PDA

View Full Version : Free bodyscrub + special

YNWA
27-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Was around the area and needed a pure clean massage. Not many people around the area (considering it is a Saturday) and best of all, free parking (just dont block the road)!

Went in and asked for an hour of massage and was told there is a free bodyscrub. so why not? Paid and asked for a toilet. When i was led to the toilet at the backroom, saw the masseurs and i must say they look above average but they dont look like those clean masseurs with their skirts or leggings. The rooms are like those.clean joints. with small window at their door. so not expecting anything special when i came.

Went into my room and soon my masseur came in. Slim. big knockers. nice legs. wearing red short dress. Bodyscrub first. And wow! First time i experienced bodyscrub which includes your balls! hardened! but this is supposed to be a clean joint!

Showered. now massage. massage was good. she knows what she was doing. And then the GQ came. Took. Shoot. Paid. Left. Smiling.

Name: sorry i actually forgot!
face: 7/10 (like local GND)
body: 8/10
boobs: C++
bodyscrub: 10/10
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10
BM: was offered but not enough cash (88 bucks)
damage: $50/hr + $50 (hj)
Rtm: yes

Only bros with 50 points above are entertained.
PM me. after try, i want see FR.

if can up me, i thank u in advance!

xx87xx
27-02-2012, 09:23 AM
bro mind sharing contacts and location thanks

travelmate4720
27-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Bro,pls pm me too,thank.

BonBonWin
27-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Sorry bro what is BM ???

BHEL
27-02-2012, 09:55 AM
bro, please share ctc. many thanks... :D

wtf999
27-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Bro, pls share location and ctc! thank :D

best123
27-02-2012, 12:11 PM
pls share location bro, thanks

JustTwenty
27-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Whoa bro pm me pls. Thanks!! xD

ahkong
27-02-2012, 01:50 PM
bro, please share ctc. many thanks... :D

bro waiting for your FR. :D

Fieryd
27-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Bro can share location and contacts? Thanks.

Ronaldo07
28-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Bor mind to share contact or location?
Thanks

dazzlego
28-02-2012, 11:46 AM
bro may I have the address of this place? the street name or surounding area will do. will try to find the place myself since I have a lot of free times nowadays haha. thanks :D

austin7
28-02-2012, 02:07 PM
Bro can share location n contacts?thks=)

N8810
28-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Bro! Can pm me the ctc?
Very interested!
Thanks!!

YNWA
28-02-2012, 03:21 PM
To all those that are qualified, kindly be discreet. FRs will be great. To those not qualified, one word...sorry.

Thanks for upping me btw.

jim9778
28-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Bro, can pm me the location and contact? thanks

Punder
28-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi there. If the massage is good, i would like to try it out.

Thank you

Justforfun9
28-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Bro. Can share ctc? Thanks a million!

AuntyLosy
28-02-2012, 09:37 PM
paid $100 for a bodyscrub and FJ,
her body and face looks like super model

best123
28-02-2012, 10:10 PM
To all those that are qualified, kindly be discreet. FRs will be great. To those not qualified, one word...sorry.

Thanks for upping me btw.

I did not receive your pm. Am I qualified bro?

seventy7
28-02-2012, 10:40 PM
i wan contacts too..will post fr after trying

MrSimplez
28-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Bro can share?

BiRd13
29-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Was around the area and needed a pure clean massage. Not many people around the area (considering it is a Saturday) and best of all, free parking (just dont block the road)!

Went in and asked for an hour of massage and was told there is a free bodyscrub. so why not? Paid and asked for a toilet. When i was led to the toilet at the backroom, saw the masseurs and i must say they look above average but they dont look like those clean masseurs with their skirts or leggings. The rooms are like those.clean joints. with small window at their door. so not expecting anything special when i came.

Went into my room and soon my masseur came in. Slim. big knockers. nice legs. wearing red short dress. Bodyscrub first. And wow! First time i experienced bodyscrub which includes your balls! hardened! but this is supposed to be a clean joint!

Showered. now massage. massage was good. she knows what she was doing. And then the GQ came. Took. Shoot. Paid. Left. Smiling.

Name: sorry i actually forgot!
face: 7/10 (like local GND)
body: 8/10
boobs: C++
bodyscrub: 10/10
massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10
BM: was offered but not enough cash (88 bucks)
damage: $50/hr + $50 (hj)
Rtm: yes

Only bros with 50 points above are entertained.
PM me. after try, i want see FR.

if can up me, i thank u in advance!

Thanks to Bro TS for the contact. Was meeting a client around the area, and after meeting, decide to head down to this joint since don't wish to go back office that early =D

Headed in, and opt for 1hr massage which comes with free bodyscrub. Asked if any particular girl in mind, and I told them No. But best is pretty one... The recept gave me a smile and said that all are pretty... Guessed it's common...

Lead into one of the room, and proceed to strip naked. As usual, the shy me grabbed a towel and wrapped around myself. Came in this girl who look quite sweet, and tall. Proceeded with the bodyscrub, and the feeling was great. And yes, she even 'scrub' my balls as well, and my 'didi' had already hardened...

Headed for shower after that, and continued with the massage. Not bad. Strength is there, and she put in lots of effort as well. Not those piano type for sure. Pop out GQ after 40mins or so, and opt for BM which managed to bargain till 80 which I suppose is market rate (Was quoted 88). She stripped her top, and her 36C breast pop out. Nicely shaped and well maintained with nice dark color nipples. Within 15mins of BM, released my loads and she helped to clean up. Paid and left the area happily.

Name: Never ask
Face: 8/10 (Sweet looking)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and tall)
Boobs: 36C I guess
Bodyscrub: 9/10 (Body wise was normal... Best part is the balls scrub which feel soooo good)
Massage: 7/10 (Strength is there, and she put in lots of effort)
BM: 7/10 (Not bad... But I tried better one)
Dmg: $50 (Entrance) + $80 (BM) = $130
Rtf: Yes. Will try other girls

startac71
01-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi bro,
Cam pm me the ctc.
Thanks!!!

singchd
01-03-2012, 07:47 PM
Bro, Pls advise the location/contact for this place. Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

seanlaw
01-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Hehe ... TS,

masseur is a male...

masseuse is a female....

so ... whom did you engage ... ?

:D

YNWA
01-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Hehe ... TS,

masseur is a male...

masseuse is a female....

so ... whom did you engage ... ?

:D

Oopss. masseuse!!! haha! thx bro.

btw give me abit of time to send contacts.

bluewind
01-03-2012, 10:01 PM
Sian.... not enuff point after so many years....

hihihellow
02-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Bro I m interested, kindly pm ctc n location.. Thank thank

Hellman88
02-03-2012, 09:08 AM
bros , can share the contact and location.

TheDriverGuy
02-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi bro, please share with me the contact. Thanks!

jonleee
02-03-2012, 11:04 AM
cannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotca nnotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcann otcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannot cannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotca nnotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcann otcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannot cannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotca nnotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcann otcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannot cannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotcannotca nnotcannotcannotcannot

jacky070
02-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Just tried this joint this evening, road damn jam at peak hour. Can park behide those private housing area. Got nice prata shop nearby too.

Went in and opt for 1hr massage with bodyscrub. Proceed to room, got attach shower in room, door got rectangle transparent window. Girl came in, not bad looking, very big boob not the slim type but not those meaty type too. Body scrub was so so, when turn over the front for scrub, she will scrub the balls lightly for short period. Finish and went to shower. Next was massage, i can say its good with strength. Turn over the front and ask if i want massage my didi. Ask how much? She said $60. Ask her if got other services like bm, she say no, only hj at $60. Tried Nego her to $50. She dont even want to give in. I told her say i only left $50 ask her can or not. She say no, use nets. I say no nets. Than she like fed up. Start to grumble say she waste time massage me and say here standard $60. Some customers even tip her 80 to 100. I was like, wtf, accept 50 also better than notting right? She dont want and ask me to ownself dress and leave.

Just sharing my experiance there, will not rtf again. TS u can pm me and verify if i am talking about the correct place. No offences.

Btw she is from guangzhou, nice and friendly during the massage. However everything change during the GQ.

Hanzy
02-03-2012, 11:38 PM
hi bros. care to share location ? thanks alot

abcd
03-03-2012, 12:03 AM
hi bros. care to share location ? thanks alot

zadrian
04-03-2012, 05:03 PM
can pm me the contacts and location. thx

vinciee88
04-03-2012, 05:08 PM
nice...its good to do some bodyscrub from time to time cus cant scrub my back..

TS can pm contact? thanks! :)

retepoet
06-03-2012, 12:02 PM
can i have the contact bro, tks a million :)

Coffeecans
06-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Can I have the contact and place pls?

retepoet
06-03-2012, 12:15 PM
i loved body scrub too, can share the contact bro :)

TIGER CLAW
06-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Hi bro

Can share the location and ctc

Thanks

Rav4U
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Actually i went last week n try the place. Place is clean with attached toilet overall service ok but their price quite steep like hj 80 for me and i also try to nego she don give in either.

In the end my dick give in to her but not bad hj plus autoroam and frenching for me.Quite nice GFE,but i wont go rtm still.

ShittyAss
09-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks TS for the location...

My delayed FR....was there last weekend... almost impossible to find any parking lot...so have to park behind near those private houses...

So i walk into the joint...filled up my name at the counter...and paid $50 for 1hr massage....guess wat...the list is very very full for today! i went at around 3pm...business is good for them! the name list is already very long..estimate to have 20+ customers on a saturday already...

So i guess...this place must be good!

Then i went into a room...big and spacious with attached shower inside...those portable shower inside the room...change to my birthday suit...came the girl....no body scurb nor mosha...just proceed on immediately to massage...i thought i saw in the thread that there is body scurb...anyway i thought just chin cai continue with massage....

One thing that i cant stand is...the girls outside are talking way too damm bloody loud...i told her to ask them to lower their volume...she step out and ask them to lower their volume...BUT...its useless....maybe i sua...this room is damm near the toilet or their resting area...nice room but horrible sound proofing.

Looks: Cui
Boobs: A- i dont even bother to touch
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 6/10
Damage: $50 + $60...
RTM: Never. Anyway their biz are too good also...

Saw the rest of the girls at the rest area when i went to peep...all cui MILFs.

Thanks TS for the location.

Thien69
16-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi bro care to share the location n damages , thanks

plutonite
16-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Wah u really had a very very very encounter wif dat girl...so sad bro...

Just tried this joint this evening, road damn jam at peak hour. Can park behide those private housing area. Got nice prata shop nearby too.

Went in and opt for 1hr massage with bodyscrub. Proceed to room, got attach shower in room, door got rectangle transparent window. Girl came in, not bad looking, very big boob not the slim type but not those meaty type too. Body scrub was so so, when turn over the front for scrub, she will scrub the balls lightly for short period. Finish and went to shower. Next was massage, i can say its good with strength. Turn over the front and ask if i want massage my didi. Ask how much? She said $60. Ask her if got other services like bm, she say no, only hj at $60. Tried Nego her to $50. She dont even want to give in. I told her say i only left $50 ask her can or not. She say no, use nets. I say no nets. Than she like fed up. Start to grumble say she waste time massage me and say here standard $60. Some customers even tip her 80 to 100. I was like, wtf, accept 50 also better than notting right? She dont want and ask me to ownself dress and leave.

Just sharing my experiance there, will not rtf again. TS u can pm me and verify if i am talking about the correct place. No offences.

Btw she is from guangzhou, nice and friendly during the massage. However everything change during the GQ.

Lelo
16-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I'm very keen. Can share contacts please?

Peter
16-03-2012, 03:54 PM

she is really charging very HIGH for a HJ!
We shall not spoil market.

jim9778
16-03-2012, 06:06 PM
bro, can share the ctc & location please.... thanks

harry123
25-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Tried the guangzhou gal **y. My MR:

Looks: 7.2/10
Body: 7.3/10 (wearing red shorts, slightly meaty but overall ok)
Massage: 7.5/10 (quite good strength and put in effort, i like hard massage)
HJ: 7/10 (quoted 60 i guess standard at this place so did not bargain)
Attitude: 7/10 (not bad quite chatty and even asked me to treat her makan on her off days. will consider.)

She says this place only cater to guys almost no lady customers. Also the gals get $5 for every massage. Took the 1 hour massage for $50. Thanks to TS for the good massage contact.

harry123
09-04-2012, 04:22 PM
RTM this place after 2 weeks. Got a different lady ***a from Shandong who says she is new. Imagine being serviced by someone from the same birthplace as the holy sage Confucius. :)

Looks: 7.2/10 (sweet with dimples, not very young but definitely <30)
Body: 7/10 (slightly meaty, but good skin and complexion)
Massage: 7.5/10 (good strength and hardworking and thorough)
HJ: 7.8/10 (with some good JG as foreplay, quoted 50 maybe cos she is new? happily accept. very patient as i took quite long)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly)

Looks like this place really got standard for massage. Will likely RTM to try other gals. :)

Astroboy77
08-05-2012, 10:39 AM
Firstly, got to say sorry to TS, sorry for the long delay.. got the contact frm TS since feburary, however only yesterday manage to have time to go and try.

I will keep this FR short and simple. Overall quite a good experience I have including the scrub session. Massager I have is a milf. for those looking for syt probably can skip this place. Price wise normal market rate. dont bother to negotiate ok.. as they are quite firm in their price....... ;)

Once again thanks TS for the sharing of contact!!!

osram
21-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Thanks TS for the address.

Spent some time trying to find the place as there's no blk number on the buildings. Noted that there was no ATM nearby too so bros better go with $ prepared. Finally found the place and was assigned to a room with attached bath. After taking a short bath, I was greeted by I**, sweet looking abt 7/10 but not syt. Very chatty and was talking non stop for 45mins. Massage was 6/10. Massage for abt 40mins and pop GQ. HJ I would give 6/10 cos nothing special and it's quite pricey, $80. Inflation probably.

RTM probably not as very far away and quite pricey.

Hi Bro care to share the contact and location. Thanks

xyz1sg
21-05-2012, 06:11 PM
bros,

newbie here can share contact

will give fr

Thanks