PDA

View Full Version : CBD Solid Massage by Pretty Msian Chinese

cheongster84
02-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Hi fellow bros,

this is the first time i started a thread. I have always been working around the CBD area and often walk around and had lunches, seeing many massage parlors seems so interesting but always dare not walk up in case meeting my colleagues when I walk down from one. (i'm sure many bros are in the similar situation).

So 1 month ago, one fine Saturday, where CBD is really very empty, i took time to venture around the massage parlors, i went one by one, until a total of almost 5 of them to ask about their package and services. I do know what service they do provide, but just wanna check out if the ladies are pretty enough. Finally land up with one, saw the lady, in the late 20s, really very fair, then seems fine so i opt for her.

The environment of the massage parlor is very good, very dim and clean. I really like it. I was brought to the room by her, change to my bday suit and lie face down. massage was really really solid, she might look slim and young, but her massage strength is good. after 45 mins of back massage, she throw the GQ, opt for the HJ. I like her handjob, sensual and seeing a pretty face massage for you, of course happy right. Explode in 10 mins.

Below are the stats:

Face: 7/10
Skin: 8/10 (good and fair)
body 7.5/10 (confirm slim, just abit of fat around her tummy)
massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 8/10

Criteria:
Only for bros above 50 points, may pm me. I will give you the address, you like it, you up me, you don't like it, then nvm. I have since give only to 1 bro before, he did tell me it's solid.

If you are above 30 points, negotiable, give me a good contact which you rate as good as what i have rated, i try, i like it, i will pm you. (I'm really not trying to act dua pai or what, but at least i give a chance to exchange contact, fair right?)

Thank you.

bigbuffalo
02-03-2012, 09:01 PM
sounds good.........

neotan
03-03-2012, 12:16 AM
mind to share ?

ak2012
03-03-2012, 12:30 AM
hi bro, in similar situation, working in CBD, but doesnt know which one to go inside an try it.
please share the details, planning to go tomorrow.

digor23
03-03-2012, 04:43 AM
Bro, what's the damage like?

Shah Ryan
03-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Bro mind share the location pls

onetail
03-03-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi may I have the contact please. Thanks

cheongster84
03-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Pm to 10 bros who are qualified.

Please only post stats FR, do not reveal the location. Thanks very much.

Please up me if you like it.

hello17
03-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Bro can share contacts ? Open on weekends ? I work weekends in CBD

fearlesslion
03-03-2012, 06:32 PM
i think i know this place.

guy2181
03-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey bro, please share the location..thanks

cheongster84
04-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Hi bros,

I have sent out 2 batches of PM already. That is 22 senior bros. I'm gonna stop for a while because I do not want a sudden arouse of curiosity around this joint. I will start sending PMs in a 2 weeks time.

I hope you guys can understand. I rate this MP quite highly and i just want to protect this playground. Kum sia.

cheongster84
04-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks to the bros who have up me. Appreciate that. Please leave your nick. Thank you.

sgplaymaster
05-03-2012, 11:58 PM
hi bro
do i qualify to get the location? any gal to intro?

johnleeee
06-03-2012, 01:18 AM
contacts given to 37 bros, please write FR

cheongster84
10-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi bros,

Another batch of contacts have been given out to the qualified bros.

Please up me of you like it. Thanks very much.

flyaway
10-03-2012, 12:15 PM
thanks TS for the good find, just upped you.

here's a short MR.

was there a couple of days ago, as per TS stated, good solid massage by a pretty looking lady, in a nice environment. only thing is bathroom at the back and it's quite small. noticed serveral other not bad looking girls there too.

do not pm me for info.. PM TS!

cheongster84
10-03-2012, 12:37 PM
thanks TS for the good find, just upped you.

here's a short MR.

was there a couple of days ago, as per TS stated, good solid massage by a pretty looking lady, in a nice environment. only thing is bathroom at the back and it's quite small. noticed serveral other not bad looking girls there too.

do not pm me for info.. PM TS!

Bro flyaway,

Thanks for the FR and upping me.

To all bros who I have given out contacts to. Please DO NOT reveal name or location of the place. I only want to keep it safe and the people there are just earning a living.

Thank you for understanding.

For other senior bros, I'm giving contact on a weekly basis. And i might decide to close this thread soon due to v good response and I have stated several times I do not wish for a sudden hype on this place. Thanks.

waiwai79
10-03-2012, 12:52 PM
hi bros, able to share contact n information on these..... thanks.

xnorax
10-03-2012, 02:30 PM
can i have the ctc please?

wolfwolf
10-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Bro TS, appreciate if can share contact. Thanks in advance

max301
10-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey bro, please share the location..thanks

cheongster84
17-03-2012, 12:18 AM
Hi all,

have sent out contacts to 3rd batches of seniors.

Kindly share a simple MR but please DO NOT reveal the name and location of this place.

If you like it, please up me.

Thanks.

saintrows0079
17-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi fellow bros,

this is the first time i started a thread. I have always been working around the CBD area and often walk around and had lunches, seeing many massage parlors seems so interesting but always dare not walk up in case meeting my colleagues when I walk down from one. (i'm sure many bros are in the similar situation).

So 1 month ago, one fine Saturday, where CBD is really very empty, i took time to venture around the massage parlors, i went one by one, until a total of almost 5 of them to ask about their package and services. I do know what service they do provide, but just wanna check out if the ladies are pretty enough. Finally land up with one, saw the lady, in the late 20s, really very fair, then seems fine so i opt for her.

The environment of the massage parlor is very good, very dim and clean. I really like it. I was brought to the room by her, change to my bday suit and lie face down. massage was really really solid, she might look slim and young, but her massage strength is good. after 45 mins of back massage, she throw the GQ, opt for the HJ. I like her handjob, sensual and seeing a pretty face massage for you, of course happy right. Explode in 10 mins.

Below are the stats:

Face: 7/10
Skin: 8/10 (good and fair)
body 7.5/10 (confirm slim, just abit of fat around her tummy)
massage: 8.5/10
HJ: 8/10

Criteria:
Only for bros above 50 points, may pm me. I will give you the address, you like it, you up me, you don't like it, then nvm. I have since give only to 1 bro before, he did tell me it's solid.

If you are above 30 points, negotiable, give me a good contact which you rate as good as what i have rated, i try, i like it, i will pm you. (I'm really not trying to act dua pai or what, but at least i give a chance to exchange contact, fair right?)

Thank you.

hi bro, can you please share?

roven90
17-03-2012, 04:05 AM
bro, care to pm ctc? thanks

Vectra
18-03-2012, 12:44 AM
here's a short MR.

Just as bro Flyaway had said, masseur was decent looking and environment is cosy. But room is a bit small and I was given the room along the aisle which is quite distracting.

Massage could be better if a bit harder:cool:

cheongster84
18-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Just as bro Flyaway had said, masseur was decent looking and environment is cosy. But room is a bit small and I was given the room along the aisle which is quite distracting.

Massage could be better if a bit harder:cool:

Thanks bro Vectra for the MR.

I have send another round of contacts to qualified bros.

Thanks.

JBCheongster
19-03-2012, 06:28 PM

Thanks.

Hi Bro,
Thanks for the contact and I enjoys it. Will write the FR shortly.
I've upped you 8 points. :)

travelmate4720
19-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Bro, can pm me too , thank alot and will up you too.

hornylilman
20-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Bro.. Can msg me the location? Wanna try the place see how.. N the dmg... Will write fr once done... :)

matchpoint321
20-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi Bro

Can you please PM me the location

thx!

Bozz
20-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Hi Bro,

Hope you can share the location. Thanks.

Karma Karma
20-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Nowaday hard to find Msian girls unlike the gd old days. :(

ttenneb
21-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Finally had time to pay this joint a visit. Not difficult to find. FYI. this place doesnt open till the wee hours and they adhere to the timing that their license persist. Place was super nice, comfortable and looks high class. Short FR:

Name: MIKO
Origin: Msia
( . )( . ): A
Figure: slim (fat-less)
Massage: 8/10
JG: 7-8/10
Autoroam: not sure.. i just lay there and let her do her job.
Damage: $30 (1/2hr) + $80 (JG)
I tot it was worth it.

Miko mention there's a total of 5 girls. 2 from Msia, 2 from PRC and 1 local. Will RTF to try the other 4.

Thx TS for the contact.

cheongster84
21-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks for MR,

To other bros who want to contribute MR, please DO NOT reveal location. Keep this place safe and sound. I'm sure bros who have went, would have quite highly rate this place and the management are nice people.

Thanks for your understanding.

Finally had time to pay this joint a visit. Not difficult to find. FYI. this place doesnt open till the wee hours and they adhere to the timing that their license persist. Place was super nice, comfortable and looks high class. Short FR:

Name: MIKO
Origin: Msia
( . )( . ): A
Figure: slim (fat-less)
Massage: 8/10
JG: 7-8/10
Autoroam: not sure.. i just lay there and let her do her job.
Damage: $30 (1/2hr) + $80 (JG)
I tot it was worth it.

Miko mention there's a total of 5 girls. 2 from Msia, 2 from PRC and 1 local. Will RTF to try the other 4.

Thx TS for the contact.

Dumbasslor
21-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi Bro Cheongster

Then 48 points leh? Can tolong tolong a bit bo? haha

Can share location ?

Thanks!

cheongster84
23-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi all,

Another batch of contacts have been given to quailed bros.

As I always said, please do not reveal the location of this MP.

Thanks and I hope all have enjoyed this place.

HornyMan
23-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Dont know if i qualify, can share?

Fox72
24-03-2012, 11:09 PM
WIll really appreicate if you can share the location.

Thanks

cheongster84
27-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi bros,

I have given out contacts to another batch of qualified bros. I have thus far given out to at least 50-70 qualified bros.

To qualified bros: you may write MR but please do not state the location of the place or any description that could reveal this MP. I'm sure those bros who have visited agree with me that this place is considered one of the better MP to go. So let's keep it low.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

christtoh
27-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Bro can share ctc? Tried looking ard in that area, didn't manage to find.. Hope u can share. Thks

sheva00000
27-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Bro dont mind pm mi location.. Thanks

Fox72
27-03-2012, 11:22 PM
HI Bro,

Care to PM me the location, will write a FR aftermath.

Thanks

ttenneb
28-03-2012, 11:47 PM
just visited this place. 2nd time there.
Had another masseuse by the name of Selina. Here's my honest FR:

Name: Selina
Looks: 7-8/10
( . )( . ): A-B
Hgt: 1.62m
Wgt: approx 45kg
Body: Slim no fats. She has very beautiful legs.
Massage: 7-8/10
JG: 6/10 (very rush.. kept wanting to finish up)
Weakness: $$$-face
Strength: Her Looks
Damage: $45 (1hr msg) + $80 (JG)
Her so called JG is just a damn HJ. KNS

RTF: For other masseuse.. definitely not her!

I believe she's quite afraid of the boss. She can scold me xiao qi (small gas) but when i was walking to the exit.. she hurried from behind to the door, open it and said in a loud and gentle tone, come again next time. Well ladyboss was sitting there.

osram
29-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi Bro really appreicate if you can share the location.

Thanks

cheongster84
31-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi all,

Another batch of contacts have been sent to qualified bros.

Hope to receive some MR. However, as I always mention, DO NOT reveal location or any other sensitive information like names.

Thank you!

PepeReina
31-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Hi all,

Another batch of contacts have been sent to qualified bros.

Hope to receive some MR. However, as I always mention, DO NOT reveal location or any other sensitive information like names.

Thank you!

This joint is obviously overhyped. Massage is nothing to shout about masseur is more interested to do HJ than providing good massage. $80 for JG(or HJ) I rather spent to screw a FL instead.:rolleyes:

aala
02-04-2012, 11:00 AM
i need massage! thks!

cheongster84
03-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Bro TiDaLwAv3,

Thanks for the MR.

Good that you have enjoyed this joint.

Thank you TS for the contact!

Went down last Wed but M*** was not available so I have to settle for a MILF named L***. Took up an hr massage and I must say it is above average. Environment is cozy with soothing lightings. Thought will only have HJ but was given the best JG i've ever experience till date! I tried many JG before but this is really sensual and shiok!

Damage: 80 for JG (def worth it!!!!)

alextan85
05-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Bro can PM me location?

cheongster84
06-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi fellow bros,

I have visited this joint again last weekend. As usual, since i work around the CBD area, I can only visit this joint on weekends in case meeting anyone familiar again. It's a little tou1 tou1 mo1 mo1 but worth every effort for a good solid massage and a happy ending.

I think ever since I have send this contact to qualified bros, her business should be getting better, this time i waited 30 mins for a bro to finish his session.

Once the bro is done, i got the biggest room with the masseur. (It is the masseur whom i have RTM 5 times already). As usual, she is professional and hygienic to wash her hands with liquid soap for me to see (cause she say it's better to let customer see it so they feel good that her hands are clean before starting the massage).

Change to my bday suit, and the hard massage begins. The massage is good as usual, tackling the whole back from shoulders to toes. At the end of the massage, this is the first time she touch the sensitive region of my but (maybe i rtm quite many times, she does not have to ask the GQ anymore). She does abit of juagen (she said one, i never try before), it is very very stimulating and my bro woke up within 1 min. Turn over and let her do her deed. Left a happy man again.

As usual, for qualified bros more than 50 pts may pm me for location! Have fun chionging!

JBCheongster
09-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact.

The location is relatively discreet. The ambience is as usual relaxing with dim lights and soothing music. However, no attached bathroom. A common bathroom is available.

I requested for the malaysian chinese (name undisclosed; lets call her Ms "A").

My impression of Ms A is that she is sociable and very chatty. She is probably in her mid to late 20s though I'm not good in guessing her age. If TS didn't point out that she is malaysian, she can easily passed off as a local 'cos she doesnt speak with the malaysian accent.

Her massage is not the piano type but with sufficient strength that I enjoyed, maybe not for those who is into hard massage.

Her figure although is not those to die for type but she is definitely not fat. She is definitely not ugly and I don't think you will reject her. Note that looks are very subjective.

As to HJ and JG, I would rate it as decent 'cos I've tried better. ;) Some roaming allowed but not the V region. Limited breast feed :D

Overall, I'm satisfied with the session. There are a few more ladies in this joint and I saw one who looks "yummy" which the lady boss (I think she is the boss) is trying to promote her to me but I took up Ms A instead.

As usual, anyone interested please get the contact from TS; Cheongster84. Thanks.

Me Siam Bu
09-04-2012, 09:42 PM
can share bro?

avante75
09-04-2012, 09:57 PM
bro please share location

cheongster84
14-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Thanks bro JBCheongster for your discreet as positive MR.

To other bros who have visited the joint, hope that you could also post a discreet MR. Appreciate that.

Thanks to TS for the contact.

The location is relatively discreet. The ambience is as usual relaxing with dim lights and soothing music. However, no attached bathroom. A common bathroom is available.

I requested for the malaysian chinese (name undisclosed; lets call her Ms "A").

My impression of Ms A is that she is sociable and very chatty. She is probably in her mid to late 20s though I'm not good in guessing her age. If TS didn't point out that she is malaysian, she can easily passed off as a local 'cos she doesnt speak with the malaysian accent.

Her massage is not the piano type but with sufficient strength that I enjoyed, maybe not for those who is into hard massage.

Her figure although is not those to die for type but she is definitely not fat. She is definitely not ugly and I don't think you will reject her. Note that looks are very subjective.

As to HJ and JG, I would rate it as decent 'cos I've tried better. ;) Some roaming allowed but not the V region. Limited breast feed :D

Overall, I'm satisfied with the session. There are a few more ladies in this joint and I saw one who looks "yummy" which the lady boss (I think she is the boss) is trying to promote her to me but I took up Ms A instead.

As usual, anyone interested please get the contact from TS; Cheongster84. Thanks.

cheongster84
27-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Another batch of contacts sent to 3 bros this time.

I do have replies from broa visiting this joint. Hope you can provide a discreet MR.

Thank you.

pancakeman
27-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Bro, can share location?

Poet
28-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Please pass the contact to me. Thanks.

cheongster84
29-04-2012, 01:10 AM
PM cleared

Thanks bro for support and upping me. Tks

hannson
29-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Great FRs and kept discreet.

Well done guys.

Keep the playground safe.

cocobeng1
29-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Bro, can pm me too, tks.

ahkong
29-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Any gals there with (.)(.) C cup and above?

cironea
29-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Upz to TS! Saw the masseuse he recommended.. Pretty reali, but she full with appt.
Got *u** instead.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: no fats
Boobs: A cup
Massage: 7.5/10
Ambience: 9/10 no attached bath, but got sink and they'll wipe clean lil bro with warm water. Looks like gal's spa.

Dmg: 45/hr+ 50hj

Rtf: to find the lady who massaged TS

cheongster84
29-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Bro, thanks for upping me.

I tried *u** too. I still prefer the one I intro u. Perhaps you can book appt with her. Everytime I go, I have to wait 15-20 mins because she has appts.

Upz to TS! Saw the masseuse he recommended.. Pretty reali, but she full with appt.
Got *u** instead.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: no fats
Boobs: A cup
Massage: 7.5/10
Ambience: 9/10 no attached bath, but got sink and they'll wipe clean lil bro with warm water. Looks like gal's spa.

Dmg: 45/hr+ 50hj

Rtf: to find the lady who massaged TS

Hardaway1818
29-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Bro,

can share ctc? Thanks!

Lionking21
29-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Bro mind sharing d lication

blazinbeat
30-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi bro Cheongster84, can share location? thanks =)

Icy_frost
30-04-2012, 11:21 PM
bro can share ctc?? Thx!

rh8611
02-05-2012, 01:29 AM
hope to give it a try. ts please advise on location and preferred lady. thanks

tikokk
02-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Re: CBD Solid Massage by Pretty Msian Chinese
Bro, can share location? I love massage thk a lot

cheongster84
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Contacts send to another 9 qualified bros. hope you guys enjoy and give a discreet MR if possible. Please don't reveal name and place.

Thanks. If you like the place, hope you can up me. Thanks.

MU_Forever
02-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Thanks bro cheongster84 for promptly sharing the contact. I will try soon and post FR :D

magichat
03-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Bro can share ? Thanks

cheongster84
11-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Have send contacts to another batch of qualified bros. please provide discreet MR if possible! Thanks!

graphixxx
16-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Wah can anyone share the ctc? Staying near CBD :)

Thommmm
18-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks bro cheongster84 for the recommended, went in last afternoon during lunch time, so many people as there are offices around.. Sneak in, asked for m*** but she's unavailable, so a girl named q*** is there to massage me..

Massage 9/10 (lots of strength)
Face 7/10 (for me, not sure bout the rest of bros :) )
Ambience 9/10 (very peaceful place )
Body 8/10 (slim with a little tummy)

45 + 50 hj (very sensual.. Damn shiok!

loss
18-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Any bro can send me contact :)

Garioncool
18-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi bro, can share the contact? Need a gd rub. Tks

cheongster84
18-05-2012, 10:34 PM
Bro TiDaLwAv3,

Thanks for your MR.

Glad you finally got the lady I told you about. Didn't know she wear specs. Haha.

My 2nd visit to this MP and was lucky enough as Miss M had just finished her last session. Finally got to try this highly recOmmended lady. Ladies with specs always turn me on! Haha!

Massage was quite good with right strength. Went for her JG and was quite satisfied.

Face: 7
Body: 8 good tone body with firm boobs
Massage: 7
JG: 8
Damage: As what other bros had posted

RTM: of course!

Thanks TS again!

sianguy2006
19-05-2012, 01:33 AM
bro can share contact and dmg?:)

Thommmm
31-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Went down yesterday again! Had *u** , nice massage, get along very well, kinda like her face too.. Will rtm for her :)

Face 7/10
Massage 9/10
Boob kinda small? Lol
Hj 10/10 ( French n hj ing ) shiok!

MU_Forever
01-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Any update on this place? I have tried to book M*** on a few occasions but she seems to be off on weekends :(