PDA

View Full Version : Discreet 24hrs Massage Place

uglyrabbit28
02-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Sorry bros.

I am too lazy to find the thread that was discussed before.

Here's the FR on my recent find.

However, I will only be giving clue this time for those brother who pm me for contacts. And of course i will only give the clue to the right brothers. Wind is really strong. You know what i mean. So disclaimer first.

Here goes.

Name: AXX
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Looks: 6.5/10
Service: 6.5/10 (if only she would just enjoy and not talk money first)

Total Damage: $45 (1 hour) + $50 (tip)

Had quite a bit of chat before starting. Overall a friendly lady. Tried a few massage method with me. When she was massaging my head, standing at the head area, I explored her legs and butt without resistance. She did not say anything too... Felt shiok as she was wear a G String.

When I was told to lie on my back, i explored further... she smiled and told me she forgot to put it on this morning. My goodness. Did not allow me to dig and requested to top up another $20 if i wanted to. I do not like this... but she still gave in... however did not manage to make her real wet.... and she took a long time to made me cum becasue i can hold it well.

After shower, I told her i got only $50...though she insisted on $70.. she show me the sad face but still let me go...

Some bros may think i am short changing her... but my regulars whom i used to visit, who did not haggar price with me, ended up getting more than they ask for.