PDA

View Full Version : waxing

netball
23-02-2012, 02:43 AM
hi brother,

any brother do waxing b4?.

mind to share its very painful ect......tot of waxing.

coz my gf think waxing is more sexy.

RealEstateGuy
23-02-2012, 03:54 AM
hi brother,

Braddah if you have a small dick waxing might make you look bigger to your GF. Braddah try trimming and see her reaction.

mrloner
23-02-2012, 09:12 AM
hi brother,

Bearable pain.
The balls area, abit more painful then the rest of the areas.

maxpee88
23-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Bro

Try D Nails Spa - or something to that name. They do a professional job to boyzillian wax you. Female lady to wax you . No hanky panky. they are good.

Google and search la

wally888
23-02-2012, 10:45 AM
Even prettiest gal wax for u cock oso won't stand coz it could b damn painful:eek: :D

addthefun
23-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Balls area part most painful as skin there more tender,but again it last no more than 3 seconds.I had it and looks great.
Hope this helps.
:eek:

Alantino
23-02-2012, 11:18 AM
i still prefer shave with baby powder :D

bonky
23-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Like the broa said pain is around the ball area. I used to shave the tried waxing last longer and less picky for your partner honestly every partner like it clean.

Zousi
23-02-2012, 11:36 AM
What's the cost for waxing?

sharpedge
23-02-2012, 12:36 PM
why not try some hair removal cream first?

You can buy those things at Guardian for less than $20, some of them are pretty effective if you use them correctly. Especially those with stronger solutions.

If you want a really smooth finish, i suggest trying this:

1) Use a gillette shaver, and shave away as much hair in the pubic region as you can first. But make sure you shave with/along the grain to ensure you do not cut yourself with the shaver.

2) After the shaving, you should have most, if not all, of the long strands of pubic hair removed. All that should be left are the little stumps that simply cannot be removed by shaving. These stumps are sharp, and rough, and will not feel comfortable to touch (unlike a shaven moustache).

3) Apply the hair removal cream thickly to cover all the remaining hair. Most of these creams should come with a plastic "scoop". The idea is that you leave the cream on your skin for about 5 or 6 minutes, which will soften the hair follicles. Then, you will use the plastic "scoop" to scrape away the remaining sharp stumps of hair. When using the plastic "scoop", make sure you scoop thoroughly and against the grain. It's safe to scoop against the grain this time (unlike when using a shaver) because it's plastic, and the shaving cream has already softened up the hair follicles.

Take Note:

Shave first, then use hair removal cream. Do not try to shave with the Gillette shaver after hair removal cream has been applied. It won't work, and you might end up cutting yourself.

When using the plastic "scoop", shave against the grain. But when using the Gillette shaver before that, do not shave against the grain. You will definitely cut yourself.

If you have a really thick bush, it is really advisable to shave away as much of it as you can first. Otherwise the hair removal cream won't be able to reach the hair follicles on your skin, and you probably won't get a smooth finish.

Alright, hope it helps. I'm a guy that has tried various ways and means to get a smooth finish on my pubic area since sec 4. I find the above method most economical, and most effective. Only small problem is that it's a bit time consuming (whole process around 7 or 8 minutes).

Edit: If you've applied the hair removal cream once, and then somehow you make a mistake and you're unsuccessful, do not try to apply the hair removal cream again. Wait till the next day. Some of these creams contain strong solutions that react with the skin for effective hair removal. Applying it more than once a day will make your Cock feel like it's on fire.

n30n
23-02-2012, 04:11 PM
If you intend to wax, don't shave.
It'll make the hair coarser, and make your waxing experience more painful.

i recommend Ezen at Black Peony. Google for contact.

Typical price for guys around $65-70

bochapsing
23-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Balls area part most painful as skin there more tender,but again it last no more than 3 seconds.I had it and looks great.
Hope this helps.
:eek:

it's worth the pain...
ur gf n u will love the smooth feeling...:D:D:D

LovePotion
23-02-2012, 06:49 PM
If you intend to wax, don't shave.
It'll make the hair coarser, and make your waxing experience more painful.

i recommend Ezen at Black Peony. Google for contact.

Typical price for guys around $65-70

bro, is that price for full body massage??

how about legs only??

sharpedge
23-02-2012, 07:17 PM

how about legs only??

horny boi siol! exam haven't finish yet thinking about this already ah:D

LovePotion
23-02-2012, 08:07 PM
horny boi siol! exam haven't finish yet thinking about this already ah:D

huh? do you think im still in secondary or poly ??

pfft

LovePotion
23-02-2012, 08:08 PM

how about legs only??

i correct myself.... is it for full body WAXING* ??

sharpedge
23-02-2012, 09:13 PM
huh? do you think im still in secondary or poly ??

pfft

I think you still have Mall Management paper tomorrow:)

anyway to TS: waxing is a significant amount of money to spend, especially if you're still young. do consider carefully!

harddisk
23-02-2012, 09:36 PM
i correct myself.... is it for full body WAXING* ??

bro, that amount I don't think is full body waxing. I went to Strip before, $60-$70 is for everything at the cock, balls and butt hair.

Mrair
24-02-2012, 12:57 AM
There should be one tread specially for shaving and waxing. Seems missing. Can any bro try help? Thanks

presidentSG
24-02-2012, 12:58 AM
its really painful

addthefun
24-02-2012, 01:07 AM
OucH for the mere few seconds for the first time you wax.
2nd visit onwards not so bad le.

n30n
24-02-2012, 01:32 AM

how about legs only??

Waxing ONLY. Clean and no hanky panky.
And i'm not Bro.

$60-70 is for boyzillian.
Lower legs around $20, upper legs another $20+++ i think.

Waxing services for guys always cost $5-10 more than that for girls.

Just google for their price list.

But i can recommend Black Peony.

Alantino
24-02-2012, 01:43 AM
Thanks for the recommandation, sis n30n.

addthefun
24-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Sis,just wonder do they have couples wax therapy???
That'll be something new :eek::eek:

tonnygarden
11-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Yeah.. I have used wax method for removing my hairs. It was a really painful procedure and I always wanted to get rid of it. Later, I used laser technique and now, I got some relief from such kind of pain. So I think you should also try this method.

rodsim
13-07-2012, 11:46 AM
being thinking of boyzillian for the longest time!!

tapzs
13-07-2012, 03:09 PM
anyone experience ingrown hair? i love to be bare dwn thr,
but the ingrown hair n scars r making me mad! :(

HappyCupcake
13-07-2012, 03:20 PM
anyone experience ingrown hair? i love to be bare dwn thr,
but the ingrown hair n scars r making me mad! :(

Hahaha, always exfoliate, it helps. :)

tapzs
14-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Hahaha, always exfoliate, it helps. :)

i will try..

kudostoyou
14-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Just curious. Why would guys want to go for waxing? I find if legs/arms too smooth on guys, it looks a tad weird.

So in this case, is it because mainly due to hygeine purposes?

No offence intended. Just wondering thats all.