PDA

View Full Version : Am I being too paranoia or what I did was the right thing

riou1986
25-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Hey Bros out there,
Tonight when I was going for a FL appointment, I unexpectedly run into two persons outside the gate of the place I intended to go in. A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass. They was waiting for someone or a resident to open the gate for them to access.

After I exchange a glance with them, I just behave like normal and walk pass them. I dun know if I being paranoia but I cancel the appointment immediately and walk away. I was worry about my safety and afraid to be caught by the police. :o

sammyboyfor
26-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Should be "Am I being too paranoid.."

"Paranoia" is a noun.

Nanom
26-02-2012, 08:01 AM
You did the right thing by playing it safe.

kukugun
26-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Property agent is it???

RealEstateGuy
26-02-2012, 10:07 AM
Hey Bros out there,
Tonight when I was going for a FL appointment, I unexpectedly run into two persons outside the gate of the place I intended to go in. A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass. They was waiting for someone or a resident to open the gate for them to access.

After I exchange a glance with them, I just behave like normal and walk pass them. I dun know if I being paranoia but I cancel the appointment immediately and walk away. I was worry about my safety and afraid to be caught by the police. :o

Braddah you should be afraid. Dun think you were up to no good Braddah? BTW its SG society's objective that braddahs like you be afraid. Braddah, ask yourself what you were doing? Braddah, in heat of wanting sex you withdrew money (lots of it) and went to a strange place you never been before Braddah. You were willing to meet a woman you had never met before and have sex with her for money Braddah. You were willing to risk spreading and/or contracting STDs your adrenaline for promiscuious sex was so strong Braddah. Braddah, you should be happy fear and common sense took over and you aborted your trip.

fun2nite
26-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Braddah you should be afraid. Dun think you were up to no good Braddah? BTW its SG society's objective that braddahs like you be afraid. Braddah, ask yourself what you were doing? Braddah, in heat of wanting sex you withdrew money (lots of it) and went to a strange place you never been before Braddah. You were willing to meet a woman you had never met before and have sex with her for money Braddah. You were willing to risk spreading and/or contracting STDs your adrenaline for promiscuious sex was so strong Braddah. Braddah, you should be happy fear and common sense took over and you aborted your trip.

I wonder if you are living happy life with so many conditions in your mind.. Can't do this.. Can't do that...

thaivisitor
26-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Hey Bros out there,

That means you won't be posting FRs. Might as well leave this forum if you're not able to contribute.

pathos
27-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Better be safe than sorry.

goodpartner
27-02-2012, 12:52 AM
A guy and a girl in a clubbing outfit but both having a pass hanging around their neck. The funny thing about the pass is that it look like some sort of identification pass.

Yes, you're being paranoid :D