PDA

View Full Version : Shiiiook (.)(.) and wet (|) not to be missed

amx13sm1
29-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Browse through the SBF and found she came just yesterday, so fast fast made appointment with her. Met her at the Central area and saw her (.)(.) damn solid and she is like GND. In the room, striped and bath. On the bed I sucked the (.)(.) like no tomorrow as her asset is so solid, hard, natural and with pink nipples when being slurped. She stright away carried on with my hard rod and we were in 69 position. Her suction was damn fierced and strong and hell, non stop sucking mann.......

So, buey tah han liao, went into her portion and rode. Her lobang I must say was damn wet and I could feel the hot moist continueously flowing out, and it even wet the bed sheet.The response from her was very stereo and crazy. She came many occasions and followed by mine.

Frenching here and there and wanted to have the second round. Negotiated with a slight discount and she stright away repeated the above. This time round I took longer than the first and she came countless until she felt weak and requested me to bonk harder and finally I came.

Overall, I must comment it was a pleasant and wonderful session. No commercial feeling and for RTF, I definitely say YES! So, brother please support her as she only will be here till 21 Mar, one month. Many thanks.

Name : Si Yu 思雨
Height : 1.58
Weight : 46kg +-
Boobs : 36C
Looks : 6.5/10

Dos: BBBJ, FJ , HJ ,COB ,Fenching
painting ,fingering(out side) ,Massage(pro)

Dont's: RAW, Anal , CIM , ..

she only serve bros who speak Mandarin
Damage : $80/1hrs/1 shot ( Excluded room & cd)
Ctc her @ prcbabe.blogspot.com

beautyhunter
29-02-2012, 04:17 PM
http://i.mnpls.com/167/16709.gifBump New Gal