PDA

View Full Version : Bugis - Bad Bad!!! - My second FR

iamjohnngalt
11-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello all,

Here comes my second FR.
Tried the one that is walk able from Bugis MRT.

Initially thought of checking that one on SBF and then go, but little hesitated and the big head followed. Why not commandoing!!!

As soon as i entered - the place looked just ok.

Went to the receptionist, asked whether i can choose a girl. She said sure (Went during a weekday - no crowd - they badly wanted business) but asked me to pay first.

Then showed the girls.... Ohhhh boyyy!!! I really didn't know whom to choose...

No no... don't think all were good.... but all were very bad...

Mostly MILFs who can't be termed as "WARM" :p(Not HOT!!! ;))

I really thought of coming out... But then i thought... ok ... at least i'll have a good massage....

Then i asked the recep' who is the better of the lot.
(To all newbies... don't ever ask this question to a recep'... as most of the time they just send who's next in line... not the actual best one!!! )

She sent some MILF...

She came in and from that moment she was trying to get me into taking a special. I really wasn't interested in her.. So i told ...give me a proper massage and then we'll see...

She had not a little exp in massaging... :(

Because of her massage, my back is paining for 3 days...

So wanted to come out soon... but she told that she won't get paid if there's no special. I said i'm not interested.

Then she just asked me to auto roam and pay 20 at least.

I felt sorry for her... paid the money and came off.

Total damage : 40 + 20 + my mood :mad:

RTF : Never - may be for a refund !!!!
What do you bros say of asking refund... he he...???

seeknewss
12-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Since it is so bad, why don't post the shop name... or else your warning for bros is of no value although we appreciate your FR :(

limjp
12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Hello all,

Here comes my second FR.
Tried the one that is walk able from Bugis MRT.

Initially thought of checking that one on SBF and then go, but little hesitated and the big head followed. Why not commandoing!!!

As soon as i entered - the place looked just ok.

Went to the receptionist, asked whether i can choose a girl. She said sure (Went during a weekday - no crowd - they badly wanted business) but asked me to pay first.

Then showed the girls.... Ohhhh boyyy!!! I really didn't know whom to choose...

No no... don't think all were good.... but all were very bad...

Mostly MILFs who can't be termed as "WARM" :p(Not HOT!!! ;))

I really thought of coming out... But then i thought... ok ... at least i'll have a good massage....

Then i asked the recep' who is the better of the lot.
(To all newbies... don't ever ask this question to a recep'... as most of the time they just send who's next in line... not the actual best one!!! )

She sent some MILF...

She came in and from that moment she was trying to get me into taking a special. I really wasn't interested in her.. So i told ...give me a proper massage and then we'll see...

She had not a little exp in massaging... :(

Because of her massage, my back is paining for 3 days...

So wanted to come out soon... but she told that she won't get paid if there's no special. I said i'm not interested.

Then she just asked me to auto roam and pay 20 at least.

I felt sorry for her... paid the money and came off.

Total damage : 40 + 20 + my mood :mad:

RTF : Never - may be for a refund !!!!
What do you bros say of asking refund... he he...???

now we got this "LEMON LAW", go get a refund!