PDA

View Full Version : aromatherapy oil massage at China St.

hairspa
01-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Oil Massage with hot stone n herbal heat compass
last saturday, after buying some warrior toy for my kids at the china square bazaar, decided to visit my regular hairspa at the basement but it have been converted into a massage spa. was disapppointed but my wife who have been to beauty spa regularly (the likes of ayuthana, adeva, aspara etc) decided to have a try.
we take an inspection of the place which was well decorated like a bamboo forest with more than 10 rooms including 2 couple room which we took. i choose the 90 mins of oil massage with hot stone while wify choose 90 mins of oil plus herbal compress. The environment is as good as any of the professional spa but cost much lesser. a quick summary :
environment: 8/10 (currently no bathing facilites but was told it will be available soon)
Massage: 9/10
hot stone: 8/10 (new to me)
herbal compress : 9/10 (good for musle pain or frozen shoulder)
cost : S$ 50 for 60 mins, 78 for 90 mins (typical spa will be around S$ 120-150)
do not write to me for more information as i a just doing a favor for the shop owner.

carebear888
01-03-2012, 02:23 PM
What is the spa shop name ? Any number to call for booking !

ringtintin
16-03-2012, 05:56 PM
this is my second time to this shop after my regular meeting at my GE HQ. Today i took a 90 mins with 60 mins aroma oil and 30 mins hot stone. i must say the standard is as good as the high class spa but the price is good at 78 for 90 mins or 50 for 60 mins. the massuer is from malaysia syt around 23 yrs old. When going out i saw another 2 gals around late 20 and late 30's. the place is well decorated and very new with new bamboo and oil painting.

thomasdelaruue
17-03-2012, 05:22 AM
50 Dlr per hour, any steam room to use.?
With bath attached?