was exploring the mps in sg and would like to try something new:D

thanks for any help bros.

Hgsyndrome
09-04-2012, 04:23 PM
hey bros, any recommendation for any english speaking ladies in any ktvs?
intending to go to during hh and tips around 20-30. ive been to one but however, couldnt get any english speaking ladies:(

new in this scene as i was exploring the mps in sg and would like to try something new:D

thanks for any help bros.

At tips $20-30, it would be hard to find Eng speaking. Obviously cheap labour is CHEAP for a reason. If the KTV girls had English speaking ability they prob wouldn't be working there, although the Viet girls in that range seem to all speak a little Chinese these days.

You might have some luck at the Orchard Towers pubs with Pinoy chicks. More of a Eng speaking country in general...

pchai
28-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Was there over the weekend HH, many are Viet sty & some late 20, good sound system (better than more expensive ktv Tuberose & K2) for those who like singing, the place is clean, toilet no smell & room aircon is cold enough.

After my girl that came along with me left for work, got a Chinese speaking Viet chick, good service, big boob can play but not like one uncle (abit 变态) I saw frenching a syt by locking her 2 hands behind, very much like going to rape her.

A small room can comfortably sit up to 4 average size ppl, total damage $100(1 jug + fruit + waitress tip & 'playing' tip) for a quite lazy weekend afternoon, will return to laze again.

saltwet
28-05-2012, 01:55 PM
W is owned by BS boss. After the closure of BS, there is not many place likes it before. Except, one in Joo Chiat. I don't know is it club echo.

Those who chiong VB joint will know Sunday is an off day for them. If you are lucky, you find one VB playing love with you on that day.

Rooms & facilities in W is definitely better than NSH and even Armani. Price for rooms & tips are more or less among these 3.

VB are definitely cheaper than PRC. I spent more few thousands I don't even go one time hotel with PRC. In addition, if a VB likes you you can own her for less than $500/mth.

Erm ... Is there any more questions wrt VBs? Consultant fee? Points accepted only.

alantlt
28-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Echo Vietnam gals there is of certain standard whereas some of them even can speak fluent chinese. Overall is ok, except for those funiture, sofa whereas are quite old, dirty n worn out. Toilet are able u to have a round inside which cost abt 80 - 100/shot, most still depends on chemistry.

pchai
29-05-2012, 09:11 AM
W is owned by BS boss. After the closure of BS, there is not many place likes it before. Except, one in Joo Chiat. I don't know is it club echo.

Those who chiong VB joint will know Sunday is an off day for them. If you are lucky, you find one VB playing love with you on that day.

Rooms & facilities in W is definitely better than NSH and even Armani. Price for rooms & tips are more or less among these 3.

VB are definitely cheaper than PRC. I spent more few thousands I don't even go one time hotel with PRC. In addition, if a VB likes you you can own her for less than $500/mth.

Erm ... Is there any more questions wrt VBs? Consultant fee? Points accepted only.
Good short & sharp comprehensive information. Bro, would have upz you but no power now.

saltwet
29-05-2012, 11:40 AM
No problem. Just doing my part for the community of love & lust.

cryinfree
29-05-2012, 05:43 PM
been there (W) consecutive for the last 3 weekends..and from HH extend all the way.. for the 1st n 2nd Visits..the girls there got standard n were plenty and lotsa of choices.. supply more than demands.. was pleased wif this scenario thus go back for 3rd attack..but was quite disappointed with e 3rd assault cos the standards of girls drop rapidly and pools of girls seem smaller...still deciding whether should give 4th assaults this weekend anot..?

saltwet
30-05-2012, 12:54 AM
IMHO I think no harm trying. Something that I don't know is the supply of vb is like durians & depends on seasonal ( or luck ). Perhaps, some brothers can explain why is this so.

pchai
30-05-2012, 09:22 AM
pls stop postin dis thread as they may get raid "angryz"
This ball-less mother fucker zap me 3 pts w/o leaving nick for my 1st posting #36. This is not the way to stop others from posting or are you a competitor from another ktv joint.

saltwet
30-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Bro, need not get angry. I kana 6 pt leh. Although I have good intention, I know my mistake. I apologise here.

For those who need any info for VB ktv info, you're welcome to PM me. I wish to win my points not so much of my reputation but I am out to wish to help brothers to chiong with an open mind and eyes. TQ.

pchai
31-05-2012, 09:42 AM
07:58 AM Sammyboyforum's basic rules - no spewing of vulgarities, zapped for doing so
This is interesting, why don't u list out all the rules easy for everyone to know before hand, just another ball-less mother fucker zap me 5 pts w/o leaving nick. You big fuck u zap lor can die meh :)
After all, account can also be ban by boss for sharing lobang with trusted Bro w/o collecting $$$ from anyone.

pchai
31-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Bro, need not get angry. I kana 6 pt leh. Although I have good intention, I know my mistake. I apologise here.

For those who need any info for VB ktv info, you're welcome to PM me. I wish to win my points not so much of my reputation but I am out to wish to help brothers to chiong with an open mind and eyes. TQ.
Bro, you are right but some just don;t have that mentally, would have upz you 5 pt if not for my previous account being ban for free sharing lobang. Was zap 5 instead of 6, looks like it's the same person trying to be a keyboard 'hero'.
Anyway, if I do unintentionally step on someone tail, do leave your nick if you want to zap so that we can have a open discussion before I make apologise if there is a needs.

cryinfree
31-05-2012, 08:19 PM
pls stop postin dis thread as they may get raid "angryz"
This ball-less mother fucker zap me 3 pts w/o leaving nick for my 1st posting #36. This is not the way to stop others from posting or are you a competitor from another ktv joint.

07:58 AM Sammyboyforum's basic rules - no spewing of vulgarities, zapped for doing so
This is interesting, why don't u list out all the rules easy for everyone to know before hand, just another ball-less mother fucker zap me 5 pts w/o leaving nick. You big fuck u zap lor can die meh :)
After all, account can also be ban by boss for sharing lobang with trusted Bro w/o collecting $$$ from anyone.

Bro, you are right but some just don;t have that mentally, would have upz you 5 pt if not for my previous account being ban for free sharing lobang. Was zap 5 instead of 6, looks like it's the same person trying to be a keyboard 'hero'.
Anyway, if I do unintentionally step on someone tail, do leave your nick if you want to zap so that we can have a open discussion before I make apologise if there is a needs.

Bro,
my 2cent advise to u is stop whining here n u may find urself less been zapped..
the thread here is bou FR for W KTV not keep complaining bou been zapped..
btw Rep Pt can change for free bonk with the FL here meh..or can change EVM at Mac...dun be too bothered bou it lah... keep in cool and smile..

cheers
cryinfree

Anyone any Frs on this plc...?

Vintagewine
01-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Bro - there are so many in this forum. Look at the thread on KTV guide. The whole list is there.

Stimsia
03-06-2012, 03:57 PM
W is owned by BS boss. After the closure of BS, ...

wow i spent 500 n got only 2 nights :(
& she say she like me ??!
where got such gd lobang 500 for 1 month???

ya w bs same boss cis c the same botak, still as tau as before...
but was told 138 for small room

how's the prc there, NSH prc not worth
seem like we see a shift soon in GL like ktv scene
malaysian
prc
viet

ttenneb
03-06-2012, 06:31 PM
how's W on sundays?

nickbaston
04-06-2012, 08:43 AM
how's W on sundays?

Sunday not bad. Depends on HH or SH i prefer HH though

pchai
05-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Bro,
my 2cent advise to u is stop whining here n u may find urself less been zapped..
the thread here is bou FR for W KTV not keep complaining bou been zapped..
btw Rep Pt can change for free bonk with the FL here meh..or can change EVM at Mac...dun be too bothered bou it lah... keep in cool and smile..

cheers
cryinfree

Anyone any Frs on this plc...?
Roger...:cool::)

bopbeeman
05-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Been to w since a few months ago till today (technically last weekend )
the place has become so much more popular
In many ways,it has become Armani.
Girls there are now smarter and harder to get cheap or free ride s, if you know what I mean.
But there are gems at such places. And you can't find them elsewhere.
Anytime I still prefer w than Armani. But I think it will soon follow in it's footsteps.
only bad thing is the size of the rooms.

mania88
28-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Any bro tabao from W before?

Stimsia
08-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Viet joint

the girls are on 1 month visa so faces change

some girl just flower vase this cannot that cannot waste of time - azhen , atui
..all name sound alike to me so i may get the name wrong

Atao look cute :)

Hav a good time sword fighting with my fav
she stim me up but no go..... :|

Sparky18
12-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Any changes to the window of the KTV rooms?

The window is too big for my liking.

HONGSTER123
16-07-2012, 03:38 AM
thinking of bringing my frens to a new place...other than w ktv? are there anymore interesting ktvs around that area? prefer viets

jefxxl
16-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi bros just to check. Is W gals all viet or have prc oso. I miss those days at bs. Aft reading these thread, the place sound fun. Any bros keen to go today?

Stimsia
16-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi bros just to check. Is W gals all viet or have prc oso. I miss those days at bs. Aft reading these thread, the place sound fun. Any bros keen to go today?

100 percent vn

best123
20-07-2012, 02:05 PM

This place boring compared to BS. Till
Now I still can't find BS replacement

jackbl
20-11-2012, 10:50 AM
I think this is the original W KTV thread. Let's continue here :D ......

ahbengsony
30-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Hi Bros

W opening hours ? Will appreciate will 9 pts.

:D

girlhunt
30-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi Bros

W opening hours ? Will appreciate will 9 pts.

:D

HH: 3 - 9pm $110+
SH: 9 - 2am $140+

Can PM me if wanna go together, cheers.

Dukth
10-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Happy national day bros, am planning an expedition tmrw to W Ktv, heard there's been quite a few raids etc, any kind bros been there recently can share if the gal pool is smaller than usual or still as per normal?

Many thanks
:)

CPVictim
10-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Happy national day bros, am planning an expedition tmrw to W Ktv, heard there's been quite a few raids etc, any kind bros been there recently can share if the gal pool is smaller than usual or still as per normal?

Heard the gal pool is still good enough & many many syt now. All came in one big batch about a month ago. The bad problem is that at times the management don't answer calls. They lift the phone off the hook, so no matter how many times you call always get the engaged tone e.g. they did this on National Day eve .... sigh :(

N8810
10-08-2013, 04:58 AM
Any kind bro can advise whether Saturday has HH timing? And if possible pm me the number to call? Many thanks!

Dukth
10-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Heard the gal pool is still good enough & many many syt now. All came in one big batch about a month ago. The bad problem is that at times the management don't answer calls. They lift the phone off the hook, so no matter how many times you call always get the engaged tone e.g. they did this on National Day eve .... sigh :(

Thanks bro, yeah I realized we can't get through the phones sometimes as well! Very irritating.

Btw yes sat has happy hour and just google W Ktv for the phone number.

N8810
10-08-2013, 01:50 PM
thanks bro!

dadaboy
10-08-2013, 05:36 PM
hi guys... yesterday just went to w ktv during HH. overall not bad.. but room abit small. called 2 girls accompany me sing song... =)

1 of the gal name if i not remember wrong call xiao wen. her chinese quite good. any bro got sit with her before??? need some comment on her.. dunno got any chance for "taking away". ^-^

dadaboy
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Hi bros. just went to W ktv yesterday during HH. Overall the place not bad. But room abit small. Called 2 gals to company me sing songs. ^^

1 of the gal if i not remember wrong call xiao wen. her chinese not bad. any bro here got sit with her before? any comment about her? Dont know if she can "take away" a not. ^-^

ZondaF
07-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Looking for two more bros to join hh at w tomorrow ? If interested pm mi thanks.

ZondaF
08-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Anyone wants to go together can pm mi thanks.

ZondaF
14-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Tomorrow hh at w middle rm looking for 1 more bro to join pm mi if interested .

mrBee
15-09-2013, 09:45 AM
anyone know what time can we call and book room for w ktv?

ZondaF
15-09-2013, 10:04 AM
1.50 u can start calling already

mrBee
15-09-2013, 10:09 AM

thanks bro!

kiko
17-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Bro Zondaf:

I just return u points..

ZondaF
20-09-2013, 11:28 PM
This Sunday hh 3 to 9 at w looking for two more bros to join. Pm mi if interested thanks.

owl888
21-09-2013, 12:13 AM

No wonder phone most of the time cannot get thru' coz all's calling at this time :D

wohaha96
21-09-2013, 03:38 AM
This Sunday hh 3 to 9 at w looking for two more bros to join. Pm mi if interested thanks.

Bro, this sunday not free. Will take note of the next one. hear afternoon better as the girl less tired and lesser ppl so will stay longer. Just dunno can tabao at this time not.

Joystick
21-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Hi bro,

What the damage?
How much in total for a small room?
How much need to give the girl?

milfmilf
27-09-2013, 11:37 AM
how is this ktv compare to the geylang P
Have been going to P for few years, thought having an alternative
P toilet & song jialat, sofa barely acceptable .. but price room price ok so stick to it

ZondaF
28-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Tomorrow hh at w 3 to 9 got two more slots any bro interested pls pm mi thanks.

szczesny
16-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Any bros organizing W this few days, I got 2 jugs expiring mid next week. Dunn wanna waste

silvan82
19-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Anybody wanna go W today? Go for SH..

Phoenix66
06-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Tried calling earlier and the place is full!

Any bro can accommodate 2 non smokers kakis to join their SH session tonight? Please PM me and many thanks! :) Cheers