PDA

View Full Version : male 25 looking for female fb

mooda87
04-03-2012, 02:43 PM
hey everyone, i've been lonely lately, need a fb to help me out. seeking female fb from 18-30 yrs old.

i'm 25 working and need an outlet to release stress, well-built due to gyms and often runs, fitness level very good. :) willing to please and learn at the same time, seeking adventurous gals. ;)

drop me a PM here, or email me at [email protected]. pics welcomed!

mooda87
04-03-2012, 08:55 PM
no fakers or posers pls. tnks all who read this thread! looking for an adventure!

mooda87
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
i've got a room at sentosa for ovn action in sep, any gals want come join me?

ColdBlood99
03-08-2013, 12:29 AM
hey everyone, i've been lonely lately, need a fb to help me out. seeking female fb from 18-30 yrs old.

i'm 25 working and need an outlet to release stress, well-built due to gyms and often runs, fitness level very good. :) willing to please and learn at the same time, seeking adventurous gals. ;)

no fakers or posers pls. tnks all who read this thread! looking for an adventure!

Need help? Please look for social welfare. If you need their number please pm me. This is not pranks. ;)

mooda87
14-08-2013, 08:01 AM

hcg_explorer
14-08-2013, 12:34 PM

simi lanjiao excuse... lonely, need fb to help out. if every lonely guy like u lidat jialat liao. KNN.. well built so ??? fitness level gd so ???

den if lonely den go gym or go run lah... muz shio gan meh ??? oni shio gan can release stress meh... lu gong simi lanjiao wei

niaPsIxeS
14-08-2013, 01:41 PM

Need Outlet ? Geylang Got Lots Of Outlet For You.
If You Stress Seek A Guidance Counselor
Learn ? 25 yr Old already LEARN WHAT ? Wash Backside ?
If You Need To Learn How You Going To Please..
You Think OJT (On The Job Training)?

So You Suffer From SDS (Small Dick Syndrome) ?

mooda87
14-08-2013, 09:00 PM
watever guys, i found success! keep the pms coming gals!

PowerTAN_P_W
14-08-2013, 09:31 PM

Didn't Power Tan mentioned before that you will not succeed in finding a FB unless you have the 'seh'?

All you can succeed in is to wank to your heart content while looking and smiling at your handsome or well built body in front of your mirror. ;)

Rgds,
Ah Wee