PDA

View Full Version : Sister in law

Baileys
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I have a question and would like to seek some advise.....
If you are happily married and sex life with wife is good....then you have a sister in law (wife's sister) married but hubby is on oversea assignment and childless. You know that she is horny after a few gathering with her. She will be coming to your house to stay soon....If given an opportunity, will you up her behind your wife's back ?

Thorn
02-03-2012, 08:37 PM
for peace of mind, i wont. dont want to worry after what will happen if found out. will be more troublesome then having affair with some stranger bcos this is family.

Lumiere7
02-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Do you really live you wife? Not having enough sex ah?
Tell us more about this sis in law, her looks and figure, and her personality..

chatlovers
02-03-2012, 08:52 PM
If you are happily married and sex life with wife is good....then you have a sister in law (wife's sister) married but hubby is on oversea assignment and childless. You know that she is horny after a few gathering with her. She will be coming to your house to stay soon....If given an opportunity, will you up her behind your wife's back ?

People can have different view about your situation. But please give a thought about consequences of your action if your wife comes to know about it or if your brother-in-law comes to know about it and decides to break his marriage worst ask you to let him repay your good deeds by sleeping with your lovely wife. Will you be able to face those situation?

What if your sister-in-law blackmails you in future?
There are many side effects and very little enjoyment if things turn out ugly... Use your big head over small head and spare her unles she opens her legs open for you without you trying out anything extra ordinary.

To be honest worst will be if your sis-in-law get emotionally attached with you and become possesive about you... then she may commit bigger crime just to have you...

FilipMixcpl
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
There is a pros and cons bro.

Good is you enjoy exciting sex with a New Lover and is also your Sis In Law.

Bad is you will definitely be kick on your Ass after some times and do you think is it worth to take a RISK to damage your family life.

If you having a great sex and family life, than stay tune bro.

Wish you all the best.

Cheer!

sinner1234
02-03-2012, 09:15 PM

Dear bro baileys,

Why court trouble when trouble does not court you.

Firstly, u said u r happily married and sex life is good. Then? Too much reading of the stories here?
These r stories mind you and the baggage tht u hv to carry once you embark on this path may kill u mentally if not physically.

Secondly, are you 100% sure u can upz her? She may be horny but it does not mean she will do the act with you the braddah in law.
How will she view you if u approach her for sex?
Also, could she be a test of your fidelity by your wife?

Lastly, think ahead of the consequences if you r upzz her.
Can you or her face each other in future?
Can u face her husband?
Once there is a start, the show may hv to go on. A direct translation of a chinese proverb- up the mountain many, sure meet the tiger.
Wht will happen if you are caught in the act?
Then u can write your sob story here but noone will pity

Its your life/reputation/happiness/marriage/family and maybe even rice bowl at stake.
Can you take it if things go bad?

I rest my case n the choice is yours
take care.

Ps: a friendly note, if your sis in law comes over to stay. It wil be good to avoid her..... Maybe u stay out late or sleep early whichever is approp least u fall in to temptation.
Be strong with yr mind and let it be mind over body.

Come in to sbf if you wana look at her. Plenty of pictures/threads/stories to keep u occupied.

:)

kukugun
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
V diffcult to ans cos the small head akways rule over the big head

ddog
02-03-2012, 09:41 PM
What kind are human are we if we can't even respect our sister in law? If horny go geylang lah.

callmebad
02-03-2012, 09:42 PM
you're so greedy, happily married and sex life is good and you still want some more ?

of all the people, you want to up your wife's sister
too near for comfort
women usually don't keep their mouth shut
a few minutes of temporary happiness will exchange for you probably few months or years of unhappiness later

if you want to have 'exotic dishes' because of getting sick of 'home-cooked food', this is not the place for having it at your home or someone quite close to your wife

quite tempting but you shouldn't try this type of 'wild life dishes'

draven78eric
02-03-2012, 09:50 PM
I come over..??:D

alan0338
02-03-2012, 09:54 PM
of cos not la, sekali its a trap set up by OC hor... :eek:

thomas88
02-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Many brothers has already given you a good answer but the final decision lies in your big head and hopefully not your small head. :p

muscleboi
02-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Don't do it.

unless you are preparing for the worst after upping her:
- your sister in law becomes sticky and use that as a blackmail so you do stuffs for her
- your brother in law found out and call for a divorce
- your brother in law wants to up your wife in return
- your wife found out and ask for divorce and will receive 50% of the total matrimonial assets
- your wife and sister no longer will be in good terms

imagine a good family and sex life destroyed because of another pussy...and its no other than your sister in law, wife's sister's pussy.

I don't think its worth it bro.

LovePotion
02-03-2012, 10:19 PM
better not risk your marriage incase this turns out ugly...

one moment of rash act will put everybody's marriage in jeopardy.

think hard, think twice

Me Siam Bu
02-03-2012, 10:30 PM
yeah agree wif all bro...

Baileys
02-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much for all the advise....will definitely not let my small head overrule my big head....:cool:

draven78eric
02-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I come over..??:D

thaivisitor
02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Firstly, make sure you keep the condom in the car, so that if the time come and you want to fuck her, you need to go to the car to get the condom.

Like the story, if anyone is trapping you by hiding outside the house, you will be able to "escape" if they see you.

But the best way if you really want to fuck her, is to divorce your wife and marry her sister. Cos, sooner or later, you will be found out and if that happens, your wife will divorce you and her husband will divorce her. So might as well divorce your wife now.

If the above doesn't sound good to you, then stay the fuck away from her.

Pervy Sage
03-03-2012, 01:08 AM

3some w your wife n her SIS
safest

dander
03-03-2012, 07:38 AM
You should not. But if she wants then you may have to be generous.

sleep
03-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Hey
Don't let your small head up your sis in law. But your big head can up her any time you want.

RapidoBoy
03-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Looks like another divorce coming. :( TS whats wrong with your wife ?

chenzong
03-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I would say that the risk is not worth the reward. Serious.

CoolLad
03-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Please update us if there's any development. Thanks.

shctaw
03-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Not worth the risk.....

So many girls around why go after someone that is consider close relative to you.

She may one day feel guilty and blow out the story. By then you will "die cock stand":o

If u like her; just think about her and that is it. No hanky panky.

Again.....Not worth the risk and future trouble.

otamay
03-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Too close for comfort, better avoid getting into very big trouble :mad:

Rasta Marley
03-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Too close for comfort, better avoid getting into very big trouble :mad:

Just like Bro Otamay and most others, suggest you do not involved as this is just like washing your dirty laundry in public. Sooner or later, the cat will be out of the bag....especially when you least expect it...and this may blow up big time and even leave your own marriage in tatters. We brothers can only provide advice to you, and it's entirely your decision bro.

delayer
03-03-2012, 06:38 PM
It might be also a set up by your wife/sis in law to see if you are faithful.:rolleyes:

LovePotion
03-03-2012, 06:57 PM
hmmm...

心机 very heavy if the wife were to set a trap for you....

high level demon... :O

cuscorex92
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
女人好时,可是温柔乡...but when they turn ugly,it can b man's worst nightmare!

Baileys
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Hi brothers....not too worry too much...just start this thread for discussion...am not planning anything...but anyway thanks for all the great advise...:D:D

Baileys
03-03-2012, 08:16 PM
3some w your wife n her SIS
safest

Wow Brother Pervy Sage...this will be great idea....:D

Alantino
04-03-2012, 01:54 AM
But i dont think the wife will use her own sis as bait ba.

A bit too much right?

Botakhead
04-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Fom all the advice so far, it concludes that sis-in-law is too tempting, dangerous and a no touch to get involved with. Try FB, FL, OL, WL, dishwasher, road sweeper, less dnagerous, but still will be harmful to your happy marriage and sextified sex life.

Don't look further, keep it at home, safe always, guaranteed safe, 1 partner.

Good luck.:)

merry
04-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Once the blood rushed to your small head, there is not enough for your big head for thinking.

Baileys
04-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Have also hinted to my wife that it not so convenient for me/us if she (outsider) is around in our house. My wife said everything will be as normal; she is her sister not an outsider and she is coming over to stay because she like to play with our kids.
She will be cover over tomorrow, hopefully like my wife said everything will be as normal and everything will be just fine....

Alantino
04-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Just try to keep everything as per normal before the trip.

DO NOT START ANYTHING unless ur sis in law started it.

She already said you are her ONS on that trip.

All the best to u bro.

bigmannow
04-03-2012, 03:47 PM
ok if nthing happen... so this thread is for ??

Baileys
04-03-2012, 04:11 PM
How about for discussion on what will you do if you encounter a horny sister-in-law ? :D

gangan
04-03-2012, 04:57 PM
amitabha...:eek:

Familiar
04-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Not worth it laa uncle . You have a family , why risk it ?

Virginhere
04-03-2012, 06:28 PM
No...Don't eat and shit at the same place -.-

thrive
04-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I will not initiate. But if she does I will do her that honor. But before that happen I must get her assurance that the matter must be privy to the 2 of us only. Once that is gained ...

xiaoran
08-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Becareful it might be a rap, really think carefully before you act. Instead of sister in las, why not get a Cat 150 or 200-400 . I am sure there are better than your sister in law. You might get model instead

overair
09-03-2012, 02:22 AM
my sil (older than my wife by 8 years) knows that i am lusting over her all these years even since the first day i met her as her sister's bf! yes, please don't think they could not sense it. women have this ability to sense guys staring at them lustfully or wish to have sex with them even when we just thinking it in our minds.

my wife knows it too. she is one of them right? sometimes, when i am fucking my wife, i told her that i want to fuck her sister. she simply says ok if her bro-in-law allows. smart her! and ... yes, i am working to find out if my bro-in-law might actually interested in my wife as well. if yes, may be having sil to fuck is not that much a trouble after all ...

by the way, my sil has similar body, hair and dress style as this lady. bobs slightly bigger. face of course different and my sil is more mature.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/13612/136123133e509b3ac3dcb94a1440084152b9558b.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/13612/136123078c74c10c3e9f11b9d2358a75397d5876.jpg

recherche
09-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

Botakhead
09-03-2012, 09:15 AM
my sil (older than my wife by 8 years) knows that i am lusting over her all these years even since the first day i met her as her sister's bf! yes, please don't think they could not sense it. women have this ability to sense guys staring at them lustfully or wish to have sex with them even when we just thinking it in our minds.

my wife knows it too. she is one of them right? sometimes, when i am fucking my wife, i told her that i want to fuck her sister. she simply says ok if her bro-in-law allows. smart her! and ... yes, i am working to find out if my bro-in-law might actually interested in my wife as well. if yes, may be having sil to fuck is not that much a trouble after all ...

by the way, my sil has similar body, hair and dress style as this lady. bobs slightly bigger. face of course different and my sil is more mature.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/13612/136123133e509b3ac3dcb94a1440084152b9558b.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/13612/136123078c74c10c3e9f11b9d2358a75397d5876.jpg

Dear bro overair, best wishes to your sis-in-law fuck session. Start your own thread and keep us informed, thank you.:D

overair
09-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Dear bro overair, best wishes to your sis-in-law fuck session. Start your own thread and keep us informed, thank you.:D

thanks bro! however, as we all know consensus building require time and patience. so please don't camp out or wait up. but if lucky me have blessing of everyone involved, sure share with all bro here! :)

tenable
10-03-2012, 03:47 PM
thanks bro! however, as we all know consensus building require time and patience. so please don't camp out or wait up. but if lucky me have blessing of everyone involved, sure share with all bro here! :)

Goodluck to you. Hope to read your update.

smooth288
10-03-2012, 03:57 PM

Please provid your latest update to us on your plan with your SIL....we very interested to know. I can understand your feeling a sI have a sister in law too (bro wife)

overair
10-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Please provid your latest update to us on your plan with your SIL....we very interested to know. I can understand your feeling a sI have a sister in law too (bro wife)

haha ... it will be a long while later before i could actually provide any update. so bro please don't keep a keen look out here as bro will be disappointed by no progress. in fact, i have no plan but a simple strategy: get the consensus and blessing from wife and bro-in-law then openly woo sil. sil is not too much a problem as she has already sensed it and still willing to spend a lot of private time just with me and willing to laugh at my lame and silly jokes. so the barriers would be her concerns over her sister and husband. wife has already quite open to the extent that as long as i could get bro-in-law to agree. so if i could just find out what bro-in-law think ... may be he has the fantasy to share sil too and just don't know how to get started? :) anyway, basic tactic: get as much time together with sil and bro-in-law; and, drink more with bro-in-law. hahah ... does this sound like a plan? haha

Botakhead
11-03-2012, 09:17 PM
Bro overair, work on your SIL, let her deal with her husband. But make sure all parties are not hurt, emotionally, even if your wife gives the go ahead signal. Good luck.:)

horny28
11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
It will be great if you can also try mil:D

sky_liner2
12-03-2012, 09:35 AM
haha ... it will be a long while later before i could actually provide any update. so bro please don't keep a keen look out here as bro will be disappointed by no progress. in fact, i have no plan but a simple strategy: get the consensus and blessing from wife and bro-in-law then openly woo sil. sil is not too much a problem as she has already sensed it and still willing to spend a lot of private time just with me and willing to laugh at my lame and silly jokes. so the barriers would be her concerns over her sister and husband. wife has already quite open to the extent that as long as i could get bro-in-law to agree. so if i could just find out what bro-in-law think ... may be he has the fantasy to share sil too and just don't know how to get started? :) anyway, basic tactic: get as much time together with sil and bro-in-law; and, drink more with bro-in-law. hahah ... does this sound like a plan? haha

OMG, can't imagine what the world has now turned to be!? I thot this is insane that u guys can share switch wives!!!:eek:

aerogun
12-03-2012, 10:32 AM
overair, you must be on cloud nine..hell yeah :)

otamay
12-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Have also hinted to my wife that it not so convenient for me/us if she (outsider) is around in our house. My wife said everything will be as normal; she is her sister not an outsider and she is coming over to stay because she like to play with our kids.
She will be cover over tomorrow, hopefully like my wife said everything will be as normal and everything will be just fine....

Your SIL should be coming over to stay in your house by now, so far how is the mood? :D

overair
12-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Bro overair, work on your SIL, let her deal with her husband. But make sure all parties are not hurt, emotionally, even if your wife gives the go ahead signal. Good luck.:)

thanks for the advice, bro! bro-in-law is a good man. so respect must be given. also, must make it worthwhile for him. as you said, no one should be hurt emotionally. i heed bro's good advice.

overair
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
OMG, can't imagine what the world has now turned to be!? I thot this is insane that u guys can share switch wives!!!:eek:

bro, the world is still fine. nothing happen, at least not yet and no way to foresee if it would be at all. :)

overair
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM
overair, you must be on cloud nine..hell yeah :)

haha ... bro, ya, imagination over cloud nine now ... but feet stuck firmly on earth. :)

Baileys
12-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Your SIL should be coming over to stay in your house by now, so far how is the mood? :D

ya she is staying here now....do have some incident but no action...tell you about it when I have the time...:D

sensit32
13-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Ta if u really horny I teach u a some ways to make ur legs weak end up u jus no mood.stand wit one leg 5minto 10min not tryin to move jus keep stil n balance then change leg aft tt do star jump 20-40times by the time in sure yr both legs like jelly then lay on bed n zz.as for bros in here some able to do it then if u r able to do it's gd for yr legs burn yr calos fast part of work out.