PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Experience With FL from D cup 乐园,辛好

ianski
23-02-2012, 08:01 AM
I sms her asking where to meet, she told me Geylang. I asked her if she's ok with any hotels in Geylang, she replied it's up to me to find 1. So i sms her saying I'll leave home now to take a taxi down. It's 3am+ and I live in the West. As I boarded the taxi. I sms her again to inform the location we'll be meeting at. I told her we'll meet at Lor12 Hotel81. She did not reply for the next 10mins. Until when I exited Sims Ave, she suddenly replied asking me to book a room at Lor3 Gay World Hotel and sms her the room number. I hated that hotel and i explained to her how bad the room was. She just replied it's too far and she's a lady, dangerous at that hour. So i changed to Lor4 instead, den she gave a stupid excuse saying it's dangerous there. She even told me she's scared I'm a police wanting to catch her. So i told her to meet me infront of hotel, she refused. So i said meet at Shell station den we go to other hotels. She did not reply. until i got pissed off and told her that cancel. Only den she replied say i asked to meet a lady at a place no one go. WTF she talking? Den i called her she did not answer. I sms her saying I'll post and let everyone know how she tricked me down wasting $18 on cabfare. She had the cheek to say I refuse to give in to her. I tulan liao, i sms her saying let her choose any hotel besides that stupid rundown hotel, also offered to pick her up at wherever she is in a taxi den to the hotel of her choice. GUESS HER REPLY!!! This is what pissed me off the MOST!!! SHE REPLIED SAYING IT'S LATE, WHY NOT TOMORROW DEN MEET!!! NBCB!!!! I told her she'll get her karma... SHE STILL REPLIED SAYING I REFUSED TO GO TO HER CHOICE OF HOTEL AND I STILL SCOLDED HER!!! Initially she said i choose hotel, later she decided on a fucking dirty hotel, den i gave in to let her choose she refused. She also said she new frm china, only know Lor3... ask her walk further she'll lost her way. Den later she sms me saying she take taxi down lor 3 only 10mins!!! CCB!!! She can just tell taxi uncle Lor12 or Lor4 den she can meet me already!!! but she fucking lied saying she only know Lor3.... Bros pls beware... Meet her at your own RISK!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

teebs_darklord
23-02-2012, 08:15 AM
I sms her asking where to meet, she told me Geylang. I asked her if she's ok with any hotels in Geylang, she replied it's up to me to find 1. So i sms her saying I'll leave home now to take a taxi down. It's 3am+ and I live in the West. As I boarded the taxi. I sms her again to inform the location we'll be meeting at. I told her we'll meet at Lor12 Hotel81. She did not reply for the next 10mins. Until when I exited Sims Ave, she suddenly replied asking me to book a room at Lor3 Gay World Hotel and sms her the room number. I hated that hotel and i explained to her how bad the room was. She just replied it's too far and she's a lady, dangerous at that hour. So i changed to Lor4 instead, den she gave a stupid excuse saying it's dangerous there. She even told me she's scared I'm a police wanting to catch her. So i told her to meet me infront of hotel, she refused. So i said meet at Shell station den we go to other hotels. She did not reply. until i got pissed off and told her that cancel. Only den she replied say i asked to meet a lady at a place no one go. WTF she talking? Den i called her she did not answer. I sms her saying I'll post and let everyone know how she tricked me down wasting $18 on cabfare. She had the cheek to say I refuse to give in to her. I tulan liao, i sms her saying let her choose any hotel besides that stupid rundown hotel, also offered to pick her up at wherever she is in a taxi den to the hotel of her choice. GUESS HER REPLY!!! This is what pissed me off the MOST!!! SHE REPLIED SAYING IT'S LATE, WHY NOT TOMORROW DEN MEET!!! NBCB!!!! I told her she'll get her karma... SHE STILL REPLIED SAYING I REFUSED TO GO TO HER CHOICE OF HOTEL AND I STILL SCOLDED HER!!! Initially she said i choose hotel, later she decided on a fucking dirty hotel, den i gave in to let her choose she refused. She also said she new frm china, only know Lor3... ask her walk further she'll lost her way. Den later she sms me saying she take taxi down lor 3 only 10mins!!! CCB!!! She can just tell taxi uncle Lor12 or Lor4 den she can meet me already!!! but she fucking lied saying she only know Lor3.... Bros pls beware... Meet her at your own RISK!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

One thing I agree is Gay World Hotel is super dirty...last time I went got cockroaches everywhere...Pay me money to go again, I also won't go. :eek:

ianski
23-02-2012, 08:16 AM
EXACTLY!! I told her there very dirty and many cockroaches... I even quarreled wif the lady boss there b4, since den i ban myself frm going there...

teebs_darklord
23-02-2012, 08:27 AM
EXACTLY!! I told her there very dirty and many cockroaches... I even quarreled wif the lady boss there b4, since den i ban myself frm going there...

For me, there are 2 hotels I will never go to. One is this hotel, the other is in Chinatown, Dragon Inn if I remember correctly. Another super dirty hotel with cockroaches...:eek:

Anyway, if the FL says can go any hotel the customer chooses, she should abide by what she said. By asking the customer to come down and then saying that she will only go to that hotel, especially if it is super dirty, is wrong.

grey82
23-02-2012, 08:50 AM
I sms her asking where to meet, she told me Geylang. I asked her if she's ok with any hotels in Geylang, she replied it's up to me to find 1.

she should deliver wat she promised...nt nice of her...

numb3ers
23-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Gay world hotel totally CMI.

Somemore, I think they charges 30bucks?

Been there once. Never again.

tnt1
23-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Gayworld $25 for 2 hrs
That was 3 months ago
A rundown place

S4M5T3R
23-02-2012, 04:53 PM

thanks for sharing.

i had a similar encounter last year. contacted a gal and she insisted to only meet her at her choice of hotel (said that hotel is safer)...waste alot of time exchanging sms/calling and finally i gave in to her request....damn only after the deal (of coz not an sextifying sexxion) i realise she could be an over-stayer FL!!!!

P/s : i cant recall which blogger site/advertising site the gal is from btw :)

danieltan
23-02-2012, 05:11 PM
yeah i hated gay world hotel too

nosealedfate
23-02-2012, 05:29 PM
For me, there are 2 hotels I will never go to. One is this hotel, the other is in Chinatown, Dragon Inn if I remember correctly. Another super dirty hotel with cockroaches...:eek:

Anyway, if the FL says can go any hotel the customer chooses, she should abide by what she said. By asking the customer to come down and then saying that she will only go to that hotel, especially if it is super dirty, is wrong.

Anaconda feel bad and understood the feelings of what had happened to a sincere dude like TS.

The National Enviromental Agency must be alerted about these disgraceful disgusting bugs infested joints so that sincere dudes can have a stress free enviroment to engage their engagements in a spic and span hygenic joint!

Peon
23-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Gayworld $25 for 2 hrs
That was 3 months ago
A rundown place

So many other at other lorongs, same price, better room, sometimes will throw in family suite when no rooms left. went once for a 2 hours, they give family suite, damn song, 4 queen size bed to roll around. lol..

ix123
28-02-2012, 09:07 PM
bros, this kind of bui kan FL should be ban, posted her name !

haonan25
29-02-2012, 03:51 AM

Wah lao bro, next time must open eyes then support which bro's stable ma... lolz...:D

GordonLee66
29-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Bro, next time go to my favorite hotel at Lor 22. Nice and clean rooms, only $20 for 2 hours with free parking somemore. The lady reception in the day very friendly. They guy on duty at nite a bit stern and strict. But overall, a good place for action if you want to have it at GL. Just for sharing. Cheers.

simonqing
29-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Wah lao bro, next time must open eyes then support which bro's stable ma... lolz...:D

sometime got support those reliable stable like our belove haonan , PL , ahmiu , Littlefat , CINDY , newcargodfather lastly Leicester .... This few so far so goods....

No matter which stable sometime sure got those bad veg in the stable !!!!

Then lastly to say is that sometime girls demand to go certain hotel only .... And you will know why already is Not that she do Not know how to go or what ... Is that they are overstayer here which is a Illegal person !!! that why some of the hotel they do not dare to go !!!

S4M5T3R
29-02-2012, 05:50 PM
sometime got support those reliable stable ...No matter which stable sometime sure got those bad veg in the stable !!!!

Then lastly to say is that sometime girls demand to go certain hotel only .... And you will know why already is Not that she do Not know how to go or what ... Is that they are overstayer here which is a Illegal person !!! ...

yup true enough bro simonqing... my last encounter was the FL asking me to go to the run down hotel opp SPC which they dont check the FL's ID...

anyway about that FL's overstaying thingy is only hearsay hearsay... but i guess i will be more careful next time to check their WP or PP....

heng sia, after the sexxion got new encounter to compensate for that "frightening" sexperience :p