PDA

View Full Version : ex colleague with big boobs... But married.. Should I?

Lumiere7
06-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Hi to all bro,

Recently read the thread by the hardstick15.. Patience and something...... Decided to give it a try.. Whatsapp a few of my ex fantasies, those whom I ha a good friendship with but never did manage to hook up from years ago
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271413

Met up with this One, 36 D boobs with simple sweet face... She got married almost two years ago.. Chat Cwith her, she started to tell me about all her problems, suggested dinner.. Had a lot of signs she looking for attention...
Chances to hang her pretty high after Donne with yday as her hubby overseas...

But problem is, she seem like the really complain type, every small thing als complain.. Really can't stop fantasising about banging he missionary and wath her 36D melons shake like earthquake..

But the thought of her growing needy aftermath is a huge turn off and fear

Any kind bro to advice?

alan0338
06-03-2012, 11:28 AM
But problem is, she seem like the really complain type, every small thing als complain..

Any kind bro to advice?

advise u to wear ear plug when bonking her, reason is maybe when u are bonking her, sekali she is still complaining non stop ... :D :D

RealEstateGuy
06-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi to all bro,

Recently read the thread by the hardstick15.. Patience and something...... Decided to give it a try.. Whatsapp a few of my ex fantasies, those whom I ha a good friendship with but never did manage to hook up from years ago
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271413

Met up with this One, 36 D boobs with simple sweet face... She got married almost two years ago.. Chat Cwith her, she started to tell me about all her problems, suggested dinner.. Had a lot of signs she looking for attention...
Chances to hang her pretty high after Donne with yday as her hubby overseas...

But problem is, she seem like the really complain type, every small thing als complain.. Really can't stop fantasising about banging he missionary and wath her 36D melons shake like earthquake..

Any kind bro to advice?

Braddah why dun you ask her husband what you should do?

BHEL
06-03-2012, 11:51 AM
Braddah why dun you ask her husband what you should do?

hahaha... sacarly after TS upped her, she will complain to her husband about whoever's skills better... lol

Frequent Flyer
06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Any kind bro to advice?

What is there to advise? You either bonk or don't.

longcock
06-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Bring vineger along..Hope she not a super glue...!:D

Lumiere7
06-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Lol, you guys can see how funny it is right... Used to bang those singles girl, can run easily... Now this one got hubby... Excitingly sexciting.... Got hooked onto fantasies of the past after reading that patience thread...

OldbirdKiller
06-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Any kind bro to advice?[/QUOTE]

just remember:

what goes around comes around

MP5F
06-03-2012, 12:07 PM

Any kind bro to advice?

Go for it bro ! :D your small head already overruled your big head already, what u waiting for. :D

wear a cd, dun get her pregnant or u find yoursel in a world of problems after that. :D

Bigbadken
06-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Ts bro, u married or attached? If not u having nothing to lose wat.

skinhead72
06-03-2012, 12:11 PM
bro try dating awhile and see how it goes. and if she doesnt likes u, then she wouldnt be telling u about her probles... she needs someoneto talk to n get comfy with, besides her hubby is always away.. but bro remember if u are into this afair game, u must draw a line that she is maried, n not break up her marriage... don be sticky... have fun...

(o)(o) Tuner
06-03-2012, 01:06 PM
If you have confident, wait no more. Go ahead and bang her, teach her a lesson. Tell her this is the price to pay for complaining. :D

LovePotion
06-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Bang and gag her.with your dick ^^

sacs
06-03-2012, 01:34 PM
brothers here damn funny! lol

Lumiere7
06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
bro try dating awhile and see how it goes. and if she doesnt likes u, then she wouldnt be telling u about her probles... she needs someoneto talk to n get comfy with, besides her hubby is always away.. but bro remember if u are into this afair game, u must draw a line that she is maried, n not break up her marriage... don be sticky... have fun...
Hey thanks a lot man.. I only want fun.. I'm very afraid that she will grow sticky... Anyone has experience on that before? What's the likelihood ah?

RealEstateGuy
06-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Braddah if you beleive in karma then it would mean someone will fuck your wife behind your back. Sounds sick right braddah? IMO Braddah dont do it.

adamsiah
06-03-2012, 02:49 PM
let your little bro do the thinking.
cheers:p

chnhubby71
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Just go ahead if it allow and tell her the rule of the game if you wanted to bonk her.

Is fun with no string attached and just drink the milk dun bring the cow back home bro

Cheer

LovePotion
06-03-2012, 03:11 PM
She got a husband I believe she will also cover her own ass..

ah rat
06-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Braddah if you beleive in karma then it would mean someone will fuck your wife behind your back. Sounds sick right braddah? IMO Braddah dont do it.

If TS, small head already overruled by big head.Go ahead to bonk her but remember to pay some $ to cover urs karma :)

cncs
06-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Hey thanks a lot man.. I only want fun.. I'm very afraid that she will grow sticky... Anyone has experience on that before? What's the likelihood ah?

Bro, my suggestion is go ahead. She is already your ex-colleague so you have nothing to be afraid of. If I have an ex-colleague willing to have a fling I would not even consider straight away go for it man.
But of course before you proceed let her know what she will be into. "No strings attached".

06-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I agree with Bro RealEstateGuy. If u r her husband, if u found out. What's ur feeling n reaction? Braddah...

cavemanng
06-03-2012, 06:30 PM

Cannot understand. Try to write clearly and less spelling mistakes

Xgenre
06-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Pro: Really can't stop fantasising about banging he missionary and wath her 36D melons shake like earthquake..

Con:But problem is, she seem like the really complain type, every small thing als complain..

You ownself analyse everything already what. She complains so much, it's a huge risk to your reputation if things go wrong. Worth the risk? If you can find 36D elsewhere, then there isn't the risk of a sticky ex-partner. What do u want? A one-off D cup experience only or a long term fling? If 1 off D cup experience, I think don't take the risk.

ben.now
06-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Very individual thingy... Some may think " you only live once" where as some will be advising " what comes around goes around".

Just enjoy what u r gonna do... And avoid trouble.. If not its gonna get messy.

sean69
06-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Hi to all bro,

to stop her complaints, stick your dick into her mouth and get yourself into position to rabba her 36D melons !!

kukugun
06-03-2012, 07:02 PM

U will oni know she will get sticky a not after u bang her if not u will never know

hardworking48
06-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Aiyah...just bonk her...how often u got a D cupper, clean and ready woman? Dont imagine she will stick to you...maybe u the one who cannot let her go later :D

Weiwei88
06-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Personally , I feel no harm trying.
1. If she allow you to bang , and u don't bang eventually other might bang her.
2. Even she is those kind of complaining gal, so what ? Both of u enjoy . That all. 3. Stickly anot depend on you. I think if u can well tame her from the start then should not have this problem. Somemore she have husband. How sticky. Can she be ? ( unless you have a family too. If not there is nothing to be afraid.

Bro, just do it. How many year can each of us live. Enjoy to the fullest if u are not attach yet. Once married , u wan then must think twice.

JUST BANG

nuclearkid
06-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Other than karma, suggest you don't spoil the image of your friend/former colleague by seeing her naked. If she is indeed a pair of D-cups, can be quite droopy and/or out of shape. Throw in a pair of odd looking nipples and you can go blind. Don't play play, friend stay friend and if you say she is the complaining sort, probably means she has a loose mouth and who knows how she'll complain about you should you make a move that she didn't invite? There goes your rep...imagine on FB..."so and so tried to be hairy hand hairy leg today (translate into mandarin)"...

If you really need your itch scratched, drop a couple of heavy hints and let her take the bait...

As for her being sticky, I think you should be more worried about her husband finding out and creaming you. :D

Lumiere7
06-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey bros, thanks for all the kind advice.. I think I agree with most of you... Will take some time to consider... And see her marriage how it really is...

She's really the extreme. Complain kinds... But her boobs....fantasy from years ago.. That kind if weird fetish

IwantbustyKim
06-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey bros, thanks for all the kind advice.. I think I agree with most of you... Will take some time to consider... And see her marriage how it really is...

She's really the extreme. Complain kinds... But her boobs....fantasy from years ago.. That kind if weird fetish

LIKE WHAT NIKE SAYS: JUST DO IT!

Got pics?

roti prata
06-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Other than karma, suggest you don't spoil the image of your friend/former colleague by seeing her naked. If she is indeed a pair of D-cups, can be quite droopy and/or out of shape. Throw in a pair of odd looking nipples and you can go blind. Don't play play, friend stay friend and if you say she is the complaining sort, probably means she has a loose mouth and who knows how she'll complain about you should you make a move that she didn't invite? There goes your rep...imagine on FB..."so and so tried to be hairy hand hairy leg today (translate into mandarin)"...

If you really need your itch scratched, drop a couple of heavy hints and let her take the bait...

As for her being sticky, I think you should be more worried about her husband finding out and creaming you. :D

This brother is thinking with his BIG HEAD .... I like!

Hey TS, since you are already worrying yourself silly with all the negative consequences, you already have the answer don't you? Just DON'T DO IT!

Hardstick15by5
07-03-2012, 11:45 AM
hey bro, sorry my thread has gotten you into some stress.. but just remember, if the woman has turned to you because of an absent hubby for a prolonged period of time, referring to after years of marriage.. then in my point of view, it should be alright..

like you mentioned.. their marriage is rather fresh, a few years only.. if you really hell bent on banging her, check again in maybe two or three year's time lo.. at least you know you're not the main cause of their marriage failing...

LovePotion
07-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Hmmm.
Tactical analysis. Haha

Toyota Honda
07-03-2012, 04:28 PM
I advise you to pass her to me and I settle it for you. Save yourself any mess and troubles.

Stud00
07-03-2012, 04:48 PM
You would reap what you sow... would suggest you use your big head to think instead of your small head. An Angry husband coming after you is not exactly a good fantasy.

Just my two cents worth

vernal
08-03-2012, 05:47 AM
Follow what you heart tells you. Life is short.

dilbert64
08-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Possible sequence of events:

Bonk her = one hour of fun

Stickiness from her = sian feeling over the next few months, every time you see her sms or hear her complaining.

Some fish can take.

Some fish not worth the trouble.

All depends on the fisherman.

What is your gut feel? Is this fetish worth it?

almighty
08-03-2012, 09:44 AM

Bro, just be frank on the game rule. If shes ok, then go ahead. I had one b4 & she very understanding, dun disturb me & my family.

sta1100
08-03-2012, 10:01 AM
She hust want someone to talk to as her husband is not in town, not all lady can bonk most of them just want to talk only. Unless she hint to you but again if both of you are married better not.

sexfrenzy
08-03-2012, 10:11 AM
brudder, let nature takes its course. If she wants it, the time will come. Then big head can debate with small head whether go or no go :)

n30n
08-03-2012, 10:35 AM
I say don't do it.

If she keep complain to you, means she's the emotional kind.
Her husband not around to listen to her yak, so she found you.

If she become more reliant on you than her husband, she may involves feelings into this.
It'll no longer be a fling.
Later she fall in love with you want to marry you how?

If she knows the fling game, she won't involve so many personal matters in this.
Just bonk and go, but apparently, her attitude is not like that.

IwantbustyKim
08-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi to all bro,

Any kind bro to advice?

Yo bro, got pics of her nice frame? Can cross out her face in case you afraid ppl here recognize her...

Assassin
08-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Camping here for the development. :D

Promfret
08-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Well...
No one can force a cow to drink if it doesnt want!
So...
Just make sure no commitment...

Lumiere7
08-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro for all the advice... Her horniness is confirm there. She insisted on webcam and wore a reveal half cup nightie to chat with me

She even adjusted her nightie so that I can see her nipples a few times..

But like most bro adviced, dont take the bait... yardstick, is really right, wait a few more years if their marriage still bad then i know it's not solely my fault then.... Patience! But hard stick bro.. I love your story but your nick really damn ego... Haha my two cents worth

IwantbustyKim
09-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Thanks bro for all the advice... Her horniness is confirm there. She insisted on webcam and wore a reveal half cup nightie to chat with me

She even adjusted her nightie so that I can see her nipples a few times..

But like most bro adviced, dont take the bait... yardstick, is really right, wait a few more years if their marriage still bad then i know it's not solely my fault then.... Patience! But hard stick bro.. I love your story but your nick really damn ego... Haha my two cents worth

No pic no talk!

NPNT

recherche
09-03-2012, 07:51 AM
You have already bonked her in the mind. Now you should do it in the flesh.

Lumiere7
09-03-2012, 01:07 PM
No pic no talk!

NPNT
You mean can take pics during web cam?? No recording function on msn leh

Xgenre
09-03-2012, 01:47 PM
You mean can take pics during web cam?? No recording function on msn leh

How to answer such questions ah... Google please. Didn't you read the recent stories about a 17 yr old girl who records web cam sessions and blackmail the guys for close to $100K?

shctaw
09-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Should go to place of your choice. Not the place the girl want you to go....

:cool:

How to answer such questions ah... Google please. Didn't you read the recent stories about a 17 yr old girl who records web cam sessions and blackmail the guys for close to $100K?

rauldon
10-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Bro always follow Nike, law

JUST DO IT!!

simplyvis
10-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Just feel that shouldn't do it.
I kinda regretted bonking a colleague years ago and her marriage soured after that. Thou today she says it's not because of what happened between us that caused the divorce, i still feel partly responsible :(

Poet
10-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Dont do it bro. After you've done it the mystery is gone. Can let ya have her contact so that we can stimulate you by relating to you our experience with her. That way your enjoyment will be prolonged.

Hardstick15by5
11-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Just feel that shouldn't do it.
I kinda regretted bonking a colleague years ago and her marriage soured after that. Thou today she says it's not because of what happened between us that caused the divorce, i still feel partly responsible :(
Totally agreed.. just wait it out la bro.. no point rushing in... when it's all stabilized after a few years.. it's more enjoyable too..

Just posted another episode.. typed a really long one.. this one's for you bro! hope you enjoy it..

Lumiere7
07-03-2017, 09:40 PM
check the other thread. thanks!

UnrealMadrid
07-03-2017, 09:48 PM
ex colleague suck my cock last night

http://i.imgur.com/K1GyV4F.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/h1bXnhD.jpg?1

Very nice!! :D

tsc2828
30-06-2017, 03:32 PM
any pic.....