k3lvin123
01-03-2012, 12:08 AM
Story Number One,
Location; Old Kovan, Popular
Age; Many donkey years back, i mean MANY
Partner; My then Ex GF
Name; AH
Meaning to me; A very meaningful memory

It was a normal day back then, after class i went to my then ex gf house for dinner invited by her mother of cos. AH is a single parent family girl, she lagged the fatherly love she needed for years. As her household is onlt filled with ah ma, ma ma & her its like a cage full of kittens. Well old and young kittens... her mum is the average MILF u can find anywhere in the street, very aunty-like in her late very late 40s. AH had been with me for 5 months, she was in her teenage years, 3 years my junior from the very same secondary school. To me she is just like a flower, a very innocent looking but abit 38, i dont know how to explain 38 but in hokkien it means bitchy. For 5 months me had been a good boy, i really mean it. NO handky panky @ all. The most kiss kiss, hold hands, hug hug very puppy-love kind as i 'intended' to save it for our first night. I guess it might be very treasurable to think about it that way but since that fateful night, it cant be helped anymore.

After dinner, we hang out just as usual @ the nearby mcdonald's @ her place which was close to the old kovan bus interchange together with her classmates which were my junior. We went to the popular to get some last minute stationery & found out that there were a exit stairs which were very quiet. She told me that when she were in her junior sec years, she used to kiss in the stairs with her then bf. I gave her a ^o^ look & she was like smiling quite cheekly. Back in her home about 12 minutes later, we were pretty engrossed in our homework as her N levels is around the corner & i had to left as my parents will be boiling also. I called home to say that i'll be teaching AH some pointers before i leave.

Nevertheless, time flies when you are with ya love ones. Soon its about 1050, i really have to left if not will have to take taxi liao. Back then i remembered clearly NO MIDNIGHT charge yet but the midnight bus has launched. 1110 we reached the basment of the popular. She suggested we take a hike up for some 'exploring' to do. She told me she ever witness a couple making love there. OF cos FOC show go see see look look no loss what. We make our way up there to my disappointment, NOTHING......

Wanna know what happens next? Will we do it there? Stay tuned!!!!!!!

gambit76
01-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Welcome back bro!! it has been a while...

k3lvin123
01-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Welcome back bro!! it has been a while...

600+ views, 1 comment. Business damn bad man

barneyksc
01-03-2012, 10:14 AM
camper reporting!!!

k3lvin123
02-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Story Number One,
Location; Old Kovan, Popular
Age; Many donkey years back, i mean MANY
Partner; My then Ex GF
Name; AH
Meaning to me; A very meaningful memory

It was a normal day back then, after class i went to my then ex gf house for dinner invited by her mother of cos. AH is a single parent family girl, she lagged the fatherly love she needed for years. As her household is onlt filled with ah ma, ma ma & her its like a cage full of kittens. Well old and young kittens... her mum is the average MILF u can find anywhere in the street, very aunty-like in her late very late 40s. AH had been with me for 5 months, she was in her teenage years, 3 years my junior from the very same secondary school. To me she is just like a flower, a very innocent looking but abit 38, i dont know how to explain 38 but in hokkien it means bitchy. For 5 months me had been a good boy, i really mean it. NO handky panky @ all. The most kiss kiss, hold hands, hug hug very puppy-love kind as i 'intended' to save it for our first night. I guess it might be very treasurable to think about it that way but since that fateful night, it cant be helped anymore.

After dinner, we hang out just as usual @ the nearby mcdonald's @ her place which was close to the old kovan bus interchange together with her classmates which were my junior. We went to the popular to get some last minute stationery & found out that there were a exit stairs which were very quiet. She told me that when she were in her junior sec years, she used to kiss in the stairs with her then bf. I gave her a ^o^ look & she was like smiling quite cheekly. Back in her home about 12 minutes later, we were pretty engrossed in our homework as her N levels is around the corner & i had to left as my parents will be boiling also. I called home to say that i'll be teaching AH some pointers before i leave.

Nevertheless, time flies when you are with ya love ones. Soon its about 1050, i really have to left if not will have to take taxi liao. Back then i remembered clearly NO MIDNIGHT charge yet but the midnight bus has launched. 1110 we reached the basment of the popular. She suggested we take a hike up for some 'exploring' to do. She told me she ever witness a couple making love there. OF cos FOC show go see see look look no loss what. We make our way up there to my disappointment, NOTHING......

Wanna know what happens next? Will we do it there? Stay tuned!!!!!!!

Ok 2 suppporter also MUST die die carry on. So we make our way up to the old popular, behind us a voice.
UNKNOWN; Ah Girl Ah boy popular close liao come back tomorrow ok
we turned around, it was an employee of the popular. So we make a turn back to the hawker for a cup of drink to ease our scare. Minutes later we ventured back, the higher we climb, the errieness & the silence except for passing cars filled the air. @ the top of the stairs , there were nothing to our disappointment. So we seat down & TCSS abit. She begin to caress my highs while i disturbed her ears, back then i didnt know this is actually 1 of the key spots to make a lady HIGH. The spot was on like those chinese kungfu accpunture points or you may describe it as a tap/button to turn on the tape....

Under the cresent moonlight, we began to kiss tongue to tongue, a very wet kiss. U may imagine, standing couple, man pressed lady by the wall under the moonlight cresent. She begin to unzip me, although she had given me countless BJ before. This BJ is another HELL of a memory, a SYT face under the fade cresent moonlight, this sceen, to me is worth 1 000 000.00

AH proceed to strip off her plain black siky panties, another million dollar picture. Standing my the stairs, her butt faced me like an invitation to 'ENTER' her house.
ME; i thought we agreed to wait until we wed?
AH; Cannot wait liao, i want you to seal OUR LOVE inside me
Wa lao, this sentence means alot that you may feel free to image but she means after this fuck our LOVE relationship will be sealed even tighter. I standed up, slowly 'entering' her. She gave a soft moan just like in the AV we used to watch together. Frankly speaking, today when i think of it, she is not a V. Although we didnt talk about it, she had a bf before. Back to the picture before i spoil ya mood. I felt strange. My dick is inside a lady for the first time in my life, the feeling cant be described. I rocked her. She held back her moans for the fear of passer by.

After nearly 18 minutes of pumping, i had the 'feeling'. I pulled out immediately, AH turned around, she BJ me. Looking @ the million dollar picture again, i cummed on her face.

auntiehuat
02-03-2012, 10:41 AM
camping here

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Very descriptive story TS :D

Pitching tents here with my cock pointing north :p

pussbreaker
02-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Interesting story u got there bro;)

alan0338
02-03-2012, 12:20 PM
1 more supporter ... :D

acidicavex
camp. starting fire and marshmellow.

ch33zy
nice.. welcome back.. thanks for sharing.. :)

onehornymonk
02-03-2012, 12:39 PM
another 1 more supporter...pls contiue..

gambit76
02-03-2012, 02:25 PM
600+ views, 1 comment. Business damn bad man

Relax bro. the campers will start reporting soon once they know you are back.. :)

diputs1269
02-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Nice story, another supporter :)

dreamlight
02-03-2012, 11:45 PM
camping...

Starkarat
03-03-2012, 12:39 AM
wow! public sex! careful
not to be video by cctv! haha

RapidoBoy
03-03-2012, 09:18 AM
TS I am here to lend you my support .

k3lvin123
03-03-2012, 12:29 PM
wow! public sex! careful
not to be video by cctv! haha

@ that time CCTV very expensive so that stingy popular or HGTC wont install one la

dander
03-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Carry on, bro.

k3lvin123
04-03-2012, 06:41 PM
Story Number Two
Location; Somewhere in kranji
Age; Also many donkey years ago before serving
Participants; Me, My Buddy 'RC' & his GF 'CC'

Dear readers, this is not my story but my buddy's however i was included as a peeping tom, hehe..... This was 4 months after taking my driving license, i remember it was just a piece of paper laminated very vintage whenever i look at it now. Also it was the time i was studying for my final year of diploma & of cos the story of AH is long broken. she has taken a liking for a 3rd guards regular back then and dumped me. Luckily for me although we were still in contact as good friends, i still laugh back whever we got together of our old days during gathering as she's my ex-wife's current neighbour, THE WORLD IS SMALL NOT TO MENTION A TINY DOT SINGAPORE. It had been 14 months since we had broken up, i used my 'spare' energy to work FL for a stock broker back then. He used my services to help him collect customer signature & cash/cheques & funded my then honda civic.

It is june, 1 month break holiday. On a fine saturday, my buddy from sec jio me out to jalan jalan disturb the ah lians @ bugis junction & even sometimes we may get some 'benefits' out of it due to our young age with a vehicle. Life is very cruel & matieralistic, girls ONLY go for this back then. He sian 1 girl @ the basement aracade. Her name is CC, she's a sg pr. Fathered by a malaysian chinese & a local singaporean chinese. CC is like a average normal SYT you can find anywhere @ bugis junction. They were together for a few weeks after my holidays, work resumed. Meanwhile i asked RC about CC, he said she 'raped' him on the very first day he invited her to his home.
ME; wa lao she so desperate meh?
RC; U see outside she innocent, close door liao she damn horny i tell u.
ME; so how huh? u dumped her like usual?
RC; NO, still together la. She like super glue leh after her lesson she come my home to rape me
ME; haha............. i dont believe (In HOKKIEN)
RC; OK i arrange for 1 time u see.

About 2 weeks later, RC jio me go la kopi.
RC; OK She on liao?
ME; ON simi?
RC; i plan swee swee liao, u can peep 'openly'
ME; HUH? what talking u?
RC; AIYA i say i found 1 place we can go 'pong' 'pong' (That was a favourite word back then for fucking) & u can ambush there to see see
ME; Naughty boy u.

BOTH LAUGHED.

Wanna know what happens? Stay tuned..... exciting jungle action coming your way

IwantbustyKim
04-03-2012, 11:33 PM
cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE !!!!!!!!!!!

k3lvin123
05-03-2012, 12:16 AM
cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE cOnTiNuE !!!!!!!!!!!

Power la your story

k3lvin123
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Story Number Two
Location; Somewhere in kranji
Age; Also many donkey years ago before serving
Participants; Me, My Buddy 'RC' & his GF 'CC'

Dear readers, this is not my story but my buddy's however i was included as a peeping tom, hehe..... This was 4 months after taking my driving license, i remember it was just a piece of paper laminated very vintage whenever i look at it now. Also it was the time i was studying for my final year of diploma & of cos the story of AH is long broken. she has taken a liking for a 3rd guards regular back then and dumped me. Luckily for me although we were still in contact as good friends, i still laugh back whever we got together of our old days during gathering as she's my ex-wife's current neighbour, THE WORLD IS SMALL NOT TO MENTION A TINY DOT SINGAPORE. It had been 14 months since we had broken up, i used my 'spare' energy to work FL for a stock broker back then. He used my services to help him collect customer signature & cash/cheques & funded my then honda civic.

It is june, 1 month break holiday. On a fine saturday, my buddy from sec jio me out to jalan jalan disturb the ah lians @ bugis junction & even sometimes we may get some 'benefits' out of it due to our young age with a vehicle. Life is very cruel & matieralistic, girls ONLY go for this back then. He sian 1 girl @ the basement aracade. Her name is CC, she's a sg pr. Fathered by a malaysian chinese & a local singaporean chinese. CC is like a average normal SYT you can find anywhere @ bugis junction. They were together for a few weeks after my holidays, work resumed. Meanwhile i asked RC about CC, he said she 'raped' him on the very first day he invited her to his home.
ME; wa lao she so desperate meh?
RC; U see outside she innocent, close door liao she damn horny i tell u.
ME; so how huh? u dumped her like usual?
RC; NO, still together la. She like super glue leh after her lesson she come my home to rape me
ME; haha............. i dont believe (In HOKKIEN)
RC; OK i arrange for 1 time u see.

About 2 weeks later, RC jio me go la kopi.
RC; OK She on liao?
ME; ON simi?
RC; i plan swee swee liao, u can peep 'openly'
ME; HUH? what talking u?
RC; AIYA i say i found 1 place we can go 'pong' 'pong' (That was a favourite word back then for fucking) & u can ambush there to see see
ME; Naughty boy u.

BOTH LAUGHED.

Wanna know what happens? Stay tuned..... exciting jungle action coming your way

OK, sorry went out just now with a FB as OC is away in USA for a meeting. NVM pls allow me to continue the story. On the 'fateful' saturday morning as promised, i drove & arrived @ kranji site. I took my binoculars & went into the hiding place as RC had told me. About 1 hr later, my motorola T90 got a sms. RC is here with CC. she picked him from his camp nearby & they took a bus here after breakfast after his 'extra' guard duty. He's a 'regular on sign-on extra' & for a couple of times as that place is super desserted, they would stroll by the canal & had sex there before. He ever took me to the place before as the place was recommended by his 'lao jiao' senior/ old bird. The place was nicely covered by a thick layer of bush abt 150 - 300m(Est.) from the busy expressway. Behind the bush was a piece of grassland about 50meteres wide but cant be seen from the expressway due to the thick bushes just like u cant view the cunt of the pussy IF the bush is thick right?

Camping inside like a commando, sitting on a rock. They appeared by the entrance of the bush. RC told out his jacket from his fieldpack & lay it on the grass before both of them settle down. They had ta bao breakfast, CB make me hide in the grass not so obvious to them.
ME talking to myself; NABEI, call me come here see them eat breakfast so early in the morning, LIMPEI surely kill him IF he nv let me see show.
Sure enough, they begin the caress each other. CC was kissing him VERY passionately, of cos very obvious to my bino. She turned to a kneeling position while RC sitted back facing me. I guess she BJ him. Not long, she stood up & stripped her 3/4 pants & her ah ma panties. She rode him. Observing from my bino, she was enjoying herself & i can actually see her mouth open like she was moaning.

Not 5 mins, they stopped & cleared the area before leaving. Waited for 2 minutes, i emerged from my 'hiding' spot. Went back to my car & drove off. Back home, i counted. 14 mosquito bites, WTF KNN.............

JollyOne
05-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Waiting in anticipation.

k3lvin123
05-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Story Number Three
Location; A hostel room somewhere in Bradford, England
Age; My last year of diploma study
Participants; Me, Honey(Fellow classmate from pinoy), Karina (Fellow indonesian classmate)

In con-junction with story two, it had been 1 day after i peeped at RC & his gf fucked. I jio him out on a sunday morning for our usual bugis junction kopi.
ME; Wa lao brother u legend leh
RC; of cos la me is RC leh by the way we break up liao
ME; HUH! Why break up? i think she is one of your most spotting GF ever.
RC; No la, 好来好散 la (i dont know how to explain this in english but maybe can use the term, easy come easy go)
ME; Wa Lao, like that we got to hunt again lor
Not long after making this sentence, i spotted my classmate across the streets.... I ringed her hp, she picked up & came over to our side.

Karina; Hey, K3lvin & RC (She knew him as me & RC hang out too often)! so 'eng' drinking kopi @ bugis
ME; u also what
Karina; Aiya u know la, sunday very boring for single ppl one la
ME; Me also single leh why we didnt get together huh? (I dont really wish to but just to disturb her only)
Karina; U? Dont want la, wait i kana dumped
ALL laughed!
Karina; By the way, friday u 'pong ten' huh, teacher say we got last outing leh
ME; Outing? Go where? Singapore Zoo again?
Karina; No la, he say our last assessment is to go for culture exchange at uk
Me; NABEI UK! Damn far leh, sure anot?
Karina; Bluff you for what?
Me; I no $$$$$$$ leh
Karina; Dont bluff! U work helping the stock agent make alot of $$$ until can buy new car.
Me; 2nd hand one
Karina; Whatever la! I need to run & meet Honey (The other female lead of this story), see ya tmr.
ME,RC; 88

Monday, teacher double confirmed the trip. As i had not visited england before, i got very excited. It will be a 14 days exchange programme for us to visit the colleage that we studied for our diploma. I signed immediately & paid forth with my credit card. The fateful departure day finally arrived after 2 months, i was at the airport with Karina, Honey & some others. Let me do a small intro on Karina & Honey to get readers into the picture....

Karina, 19
Born in java, indonesia. Raised by her aunt in sgp
Family got a chain of outlets of F&B, currently (2011) she's the marketing director
Figure; 32B Weight; Abt 53 Ht; Abt 155

Honey, 20
Born in angles city, Phillippines. Came over to sgp to study
Eldest daughter of a family clinic doctor owned by father, currently (2011) she's married wif NO kids & a hot MILF
Figure; 30B Wt; Abt 51kg Ht; Abt 153

Readers, bros give me more response & i shall continue on how we got sexually attracted to each other & how i tasted their juicy horny pussy.........

blacki3licious
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Great story!

Please continue!

Xpress
05-03-2012, 07:22 PM
camping for more.. Great stories..

Familiar
05-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Pitching a tall tent for my brother ! :) .

IwantbustyKim
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Power la your story

No lah..ur story then power...just upped u...

ahpui99
05-03-2012, 10:52 PM
U should carry on

dreamlight
05-03-2012, 11:29 PM
waiting for the juicy portion :D

Robng
06-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Camping for more..

k3lvin123
06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Story Number Three
Location; A hostel room somewhere in Bradford, England
Age; My last year of diploma study
Participants; Me, Honey(Fellow classmate from pinoy), Karina (Fellow indonesian classmate)

In con-junction with story two, it had been 1 day after i peeped at RC & his gf fucked. I jio him out on a sunday morning for our usual bugis junction kopi.
ME; Wa lao brother u legend leh
RC; of cos la me is RC leh by the way we break up liao
ME; HUH! Why break up? i think she is one of your most spotting GF ever.
RC; No la, 好来好散 la (i dont know how to explain this in english but maybe can use the term, easy come easy go)
ME; Wa Lao, like that we got to hunt again lor
Not long after making this sentence, i spotted my classmate across the streets.... I ringed her hp, she picked up & came over to our side.

Karina; Hey, K3lvin & RC (She knew him as me & RC hang out too often)! so 'eng' drinking kopi @ bugis
ME; u also what
Karina; Aiya u know la, sunday very boring for single ppl one la
ME; Me also single leh why we didnt get together huh? (I dont really wish to but just to disturb her only)
Karina; U? Dont want la, wait i kana dumped
ALL laughed!
Karina; By the way, friday u 'pong ten' huh, teacher say we got last outing leh
ME; Outing? Go where? Singapore Zoo again?
Karina; No la, he say our last assessment is to go for culture exchange at uk
Me; NABEI UK! Damn far leh, sure anot?
Karina; Bluff you for what?
Me; I no $$$$$$$ leh
Karina; Dont bluff! U work helping the stock agent make alot of $$$ until can buy new car.
Me; 2nd hand one
Karina; Whatever la! I need to run & meet Honey (The other female lead of this story), see ya tmr.
ME,RC; 88

Monday, teacher double confirmed the trip. As i had not visited england before, i got very excited. It will be a 14 days exchange programme for us to visit the colleage that we studied for our diploma. I signed immediately & paid forth with my credit card. The fateful departure day finally arrived after 2 months, i was at the airport with Karina, Honey & some others. Let me do a small intro on Karina & Honey to get readers into the picture....

Karina, 19
Born in java, indonesia. Raised by her aunt in sgp
Family got a chain of outlets of F&B, currently (2011) she's the marketing director
Figure; 32B Weight; Abt 53 Ht; Abt 155

Honey, 20
Born in angles city, Phillippines. Came over to sgp to study
Eldest daughter of a family clinic doctor owned by father, currently (2011) she's married wif NO kids & a hot MILF
Figure; 30B Wt; Abt 51kg Ht; Abt 153

Readers, bros give me more response & i shall continue on how we got sexually attracted to each other & how i tasted their juicy horny pussy.........

Thanks for the feedback, ok to cut the story short with those unnecessary info. We have arrived @ the school dorm followed by distribtuion of our rooms. Ladies on the left hand 3rd level & guys on the right hand side facing the forest same level. To my surprise, their toilet are the 'open' concept type. Meaning only stools cubicle got door, shower dont have just like army camps.
let me jump straight to the starting, on the 3rd day,we've got some free time. So me, honey, karina & a couple more went out to town. Its a quiet town with some cafe and hardware stores by the core. Settling down a cafe, i offered to treat them kopi eventually ended up paying 36 pound for 8 cups of cupuccino, abt S$90. KNN mood turned bad. CB singapore kopi-o only 60 cents at that time. Karina noticed i kept quiet during the discussion;
karina; hey K, why u so quiet.
Me; No la, i miss home (Its the price of the kopi)
karina; Wa lao u big mama boy
me;honey; laughed!
Honey; So K, what do u intend to do after we graduate?
me; Still haven think abt it yet leh, 1 step at a time la
@ this point of moment, the rest of the team including karina agreed to explore the town further & left the 2 of us here. After a few minutes of silent, i broke the cold.
Me; Hey, i thought u will be coming with JUSTIN (HER PLAYPLAY BF)
Honey; No, his mother dont allow.
Me; Ok, i take this chance to ask. U really with JUSTIN anot?
Honey(I can see she shy shy); No la, is u all stick us together. I got someone i like already.
Me; Haha....... Karina again la.
(SUDDEN silence!)
Me; So who is that lucky fellow huh (Taking my kopi starting to drink)
Honey; U ( ^O^....... puking some out acting surprised, coughing)
Honey; U ok anot!
Me; Actually i got think to make love with you before.....
Honey paused for a moment, i notice a sudden gust of wind blew her silky long hair across her bak bak brown cheek, it was a very nice picture.
Honey; Hey, K! Can you accompany me to the forest for a stroll tonight?
Me; SURE (I know can ON liao)

Sure enough, time to sleep. I meet Honey @ the stairs around 8pm.
Me; U come out, karina never ask meh?
Honey; She going to the basketball court to watch those ang mo play basketball liao
Me; OIC....
Honey; Wanna come into our hostel room?
Me; Anything la (I ran back to my room, took some books & ran into honey & karina's room)
KArina is already sitting on her single size bed, by the cresent moonlight she looks quite chio for a pinoy. I sitted beside her both of us in silence. She then rested her almost weightless head on my shoulder.
Karina; I wanted to do this for so long..... by the way, after this my dad wants me to go back to manila & help him with his clinic.
Me; Ok! So lets not talk about this.....
I caressed her 30B breast thru her slim t-shirt. a small hand full boobs, she closed her eyes & kissed me. I watched her, my manhood begin to grow from 3" to 4 to 5 to 6 & 7 & 8....... She sticked her tongue inside my mouth & i could smell her fresh sweet breathe. We kissed for a few minutes & she removed her t-shirt. I lie my face on her breast, my hands walking behind & unhooked her triumph bra. She had a pair of brown inverted nipples. I licked her nipples, she closed her eyes, trying very hard not to moan.

Pic 1. taking off her clothes
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/157161090bdb4dacd4e1d16e3a5b375bca1635a4.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716109&showlnk=0)
Pic 2. Unhook her bra
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/15716110d02752b92de4037f41417fe2f12ca8b6.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716110&showlnk=0)
Pic 3. Licking/ sucking her sensitive nipples with her trying not to moan
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/157161111afa23a7d3c5be9a7075667f7dad4ce2.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716111&showlnk=0)

Here's some pics for a imagnation, so sorry have to stop here & i shall continue meanwhile enjoy.

k3lvin123
07-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback, ok to cut the story short with those unnecessary info. We have arrived @ the school dorm followed by distribtuion of our rooms. Ladies on the left hand 3rd level & guys on the right hand side facing the forest same level. To my surprise, their toilet are the 'open' concept type. Meaning only stools cubicle got door, shower dont have just like army camps.
let me jump straight to the starting, on the 3rd day,we've got some free time. So me, honey, karina & a couple more went out to town. Its a quiet town with some cafe and hardware stores by the core. Settling down a cafe, i offered to treat them kopi eventually ended up paying 36 pound for 8 cups of cupuccino, abt S$90. KNN mood turned bad. CB singapore kopi-o only 60 cents at that time. Karina noticed i kept quiet during the discussion;
karina; hey K, why u so quiet.
Me; No la, i miss home (Its the price of the kopi)
karina; Wa lao u big mama boy
me;honey; laughed!
Honey; So K, what do u intend to do after we graduate?
me; Still haven think abt it yet leh, 1 step at a time la
@ this point of moment, the rest of the team including karina agreed to explore the town further & left the 2 of us here. After a few minutes of silent, i broke the cold.
Me; Hey, i thought u will be coming with JUSTIN (HER PLAYPLAY BF)
Honey; No, his mother dont allow.
Me; Ok, i take this chance to ask. U really with JUSTIN anot?
Honey(I can see she shy shy); No la, is u all stick us together. I got someone i like already.
Me; Haha....... Karina again la.
(SUDDEN silence!)
Me; So who is that lucky fellow huh (Taking my kopi starting to drink)
Honey; U ( ^O^....... puking some out acting surprised, coughing)
Honey; U ok anot!
Me; Actually i got think to make love with you before.....
Honey paused for a moment, i notice a sudden gust of wind blew her silky long hair across her bak bak brown cheek, it was a very nice picture.
Honey; Hey, K! Can you accompany me to the forest for a stroll tonight?
Me; SURE (I know can ON liao)

Sure enough, time to sleep. I meet Honey @ the stairs around 8pm.
Me; U come out, karina never ask meh?
Honey; She going to the basketball court to watch those ang mo play basketball liao
Me; OIC....
Honey; Wanna come into our hostel room?
Me; Anything la (I ran back to my room, took some books & ran into honey & karina's room)
KArina is already sitting on her single size bed, by the cresent moonlight she looks quite chio for a pinoy. I sitted beside her both of us in silence. She then rested her almost weightless head on my shoulder.
Karina; I wanted to do this for so long..... by the way, after this my dad wants me to go back to manila & help him with his clinic.
Me; Ok! So lets not talk about this.....
I caressed her 30B breast thru her slim t-shirt. a small hand full boobs, she closed her eyes & kissed me. I watched her, my manhood begin to grow from 3" to 4 to 5 to 6 & 7 & 8....... She sticked her tongue inside my mouth & i could smell her fresh sweet breathe. We kissed for a few minutes & she removed her t-shirt. I lie my face on her breast, my hands walking behind & unhooked her triumph bra. She had a pair of brown inverted nipples. I licked her nipples, she closed her eyes, trying very hard not to moan.

Pic 1. taking off her clothes
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/157161090bdb4dacd4e1d16e3a5b375bca1635a4.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716109&showlnk=0)
Pic 2. Unhook her bra
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/15716110d02752b92de4037f41417fe2f12ca8b6.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716110&showlnk=0)
Pic 3. Licking/ sucking her sensitive nipples with her trying not to moan
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15716/157161111afa23a7d3c5be9a7075667f7dad4ce2.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15716111&showlnk=0)

Here's some pics for a imagnation, so sorry have to stop here & i shall continue meanwhile enjoy.

Honey, tries hard not to moan....... Eventually she bey tahan & lets a soft moan out. In a sitting position just like the pics, she stripped her shorts & her ah ma look alike panties. I asked her to lie on the bed while i licked her hairy pussy. Her pussy smell is one of a kind. I REALLY mean it, not smelly but a bit of frangrance (MAYBE SHE SPREAD PERFUME ON HER PUSSY) hehehe....... That's what i thought but inside my head just fuck la. I licked her pussy & she was dripping..... as you may see from the pics below.......

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/15719796a224715fa4ab0609d60d46bd78dfe542.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719796&showlnk=0)

Honey was enjoying every moment that i licked her, she closed her eyes. I fingered her wet & slutty pussy. She sat up & let out a couple of soft moans, again she is still trying hard not to moan.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/1571979709ed3009efe6c0b016437e3dae666b68.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719797&showlnk=0)

After minutes of fingering, she let out a pretty loud moan together with her shaking body & lay on the bed. She had cummed. Within a few seconds she got up, pushed me on the bed & climbed on top of me. Her hairy pussy on my legs, simulated my harden cock into another higher level of harden. I'm determinded to give her a hell of a good fuck later. she did not BJ me as she really cant stand the smell of cocks. She gave me BBJ. With some rubbings & for 2 times she tried to smell my cock & tried to taste it but maybe a turn-off for her she stopped.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157197987ab0f56f18073c3ab5321a695a09b8f1.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719798&showlnk=0)

In order not to turn her totally off, i hugged her from the front & we tongued kiss again. It was another round of wet tongue vs tongue, drools dripped on my not yet 6 pack body & her hand full boobs. I got her onto a doggy position & i stick my rod inside her. She letted out a sexy soft moan......

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157197997be0fa7a687e2fa08cebe3833a3327f7.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719799&showlnk=0)

This time round is a different case. I rode her fast & hard with the 'pia pia' sound of my thighs & her meaty butt. She moaned continously.......... I cant remember for how long later, i got the 'I'm cumming' feeling.

ME(Still 'pia pia'); Honey, i think i cumming, where u want?
Honey; On my mouth!
Me; OK

I pulled out my still harden rod & she proceeded to laying position & 'LAI BEY HU LIAO' meaning jam E-brake liao......... my cum has released 1/2 way on the route, millions of sperms ejected from a small outing of my hugh dick & landed on her sexy handed boobs, 1 small drop on her cheek...........

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157198001b1dbdaaa485f563ffd71b68ecbd9030.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719800&showlnk=0)

(Bros & sisters, how's the story? Stay tuned to find out about karina's turn & how we eneded up in a 3some triangle situation)

Pls up me support me if you like my idea of story.

k3lvin123
07-03-2012, 08:21 PM
1/2 day only my thread lost to page 3. very stingy leh readers give some comment keep my thread alive leh

LovePotion
07-03-2012, 11:33 PM
camping here !

k3lvin123
10-03-2012, 12:31 AM
Honey, tries hard not to moan....... Eventually she bey tahan & lets a soft moan out. In a sitting position just like the pics, she stripped her shorts & her ah ma look alike panties. I asked her to lie on the bed while i licked her hairy pussy. Her pussy smell is one of a kind. I REALLY mean it, not smelly but a bit of frangrance (MAYBE SHE SPREAD PERFUME ON HER PUSSY) hehehe....... That's what i thought but inside my head just fuck la. I licked her pussy & she was dripping..... as you may see from the pics below.......

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/15719796a224715fa4ab0609d60d46bd78dfe542.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719796&showlnk=0)

Honey was enjoying every moment that i licked her, she closed her eyes. I fingered her wet & slutty pussy. She sat up & let out a couple of soft moans, again she is still trying hard not to moan.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/1571979709ed3009efe6c0b016437e3dae666b68.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719797&showlnk=0)

After minutes of fingering, she let out a pretty loud moan together with her shaking body & lay on the bed. She had cummed. Within a few seconds she got up, pushed me on the bed & climbed on top of me. Her hairy pussy on my legs, simulated my harden cock into another higher level of harden. I'm determinded to give her a hell of a good fuck later. she did not BJ me as she really cant stand the smell of cocks. She gave me BBJ. With some rubbings & for 2 times she tried to smell my cock & tried to taste it but maybe a turn-off for her she stopped.

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157197987ab0f56f18073c3ab5321a695a09b8f1.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719798&showlnk=0)

In order not to turn her totally off, i hugged her from the front & we tongued kiss again. It was another round of wet tongue vs tongue, drools dripped on my not yet 6 pack body & her hand full boobs. I got her onto a doggy position & i stick my rod inside her. She letted out a sexy soft moan......

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157197997be0fa7a687e2fa08cebe3833a3327f7.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719799&showlnk=0)

This time round is a different case. I rode her fast & hard with the 'pia pia' sound of my thighs & her meaty butt. She moaned continously.......... I cant remember for how long later, i got the 'I'm cumming' feeling.

ME(Still 'pia pia'); Honey, i think i cumming, where u want?
Honey; On my mouth!
Me; OK

I pulled out my still harden rod & she proceeded to laying position & 'LAI BEY HU LIAO' meaning jam E-brake liao......... my cum has released 1/2 way on the route, millions of sperms ejected from a small outing of my hugh dick & landed on her sexy handed boobs, 1 small drop on her cheek...........

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15719/157198001b1dbdaaa485f563ffd71b68ecbd9030.png (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=15719800&showlnk=0)

(Bros & sisters, how's the story? Stay tuned to find out about karina's turn & how we eneded up in a 3some triangle situation)

Pls up me support me if you like my idea of story.

After i unloaded by million life forms on her boobs, i lie by the tiny bed hugging her. From her face, i saw the happines girls always had with me during/ after sex. She wishpered by my ears;

Honey; You are really strong to do so long, u are my first man to do so long & just now you made me cum you know.

I turned & looked at the slutty face of that cheeky slut & gave her this :). After minutes, we got dressed & went separately me to the court & she proceeded for a shower. walking pass the corridoor of the commercial studies team, i saw a few ang mo surround karina. Moving like a swift ninja, i leaped from door to door, metres closer even inches closer.

Ang Mo no. 1; Hey, answer us
Ang Mo no. 2; Ya, agree to do with us. i know u asian sluts love caucasian man.
Ang Mo no.3; come-on!
Karina; Pls go away (Her tone really sounds like shes in some kind of trouble)

I reallt try not to be a hero but been her close friend, i stood out & shouted
Me; KARINA, the guys are looking for you. They need your cheering..... The guys turned around, one of them walked up to me.

Ang Mo no.1; Hey short ass, mind your own business & fxxk off (He said with a firm tone)
Me; Sorry but our friends call me to come get her back.

The ang mo just pushed me, i took 2 steps & fall straight on my butt. I stood up...................................

lasupkia
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Just read yr story. Interesting happenings in different places.
Carry on pls.
Damn Ang Mo fuckers though.

Hunky925
03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Yah totally agree... Fxxk those ang mohs!!!
Carry on plz TS..

yang punk
03-04-2012, 04:59 PM
TS hurry leh don't keep us suspended in midair so long...wanna cum but cannot dam terok...complete the story and let us release our load can? Plzzzz