PDA

View Full Version : looking to swing tonight

keen4swing
08-03-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi all, we are a local chinese couple looking to try swinging tonight,
This will be our virgin swing. Looking for like Minded chinese couples.

Maybe just 1 couple first as this is our first time. Will start as a soft swing first and if all parties are comfortable den will have a full swing. for a full swing it depends on whether we all can click.
but to lighten the mood we will be having some drinks in the hotel room for all of us to relax before the action starts. and hopefully everyone feels comfortable we can full swing.

what we are looking for is
- chinese couple ( Real couples, gf/bf or husband and wife) no Fl pls! so for now sorry to single guys and single ladies. Maybe after this swing we will consider mmf or mff.
- age 18 - 30years
- do email a pic of both of you and if my princess is ok we will send you pics of us back. I'll let her scan through to who she feels comfy with.
[email protected]
- clean and no Body ordor

We are quite keen and horny to swing tonight as we will be going for a transit tonight as just want to see if any couples want to join us.
Nothing fancy about the hotel, we just want to f**k and have a good time.

Him , 25 M chinese / 174cm/ 65kg/ average built and average looking

Her , 24 F chinese / 165cm / 46kg / slim and cute, B cupper.

DOs : if all is ok everything goes as long as the partner is ok with it. No forcing please. and treat her with respect. If she allows then it's ok.

Don't : no Raw, No anal and strictly no forcing.

Please bring your own condom and towels.

We will be taking 2-3 hrs transit and if we do get a couple to join we can go for abt 4 hours or so. Cost to be spilt. I'll bring a bottle of Baileys for all of us to drink abit and relax.

Date : today (8th march 2012)
Time : about 9-10pm. Will be hopefully waiting for a couple to join us.