PDA

View Full Version : Where you got your fuck buddy??

ripz
25-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey brothers!!

I'm opening this thread to share with everyone how i get my fling (short detail) and would like interested parties to share their story as well.

Trading of contacts also made available here. only sincere peeps and real fb contacts are entertained if not names will be written and banned from this thread.

Here it goes:

I am 24 currently working as a managment level of a small firm. I knew my first fling when im in my secondary school days. After we both went different poly but still in contact we met out for beer and smoke almosy every weekend. And soon we have fun together at staircases and afterwhich hotel. I am still having fun with her whenever we met out after dinner.

My second fling is from an online chatzone and get to meet her out. She is horny girl who allow me to lick and touch her nipples when watch movie. We have our fun at her room and after 3 years got busted by her boyfriend. Never meet again.

My last one is recently know her through my friend's friend. After drink we sat at raffles place and soon kissing war started. Next morning found myself embraced to her naked body. We still find time out for lunch to have a quickie before going back to work.. sweet...:)

pathos
25-02-2012, 11:10 PM
*salute* to TS and all bros who have fuck buddies.

No such luck. Got into the friendzone all the time. :(

FBs are difficult to handle if you are married. Maybe you should count yourself lucky.

ripz
25-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Yo bro, dont be sad... share any of your experience here with your gf or just friend.. it will be interesting to know!! i think i more daring to girls cause i never think of what happen next if kena reject. i just touch and make sure they enjoy.:)

ConanDestroyer
25-02-2012, 11:28 PM
After drink we sat at raffles place and soon kissing war started. Next morning found myself embraced to her naked body. We still find time out for lunch to have a quickie before going back to work.. sweet...:)

still at raffles place or at some other place? :D

ripz
25-02-2012, 11:33 PM
still at raffles place or at some other place? :D

Of cos in her bed bro:D problem?

XiaoWangZi
26-02-2012, 01:56 AM
FBs are difficult to handle if you are married. Maybe you should count yourself lucky.

Agreed with bro.

ripz
26-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Agreed with bro.

so bro out there if you are not married, please start to have some fun b4 you can entangled..

Nanom
26-02-2012, 08:05 AM
so bro out there if you are not married, please start to have some fun b4 you can entangled..

For me I am still single and not sure of how and where to get a fb. :o

paperpusher
26-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Used to have one I met at a networking lunch. She is 37 and I m 25. Damn horny and her orgasm is so loud she I think her Hbd neighbors can heard.

Stop fucking her cos she started asking me scary questions like, why wouldn't you ask me to be your gf?

Miss her horny and wet fucks though.

raykwok79
26-02-2012, 10:40 AM
it is about how u educate your wife or gf bros... fun time ddun need long... lunch break.. 2 hours more then enough.

it is all about educating the fling and wife..

tamtam
26-02-2012, 02:41 PM
it is about how u educate your wife or gf bros... fun time ddun need long... lunch break.. 2 hours more then enough.

it is all about educating the fling and wife..

You gotta be kidding here.

Once you got married, your wife will re-educate you that "SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT IN A MARRAGE, ONLY RESPONSIBILITY DO !!! "

Unless you are newly wed and are still in honeymoon period.

incasewedie
26-02-2012, 04:35 PM
I have had many FBs and a lot stop after they settle down in a relationship.

During JC, I had many FBs from my school and i used to do with them everywhere. I remember 2 were very good friends but didn't know that I was fucking both of them. Damn it always tempted to try ask for 3some cos both damn horny but always last minute balls shrink haha. Do in empty classroom, empty LT, handicap toilet, staircase. Once, lagi best. Was hiding behind the curtain of the stage in the LT, put her on a stack of chairs and was painting her when suddenly all the lights come on in the LT. KNN, got lecture coming in. Lucky lecture was only 40mins. LL stay at the back until all left before we can go. All the while heavily petting behind the curtains haha.

For about 1 year I was sleeping with my good friend's sister, until her mum caught us in the act. OOPS. Plus I was a regular visitor to their place cos quite close to her brother. Bad ending. Became a big story among my friends But lucky they know she approach me first and don't blame me cos she's hot.

My last and most long-lasting FB is my neighbour. Long story how it started. Almost 7 years already. At one point about a year into our r/ship, she actually liked me so I told her what I truly felt. That she was just a good fuck (which she really really was) and I wanted to keep it that way. She started ignoring me and next thing I know she become lesbian wtf. Met her by coincidence about 2 years later and offered her a ride to town as I saw her coming out of her house and asked where she was going. Re-established contact and here we are now, happily bonking. Best thing is, her father thinks the "handsome, tanned boy who is our neighbour is such a well-mannered young man" when actually I'm banging his daughter's brains out HAHA.

Robinpp
26-02-2012, 09:36 PM
bros...

i got all my FB from tagged.. lots fo china birds..

ripz
26-02-2012, 10:26 PM
bros...

i got all my FB from tagged.. lots fo china birds..

I heard lot of my friends got fb from tagged too.. but i aint no luck.. now i know y!!! All the bros fast hand fast dick... :D
But i will try my luck in tagged again.. Still having fun with my 2 fb; thought of try 3some but one of my fb like not into it. i guess she shy to let the others know who she is.

Now i on my search for the next easy catch fb.. :rolleyes:

solofire
27-02-2012, 12:52 AM
no luck of getting any b4

toyotarush
27-02-2012, 02:00 PM
My 3 fbs are my colleagues from different dept. Started out when we need to work on a project. All 3 of them know they are my fbs. Managed to get them to try a 4somw once after a long time.

BiRd13
27-02-2012, 02:32 PM
My longest fb is since sec sch period... We started off as pen-pal... And somehow became good friends, and fb... =) Still maintaining till now even though we both are married =)

Most of the fb I found online... facebook, tagged, irc, etc...

RealEstateGuy
27-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Kinokuniya Bookstore is where I met my high class maid FB.
Paragon Starbucks is where I met my CBC expat FwB.
Also had a recent offer from a local SG gal for booty call arrangement. Occured at the Bar and Alfresco at the Four Seasons.

Red_Wine
27-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Kinokuniya Bookstore is where I met my high class maid FB.
Paragon Starbucks is where I met my CBC expat FwB.
Also had a recent offer from a local SG gal for booty call arrangement. Occured at the Bar and Alfresco at the Four Seasons.

This "Braddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" indeed really high-class.

wondergal
27-02-2012, 06:14 PM
Once you got married, your wife will re-educate you that "SEX IS NOT IMPORTANT IN A MARRAGE, ONLY RESPONSIBILITY DO !!! "

very accurately said :)

solofire
27-02-2012, 09:23 PM
u of u so pro should intro me some skill man head down

ripz
27-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Well we heard quite some from the guys... any ladiesssss want to share her tales?? :D

normalguy123
27-02-2012, 11:05 PM
my first fb was from a club called Ruums in KL. got her number thru my frens. a small petite chinese mix malay girl xiao mei mei type. stop doing her after she went to HK.

mer her once when she was back in msia ( i still txt her a lot when she was in hk to try my luck).she did agreed to meet up once when she was back and so i bought her to a hotel in jlh alor and banged her there

2nd fb was a lady ard 30 plus. got her contact from some msia sex forum. was horny n tight but she talk too much. duno y i banged her. horny i think

3rd one was my fren ex gf. duno her at all untill my fren started complaining wat a gold digger she was. after broke up still hold some of his stuff and dont give back. i secretly got her number from my fren hp without telling him and start texting her. there was once i called her at midnight and she answer it and start to moan. the next day she txt me n say sorry she lost control. then we agreed to met up. she invited me to her place and we had sex there. after a few times only i realised she take drug. always get high n wan to get banged after taking it. tat's when i stop doing her

Starkarat
27-02-2012, 11:47 PM
such lucky ppl to get all e fbs.....quite hard if u got ur Oc ard ....unless u got milfs who r both married and wanna hv fb at e same time! hope to get dat chance to come!☺

ObjCoder
28-02-2012, 12:13 AM
I know my 1 and only FB from uni... same CCA last time. During the final yr, both of us broke up with our respective gf/bf and then we went out on a few dates as friends but nothing happened. Kept in contact on and off after graduation and STILL nothing.

Until almost 9 years later, meet her to chat about old times then did something happened :D

Of course she's no longer the SYT, but it is still very shiok to finally bonk someone you always wanted to :D

Lesson - the "long forgotten" contacts in your hp may be very valuable!

damianlee
28-02-2012, 01:13 AM
I club everyday sure bring a girl home but that's ons not fb

ripz
28-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Something to share with bro:

This evening I met up with one of my fb "named her P" with one of her colleague for dinner. In my heart i thought she bringing a chinese syt as she told me on the phone the girl is only 19 years old and already out working. I was like :eek: !!! Chance!!!

However, when i met the both of them, it turn out to be an indian girl. I was like :confused: den :(... WTF!!!! i thought is a chinese cute girl with b size boob. I was very sad in my heart but after few glances on her, i found out she has quite a C size boobie and her figure is as good as school girl but with perky'N'small ass.

Up me if you wan to hear the rest....

PS: Great story comes with great numbers of UPs

outtalove
29-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Check with you brothers. Met a lady, single 5 years Older than me (37). She is....ugly. But beautiful nipples (pink) and shaved her pussy when I told her to. Am I crazy not to fuck her? Or I am just chosy?

Rated-R
29-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Check with you brothers. Met a lady, single 5 years Older than me (37). She is....ugly. But beautiful nipples (pink) and shaved her pussy when I told her to. Am I crazy not to fuck her? Or I am just chosy?

i'll fuck her if you don't want to.

Rated-R
29-02-2012, 12:33 AM
I club everyday sure bring a girl home but that's ons not fb

ons are fun too. I hv fbs...so ons will be additional dish, whilst my fb are my main dish. haha! where do you go clubbing, bro?

solofire
29-02-2012, 12:49 AM

i think u know if is just for fun and u have the needs why not right. Dun be too chosy some time.

dun mind helping u so the jop ;p

solofire
29-02-2012, 12:49 AM
ons are fun too. I hv fbs...so ons will be additional dish, whilst my fb are my main dish. haha! where do you go clubbing, bro?

that club seem fill with cai never intro should go some time too and try it out

nuclearkid
29-02-2012, 08:26 AM

You did say she's ugly... But how did you go so far as to shave her pubes without fucking her?? Wait...you said she's ugly... Ok, get that. Explains why her nipples are still pink, doesn't it? Under-sucked. :D

outtalove
29-02-2012, 09:59 AM
You did say she's ugly... Explains why her nipples are still pink, doesn't it? Under-sucked. :D

That's right, "under-sucked!" hahaha
Knew she Is not a looker but continued to chat with her bcoz she is nice. And she got naughtier in her chat and started to tease her and asked her to shave. Decided to meet her for lunch as a friend, since I got things to do near her home.
Instead, drove to a open air carpark to chat and have some juices. Again chat got notti and decided to auto-roam. She was so willing and waiting for ne to kickoff. I put in my hand into her bra and scooped out the B and was shocked to see teenie-like pink, and started sucking them. While doing so, my hand started to unbuckled her belt, and insert into the panty and another shock, bald! Just as she was told!

I unzip my Jean and lower my underwear and revealed my cock. She started to play with my hard cock and pre-cum. But i had to Stop her and all actions because......... My bladder was going to burst! Full tank!

Went to a public toilet nearby and sent her home

prometheus
29-02-2012, 10:06 AM
1. first FB in college. she was an indonesian ASEAN scholar. after i broke off with my gf, she "consoled" me and one thing led to another. we screwed in public (parks and carpark) and in her brother's bed (she was living with her brother). she helped me survive BMT. every weekend when i booked out, i'd go straight to her bro's house for a screw. sometimes we'd meet on sunday evenings for a quickie before i booked in.

2. at university overseas, I had a sporean girl FB from a nearby uni. she had a boyfriend in spore but would leave her panties in my flat. we were FB for a year. she's now happily married with children.

3. overseas uni - m'sian housemate. broke up with her BF, and I consoled her. one night she got drunk in my room and fell asleep in my arms. i dozed off too. the next thing i knew she was blowing me. we were FBs for about 8 months. we were screwing even when she got back together with her BF. now married with child.

4. overseas uni - taiwanese girl. she had a lesbian partner.

5. at work - got friendly with subordinate associate. had lunch, went jogging with her. one day at work i sms-ed her to ask what she was doing, she replied "daydreaming of kissing you". called her to my office and we petted. went on for a couple of days and ended up f**king over my desk. every day we'll have a morning fuck. sometimes i'll confiscate her panties and made her walk around panty-less. for kicks we'd meet in the photocopying room and i would slip my hand up her skirt to explore her pussy. she has left the company.

makesomebabies
29-02-2012, 10:43 AM
this is interesting...i've yet no luck in trying to find a FB .. uh.. still finding now though. hahaha and my search didnt began quite long ago. so maybe still inexperienced.

SeaCucumber6
29-02-2012, 02:47 PM
1st:
My very 1st FB was my colleague.
She was a newbie who just joined the company.
Initially its all about work & serious stuff.
As days go by, we became like brotherly close... we joked, laughed, buy each other lunch / dinner, la kopi together... etc.
Then one day, she told me about her bad relationship with her BF.
I consoled her... and suggested we go hotel lounge for coffee and just talk heart matters.
One thing led to another... she suggested we get a room in that hotel and we had our 1st sex there.
After that day, whenever we called the other party to meet around that hotel, we are hinting the other party that we're asking for sex. Once she / me agree to come out, its 100% fuck session. No strings attached.
From then onwards, we had frequent sex weekdays and weekends.

All this lasted a few years... until eventually she found new BF and got married.

2nd:
Is a PRC KTV hostess.
Treated her with respect whenever she sits with me.
Friendly SYT, great white skin + a husky voice (like the TCS actress... you should know who lah)
Got her number... but the funny thing is we did not fuck at all when she was in Singapore.
She eventually left & returned home.
One year when I was in a KTV in ShenZhen (supplier entertaining us) ... decided to try my luck and sms her as she lives there.
Asked her how she was doing and how's life treating her... etc.
She told me BF is not treating her right and family life is tough etc.
I told her that I was in ShenZhen, she then told me that she's coming to meet me and asked me to wait for her.
She really came and sat again with me.
We talked much and she drank much too... maybe a little too much that she became a bit high.
After the KTV, I offered to send her home but she didn't want to... so we went for supper with my suppliers. Supper over, I offered again to send her home and she said to send her to my hotel room.
Seeing her condition, I agreed and we went back to my hotel room.

Once in room, I asked her to bath 1st... she smiled and did so (but she was wobbling as she was still a bit high).
She came out naked and I have to say she looked absolutely stunning as this is the 1st time I saw her naked.
Her breasts were at least C cuppers... which is pretty big for her petite size & slim build.
Slight pinkish nipples, tight ass, cleanly shaven puss.
Her skin is porcelain like... white & smooth.
I then passed her my oversize T shirt for her to wear.

I went to bath next... came out later to only find her sound asleep on the bed already.
Initially wanted to try and see if she wants to have sex. (Some girls like to be fucked while they are half drunk / high... they say that the feeling is heavenly... but that's another story which I will share next time)
As I was really tired due to much work in that day + feeling a bit "stone" from all the drinks as well but still controllable... so decided to sleep instead. Off the lights and slept.

Not sure how many hours passed but I felt something was brushing my penis.
The room was dark + I was still a bit stoned and didn't really want to think much of it... I just wanted to sleep!
And then I heard a soft, husky whisper "我要你"
I turned around to find her naked and her hands were stroking my shaft slowly... She must have been stroking it for quite some time now cos my shaft was already hardened and there's slight watery sound from her stroking action due to pre cum around my dick.

... to be continued... lunch break... (hopefully its OK for the TS that I wrote a long winded experience... just wanted to share share. Hope you all like what I wrote so far... Thanks. ;) )

ripz
29-02-2012, 08:34 PM
1st:
My very 1st FB was my colleague.
She was a newbie who just joined the company.
Initially its all about work & serious stuff.
As days go by, we became like brotherly close... we joked, laughed, buy each other lunch / dinner, la kopi together... etc.
Then one day, she told me about her bad relationship with her BF.
I consoled her... and suggested we go hotel lounge for coffee and just talk heart matters.
One thing led to another... she suggested we get a room in that hotel and we had our 1st sex there.
After that day, whenever we called the other party to meet around that hotel, we are hinting the other party that we're asking for sex. Once she / me agree to come out, its 100% fuck session. No strings attached.
From then onwards, we had frequent sex weekdays and weekends.

All this lasted a few years... until eventually she found new BF and got married.

2nd:
Is a PRC KTV hostess.
Treated her with respect whenever she sits with me.
Friendly SYT, great white skin + a husky voice (like the TCS actress... you should know who lah)
Got her number... but the funny thing is we did not fuck at all when she was in Singapore.
She eventually left & returned home.
One year when I was in a KTV in ShenZhen (supplier entertaining us) ... decided to try my luck and sms her as she lives there.
Asked her how she was doing and how's life treating her... etc.
She told me BF is not treating her right and family life is tough etc.
I told her that I was in ShenZhen, she then told me that she's coming to meet me and asked me to wait for her.
She really came and sat again with me.
We talked much and she drank much too... maybe a little too much that she became a bit high.
After the KTV, I offered to send her home but she didn't want to... so we went for supper with my suppliers. Supper over, I offered again to send her home and she said to send her to my hotel room.
Seeing her condition, I agreed and we went back to my hotel room.

Once in room, I asked her to bath 1st... she smiled and did so (but she was wobbling as she was still a bit high).
She came out naked and I have to say she looked absolutely stunning as this is the 1st time I saw her naked.
Her breasts were at least C cuppers... which is pretty big for her petite size & slim build.
Slight pinkish nipples, tight ass, cleanly shaven puss.
Her skin is porcelain like... white & smooth.
I then passed her my oversize T shirt for her to wear.

I went to bath next... came out later to only find her sound asleep on the bed already.
Initially wanted to try and see if she wants to have sex. (Some girls like to be fucked while they are half drunk / high... they say that the feeling is heavenly... but that's another story which I will share next time)
As I was really tired due to much work in that day + feeling a bit "stone" from all the drinks as well but still controllable... so decided to sleep instead. Off the lights and slept.

Not sure how many hours passed but I felt something was brushing my penis.
The room was dark + I was still a bit stoned and didn't really want to think much of it... I just wanted to sleep!
And then I heard a soft, husky whisper "我要你"
I turned around to find her naked and her hands were stroking my shaft slowly... She must have been stroking it for quite some time now cos my shaft was already hardened and there's slight watery sound from her stroking action due to pre cum around my dick.

... to be continued... lunch break... (hopefully its OK for the TS that I wrote a long winded experience... just wanted to share share. Hope you all like what I wrote so far... Thanks. ;) )

Good.. carry on

newvincent
29-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey brothers!!

I'm opening this thread to share with everyone how i get my fling (short detail) and would like interested parties to share their story as well.

Trading of contacts also made available here. only sincere peeps and real fb contacts are entertained if not names will be written and banned from this thread.

Here it goes:

I am 24 currently working as a managment level of a small firm. I knew my first fling when im in my secondary school days. After we both went different poly but still in contact we met out for beer and smoke almosy every weekend. And soon we have fun together at staircases and afterwhich hotel. I am still having fun with her whenever we met out after dinner.

My second fling is from an online chatzone and get to meet her out. She is horny girl who allow me to lick and touch her nipples when watch movie. We have our fun at her room and after 3 years got busted by her boyfriend. Never meet again.

My last one is recently know her through my friend's friend. After drink we sat at raffles place and soon kissing war started. Next morning found myself embraced to her naked body. We still find time out for lunch to have a quickie before going back to work.. sweet...:)

hello brother!!

i am new here, just join and read this story of yours!! my salute to you for having 3 buddies in your life. i am not bad either.. i am having two now!!!

my first fb is a colleague and we work in a handphone shop at amk.. i train her to do the job and know about her. after 3 weeks of observation, i help myself under her short skirt when no one is inside de shop. she did not reject and enjoy my touch... after we close shop, we have our supper at her house and so did my 2IC!! now she change job but she always come my shop find me..

my second fb is a customer who complain about this phone with is malfunctioning.. she scolded my colleague at the shop and demand de thing repair and send to her home when im not around. so as a senior i send to her place so tat my colleague wont get scolded. first time see her, she has a nice figure but small boobs. she suddenly was so nice to me and even gave me her number. so without fail i ask her out tat night and give her a hell load of repair at a hotel. till now she is repair my 2IC whenever i finish work early.. shiok to the max!!!

ripz bro.. i have pmed u. (you know what i mean :D)

supersong
01-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Some guys has all the luck... me no such luck. :(

RealEstateGuy
01-03-2012, 04:10 PM
That's right, "under-sucked!" hahaha
Knew she Is not a looker but continued to chat with her bcoz she is nice. And she got naughtier in her chat and started to tease her and asked her to shave. Decided to meet her for lunch as a friend, since I got things to do near her home.
Instead, drove to a open air carpark to chat and have some juices. Again chat got notti and decided to auto-roam. She was so willing and waiting for ne to kickoff. I put in my hand into her bra and scooped out the B and was shocked to see teenie-like pink, and started sucking them. While doing so, my hand started to unbuckled her belt, and insert into the panty and another shock, bald! Just as she was told!

I unzip my Jean and lower my underwear and revealed my cock. She started to play with my hard cock and pre-cum. But i had to Stop her and all actions because......... My bladder was going to burst! Full tank!

Went to a public toilet nearby and sent her home

Braddah, SG society really frowns upon people conducting public sex acts like you did. But Braddah, why didn't you just pee and then continue? What is it that stopped you Braddah? Braddah, why didn't you just pee outside the car and continue? Braddah, why didnt you just offer her a golden shower and continue?

SeaCucumber6
01-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Many Thanks to the TS for letting me share my experience here. :cool:

Many Thanks to all bros who have UPz my points.
Can you kindly leave a note so that I may return the favor if I ever have the power to do so... Thanks again. :)
I'm really glad you all like what I wrote so far... will try to share more of my other experiences with you guys and gals whenever I have the time.

Sorry if my post appear late, cos I'm still under moderation. Please kindly bear with me... now let's continue;

My 2nd FB:

... hearing her husky voice, the watery sound of pre-cum and her hands stroking slowly up & down my hardened shaft, I turned to look at her face. Our eyes made contact and she gave me a "come fuck me" look while slighting biting her own lips.

She asked softly why didn't I fuck her when I'd finished bathing earlier on.
She was actually not completely asleep at that time and had wanted to see if I would do anything.
I told her that I wasn't sure if she would like it if I had done so without her consent... that I didn't want to do anything to hurt our "friendship".

She replied “你真是的”... released her hands from my shaft and gave me a hug.
We embraced... no words spoken... and few minutes later I could hear her crying softly. I asked if there's anything wrong... she replied “不碍事”.
I gently lifted her head up, looked at her eyes and whispered jokingly “小女孩哭多就不美了哦”, wiped her tears from her face with my hands and asked again if she's OK... she replied playfully “好了啦” and hugged me again.

Moments later, I could feel her silky smooth hand sliding towards the direction of my groin. I said softly to her “没事就睡吧”... she shook her head gently and said softly “我不要”... lowered her head and suck gently on my nipples. By now her hand had reached my shaft and again started stroking it up & down, gently and slowly.

Her tongue swirled smoothly and slowly around my nipples... occasionally letting out some sucking & slurping sound... in no time, my nipples were wet and sticky with her saliva... I gasped a moment... she looked up and whispered “舒服吗?”, I just nodded my head... She whispered “我让你更舒服好吗?” and then she slid herself downwards... “享受吧” and with that gentle words, she slid her mouth slowly down my hardened shaft...

... to be continued...

Sorry all but busy day at work today... hope you all like my writing so far. Cheers! :)

damianlee
01-03-2012, 06:35 PM

bro i visit alot clubs leh usually 3 clubs each night, clubs like planet paradise, v4, v5, hollywood, sensation, mango, zouk and shanghai dolly. most of the time i just visit thai discos :)

ripz
01-03-2012, 06:55 PM
hello brother!!

i am new here, just join and read this story of yours!! my salute to you for having 3 buddies in your life. i am not bad either.. i am having two now!!!

my first fb is a colleague and we work in a handphone shop at amk.. i train her to do the job and know about her. after 3 weeks of observation, i help myself under her short skirt when no one is inside de shop. she did not reject and enjoy my touch... after we close shop, we have our supper at her house and so did my 2IC!! now she change job but she always come my shop find me..

my second fb is a customer who complain about this phone with is malfunctioning.. she scolded my colleague at the shop and demand de thing repair and send to her home when im not around. so as a senior i send to her place so tat my colleague wont get scolded. first time see her, she has a nice figure but small boobs. she suddenly was so nice to me and even gave me her number. so without fail i ask her out tat night and give her a hell load of repair at a hotel. till now she is repair my 2IC whenever i finish work early.. shiok to the max!!!

ripz bro.. i have pmed u. (you know what i mean :D)

hi newvincent bro... i had heard ur story.. look like u are very lucky on the outside. anyhow go girls' home den have a bonked.. i had reply ur email with my fb photo.. if you are interested in sincere exchange, please show me some actions instead of words! :)

NightHawkII
01-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I got my FB throught part-time studies. Got to know her through projects then it let me all the way to bed. :)

newvincent
01-03-2012, 09:13 PM
hi newvincent bro... i had heard ur story.. look like u are very lucky on the outside. anyhow go girls' home den have a bonked.. i had reply ur email with my fb photo.. if you are interested in sincere exchange, please show me some actions instead of words! :)

Thanks ripz bro for the fb contact!! she replying me now if friendly remarks... wish me luck for sian-ing her out!! she is really hard to get :mad:

Share with me your experience here of my fb!! She is a very good catch!! :)

ripz
01-03-2012, 10:54 PM
i would like to thanks those bro who zapped me... good for u to do that.. that the THING I NEED!!! nicely DONE

newvincent
01-03-2012, 10:56 PM
how come ripz bro gotten zapped??

SeaCucumber6
02-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Hi to all bros & sis,

Just checking if anyone is following my FB story?
If so, give me a feedback that you're following ya?

Cos I'm planning to write all in word document first and post all in one shot... may take some time.

To the bro who UPz me... let me know who you are so I may return the favor. Thanks a lot! ;)

Cheers to you and Happy Weekend! :D

newvincent
02-03-2012, 10:32 PM
haha... ripz bro... alot of ppl is starting to create thread and talk about their fb after your story came out.. dont know is real or not.. but thanks for your pauline..i just met her and send her home.. she is one hot babe!! too bad u got zapped.. enjoy my fb.. i heard from her u already bonked her last night :p

InotEmo
03-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey guys, I will be very straight forward.. I am needing a fb and I got totally no luck in having one. So I would just ask any bros here can provide me with an easy to get one? Thanks!

Stud00
03-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Used to have one I met at a networking lunch. She is 37 and I m 25. Damn horny and her orgasm is so loud she I think her Hbd neighbors can heard.

Stop fucking her cos she started asking me scary questions like, why wouldn't you ask me to be your gf?

Miss her horny and wet fucks though.

ERmm... This reminds me of a FB which i had.. does her name start with A?

Stud00
03-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, I will be very straight forward.. I am needing a fb and I got totally no luck in having one. So I would just ask any bros here can provide me with an easy to get one? Thanks!

Try clubbing? :P No Free lunch bro!

rdj2317
23-08-2012, 02:43 AM
I use tagged before but no luck. Intro some FB to me? xD Im single and have yet 2 met 1 FB before.

FightingFish
23-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Got my 1st FB at work, my subordinate actually. Had many great sessions with her in hotels, office store room, meeting rooms, home. She is really hot. Broke off after she got settle down. Really miss her.

My second FB was my ex-GF. Didn't had sex with her during courtship years ago. Met her a year ago and started to re-kindle our relationship. She is married with kids btw. Fuck her in car, hotel, her house. She is in her late 30s, but still hot. Unfortunately broke off with her recently, as she is getting sticky.

Now...no more FB....

ccf83
23-08-2012, 09:42 AM
I got my FB throught part-time studies. Got to know her through projects then it let me all the way to bed. :)

Yes, I do agree that part time studies can get into the skirt of the women.
I have this experience with a married woman while doing my one year part time studies at USIM while doing our many assiegnment and projects.

Kenneleon
23-08-2012, 10:54 AM
*salute* to TS and all bros who have fuck buddies.

No such luck. Got into the friendzone all the time. :(

Haha..same..either friendzoned or brozoned..no fuckzone..never.

Matt-hew
23-08-2012, 11:17 AM
I met my first when I was 16, she was my ex's best friend. :o

Goatslooter
23-08-2012, 12:24 PM
i just hooked up one PRC as FB, have 5 sessions alr! she is quite attached to me....a bit worried? but i paid here every time after bonking session. :D

adamsiah
23-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Paid .. do not consider as FB ya....
they are know as FL..

BernardFrosty
23-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Yes they are but they are Yusof Ishak's FB, not any of ours.

Goatslooter
23-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Paid .. do not consider as FB ya....
they are know as FL..

FL? oic, she need $$$ to survive? her irregular income is base on the tips given by customers ? :D

hellogirls
24-08-2012, 12:46 AM
I got a FB, owner of a restaurant, taiwanese PR. Fair smooth skin. Baby face. Nice perky 34B. Firm round butt. Best is she loves to suck, and her CB knows how to grap !!!!

Then there is another one from the Airforce yrs ago. Getting ROM, but we met up and have wild sex as she said her fiancee is lousy in bed.

Another one from OCBC, loves to suck. After round 1, she will continue to suck till i am ready for round 2.

Another one from Audi sales, 38D damn shiok, petite size. Super tight. Pick her after work and fuck and she goes home herself. Haha, nice.

Another a DTZ agent i pick up from pub. Suck me on the way home. Fuck her in her HDB carpark. Didnt notice her BF was waiting there too till she told me nxt day. Lucky was not caught! We fuck again the nxt few months.

A few more, but recently no good catch.

jojobar212
24-08-2012, 01:17 AM
if looking for MILF and FL go tagged.com. its work..

CBxian
24-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Sbf chatroom!

BiRd13
24-08-2012, 10:25 AM
My 1st FB - Knew her in mid 90s and started as penpal :D (Think that period of time such was quite common...) On going till now... :)

Some FBs - Knew through friends...

Some FBs - Knew through Facebook...

Some FBs - Knew through some online forum...

Have more than 20 FBs in the past, and right now, only maintaining 3 FB rotating... :)

beastyboi
24-08-2012, 11:07 AM
I got to know 1 FB from clubbing, Mdm Wong (many years ago). She was with her friends but I squeeze thru the crowd to dance beside her. Got her number shortly. Meet her after work the following week when her husband is on night shift. After dinner went H81. Met several times after that night but broke up cos she starting to feel guilty.

Met several thru internet chat room.

Got another FB who is my business partner... Another one is my working colleague...

Lost track of who is who and from where over the years... But met another one recently at Shanghai Dolly!

littlepok
24-08-2012, 12:10 PM
I got a FB, owner of a restaurant, taiwanese PR. Fair smooth skin. Baby face. Nice perky 34B. Firm round butt. Best is she loves to suck, and her CB knows how to grap !!!!

Then there is another one from the Airforce yrs ago. Getting ROM, but we met up and have wild sex as she said her fiancee is lousy in bed.

Another one from OCBC, loves to suck. After round 1, she will continue to suck till i am ready for round 2.

Another one from Audi sales, 38D damn shiok, petite size. Super tight. Pick her after work and fuck and she goes home herself. Haha, nice.

Another a DTZ agent i pick up from pub. Suck me on the way home. Fuck her in her HDB carpark. Didnt notice her BF was waiting there too till she told me nxt day. Lucky was not caught! We fuck again the nxt few months.

A few more, but recently no good catch.

bro u sibei bo eng haha.. clapz clapz

spidey7
24-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Where do u guyz get all e kang Taos?

spidey7
24-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Y u all so lucky?

IwasApo
24-08-2012, 06:51 PM
U can pick up girls everywhere. :rolleyes:

Summerhillt
24-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Y u all so lucky?

hahha , that was what came across my mind upon reading all those replies.. some guy have all the luck don't they.. :D

tommylee08
25-08-2012, 07:57 PM
im 25yrs my 1st Fb is my junior from my college, go club together and get high next day woke up naked in same bed. Last with her till i end my college and never contact back.
2nd from Friendster older then me 1 year but dam horny. Manage to do few time before she call for an end.
3rd is my friend friend, go party together and get electric shock so spend whole night together and last for 2yrs.
lastest meet this girl 3month ago, 29yrs old. Help her paid her parking ticket cause she has no small change for automatic pay machine, and we exchange name card. 1month ago Accident send my dick photo to her, that i want send to my gf...so there start our story

badboyzbleu
26-08-2012, 01:35 AM
from club, pub, irc, chatline, friend's friend. banyak lah since last time. didnt get to screw anyone from working environment bcos all man. lol!!! married woman a lot, divorcee also a lot, syt also a lot, from China also a lot. never try tagged or facebook before.

but be careful on China FB, they will screw with u many times and make you song song kao jurong. then when u feel attached to them due to sex, they will start asking for money like 10k or 5k and give reason like earthquake lah, flood lah, typhoon lah, parents, children or even hubby got cancer. had a lot of China gals, come out makan, hotel no prob i pay. but make me carrot i wont even give a single cent. :D if they ask for money for sex, that is not FB and that is FL. i will pay if she state a price and acceptable for me.

hellogirls
26-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Come across this salesgirls, or rather married MILF. Chat her up. Notice she is a little moody, and offer her dinner, she accepted. Did not talk much thru out. But on the way sending her back, she asked whether want to have sex. I answer ok and drive to hotel. She was initially shy but once naked in room she becomes dominant. Suck my cock damn hard, even lick my ass hole. Then she straddle and rides me, dont even have chance to put on cap. KNN, fucked her raw and cum soon. She kept quiet after while we rest. Abt half hr later she ask for 2nd round n began to suck me till hard. Ask me to fuck her ass this time, i can see she was in pain when i entered, again raw. But she insisted and ask me to fuck harder and harder. I cummed soon n she went washup. We left without talking much...refused to give her number.

cataramp
26-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Come across this salesgirls, or rather married MILF. Chat her up. Notice she is a little moody, and offer her dinner, she accepted. Did not talk much thru out. But on the way sending her back, she asked whether want to have sex. I answer ok and drive to hotel. She was initially shy but once naked in room she becomes dominant. Suck my cock damn hard, even lick my ass hole. Then she straddle and rides me, dont even have chance to put on cap. KNN, fucked her raw and cum soon. She kept quiet after while we rest. Abt half hr later she ask for 2nd round n began to suck me till hard. Ask me to fuck her ass this time, i can see she was in pain when i entered, again raw. But she insisted and ask me to fuck harder and harder. I cummed soon n she went washup. We left without talking much...refused to give her number.

think with your big head bro!

sardaukar
26-08-2012, 12:28 PM

Nope, I wouldn't fuck a woman with an ugly face either. Little bro won't get excited even the slightest.

sardaukar
26-08-2012, 12:42 PM
hahha , that was what came across my mind upon reading all those replies.. some guy have all the luck don't they.. :D

perhaps it's not all "luck"... in most cases free cute pussy doesn't just fall randomly onto our lap (maybe MILFs past their prime excepted)

Takes SKILLZ to land these fbs :cool:

alexlucky
26-08-2012, 04:35 PM
I'd a FB when i was working as a intern during my poly days, she's my supervisor, 10years older than me, married with 2 kids. It all started from casual msn chat daily to sex topics. The first time we have sex is after office hours, during OT when the whole office is almost empty. From that day onwards, i OT almost 3-4times a week. It all lasted for 3 months ++ How i wish i have started this r/s earlier(1st day of work maybe).
Lost contact with her since i left the company, i think she found new target after i left. Really miss those days..:(

LadyH
26-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Fuck buddies are a thing of a past. Friendship is what matters. Sex isn't important, friendship is

Goatslooter
26-08-2012, 05:06 PM
from club, pub, irc, chatline, friend's friend. banyak lah since last time. didnt get to screw anyone from working environment bcos all man. lol!!! married woman a lot, divorcee also a lot, syt also a lot, from China also a lot. never try tagged or facebook before.

but be careful on China FB, they will screw with u many times and make you song song kao jurong. then when u feel attached to them due to sex, they will start asking for money like 10k or 5k and give reason like earthquake lah, flood lah, typhoon lah, parents, children or even hubby got cancer. had a lot of China gals, come out makan, hotel no prob i pay. but make me carrot i wont even give a single cent. :D if they ask for money for sex, that is not FB and that is FL. i will pay if she state a price and acceptable for me.

i rather prefer pay after every session....no left over shit.....:D

Max77
26-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Fuck buddies are a thing of a past. Friendship is what matters. Sex isn't important, friendship is

i used to keep female good friends last time, untill they show their inner sexual self (u know wad i mean)

those more rational/self-controllable ones went oversea to study already (at least thats wad i last heard of)

pusiliker
26-08-2012, 05:49 PM
In spite of the saying "do not eat and shit in your own backyard" I find the office is the best hunting ground foe fb.

This happened to me some 30+ years ago where I found 2 not 1 fbs, one after another.

It was a small office of just six of us 4 were syts and young milfs. It didn't happen overnight but rather over several years from her being single but attached to being a mother of 2. Then one day it just happened. Over the years the feeling developed. We both were married with 2 kids and spouses busy pursuing their own careers. Sex at home must have turned mundane and infrequent.

Then one Saturday when other colleagues have already knocked off and we were just chatting in the office and it just happened. We locked up the doors switched off the lights (it was those ground floor shophouse office) and I just stripped her and attacked her humongous 32DD boobs which I had been eyeing all those years. She was outwardly the faithful dutiful wife and hardworking uncomplaining subordinate but when aroused she was a horny cum loving slut!

She loved cock sucking and cim. If I cum in her pussy she would collect the cum as it drip out of her pussy onto her hand and sniff it before licking it up. I could fuck her any day I want after work in the office (those days where got hotel 81?) and on those days when she is on code red, she will bj me until I cim for her to swallow. Even when she was pregnant with her third child (which she thought was mine) we were still screwing until she want for her maternity leave.

Until today I could still remember vividly this naked petit pregnant milf with the papaya sized boobs and dark cherry nipples sitting on her chair bent over sucking my cock as I sat at the edge of her table. Sadly no digital cam in those days!

When the time came to end the relationship as she was transferred to another branch we just split amicably thankful for the good times whilst it lasted.

So after I hooked up with another colleague from the associated company which had its office next door. She was another married woman unhappy with her businessman hubby who was lousy in bed. To him sex was for procreation, no foreplay no oral and no orgasm for her (match-make marriage). So she came to me for sex lessons.:D

Started with phone sex after work when she would rush home to call me (in those days no hp) I taught her how to masturbate until she experienced her first orgasms and later to use a vibrator. Then one fine Saturday she brought me to her home and we fucked on her bed with her hubby looking down at me from her wedding photo above the headboard!

That was when she experienced her first oral sex and came several times from my licking and sucking. Later on she will pop into my office after all the colleagues have left for home. Taught her how to do bj and cim and enjoy my cum...until she even want me to screw her ass. But that was messy and inconvenient in the office with no bathroom to clean up afterwards so I never took up that offer.

Again this relationship lasted several years until her hubby relocated to china with the family to expand his business. Oh well all good things must come to an end.

When you know a person well enough and you know their family circumstances, it will be safer to hook up as you know it is purely a sexual relationship to fill the gaps which are missing from their marriage. This way there is feeling which makes sex so much more fulfilling, and there is trust that there will be no betrayal, and finally the most important factor in a fb relationship... No strings attached.

hellogirls
26-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Nowadays I prefer a little friendship before sex as FB. It is more satisfying n safer to know n react rather than caught lost.

Most times they become friends, then if sex happens, good if not still friends.

badboyzbleu
27-08-2012, 02:01 AM

well done!!! added you!!! you are the man!!!

hellogirls
27-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Manage to chat up a Vn lady on facebook, she was a biz women. Came over to spore for convention, met up for drinks and got real high in Shanghai Dolly. End up in her hotel room. She insisted i stay to keep her company. I tot bad idea to hv sex with a drunk women, but she cuddle into me and felt asleep. Me too.

In the middle of the nite she woke and starts stroking me. She strips me and suck me from head to toes, awaking my litttle bro. She was flooding down there, and it was like making out with GF, super hot horny gal. Just turn 32.

She was damn tight, and she moans like a kitten. Super shiok. Went to Ho Chi Min and screw her there for 2 whole week, before she wanted a relationship. I quickly siam.....lolllll

DooDooBird
14-09-2014, 06:40 AM
Got to know her at my workplace
Was my indirected subordinate

Started out very casually, went out for outings with other colleagues
Clicked very well n got chance to send her home after the events

Things gets more interesting when she invite me for dinner in the middle of the night when her husband were at work
Didn't think too much initially but things get physicals n went all the way
From the company to outdoors n then the most exciting on her bed
Lasted for 2 years until she went back for good

Misses the good time

Hopefully she will be back.. Haha~~:p

U know what guys, the best part is, in the later part one of my colleague got a FB as well n both couple went short trip together knowing each other secret :D

Xaeler
27-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Can anyone tell me where can I find one? =S

I have never had gf once before and still a virgin, hoping to find 1 FWB or FB.

Thanks in advance! =)

NastyNate
28-05-2015, 10:31 PM
lastest meet this girl 3month ago, 29yrs old. Help her paid her parking ticket cause she has no small change for automatic pay machine, and we exchange name card. 1month ago Accident send my dick photo to her, that i want send to my gf...so there start our story

Knn lanjiao story of the year, literally. Now which carpark still using automatic pay machine with small change?

curiousdick
29-05-2015, 10:20 PM
there a new girl in the office, nt say damn chio but quite sweet... i think a c cup. i fly ard n seldom in office, one day i came back went to the pantry n saw this girl bending dwn to dispense water. wow. ask my colleague to intro but too bad... married with kids. duno how to appoach if she is keen seh

pootpoot
03-06-2015, 09:03 PM
how to talk dirty with them, so that can make them our fark buddy ?

martins10
03-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Knn lanjiao story of the year, literally. Now which carpark still using automatic pay machine with small change?
Malaysia lah

jazp
03-06-2015, 10:56 PM
how to talk dirty with them, so that can make them our fark buddy ?

I'm wondering the same too. any advice, fellow bros?

andrewtong
18-08-2015, 01:55 AM
I've had the good fortune to have had five FBs in my life with two of them lasting over one year and the shortest being two months.

The first one was when I was 21 and in university in Australia - she was a part time model who was a good friend's cousin (my friend doesn't know to this day!). She was Eurasian so she was extremely pretty with slim build, long legs that went on forever, A-cup tits and a tight and perky ass. The first time I dated her, I found that while she was pretty, she was a real air-head! Anyway, she was so pretty that I couldn't keep my mind off her... But nothing happened until a year later when after my birthday party, I sent her home and we kissed in my car. We were just sitting there talking and I couldn't take it any more and just came out to ask her if I could kiss her. One thing led to another and we were soon full on making out in the car and I was feeling up her small tits (she didn't wear a bra!). We didn't end up having sex that night as I still had a Gf (whom I had dropped home first!!!) but we did end up doing it after I had broken up with my ex a couple of months later. On the pretext of her birthday, I bought her some lingerie (the tasteful kind) and convinced her to model for me. Once she said yes, I knew I was in like Flynn... I still remember the lingerie - the boyshort was cut high at the side and gave me a good view of her perky ass. I told her that she looked so sexy in the lingerie and in no time, we were Frenching and making out.

Feeling her wonderful toned body thru the satin was heavenly and when I eventually put my hands down towards her pussy, I found that she was shaved with a small tuft of hair at the top of her lips! Fuck I remember it like it was yesterday even though this was over 20 years ago... The cream on the cake was that I told her we couldn't do it as I didn't have a condom but she said it's ok as she had just finished her period the day before so it was ok to come in her. When I went down to lick her beautiful pussy, her juices were already oozing out and I could taste a tiny bit of blood but I'm not queasy like that to deny myself some muff diving! And yes, we did it in the raw and I came in her. We subsequently had sex on and off for over a year - either she would call me or I'd call her. One of the most memorable was fucking her in the back of my Honda Civic, parked beside a football field in a winter night. It was damn cold but we warmed each other up!!!

More FB stories to come...

TioJiakAgain
18-08-2015, 03:50 AM
Please share more stories :D

JimmyCrackCorn
18-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Nowadays I prefer a little friendship before sex as FB. It is more satisfying n safer to know n react rather than caught lost.

Most times they become friends, then if sex happens, good if not still friends.

You do have some valid points

sweekee
18-08-2015, 09:52 AM
I've had the good fortune to have had five FBs in my life with two of them lasting over one year and the shortest being two months.

The first one was when I was 21 and in university in Australia - she was a part time model who was a good friend's cousin (my friend doesn't know to this day!). She was Eurasian so she was extremely pretty with slim build, long legs that went on forever, A-cup tits and a tight and perky ass. The first time I dated her, I found that while she was pretty, she was a real air-head! Anyway, she was so pretty that I couldn't keep my mind off her... But nothing happened until a year later when after my birthday party, I sent her home and we kissed in my car. We were just sitting there talking and I couldn't take it any more and just came out to ask her if I could kiss her. One thing led to another and we were soon full on making out in the car and I was feeling up her small tits (she didn't wear a bra!). We didn't end up having sex that night as I still had a Gf (whom I had dropped home first!!!) but we did end up doing it after I had broken up with my ex a couple of months later. On the pretext of her birthday, I bought her some lingerie (the tasteful kind) and convinced her to model for me. Once she said yes, I knew I was in like Flynn... I still remember the lingerie - the boyshort was cut high at the side and gave me a good view of her perky ass. I told her that she looked so sexy in the lingerie and in no time, we were Frenching and making out.

Feeling her wonderful toned body thru the satin was heavenly and when I eventually put my hands down towards her pussy, I found that she was shaved with a small tuft of hair at the top of her lips! Fuck I remember it like it was yesterday even though this was over 20 years ago... The cream on the cake was that I told her we couldn't do it as I didn't have a condom but she said it's ok as she had just finished her period the day before so it was ok to come in her. When I went down to lick her beautiful pussy, her juices were already oozing out and I could taste a tiny bit of blood but I'm not queasy like that to deny myself some muff diving! And yes, we did it in the raw and I came in her. We subsequently had sex on and off for over a year - either she would call me or I'd call her. One of the most memorable was fucking her in the back of my Honda Civic, parked beside a football field in a winter night. It was damn cold but we warmed each other up!!!

More FB stories to come...

Wah.. you are so lucky my bro! now with all the PRC spoiling asian market overseas, ang moh have bad impression of asians. sian ah!

basic
18-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Bookmark for juicy story

andrewtong
18-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Wah.. you are so lucky my bro! now with all the PRC spoiling asian market overseas, ang moh have bad impression of asians. sian ah!

Haha yes I do think it has something to do with luck. You have to be at the right place at the right time to capture the moment. Keeping in close contact with this girl paid off - got to know her in Adelaide first and then I moved away to Melbourne and she later also moved there to further her career and studies (plus she had relatives there) so keeping in contact proved to be a benefit. Have to be persistent lah...

newyorker88
18-08-2015, 03:38 PM
there a new girl in the office, nt say damn chio but quite sweet... i think a c cup. i fly ard n seldom in office, one day i came back went to the pantry n saw this girl bending dwn to dispense water. wow. ask my colleague to intro but too bad... married with kids. duno how to appoach if she is keen seh

Sometimes, things just follow naturally, but if you don't want, it follow another way..

Personally, I had a few chances, MILF who is having problems with hubby, but prefer not to and to keep it as client/business partner friendship. n

Usually, u can spot it when they talk about their personal issues, or home issues. sometimes, it hit off with them feeling lonely, or stress with their homes or hubby issues and so on.

But end of the day, it is best to be No String Attached commitment. Make it clear.

andrewtong
18-08-2015, 07:27 PM
(This is my second attempt at this write up cos the first one failed to load! Wtf?!?)

My second FB was also in my Australian university and took place shortly after I broke up with my Singaporean ex. I was quite heartbroken as I thought that it was real love at that time! Anyway I was at the university bookstore browsing when I heard a girl's voice say "hi". I looked up and it was Lily.

Lily (names have been changed to protect the innocent) was also Singaporean and in her final year of her degree, and had the sort of smarts that made a lot of people ask her for her help in the more difficult modules. She had long hair, a cute GND kinda look and the most striking thing about her was her huge tits. At the time I thought they were D cups but later found out that they were E cups! I didn't know her well by any standards: I had been introduced to her once and we had the "hi and bye" kinda relationship with the occasional chat about the crappy weather. So it was a nice surprise to have her come up to say hi to me. It was a cold spring day then so she was wearing a t-shirt, a wool sweater over that and a knee length parka and a scarf. With her parka unbuttoned, I could see those two large swells under her sweater in my peripheral vision!

So I said "hi" too and we had a conversation there in the bookstore about all kinds of things (with occasional sneak peeks at her hard-to-contain tits). We had been chatting for about 10min when she asked me out of the blue, "so you broke up with Danielle huh?" I was a bit stunned by the question and I stammered "yes". In those days in the early 1990s, the Asian community at my university was small so news of our breakup had spread fast among the Singaporean/Malaysian/HK crowd. Then she followed up by asking me to go to her room at the Halls of Residence to chat more. I lived in a house that my parents had bought and my younger brother who I cooked for was going out that night with his mates so I said sure, why not? I did get a kinda 'overly friendly' vibe from Lily but didn't think much about it then. So we took a 10min walk to my car in the cold and she clutched at my upper bicep to keep warm.

A few things ran thru my mind: the kinda 'overly friendly' vibe, her invitation to her room, her right breast rubbing thru her parka on my left arm, her sudden question about my break up... Anyway when we got into the nice heated confines of my car, she said, "wah so nice to be fetched back to the halls instead of walking in the cold!" I told her she could ask me for lift any time! Anyway once we got back to the Halls and into her room, she turned on the heater and we took off all our bulky winter wear. She was now in a white t-shirt and jeans and sitting on her bed while I was sitting at her study table.

About 15min into a casual chat, she popped the question, "so are you very upset over your breakup?" Again I was stunned and stammered that I was but I had to get over it. She then confessed that she had always thought we were such a cute and hot couple and it was a pity for us to break up, but added that she was happy cos now she could talk to me. I told her that she could talk to me anytime, and she replied that she didn't dare before cos she thought maybe she would be too shy. Again I sensed something so I went to sit beside her and asked, "why so shy?"

She said that it was cos she thought I was cute! I thought that this is a freaking invitation right? So I quickly leaned in and kissed her on her lips. She was startled but didn't pull away. I broke the kiss and pulled away slightly instead, but she didn't move away - she instead came in for a kiss and when our lips touched, hers parted and her tongue pushed into my mouth. And that, in a matter of 30 seconds, led to my hands finding their way to her boobs.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. They were so soft and pillowy and creamy and dreamy to touch. So wonderful under my fingers and hands. She was wearing a thin bra (no need for padding obviously!) and I could feel her nipples were already stiff. We fucked that first time with urgency. She had broken up with her bf a couple of months ago and I hadn't had good sex since forever (my ex was quite frigid). I clearly remember, even through the mist of over 20 years, the feeling of my cock parting her soft full pussy lips and being enveloped in the moistness. She had taken charge and was sitting on top of me, positioning my cock at her lips then sitting down on top of my hardness. I clearly remember her beautiful pussy: naturally hairless for most of the lips as it was not rough from shaving or waxing, and even then, the minimal amount of hair she had was so fine.

What did we do? Almost everything: we fucked in missionary; 69 with her on top and then me on top; I got a lovely bbbj from her; we did cowgirl with her beautiful melons swaying left and right as I pushed up into her love hole. I didn't use a condom at first as she said it was ok for me to put it in her raw, but midway thru, I put one on for safety and so it would let me last longer!

After that, I saw her twice more. On the second occasion, we made love... And I use that phrase because there was less urgency. We took our time to enjoy ourselves. I remember eating her lovely pussy until she came multiple times and my face was covered in her juices. I was like a prisoner who had been let out cos my ex hated to be eaten out whereas I love doing it. After we both were fucked silly, I told her that I wished I had known her earlier. She told me that the only reason she did this was because she was leaving the university and the country soon. I asked her if we'd see each other again - she said maybe, maybe not.

And the last time I saw her was between lectures... I actually tried seeing her one last time after that. Not to fuck her or get something out of her, but just to thank her for helping me get over my ex. Because of Lily, I knew there were wonderful girls out there and not to be fixated on that one cow who had nothing for me. So I went over to the Halls one night with a box of chocolates and a card. When I got to her room, I heard voices inside - it was her ex and her talking and laughing. I stood there for a good 5-8min listening. I don't remember what they were talking about but I remember being jealous. I left and chucked the chocs and card away...

I heard that she got a job as an accountant in HK, then got married and had kids. I've tried searching for her on Google... but not trying too hard... for what? I'm married with kids too. Just let it be a nice memory.

Sorry for the length of this post. More FB sharing to come.

DeSpecialOne
18-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Yes, waiting for more :D

andrewtong
18-08-2015, 10:48 PM
My third FB was when I was working in KL for a couple of years. It was my first job so I was the most junior person in the whole company. Nevertheless, it was boom times in the mid-90s so it was fun as any stock you picked would zoom up 10-20% in one week. Ah the good old days ...

The conglomerate I worked for had four different divisions and all of them were located in different parts of KL. Being the most junior, I was arrowed to do the company newsletter - everything from taking pics to editing to copywriting and printing the fucking things. This was supposed to be on top of my day job in business development! The tedious job was made slightly easier by the fact that once a week, two of the junior staff from the other divisions would come to the HQ to help me (they were arrowed by their bosses too!).

And as luck would have it, these two were cute girls! Karen and Mei (the names have been changed to protect the innocent) would come every Tuesday at 5pm and we'd work on the newsletter until at least 8-9pm then head out to dinner before going to our respective homes. I got to know K quite well as she was more chatty while M was more reserved. K was the wild kind with blonde highlights in her hair, funky clothing and sky high stilettos all the time. She had sharp features and was very tanned due to her love of wake boarding, so she was slim and athletic with A-cups on her 155cm frame.

A couple of times, M would be absent from these editing sessions so I got to know K better than M even though M was cuter. Inevitably, talk between K and I would veer towards whether we were attached (both of us weren't), our prior sex life, what we liked or didn't, etc. I didn't want to read too much into all this talk even though it made me horny as I didn't want to raise my expectations too high - in any case I believe in the saying "don't shit where you eat"... But on one occasion, K and I worked extra late (M had already gone home cos her part was done) and when we were standing around the printer waiting for it to print out all the pages, she leaned in to kiss me. Nothing happened at that stage as I was hesitant about doing any hanky panky with a colleague so all we did was engage in some heavy Frenching. Yeah I was surprised I was able to control! Well maybe my hands drifted down to feel her tight little ass but that was it.

After about 3-4 months of this monthly newsletter bullshit, we had a company sports day in some resort near Cameron Highlands. The policy was that guys would be split up into four per room as were the females. And of course the managers all got their own rooms.

Anyway on the first day when we all reached there, the company had planned a welcome dinner. As I was getting ready, K sms'd me and asked if I was still in the room. I said I was the only one there as the rest had already gone down. And the next thing I hear is the doorbell ringing. When I opened the door, there stood K. She pushed me into the room and kicking the door close, reached up to plant a wet kiss on my lips. I was surprised and when she had let me go, she said, "if you won't make any move on me then I'll make moves on you!" I said that we would be missed down at the dinner so she replied that we would meet later in the stairwell. We continued to kiss and when I moved my hand up to feel her tits, I was not that surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra under her dark blue singlet. By now I had pinned her to the wall and had lifted up one leg to get some access to her pussy. She was wearing thin cotton panties which were soon damp from her juices as I stroked up and down her slit. Suddenly she pushed me away and said, "we'll do more later. Quick let's go down to dinner!"

As we left our room, three of our Malay colleagues happened to be walking towards us! To this day I'm not sure if they saw us and put two and two together!!! Unfortunately, I had blue balls for the entire weekend cos we didn't manage to rendezvous at the stairwell due to a combination of being too busy, too many people around and being too drunk! I also began questioning my adage of not shitting where I eat as I was getting so horny from all her constant teasing!

Nothing happened until the following week; I was home alone having dinner (father was at business dinner and mother was overseas with my brother in Australia) when I got a call from K. She asked me what I was doing and when I said "having dinner by myself at home", she got my address and invited herself over. By the time she got to my place, I had finished eating and so we sat on my couch watching tv. Again K was the aggressor and she moved to sit in front of me on the ottoman. She was wearing a black tank top and a short white denim skirt, so when she sat in front of me, I noticed two things: she was braless as her nipples were poking at the tank top, and she had sat with her legs spread so I could look up her skirt.

Looking at her in the eyes, I wordlessly put my right hand on her knee. She said nothing and didn't resist, so I slowly moved my hand up her tanned and slim thighs. She instead encouraged me by spreading her legs wider... I had no choice at all. My eyes moved down to look at that secret place between her thighs. I still remember it so clearly... Her sitting in front of me and allowing me to look up her skirt. I knew I was going to fuck her that night and it was that anticipation that was so delicious.

She was wearing a skimpy black pair of panties and my eyes were glued to my hand as it eventually reached her pussy. My fingers brushed against the front of her panties and she drew in her breath audibly. She grabbed my hand that was between her thighs and said in a husky voice, "let's go to your room".

We proceeded to quickly get down to business as my father was due home any time. The memorable thing about this session was how K clamped my cock in her pussy while lying flat on top of me, thus giving her clit plenty of opportunity to scrape on the base of my penis. This way, she ignored me for like 8-10 minutes while she grinded her way to at least three orgasms. By the time she ended her third orgasm and was shuddering on top of me, I was too horny for words. I clamped my mouth on hers and holding her slim boyish hips, I plunged my cock into her thoroughly wet cunt for only like ten times before I came into the condom. I moaned hard into her mouth as she did mine - I find that so

We fucked at my place three more times before she left the company and we drifted apart. The good thing was that she taught me a new position that I've asked my lovers to try and they almost always like it.

More? Still got another two FB stories.

materialgirl
18-08-2015, 10:58 PM
More please :)

uncleuncle
19-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Uncle still trying to find a FB after so many years... Now old and wrinkled already can only find my "FBs" online and imagine me fucking the shit out of them like I'm still in my 20s...

ExBros
19-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Uncle still trying to find a FB after so many years... Now old and wrinkled already can only find my "FBs" online and imagine me fucking the shit out of them like I'm still in my 20s...

Explain please? Sounds like a good story incubating.

redwings
26-08-2015, 11:58 AM
Not sure if it counts but I chatted up a MILF on chat. Managed to ask her out for a meet up and ended straight in a hotel.

Very well kept body for a mother of 35. Slim body, smooth skin and nicely trimmed pussy. There was some initial shyness but after the warm up we did the full routine. Twice. The lady was so turned on she wanted to go without the rubber the 2nd time. Common sense prevailed in the end and it ended with a CIM.

Now the plan is to make her a regular FB.

svs_hire
26-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Not sure if it counts but I chatted up a MILF on chat. Managed to ask her out for a meet up and ended straight in a hotel.

Very well kept body for a mother of 35. Slim body, smooth skin and nicely trimmed pussy. There was some initial shyness but after the warm up we did the full routine. Twice. The lady was so turned on she wanted to go without the rubber the 2nd time. Common sense prevailed in the end and it ended with a CIM.

Congrats Bro, since already u manage to hit on your 1st date & base on what you have share. % is high to be your regular! ... :D

redwings
27-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Congrats Bro, since already u manage to hit on your 1st date & base on what you have share. % is high to be your regular! ... :D

I want it to be strictly FB only. Let's see how this works out and I will surely update.

copper
27-08-2015, 01:04 PM
I knew my 2 FB from Skout, both first date CIM but didn’t end up hotel. Anyway both are married so I got lucky to try out their skills for blowing and one is trimmed , another one is hairy but who cares !

huatkeelan
27-08-2015, 01:42 PM

Good find bro :D

HAHAH69
27-08-2015, 02:31 PM
My most recent fb is my colleague from work. she is younger than me but married (early twenties). There was once we started texting each other, one thing led to another and we started exchanging flirty texts. Things got pretty hot and we decided to meet up at the hotel. Man, it was some crazy and intense sex.

After that time, we got more daring in the office, like grabbing each other in the lift with our other colleagues around, fucking in the office toilet and stuff. everytime we went out as a group, high chance it ends with both of us in a hotel room. This went on for about a year.

Fun times i would say. However, we now work at different places, with our own commitments, so hardly meet up anymore. :(

redwings
02-09-2015, 07:45 PM

I did her. Again.

transmissionsm
06-09-2015, 10:12 AM
So lucky sia...can get free sex with a fuck buddy..local somemore no need to pay 300+ for that.

hi2u
06-09-2015, 10:35 AM
I did a fellow samstress few years ago, back in 2012.
Pure luck I would say, we exchanged messages in here, and both of us were kind of sexually frustrated with our partners, and it was sort of the first time for both of us, that we had partners and yet still eating out.
I was a bit skeptical at first because of the "there are no woman on internet" kind of thing, like how some people will pretend to be female and chat you up, like the good mIRC days haha.
Anyway, met up in the end, at a hotel in the west. After checking in, massive make-out, and she gave me a bbbj in front of the wall mirror in the room. That was shiokness. Then moved onto bed, did 69, and then following that, plunged deep into her, from bed, to mirror, to toilet, to the extent that she counted the number of times she cummed, and the whole toilet was filled with that smell. Not sure how to describe it though haha.
Anyway came first time and both of us were like "wow wtf, hadn't had such an awesome sex for a long long time".
So we sat down on bed naked, shared things about our lives, etc.
Then little bro stirred again, and had a round 2.
We did it one more time at my place, gotta say her oral skills are the best I have ever gotten so far. Sad to say, lost contact. Sigh...

svs_hire
07-09-2015, 09:00 AM
I did her. Again.

so should be regular! :D

fictionman
07-09-2015, 09:12 AM
So lucky sia...can get free sex with a fuck buddy..local somemore no need to pay 300+ for that.

Nothing is free...FB also need to spend

redwings
07-09-2015, 11:10 AM
so should be regular! :D

It takes time and effort to make it regular. Unless she wants just the sex without the extras, it's gonna be hard.

hi2u
07-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts, bro redwings, it is definitely much better than going for FLs.
Your story totally overshadowed the essay I typed above.

clinton
07-09-2015, 04:43 PM
good reading, learning hehe

punat
07-09-2015, 10:39 PM
i exchanged contact with bro "copper" and thumbs up to this bro. really turned out to be what he described this contact of his:):)

cheers to you bro "copper"

mecurix86
08-09-2015, 01:37 AM
my best friend gf, she's just too hot to resist.

punat
08-09-2015, 04:30 AM
with all due respect to bro copper. this is his contact. i please don't pm me asking for the ctc as i will not be releasing it!

Oldman13
08-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Wow. Can share story? Thank u

my best friend gf, she's just too hot to resist.

svs_hire
08-09-2015, 09:01 AM
Nothing is free...FB also need to spend

totally agree with bro fictionman...nothing is free...in this world there is no free lunch..:D

It takes time and effort to make it regular. Unless she wants just the sex without the extras, it's gonna be hard.

bro...it takes times to build...:D

iSnowDog69
08-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Casual friend become FB :D

redwings
10-09-2015, 02:38 PM
bro...it takes times to build...:D[/QUOTE]

First message this morning was a nude selfie. And a follow on text saying she is horny. Scheduling conflict though.

She had asked for creampie the last time. I am not sure if I wanna do that.

What say bros?

hi2u
10-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Creampie or not is up to the mutual trust between both of you haha.
She wants it, you have to feel comfortable cumming deep into her. I guess it all depends on how much you trust her that it is her safe period.

redwings
10-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Creampie or not is up to the mutual trust between both of you haha.
She wants it, you have to feel comfortable cumming deep into her. I guess it all depends on how much you trust her that it is her safe period.

I wasn't only thinking about safe period. Gonna give her a few more go and see how it turns out before the cream pie. But I have to think of something to reward her CIM which cleaned up every drop of my cum.

hi2u
10-09-2015, 05:09 PM
I wasn't only thinking about safe period. Gonna give her a few more go and see how it turns out before the cream pie. But I have to think of something to reward her CIM which cleaned up every drop of my cum.

Haha have fun and hope it lasts a long time bro!

copper
02-10-2015, 12:20 PM
My latest MILF work as a shopping centre receptionist and doesn't look like her age. In fact she looks slightly younger than her actual age 30(local Chinese). She doesn’t really club a lot but she will be easier to communicate after few drinks. She is not those eat out sort but willing to try new things when the mood is right. Once she's comfy with you, the rest is history. So far I’ve tried BBBJ from her, cum on her face but yet to explore CIM. She belongs to those goody women but when she's wild, she will catch you by surprise. The 3some session did surprise me but the drinks do help her to be more expressive. What i gather is, she's lonely at times and lacking of sex with hubby. This one need to be slow and steady and once she responds to you, it should be consider a 100% win. Anyway there is a said: A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

hsdyan
02-10-2015, 12:36 PM
You gotta be kidding here.

I totally don't agree.

Married for 7 years and 2 children, our sex life is still as colorful.
69, blow jobs, hand jobs, quickies, slow love making, outdoor activities, we are silly as active.
My hubby wants me to be quieter whilst at home in case children hear us.

acidicavex
02-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Not many women are like u or majority of cpl out there is not do not have the same life u have.

Women like u are only a handful who have a blissful life and great sex intimacy. However majority just deem it as a chore or routine to keep the husband from strays or just a duty to fulfill the next generation.

Most will cut or reduce it for the heretic life they find hard to upkeep.

I totally don't agree.

Married for 7 years and 2 children, our sex life is still as colorful.
69, blow jobs, hand jobs, quickies, slow love making, outdoor activities, we are silly as active.
My hubby wants me to be quieter whilst at home in case children hear us.

DevilTan4480
02-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I have 3 FBs now. The 1st one was my ex-gf, a local, now 38 but we broke off in mutual consent and decided that we just meet once in awhile for mutual sexual satisfaction instead of commiting into a relationship. She is very dominant in bed and wants me to finger her until she cums at least 2 times before she will let me fuck her. Her pussy is tight and extremely wet. We usually meet up once both of us are free. Prevously was once a mth. I could still remember the last time we met, we went for a swim in jurong west swimming pool. I fingered her in the jacuzzi pool and she jerked me off. We are still in contact but now seldom have time to meet. I eventually got married but she is still single till now. Basically she is the type that do not want to get restrained by marriage.

2nd FB was my ex-colleague, a pinoy, now 33. I started to flirt with her after 6 mths i joined the company. She is very friendly and we always go out for dinner after knock off. Then during our usual dinner together, she confessed to me that she likes me and finds me a very nice and cute guy. But she knows that I am married so she stands no chance. Then I told her that I like her alot too which explains why I always ask her out for dinner instead of asking other colleagues. She was stunned but yet feel very happy. So I took this chance and pyscho her to hotel saying that we can have more private moments together in the hotel room and will not get seen by anyone we know. Initially, we started off with only kissing, hugging and petting through clothes then not long after both of us got so horny and things escalated to the point of no return. Her pussy is so damn tight because she does not have a bf for many years. I had difficulty entering her at 1st but after some long painting and fingering until she cums who knows how many times, her pussy is finally seasoned for my dick to enter. We had mutual understanding that this is only a one off thing and there will no 2nd time but she just can't withstand my psycho everytime so she went on with me for dunno how many times..haha.. we are still in contact now.. we just fucked 2 weeks ago...every time after the session she will say this is the last time.. but only god knows when will be the last..haha..

3rd FB is a pinoy, working as a nurse in SG at a Old folks nursing home. We met through Badoo. Bluff her i am single and wanted a long term relationship with her. She is so touched and agree to be my gf. Now we fuck at least once a mth or whenever I get to sneak out, giving excuse to my wife that i have appointment with my friends. She is damn horny and sex craved. 1 round is always not enough. usually we stop at 3 rounds. i will be totally spent.

afterdark616
02-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Can intro your 1st FB? :D

Evelynnnnnn
21-10-2015, 10:32 PM
How do I even find one? :o

Fudgiewudgie
22-10-2015, 04:22 AM
I wish to have one too. Sound sexciting!

heartbroke
22-10-2015, 07:41 AM
Got my fuck buddies from this ntuc union club. A lot of milfs there ready to be picked up.

Found a not bad looking, horny milf. And she fucks like a bunny.. energiser bunny.. fucked like every alternate days.

Dumped her after she became too sticky. But that's before she introduced a prettier younger OL to me.. that woman became my fuck buddy.. even better.. lol.. together for 4 years without strings attached..

Time to look for new one.. need to refresh my dance moves..

vertex
22-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Got my fuck buddies from this ntuc union club. A lot of milfs there ready to be picked up.

Found a not bad looking, horny milf. And she fucks like a bunny.. energiser bunny.. fucked like every alternate days.

Dumped her after she became too sticky. But that's before she introduced a prettier younger OL to me.. that woman became my fuck buddy.. even better.. lol.. together for 4 years without strings attached..

pass to me this one? :D

lostbird
22-10-2015, 09:17 AM

Wa Brother , you must have accumulated many link points

MysteryX
22-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Wow, everyone talking about their FB and here I am afraid that I'll die a virgin :(

Cheesebeast
22-10-2015, 05:00 PM
I had fb once when i was working part time as a sales assistant for a fashion brand. It was a couple of months ago during uni holidays. She was the assistant branch manager for the outlet. She was not local though but it doesn't matter. She was half taiwanese half thai, about 1.65m tall, fair, slim with nice b cup boobs. She had milky white skin, not fair but white with rosy cheeks.

I remember having the hots for her when working. Since she was the manager, she did not need to wear a uniform and could wear outside clothes. She used to wear slim fitting clothes which showed her figure well.

Our first time happened when i had to get my part time form signed bur she was on off that day. So i had to go to her house to get it signed. She invited me in and we had a chat for a while. Slowly we began kissing then started stripping each other. She had a great body with seductive looks. Being 27 years old, she craved for sex. The sex was amazing as she liked to experiment. But no blowjobs as she didn't like them.

Then there was one time when she asked if i was okay with sex without condom. I hesitated at first because of stds. But she assure me she clean. My dick was doing the thinking and i agreed. Feeling her pussy wrapped around my raw dick was superb. Can feel her woman juices lubricating my dick while thrusting her. It felt so good that i came inside her.

I thought she confirm angry but seems okay with it. After that we had raw sex at her place nearly every two days for 2 months straight. I didnt masturbate in between to make sure the pleasure maximum. She wad on the pill specially for me.

After i resigned never see or hear from her again. Haiz so busy with school work now...

23-10-2015, 03:18 AM

Hahaaha good one :D

singlicious
23-10-2015, 07:33 AM
How do I even find one? :o

I believe you have many PMs right now? hahaha. it depends on luck la. go know more new friends then you can start searching from there. :)

heartbroke
24-10-2015, 04:02 PM

Keke... the drinks there are cheap too. Be generous and offer to buy drinks.. good things will come..

oreomaker
25-10-2015, 05:32 AM
My latest score from wechat. Local 21 yo.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21680/21680857a6a72eb1ebb56ae5cf392ee48df2996f.jpg

Pm me if want to trade.

heartbroke
26-10-2015, 01:34 AM
I do have some feelings for my fuck buddies. Please dun ask me to give u the contacts. For bros who are really interested. Please hunt yourself.. I already told you where to hunt.

Villainous
26-10-2015, 04:27 AM

Looks like i need to sign up for ntuc membership soon :D:D

Cloudy80
26-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Love to have one too! What is best way to get one? :D:D:D

jeffyhandsomekl
26-10-2015, 11:59 AM
My first fb i got it from yahoo chat from those early days.
She was a 36C-24-36 voluptous model like shanghai-uk mix
syt sales manager. I was in China tat time. Sien her kao kao
and made her fly to meet me in Shenzen. First night buy her
dinner follow by karaoke. Then after that sent her back to hotel.
Action started in taxi where we tongue fight and really distracted
the cab driver (bloody hell kept seeing rear mirror and braking).
After in the room, i pretend gentleman and sleep on the floor.
After one hour, she asked me to go on bed and do her raw.
Tat night i fucked her like 5 times. The next day fuck all the way
to Hong Kong. When i reached HK like almost fatigue caused of too
many times, cant help it. She made head turn around and very easy
get wet typed. And like to suck her finger and teased you like those
AV , making u thrust all the way and drain you dry .
She was engaged with an UK ang moh and rather gave up him and want
to get serious with me. Lost in touch for a week when i went German.
She was angry i din contact her during that week and lost in touch ever
since. Wat a waste !!

My 2nd fb was a married milf. Not a looker but really a good sucker.
Get to know her thru some social media. Met and fucked at the first
meet. Still remember she was all soaked wet even in the hotel lift.
Really slippery and dont need much foreplay. Can call and fuck her
anytime, and even perform deep throat in the car. Love phone sex
and still keep in touch now.

UltraSeven
26-10-2015, 12:44 PM
had a really good time with a sauna girl in Shanghai and got her Wechat. when she came to SG earlier this year on a holiday with a tour group managed to meet up with her for some free fun time. looking forward to the next time I go to Shanghai. hehehe. but other than that pretty unsuccessful on OKC and Tinder. maybe will try Wechat some locals.

infra
26-10-2015, 01:41 PM
I had my first FB from my work place few years back. She is a divorcee with a kid. We had great sex in the car.

My 2nd FB is also from my work place and she was a virgin till I upped her. We are still together after 6 months and one in a while will call her out for some fun. Unfortunately, as it is getting difficult these days as wife is suspicion on my late night outings.

ringo6668
26-10-2015, 02:30 PM
I meet my fuck buddy in a salon 15 years ago.At first it was just going for hair wash and ear digging....soon we became close friends and iam her regular.There is one occasion Chinese new year she invited me to her house.When I went up I notice her husband is not around only her maid is ard.After awhile her maid went to sent her kids to her mum place.Then she invite me to look around her house...I went in her bedroom to see.Then...suddenly she hug me from behind then I tell better not coz later her husband come back.She reply me her husband is oversea...We then kiss and slowly we end up on the bed....bj...fj....the rest is you know lah.:DAfter that she was my fuck buddy for 10 years until I found another new one and we seldom contact so much.Talking abt is it makes me wanted to fuck her again after so many years.For me iam always on the look out for new fuck buddys.:D

sam782003
29-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Hi all, Gd to c this thread alive again.

I currently have 3 cts to trade. Pls note tat it's for trading only. I raba all these on first attempt n bonk two.

1. Milf, 39. Lives in JW area. Local. Separated with hubby but still stay together. She is not working so easy to meet. Heavy smoker n like to drink. Moody at times, so have to get her on a gd day. Know her fm a club n we raba on dance floor. Not into clubbin n left shortly with her. F her in car n still in contact now. She is with a gp of ladies n all not bad. This gal is wild in sex n adventurous. Targeting her frenz now n she is up for grabs. 36D n a bit chubby. Know how to dress. -> sent this in previous thread n one bro attempted n managed Raba on first date. Recycled this for another bro as the current bro went overseas.

2. Another Clementi milf. Darn big boobs. Different fm the previous ones. Seems tat Clementi has a lot of gems in this category. Know fm wechat where she post her braless pic in singlets. In fact, many. Took a week of sweet talk to take out. A bit cheapo. Buy her dinner n movie n Raba in movie. Actually she darn horny type. Make her so horny n she wanted to blow me in vivo carpark. Lol. Then drove into Sentosa n f her on the beach. Nice D cup but a bit sag. Age:39

3. 19 yrs old Syt fm Malaysia. Stay with elder sis. Mix blood frm some natives in Malaysia. Iban is her Race.dun know wat the f is tat. But she looks pretty. A bit naive. Lol. Currently studying for exams next mth. Jio her out many times but failed. Then last wed, was txt me n tell me she tired. So I say I massage u. Imagine my joy when she says yes. lol. The rest is history. F her in car n now, sometimes she studies at my home. Lol. Twice already in week. Btw, her sis looks Gd too. She just intro me n I meeting her this weekend. Picking her up fm church. Lol.

Too many easy conquests lately. Think gals r more open now n a tip: build your contacts n dun ask them out till u chatted with them for at least a week. So.... U just have to build on n on n only jio gals u chat up the previous few weeks.... In tat way, I dun sound desperate n they think u r more gentleman. Ultimately, their motives r also clear. But gals being gals. Just playing hard to get n when they c u also not eager, it might interest them.

I do exchange for wechat ctc too. A quite more recent conquest. Pm to talk.

My exchange policy; u desc your gal, stats, tell me how u know her n when u up her. Importantly, if u only provide hp, tell me how I intro. If we chat, the nick or mobile. N pls, dun just pass me a name n a mobile n expect me to pass u a ctc. I said many times, desc n tell me how to intro.

Lastly, I exchange only n happy bonking. exchange pts too. Up me n I return my humble 7 pts. Again, I EXCHNAGE N U DESC YOUR GAL FIRST

sony2002
29-10-2015, 09:19 AM
3 years ago when i just started using Badoo, it was good and i managed to meet up with 3 girls in just ONE WEEK!

however, none of them are looking for ONS, they are looking for long term relationship. You really need to put in effort to make the girl like you. dont expect you an just meet and fuck unless you look like andy lau or jay chou.

anyway, i managed to score all the 3 girls eventually, at one time I have 4 FB at the same time, until i got not enough energy to meet different girl on different day!

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/20446/204464243ff82a47924c8702f5634fe317fec67e.jpg

unfortunately, badoo girls are harder to get already, need to find better website now

devan69
29-10-2015, 10:49 AM
I have few in the past . 1 of them i get to koe her in wechat . A bit chubby type bt gt the look on the face . 1st time met her went up to her rm and start kissing then fj. She was very wet and horny and quite a gd fucker .the 2nd one was a milf married wif kids .very wild and adventure blow mi in a park and was quite hungry on sex . Lookin for a new fb nw gettin bored of her liao

sam782003
29-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Hi all, Gd to c this thread alive again.

I currently have 3 cts to trade. Pls note tat it's for trading only. I raba all these on first attempt n bonk two.

1. Milf, 39. Lives in JW area. Local. Separated with hubby but still stay together. She is not working so easy to meet. Heavy smoker n like to drink. Moody at times, so have to get her on a gd day. Know her fm a club n we raba on dance floor. Not into clubbin n left shortly with her. F her in car n still in contact now. She is with a gp of ladies n all not bad. This gal is wild in sex n adventurous. Targeting her frenz now n she is up for grabs. 36D n a bit chubby. Know how to dress. -> sent this in previous thread n one bro attempted n managed Raba on first date. Recycled this for another bro as the current bro went overseas.

2. Another Clementi milf. Darn big boobs. Different fm the previous ones. Seems tat Clementi has a lot of gems in this category. Know fm wechat where she post her braless pic in singlets. In fact, many. Took a week of sweet talk to take out. A bit cheapo. Buy her dinner n movie n Raba in movie. Actually she darn horny type. Make her so horny n she wanted to blow me in vivo carpark. Lol. Then drove into Sentosa n f her on the beach. Nice D cup but a bit sag. Age:39

3. 19 yrs old Syt fm Malaysia. Stay with elder sis. Mix blood frm some natives in Malaysia. Iban is her Race.dun know wat the f is tat. But she looks pretty. A bit naive. Lol. Currently studying for exams next mth. Jio her out many times but failed. Then last wed, was txt me n tell me she tired. So I say I massage u. Imagine my joy when she says yes. lol. The rest is history. F her in car n now, sometimes she studies at my home. Lol. Twice already in week. Btw, her sis looks Gd too. She just intro me n I meeting her this weekend. Picking her up fm church. Lol.

Too many easy conquests lately. Think gals r more open now n a tip: build your contacts n dun ask them out till u chatted with them for at least a week. So.... U just have to build on n on n only jio gals u chat up the previous few weeks.... In tat way, I dun sound desperate n they think u r more gentleman. Ultimately, their motives r also clear. But gals being gals. Just playing hard to get n when they c u also not eager, it might interest them.

I do exchange for wechat ctc too. A quite more recent conquest. Pm to talk.

My exchange policy; u desc your gal, stats, tell me how u know her n when u up her. Importantly, if u only provide hp, tell me how I intro. If we chat, the nick or mobile. N pls, dun just pass me a name n a mobile n expect me to pass u a ctc. I said many times, desc n tell me how to intro.

Lastly, I exchange only n happy bonking. exchange pts too. Up me n I return my humble 7 pts. Again, I EXCHNAGE N U DESC YOUR GAL FIRST

Errrr. Let me be super clear. I trade n not share. Apologies. I spent time n money going thru contacts, bringing them out n finally knowing who r the fuckable. I do understand the theory tat if a gal allows me to fk her, does not imply she is a slut n anyone n everyone can bang her. So I only trade ctc which I think r open to sex. So.... For idiots who once again wan to pass Any gals contact without QC, pls....... Integrity pls.

N I can't accept bbw. No offense. Just not my taste. My gals r all presentable. Those that u can bring out to meet Frenz n won't throw face. Those who have traded with me can vouch. Slim. Usually C - D cup as I m a boobs lover.

Lastly, the first Milf is out. My bad. Our bro is not overseas. Just Haven score yet although he did manage to Raba her n he confirm she is horny. Lol. Darn solid boobs. So to increase his chance to up her, I won't trade her. N yes, she is the forex gal. The bro maybe can give his FR here instead of just pm me.

To Make up, I just up a Malaysian. 35, single only one bf before. Darn tight. Chat in wet chat for a week. Meet today. F her in car. Stay Boon Lay. She is looking for bf. So.... Up to u to sweet talk. Quite chio but too bad. A cup. A typical OL. Knows how to dress.

Seriously, there r plenty out there. But I reckon instead of us going to find, hit/miss.... Easily to sieve out those horny ones n save some time. Anyway, life goes on. Enjoy.

redwings
18-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Haha have fun and hope it lasts a long time bro!

FB sent some nude selfies and asked if I like them and if I have some time. :D

MeePokMaiHum
18-11-2015, 11:39 AM
FB sent some nude selfies and asked if I like them and if I have some time. :D

Can share the selfies? :p

redwings
18-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Can share the selfies? :p

We don't kiss and tell. And I don't know how to share images. Take my word for it, they are good stuff.

jason19870313
12-12-2016, 10:39 AM
Errrr. Let me be super clear. I trade n not share. Apologies. I spent time n money going thru contacts, bringing them out n finally knowing who r the fuckable. I do understand the theory tat if a gal allows me to fk her, does not imply she is a slut n anyone n everyone can bang her. So I only trade ctc which I think r open to sex. So.... For idiots who once again wan to pass Any gals contact without QC, pls....... Integrity pls.

N I can't accept bbw. No offense. Just not my taste. My gals r all presentable. Those that u can bring out to meet Frenz n won't throw face. Those who have traded with me can vouch. Slim. Usually C - D cup as I m a boobs lover.

Lastly, the first Milf is out. My bad. Our bro is not overseas. Just Haven score yet although he did manage to Raba her n he confirm she is horny. Lol. Darn solid boobs. So to increase his chance to up her, I won't trade her. N yes, she is the forex gal. The bro maybe can give his FR here instead of just pm me.

To Make up, I just up a Malaysian. 35, single only one bf before. Darn tight. Chat in wet chat for a week. Meet today. F her in car. Stay Boon Lay. She is looking for bf. So.... Up to u to sweet talk. Quite chio but too bad. A cup. A typical OL. Knows how to dress.

Seriously, there r plenty out there. But I reckon instead of us going to find, hit/miss.... Easily to sieve out those horny ones n save some time. Anyway, life goes on. Enjoy.
Wechat icic.......

latour
17-12-2016, 06:58 AM

Dear bro care to introduce to me .

secret75
17-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Here's where I found some of them:

1) staff of a client that I spent a Long time with for work purposes
2) colleague that we went out drinking with as a group several times and one day she email me suddenly and said she'd help me with anything. When I said misleading could give me the wrong impression, she said its deliberate. Haha. Mai tu Liow. But that's just once cos she immigrated right after that.
3) colleague from another country who was here for a staff exchange program
4) Malaysian Friend that I got to know through work now planning to get that

I find that it's easier if they have some relationship issues and for singles, if they like to drink. Otherwise it's very hard. I've tried for some and didn't work at all.

Tenby3
17-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Mine was more of a acquaintance. Lost contact for several years.

Wife with 2 kids and always complaining about her husband and now sleeping separately.

In summary when doggy her the moment as I start her... whole lower body will tremble for a moment. She's the only one that I experienced such.

Not fantastic body but least a looker with B cup.

She's quite horny and smart in a sense that likes to Fuck bareback when she just ended her period.

Her attitude boost my ego pretty often like during Fuck session she would claimed I'm larger than her husband and felt fuller when inside of her. Most importantly me cumming her at the right time.

darkhorse
17-12-2016, 06:14 PM
From church... Best!

Megafan1981
18-12-2016, 11:13 PM
One from IRC when she was 16.

Another from my uni days.

Third one from workplace.

Last one from friendster.

Reeses
19-12-2016, 04:16 AM
I find that it's easier if they have some relationship issues and for singles, if they like to drink. Otherwise it's very hard. I've tried for some and didn't work at all.

Seems this is rather common as well

Yakuza49
19-12-2016, 10:08 AM
Seems this is rather common as well

Agree with you

papabear
19-12-2016, 02:41 PM
When u all fuck fb always raw? Saw one bro post raw pic.

Btw aids cant be prevented by condoms as the virus is smaller than the condom pore.