PDA

View Full Version : The Sonia Kaur Scam, BEWARE bro's

djboy
18-02-2012, 05:06 AM
http://www.kiclassifieds.sg/singapore/sexy-indian-girl-sonia-652.html

Guys beware!!

This Sonia Kaur is a con man!
I've heard from a frnd havin first hand experience.

She has multiple ads on various websites targeting expats. This guy tried arranging an appointment with her and she agreed. Just before the time of appointment, got a sms from girl's father accusing the guy and threatening to goto police.

After a while another guy calls up acting to be speaking from the police..and says the girl is 15 yrs old (under 18) and this is a serious offence.. after playing a 'good cop' for a while he suggests to apologise to the father and request to withdraw the complain.. when the guy talks to the father, the father demands money to take the case back!

This is absolutely true. Its a pure con.
The ad says shes 18. When she sends a reply she sends 16 yo.
In Spore, I think the age of consent is 16 so I dont think that can be a prob, also if you havent spoken or communicated anything obscene with her it cant be charged as sexual harassment and also if you havent even met her(she doesnt exist) how can you be legally wrong? You havent done anything physical wid her.
Its just a scam to extort money and guess what, our very own Indians r a part of this dirty game. Shame on this dude for spoiling the little respect we have abroad.
I think you shd not get scared and just ignore this guy.

We should spread the word so that all the bro's should not get conned. Please spread this.

Anyways can u guys please tell me what happened after receiving the call?
What did they do?

Roosters1975
31-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Same happened to me today, though her name was Anita they "police" wanted to me to go to bedok or they come for me
Don't know what to do

enzer88
01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
This is really eye opener for me....those con artists are really follow the thread.