PDA

View Full Version : fantastic, clean massage in the west

krackers
19-02-2012, 03:13 PM
hi all, just want to share a place which I "uncovered" while at a business luncheon. I think its not in any of the threads in the forum.

I was in the nearby restaurant for lunch with some customers and saw the establishment. went back a few days later to try the services provided. its very good so I decided to share.

its located somewhere in the west. nearest expressway is AYE. PIE not that far off too. I paid $83 for 90 mins of oil massage, by a PRC milf, probably late 30s early 40s by my estimate (nowadays make-up can do not just wonders but magic).

chatty session but mostly to make 1st timers to the place like me feel comfy. nice huge room with new fittings. heard from my masseuse its only 6 months old. very skilled and hard massage. I can generally tahan pain but hers was really good. session went a little over 90mins. there was a dessert in the form of longan soup at the end.

to me, its $ well worth it coz of the privacy and services provided. and I would totally recommend for bros who like a good rub, if you have some extra money to pamper yourself.

no specials. not even autoroam.

for bros who can't be bothered to read all the above,

masseuse: PRC milfs mostly from what I can see.
price: 60mins/$65 or 90mins/$83 (I took 90mins). there's a membership package I think.
specials: none

perfect for bros who
1) want a good rub (available for couples too I think)
2) like privacy, huge rooms and nice amenities

not for bros
1) looking for rub AND extra services
2) without car, as its quite far from public transport. even if you cab in, you can hardly cab out

if any of the above interest you to find out more, PM me for location and name of place. sorry for not naming the place so plainly here, even though its clean.

thanks for reading.

JJjumper
19-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Bro, PM me location or contact

Thanks

JJ