PDA

View Full Version : fuck buddies ? phone sex kakis ?

dodoboy
10-03-2012, 04:18 AM
this is the first time, i've ever posted a thread after having an account in this forum since a long time back.

so ladies out there, interested in something in the topic ? let's get to know each other.

the dudes and lao jiaos of the forum. feel free to chit chat in here, share experience at all.

i used to find kakis for phone sex easily last time. nowadays, they're all like extinct man.

atlarg
10-03-2012, 04:38 PM
lets c wats coming next

els13
10-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Will stay tune! Cos I seriously dunno the art of phone sex!

Ravenn
10-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Lol, how do you even find sia. I cannot even get any. Sad, but true.

icum2
27-03-2012, 03:00 PM
bro the hp no is not in use...

dodoboy
07-05-2012, 06:08 AM
haha, its really difficult to find ppl who are willing to open up. esp to strangers. but well, hopefully we'll all be able to find ladies to talk to, and see if things get to progress ? would be lovely !

BEAT
12-05-2012, 04:13 PM
any luck? :)

rubberduckygirl
13-05-2012, 04:23 AM
post your stats.
try going thru other threads -girls looking for FBs.
no harm trying your luck.
all the best. =)

asdfghjkl
13-05-2012, 04:31 AM
can use viber to sex or not? interested to try my luck but dun moan too loudly.. sian from too much dune 2.. :o

Rated-R
13-05-2012, 06:29 AM
this is the first time, i've ever posted a thread after having an account in this forum since a long time back.

so ladies out there, interested in something in the topic ? let's get to know each other.

the dudes and lao jiaos of the forum. feel free to chit chat in here, share experience at all.

i used to find kakis for phone sex easily last time. nowadays, they're all like extinct man.

Oh, phone sex is still a popular thing?
I thought in this day and age and internet social interactions, it's more interactive to social chat before moving on to bigger things (like meet up). hmm....curious. :cool:

BEAT
13-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Oh, phone sex is still a popular thing?
I thought in this day and age and internet social interactions, it's more interactive to social chat before moving on to bigger things (like meet up). hmm....curious. :cool:

I think phone sex 1st to build sexuality and then meet up :cool: