PDA

View Full Version : I been framed!!!

realcow
22-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I given genuine number bros took and now cried wolf said I sabo!!!Tat's too much. I given out five but got only 1 reply. I even mentioned the name to say who intro. The gal i know dun mind cos she's quite chatty. But for members to discredit me, I find it hurt!! I shall not exchange anymore number going forward but keep for my own enjoyment. Please dun frame any further.

ocean0029
22-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Hi bro realcow, I think we shod not exchange numbers here. Coz i also kana by this bro called "bigdude". i gave him no. n details then he didn reply me with his ctcs at all till now.

losers.

baabaa
22-02-2012, 02:44 PM
same same here... but it's kinda willing giver... willing taker... caveat emptor..
wanna give then have to make the worst preparation.. just like loaning money.. wa ha ha... so i also not giving out liaoz.. somethings need to learn one lar.. :)

buddhavv
22-02-2012, 02:48 PM
I also given out but no return. Bro here who is really interested than exchange. If u don't have any to exchange, just let us know.

ocean0029
22-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Bro Baabaa, i thought i am a new bee here in this site. and i dun have tht much point also. So less credibility. So i give out first loh.

Yup u r rite. Lesson learnt. :D

realcow
22-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Bros thanks for sharing the same experience. I ve given out a few contacts some replied in pte saying ugly lah or wat i dun mind but to sabo me in public is inhuman causing my points to go negative. I feel sore and cheated. Please help restore my points. Thank you. I shall watch from the sideline for a period. I will take care and enjoy my gals myself lor.

jolenekoh
22-02-2012, 03:44 PM
those who give out contacts are all fake

unsung80
22-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Never anyhow give out female's number, heard of Karma? One day your own number will be given out and will be bombarded day and night. :D:p

yabayaba
22-02-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree , given out real contacts, but gotten back rubbish. But some bros are genuine here so kudos to them.

hiretuja
22-02-2012, 04:36 PM
Brothers,

I tink if wanna exchange numbers, meet up for coffee, exchange on the spot, and there and then can verify the number by calling or SMS.

Win-win situation. U can also make friend with other bros.

2 cents

wanderer23
22-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Brothers,

I tink if wanna exchange numbers, meet up for coffee, exchange on the spot, and there and then can verify the number by calling or SMS.

Win-win situation. U can also make friend with other bros.

2 cents

Good idea. That's why i dunno why got newbies just like to shoot off numbers in their PMs and expect to get a number in exchange straightaway. No verification no number is my stand

Punter888
22-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Why exchanging girl's contact in this closed door situation?Don't use small head over your big head,u will never know what u will be getting. Even with pics in those fl domes is not what u expecting which i encountered b4 tats y most bros always use this sentence with their ending fr "one man's poison is another man's meat"

Rasta Marley
22-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Never anyhow give out female's number, heard of Karma? One day your own number will be given out and will be bombarded day and night. :D:p

Yes, What Goes Around Comes Around. I am a strong believer in Karma, so if you do bad stuff unto people, the same will befall you either very soon or sometime later....

addthefun
22-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Cow dung!!!!
Talking about exchanging,you bloody gimme a gay number.Indeed and yes,i called the number you provide in my PM.The other party pick up and said he's a ladyboy,and also angry who pass her number around.I'm being nice said i got her number from chatline thats all.So y should i give u my milf contacts???
You can go on and on saying I'm bullshit,but other bros whom are gentleman enough to tell me upfront,they hv no milf to trade.I also give them the contacts without further asking.And they're enjoying till now.
You're nothing but a piece of shit.

:):):)

soccerboot
22-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Bro, hope you learnt from it and run away with it!...Some bros just want to make a fast one!...However, there are still some good samsters who exchange good partners! May the bonging be with us!:)

realcow
22-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks some bros who give gd advice. The gals i give they r quite ok with this game cos i also got it from others. Appreciate v much fair and reasonable comments from bros here, I m thankful. As for addthefun , stop your crap lah. I ve here long to know wat's crap and real. Since when got ladyboy....think u r female trying to stir shit among we bros. I m not gonna reply any shit from you anymore. Happy bonking to all our samster bros. Long live the bonk!!

thomas88
22-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Cow dung!!!!
Talking about exchanging,you bloody gimme a gay number....

You made me laugh...:D But I admire you for being steady and say you got the number from some chatline. Upz you for that. ;)

realcow
23-02-2012, 11:25 AM
thanks bros for restoring my points and pride....thanks to all concerned samsters who send me consolatory messages(PM) that touch the bottom of my soft heart. I will forgive and forget and move ON like they always say. Will now bonk in private lor.....thnks bro for some gd lobangs. We shall henceforth enjoy in private. Many thanks again...for those like to up me please do so. Need it badly.

vaxvms
23-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Cow dung!!!!
Talking about exchanging,you bloody gimme a gay number.
:):):)

this one make me a good laugh ....enjoy

addthefun
23-02-2012, 06:17 PM
this one make me a good laugh ....enjoy

Glad you've a good laugh.

AC_Milan
23-02-2012, 09:37 PM
thanks bros for restoring my points and pride....thanks to all concerned samsters who send me consolatory messages(PM) that touch the bottom of my soft heart. I will forgive and forget and move ON like they always say. Will now bonk in private lor.....thnks bro for some gd lobangs. We shall henceforth enjoy in private. Many thanks again...for those like to up me please do so. Need it badly.

you sabo people somemore cow pei cow bu, you one hell of a TCS actor :D

if i have the power surely i will zap you deep deep :mad:

weedkiller111
24-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Dun worry, up u back.

I find this funnier :p 0 power up?

naturegreen
24-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Bro that's part and parcel of life. Some of us have been thru this before.

cola534
24-02-2012, 01:06 AM
Dun worry, up u back.

This one reali funny!

babyonboard
24-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Aiyah, exchange numbers so difficult, why not just give out ONE numeral at a time lah? That way, if you give out first number (okay... maybe second since first is an 8 or 9 typically), the other guy don't give back, then stop there lah.

Of course, this will entail many PMs back and forth... but low risk right? :P

LoZH
24-02-2012, 06:20 AM
Anyone can share their contacts with me?? How to engage them? Just SMS and say hey, I know this who know this who know this. Let's have sex... Izzit?

barneyksc
24-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Hi bro realcow, I think we shod not exchange numbers here. Coz i also kana by this bro called "bigdude". i gave him no. n details then he didn reply me with his ctcs at all till now.

losers.

yeah bro i kana from this asshole as well... then nv reply me anything at all..

LovePotion
24-02-2012, 09:55 AM
These days no more trust in the words ppl say.. all sabo king and queen....

realcow
24-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Thanks many brothers who pm me for contacts and the trust. As I said, I would stop doing any further xchange cos very disheartened by this whole episode. Having said that, Betty sms me and updated me on her status. She just had a makeover and looking radiant.Told me she bot some new g strings of various color. She sound cheerful. Some forumers said she ugly actually woman just need to make up and can look v good. One thing i like about her v wet below when stimulated. So much update for betty. No more exchange program in public. If you want, pm me in private and if i find u sincer will respond u. I m now into a school teacher teaching at a JC in jurong. Think got gd chance to bed her. Wish me luck.

sgsingle
02-03-2012, 05:06 PM
I have gotton a ctc from bro realcow and it was real !!! Met up and up the gal oredi.. :)

Thanks bro realcow...

weedkiller111
02-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I have gotton a ctc from bro realcow and it was real !!! Met up and up the gal oredi.. :)

Thanks bro realcow...

I think the main issue bro have here is not if the ctc is real, but is the ctc for a baby elephant :D

And I see TS's rep hit 0 again? Some of the bros here rep machiam stock market sia :eek:

Lucifersangel
20-06-2013, 05:02 AM
Chill la.

you sabo people somemore cow pei cow bu, you one hell of a TCS actor :D

if i have the power surely i will zap you deep deep :mad:

Hehehe. You are funny. do you really hate him that much?

Wanna hear how the girl that many suspect he sabo MIGHT feel?

This person on another thread posted he did not sabo the girl her have out her number because HE THINKS SHE LIKE ATTENTION. YA LA TOTALLY NOT SABO. Thats why he gave out her number WITHOUT HER PERMISSION! That's why the girl reply with to the poor dude that trusted him "who give you my number?"
But that's a while back.

Everyone decide for yourself if it's sabo k?

Fast forward to now, a girl who went through the same thing A WHILE BACK is here tracking that DOG WHO SABO HER DOWN AND PLANNING TO SKIN HIM ALIVE. I hope that guy isn't this "innocent"(u decide la) TS. Because I have prepared people to properly teach that BASTARD A LESSON.

Surprisingly before I change my number I also got SABO BY A BRO, I too at that time happen to reply alot of man "who gave you my number" plenty of time ley. And needless to say, someone is finally tired of that bastard scamming and told me where they get my number from.

Darling, lets just hope TS not that guy k? Or else something call KARMA is coming for him.

But TS sound so very very very innocent.. I wonder how that also very innocent girl that got a shock of her life and confirm Fucking pissed off from all the guy texting her from unknown source feel. How irritated she must be to reply "who have you my number?" Instead of a person usual "who r u?".

DONT TRUST THE WRONG FUCKING PERSON.

Wintermelontea
20-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Fucking pissed off from all the guy texting her from unknown source feel. How irritated she must be to reply "who have you my number?" Instead of a person usual "who r u?".

many years ago, my ex once texted me late night and asked if i have sabo her by putting her number in the toilet (that's what the bro replied her when she asked where he has gotten her number from) and this is what i have in reply (i decided to call her):

me: you know what you did and the kind of person you are. i do not have time to do those things nor a need to. (read as "you are a waste of my time"). you have gotten to this state is time for you to reflect on your own doings。自作自受
and don't always think that as a girl, you are always right and the most saint.

with that i hung up on her not even bothering with her reply as i was with another lady then.

itiswhatitis
20-06-2013, 10:15 AM
tis s my main reason for being reluctant to exchange my ctcs too, though no hard feelings towards those genuine ones.

but how to differentiate? dunno lor....... jus too many spammers nowadays. n I aso dun wish my milfs to get hurt emotionally n physically.

Wintermelontea
20-06-2013, 10:24 AM
tis s my main reason for being reluctant to exchange my ctcs too, though no hard feelings towards those genuine ones.

but how to differentiate? dunno lor....... jus too many spammers nowadays.

change with those that u know personally? as in have their mobile number or met up before to cheong together...this way, you can protect not only the ladies but the bros as well. your reputation will also not suffer in a way.

jameschong1
20-06-2013, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=realcow;6910577]I given genuine number bros took and now cried wolf said I sabo!!!Tat's too much.
=======
u must be like me - bite back, bark back, talk behind his back, talk bad about him, curse him etc
people say James Chong got cb mouth but i don't care
who talk about me must prepare for scolding from James Chong

Lucifersangel
20-06-2013, 03:06 PM
many years ago, my ex once texted me late night and asked if i have sabo her by putting her number in the toilet (that's what the bro replied her when she asked where he has gotten her number from) and this is what i have in reply (i decided to call her):

me: you know what you did and the kind of person you are. i do not have time to do those things nor a need to. (read as "you are a waste of my time"). you have gotten to this state is time for you to reflect on your own doings。自作自受
and don't always think that as a girl, you are always right and the most saint.

with that i hung up on her not even bothering with her reply as i was with another lady then.

Haiyo. What she did sia? U wanna know what I did to get sabo? When people ask for my number online I happily give-.-.. Seriously I was too stupid at that time if u ask me. Freshly 18-19 then. Like a year or two ago. Lol! Wayy to blur, really thought they really want to "be friends" "only whatsapp" tsk things girls school don't teach-.-... Reality of bastard.

But how she know is you? After u write her number u sign off is it? Lol!

Wintermelontea
20-06-2013, 03:16 PM
But how she know is you? After u write her number u sign off is it? Lol!

No, I think she missed me :D joking...I did ask her that qns but she couldn't and didn't say it.

Wah...positive 2 Liao har. Not bad...

sta1100
20-06-2013, 03:29 PM
for me I learn my lesson, if you want to share any lobang but take it as a 1 way street, only a fews Bro here will willing to share lobang.

Siasucks
20-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Oh my god... this thread is like more than 12+ months ago one, also kena dig out and revived.. LOL..