PDA

View Full Version : FR: 一涵 (Yi Han), 媚娘, 姗姗 and QiQi

sammyboyforum01
11-03-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi bro, this is the first time i am writing a FR in this forum. I am more active in a Chinese bbs forum and have just joined this forum not long ago. Sharing some of the recent experience. Quite upset on the qualities of ladies that i have met, but still there are some good ones. Do note all comments are just my personal feelings on their services. No offense if some of my comments are too blunt. Please note, i don't take pictures, some pictures can be found in some threads if you like to know where pm me.

I got the lady information from the Chinese bbs and had tried her two weeks back. There is also a thread in this forum, you may do a search for the same name if you are interested. But the pics shown in the thread is studio photograph i would say 80% resembles. Recent photos can be found in the Chinese forum.

FR1 - Xiao Han (小涵) Technical stats Name: Xiao Han (小涵)
Height: less or near to 1.6m
Nationality: PRC B
ody: curly and well maintain, i guess because she was still young only a bit of tummy. Looks like not yet married or never had a bb before.

Looks: 6.8 (She was sexy looking to me, having big round eyes and seductive look, but look like a mid age SYT to me, still acceptable)

Service: 7.5 (Simple bathing, cat bath, AR, BBBJ, FJ, no massage.)

attitude: 6.9 ( Friendly, not really chatty to me.)

GFE: 5 (to me just doing her job) Pic: The picture in the Chinese forum looks like her, although the face is covered, still able to see

Place: Marina M. (location was hard to find, nearest MRT still 15~20mins walk)

Damage: $110 (includes rm and CD)

Comments:
Overall ratings: 6.7 (to me was quite high, will be higher if i had the GFE feeling, recommend for bros looking for service as well as big boob and mid SYT lady).

What i like about her: her boobs was big 34C or 35C and firm, looks wise acceptable to me. Dress wise, i find her sexy, wearing high heels, dressing in top transparent black gown when she was servicing me. Never notice picking up calls when servicing me.

what i dislike: Although she was friendly and service level was good, i still find something missing, the gfe feeling wasn't there compare to other lady (QiQi). To me she was just doing the job rather than enjoying the process. And the location was quite inaccessible if you don't drive. There are some other ladies sharing the same unit with her, all are FL.

The following MILF lady caught my attention with her pic and was well appraised in another Forum but was quite deceiving when i met her.

FR2 - 媚娘 Technical stats
Name: 媚娘 Age: 31 (but look to me like over 34~36)

Height: over 1.6m Nationality: PRC

Body: 35D boobs was soft and saggy to me, since she wasn't young anymore.

Looks: 5.8 (not my type of MILF, was advertise as seductive look...but personally i don't agree)
attitude: 6.6 (Friendly and chatty)

Service: 6.3 (Simple bathing, cat bath, BBBJ quite power, FJ, no massage, not rush)

GFE: 6.0 (maybe her looks and shape a bit disappointed)

Pic: The picture in the Chinese forum looks quite deceiving

Place: Balestier area (room included in the package choice of nearby cheap hotel or private housing) Damage: $80 (includes rm and cd)

Comments: Overall ratings: 6.0 (Recommend for bros not so much on looks, she is able to chat and quite easy going, willing to pleased but not my type so i rush the job and just left, for such pricing consider i would consider budget bonk.)

What i like about her: Maybe the she was friendly and accommodating lady, but not my cup of tea. what i dislike: Dressing was quite auntie, has flabby stomach, matured look not really pleasing to me boobs although big but slaggy.

This MILF lady attracted my attention because of her pic which shows her sexy long legs lying on the bed, she was very tall to me around 1.73 it reminds me of the Russian lady that i bonk in MACAU trip donkey years back, but am quite disappointing after i met her.

FR3 - 珊珊 Technical stats
Name: 珊珊

Height: around 1.73m (long nice legs, very tall)

Nationality: PRC Body: 32B (Small soft and saggy boobs and flabby stomach)

Looks: 5.9 (compare to 媚娘was slightly better looking, but her teeth a bit protruding) attitude: 6.6 (Friendly)

Service: 5.0 (no bathing, no catbath or anything, just lie there like i need to service her...)

GFE: 5.7 (although she was friendly and abit shy, she wasn't my cup of tea) Pic: The picture In the Chinese forum looks quite deceiving

Place: GL area Damage: $93 ($80 for service and $13 for room)

Comments: Overall ratings: 5.5 (The low ratings was due to no service offered and not a MILF to me, but i would expect those are standard service to be included in the package.)

What i like about her: if i would need to comment here, i would say her pair of long legs...

what i dislike: Not much service, maybe because i never ask. a bit smelly at her private part not sure if its because weather hot. small slagging boobs flabby stomach.

FR4 - QiQi
Technical stats

Name: QiQi

Height: 1.59m
Nationality: PRC
Body: smooth white, slim and curvy body with 33B smooth and soft boobs, was just nice for her body size.

Looks: 7.3 (she looks like a SYT to me, looks like a mix Malay and Chinese look with sharp features, pleasant and sweet. To me she was the best among the above four ladies)

attitude: 7.8 (Friendly and accommodating)
Service: 7.8 (No bathing, cat bath, BBBJ or CBJ can't remember, FJ, with massage b4 FL, not a time watcher), Frenching never try.

GFE: 8.2 (although i have bonk her last November, still fresh in my mind, heard that she went back china was back recently, will bonk her again)

Pic: No picture as she don't allow (quite a risk when i decided to bonk her, but was quite worried before i met her in her destinated hse. Was surprised and delighted when she opens the door, she was wearing a grey sexy sleeping gown and keep me wondering why such a lady would want to be a FL.)

Massage: Although she is petite, her massage was well trained with ample strength. Much better than some of the TN center, its was arousing when she rub her breast against my back...sibei comfortable...

Place: CT (room included but i don't feel easy as there are short term social visitors staying in other room, common toilet, since it was common area it wasn't convenient to bath together)

Damage: $90 (includes rm)

Comments:
Overall ratings: 7.8 (She had my highest rating among the four as overall she was the one of the most memorable ladies i have met, who was accomodating and good sexifying experience. And quite a value bonk.)

What i like about her: able to communicate well nice pleasant look and accommodating characters, good gfe feeling throughout my stay..

what i dislike: maybe if i were to comment here, it was the environment, quite worried if someone suddenly back. PS. As far as i know there are a few FL known as QiQi around that area, some of them received bad reviews and probably not the same one i have met, since the description, age looks, mobile and location is different.