PDA

View Full Version : Good Hard Massage

sulphur
21-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Hi Bros,

I am not sure why my previous thread on this place was deleted.

But here you are, a repost of my FR of the massage I had.

A friend of mine introduced me to this massage joint and till now I have gone three times already. All of the 3 trips have consistent services though all of my trips are done by different WLs.

Below are the FR, as much items as those I care about:

Environment - Quiet and clean environment, decent ambience. Attached Shower areas.
WL age - 35-40plus (Not for SYT lovers)
Massage Skills - 8.5/10 (Based on my preference of hard massage)
WL Body - Most of them are just normal milfs. 1 particularly has very nice flawless skin but forgot the name, on first glance her skin looks normal as she is not those skin white white kind. But once you get to touch it, it is flawless
WL Breasts - Cup B and above. But roaming mostly outside. So cant comment on this further
HJ - Ranging from 7.5/10 to 8.5/10 (Take note sometimes they ask whether you would like to pay $10 for additional JG. So far I tried and feel that the JG not really that fantastic, but for $10, the additional feel is still considered worth it.

In summary, bros that like hard massages, clean environments, showering before and after massages, decent HJs, this is the place.

I will pass contacts to brothers above 50 points only. PM me if you are interested.

obat22
21-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Sulphur, very good field report. Thanks.

OsamaBinLaden
25-02-2012, 01:02 PM
bro TS... additional $10 for JG above the cover charge? wat is the cover charge? and how long the massage?

daicheklou
25-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Bro,
wat e entrance fee?

skkan
25-02-2012, 02:21 PM
bro, can share, although i dont have enough point but Im geniunes!

Thanks

alucardonnonn
25-02-2012, 02:57 PM
ctc and loc please

kelvinlin487
25-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Hi bro please provide me contact n location. Thanks