PDA

View Full Version : I am ashamed for unknowingly committing incest

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Today I went to work in a happy mood, going to meet with my prospective customer, could be a huge deal and making much more in commission than my monthly basic. We had arranged to meet at one of the more popular shopping mall's restaurant, to discuss business over lunch.

After parking my car at the mall's multi-storey car park, I was walking out into the main shopping floor lobby, checked the area out a little by looking around, looked at my watch, still early before the meet up time. So went window shopping, then out of the corner of my eye, I glanced and saw to my surprise, it was C standing on the corridor outside of the departmental store.
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=269699

I've lost contact with her since like 4 years ago, my memories slowly creeping back into me, how we met and worked together, have fun with each other, how I have taken her virginity having sex & threesome with lady boss, how she went missing and suspected she was carrying my child and wants to marry me.....all those good old times.:D

I proceeded to walk over and wanted to greet her, she was not looking over at my direction, I was taken aback when I saw she was with someone, someone very familiar, very dear and very intimate to me. It was .... how .... why .......
I was stunned, it was F, my longtime FB, my first virgin fuck. I really was thrown off balanced then and there. I swallowed my saliva and gently carrying on walking nearer to them, they had not noticed me yet, then another shock when I heard C called F, mother......I was like .... I should had known better. I gave a slight, huh hmmm, excuse me, they looked in my direction, both of them were like in a trance, like not able to move, with their eyes locked in my face. Then as I walked beside them, I saw tears welling up and flowing down F's cheeks, C was stunned, with her mouth open but no sound came out, then suddenly she ran behind a pillar and started crying out loudly, I don't know what had happened, don't know what to do....., F move forward still crying and hugged me, come to think of it, it was like maybe 5 years ago since our last fuck session, then we lost contact. We hugged like we had finally found each other. I released my embrace with F and asked her what was that all about? She let me wiped her tears away, put on a smile and looked me deeply in my eyes, said they both missed me very much. I know, because I also missed them too, but how come she called her mother, it was all not clear to me, I know C told me F was her friend's sister's friend's daughter.....I should have remembered it correctly, it was no mistake. Then C came back out from behind the pillar and joined the 2 of us, with shaken voice, she greeted me calling me father. I dropped my briefcase, took a step back and almost falling down backwards when my back hit the glass panel of the corridor. I stammered.....what what is going on. We did not pay attention to all those kaypos crowding near the 3 of us. C came forward to help me to steady myself on my feet, picked up my briefcase and led me towards F. C suggested we better go somewhere less crowded and not make a fool of ourselves with so many people looking. The 3 of us held hands and move quickly away and out of the shopping mall. I was still puzzled and wanted to know what was that back there going on? We found a quiet place and sit ourselves down, F started by asking me if I remembered how we met and had sex? I said sure of course I do, I gave you my virginity when I was just 15 years old. F was my secondary school temp teacher (that story should be coming later but now), she was 22 years old then, we were having 1 to 1 after class tuition. It was in one of the science laboratory, I was seated at the front row, she then sat on the Lab table infront of me, I ... am .... not ..... sure .......how to carry on writing now. I think I'll write about her in another part, lets get back to .... we were FB for about 10 years, when I was 25 years old we stopped fucking each other, lost contact after that. She had tears in her eyes again, leaning onto me ( I was seated in between them), held my hand and sobbed and told me that 1 fateful day after we had fucked ourselves silly (about 1 year into our FB relationship), she was pregnant and she had only 1 cock in her, and it's mine. after what she said, I felt like a bomb just exploded infront of me.....what ...why ...I did not know about this, she said she loved me too dearly and not wanting to destroy my future (Ireally had wished she did, because I loved her deeply too). She quietly excused herself from meeting for the period of time when she was expecting (my child). Gave birth to C in Ipoh....I was like fucked out man.... what had I done then and now....I am a ....I don't know what to call myself.... a beast! Yes I was and am a BEAST!!!!
I started to cry, the 3 of us with tears flowing down our faces, holding each together, a family, that's right, a FAMILY. She carryon talking and C carry on crying sobbing on to my shoulder. I wanted to say how sorry I am, what a bastard I had been.....she put her finger to my mouth, don't want me to curse and swear anymore. She said she had already resigned to the fate when she heard C tell her that she had sex with me and her most precious virgin pussy was given to me, (her father).....I said I did not know at that time, if C had told me about you and her, I would not have committed a heinous crime to take my own daughter's virginity. I was crying into my own hands.....I raised my left hand up and "piak", followed buy my right hand another "piak". I slapped myself....the 2 of them, mother and daughter, held my hands and to stop me from doing that, C told my that mother ask that we forgive you for doing it to me, as I was doing it unknowingly, C had already knew I was her biological father, but still she went ahead and had sex with me (her father), it was all because she did not have a father when she was growing up, so when the opportunity came, she lost her senses and was happy to be with me. I had to call the office to apply for urgent leave and also called the customer to apologise for not able to meet with them. We quickly left and I drove them back to their home, actually they are staying just the next town to me. When we reached their house, I was greeted by a very homely house, pink and yellow decorations .... like a small girls fantasy. Then another blow hit me, C also had given birth to my child ....I really was damned.....but how....Ctold me that after we went to the private hospital to check for confimation of her pregnancy, the test results was positive. She bluffed me all along. Now this baby (grandchild) is going to have a hard time coping with the truth if it was made known. I am really ashamed for the mess I've created, because of me F had to give up teaching, went back hometown, gave birth to C, start her own hair salon, bring up C single handedly, being a mother and father at the same time. I really felt lousy, what even if I can have sex everywhere, but now it's so shameful, I let them both down....I knelt down in front of F, ask her to hit me for I was not to be forgiven to have committed such unfaithful, unhuman, unfeeling, un.......I really don't know what else to do..... both mother and daughter also went onto their knees, and we cried and hugged tightly together.:confused:

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I did not see this coming.. really, never expect this to happen. I am confused, angry and could not forgive myself.....how am I going to face this world, my own family with my beloved wife, my 4 children, no.... no....no.....my 2 beloved wives, my 5 lovely children (C is my daughter, so is her baby too) that's 6 lovely children.....how .....how.....am I going to handle this situation???????
I really don't know, I'll have to think ......may be I should have ended my life. . . . . but what will become of all of them, 2 widower, and 6 fatherless children????? NO NO NO way....I'm just being a coward to end my life.....I have to get up and stand on my 2 feet, face the world bravely, YES that's what I'll have to do, be a real man, shoulder all the responsibilty, be a good husband to 2 beloved wives, loving father to my 6 children. YES that'll be the correct way out.:)

But how to tell all of them my decision? That'll be another challenge for me.......:confused::mad:

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 08:26 PM
...Oh God. Stay strong! What hath been done can't be undone, so just live with it and make the best out of it!

I'm glad you did not throw profanities at me,just the opposite with your encouragement too. Thank you.:o

varfier
16-02-2012, 08:32 PM
really scratching my head what can a man do with this situation?
Be positive.

kid_26
16-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Bro, u have to think rationally in this situation. Suicide is not the only way out. Since F is staying in other country, u can always send them some money and visit once a while. They are also your family.

However, I leave it to you whether you wanna tell your current wife about this situation since it may not end up well. If the outcome is unexpected, you have to weigh and choose wisely.

Just my 2 cents :)

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 08:38 PM
really scratching my head what can a man do with this situation?
Be positive.
Thank you for your support.

Bro, u have to think rationally in this situation. Suicide is not the only way out. Since F is staying in other country, u can always send them some money and visit once a while. They are also your family.

However, I leave it to you whether you wanna tell your current wife about this situation since it may not end up well. If the outcome is unexpected, you have to weigh and choose wisely.

Just my 2 cents :)

Now F is staying in Singapore , she opened her hair salon in Singapore, C was also educated in Singapore, both are PR.
I know it'll be difficult, how to bring up this matter.... but I'll definitely have to try and 'sorry' is not in my mind.:o

sulphur
16-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi botakhead, relax and dont do anything first. These kind of situations require some thoughts before any actions are done. May I try to give some suggestions :

1) Your current family is ignorant of everything, if possible, do not say anything first.

2) F and C looks like they are able to forgive you. Take the chance to treat them the best within your reasonable means. That is the only way to compensate, nothing else makes them feel better.

3) I would suggest C's child not know that you are the father. It will be a killing blow to the child's future.

It will take a lot of time to stabilise this. Be strong, don't self remorse so much. It is just pure unlucky that this happened. Take the basket and keep moving. That is the only way in my opinion.

Iemanishere
16-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Bro, u did not know abt it.. The only thing u can do now is to treat them well.. Be a man..., man upstairs will understand..

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Hi botakhead, relax and dont do anything first. These kind of situations require some thoughts before any actions are done. May I try to give some suggestions :

1) Your current family is ignorant of everything, if possible, do not say anything first.
I actually thought of that ,thanks.
2) F and C looks like they are able to forgive you. Take the chance to treat them the best within your reasonable means. That is the only way to compensate, nothing else makes them feel better.
They actually already did forgave me, even before we met. They were so glad that we were fated to meet today.
3) I would suggest C's child not know that you are the father. It will be a killing blow to the child's future.
That is what I'm worried about, whether to send the baby for checkup, child born from incest, same blood....confused now.

It will take a lot of time to stabilise this. Be strong, don't self remorse so much. It is just pure unlucky that this happened. Take the basket and keep moving. That is the only way in my opinion.

Thank you for your encouragement.:o

Botakhead
16-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Bro, u did not know abt it.. The only thing u can do now is to treat them well.. Be a man..., man upstairs will understand..

Right, I'm going to be a man....be a responsible husband and father. Thank you.:o

indomitable
16-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Can't change it. So let history be your teacher.

bunnyrabbit
16-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Bro

When people make mistakes, don’t make them feel rejected, but go the extra mile to make them feel forgiven, accepted—and free.

typhonic
16-02-2012, 11:07 PM
No use crying over spilled milk. Just move on in life and be wiser.

comics00
16-02-2012, 11:21 PM
speechless...hope things will turn out gd...

ODST
16-02-2012, 11:31 PM
hope u learnt your lesson and repent.. do everything in your power and make amendments.

Etude
17-02-2012, 12:49 AM
So sad.. Nobody have seen this coming.. TS all the best! What a sticky situation that you're in rightnow..

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:02 AM
Bro

When people make mistakes, don’t make them feel rejected, but go the extra mile to make them feel forgiven, accepted—and free.

They were not or will never be rejected, they are so dear to me. I'll try my utmost best to make it up to both mother and child, they did the most by forgiving the unforgivable. I'll treasure them for sure, thank you for your kind support.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:08 AM
No use crying over spilled milk. Just move on in life and be wiser.

Yes I do agree, what's done can never be undone. I've got to keep moving forward, for the past 4 years,http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=269626, not fucking around anymore, just be a good husband to my beloved wife, loving father to my 4 children. Now I've got to balance out my responsibility and not to hurt anyone anymore. Thank you for your support.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:14 AM
speechless...hope things will turn out gd...

Thank you for your support.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:16 AM
hope u learnt your lesson and repent.. do everything in your power and make amendments.

I did someway or other, keep off free raw sex with just about anyone who comes along.Be a family man, now more burden to shoulder on.

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:20 AM
So sad.. Nobody have seen this coming.. TS all the best! What a sticky situation that you're in rightnow..

It was partly done without my knowledge, nobody actually wanted this to happen, however, it is due time to make things right, wish for the very best. However bad it may seem, I still have my family with me, only more by 3 members now.:)

Alantino
17-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Bro botakhead,
All the best to you. Do not take sucide as a shortcut.

J fellow
17-02-2012, 03:17 AM
bro, i suggest you write a good book. next time maybe can be made into the sob opera of the century. at least can support them financially.

more powerful than le yu

n30n
17-02-2012, 04:22 AM
OMG, why no protection.

I think you better prepare medical bills for the grandchild so that you have his health covered throughout. Also send him for checkups.

Tell the two mothers to teach the small child well. Don't let the child fall into the same path as all of you.

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Can't change it. So let history be your teacher.

I've indeed learnt my lesson, hope I can make the best out of it.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Bro botakhead,
All the best to you. Do not take sucide as a shortcut.

Thank you for your well wishes. I've ruled out the ending of my life option. It would not solve any problem with me dead, only causing more hurt and grieve to those who had loved me.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 09:15 AM
bro, i suggest you write a good book. next time maybe can be made into the sob opera of the century. at least can support them financially.

more powerful than le yu

I will definitely give it a thought. Thank you for your suggestion.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 09:20 AM
OMG, why no protection.

I think you better prepare medical bills for the grandchild so that you have his health covered throughout. Also send him for checkups.

Tell the two mothers to teach the small child well. Don't let the child fall into the same path as all of you.

I'm still not sure if I should be doing that, in the end the results could be really hurtful. So will let C make the final decision, she's a big girl now.

About the 2 mothers meaning me beloved wife and my beloved F? Still not decided if there is a need to let my beloved wife into this little secret yet.:o

Regirock
17-02-2012, 09:27 AM
we will all be supporting you from here!

michael_368
17-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Bro,

Giving you moral support and stay strong. Wish you good health too!

andythai
17-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Bro take care of yourself, good to hear that you are not ending your life.

michael_368
17-02-2012, 10:04 AM

Tks for your pts. I have also return mind back to you.:D;)

sean69
17-02-2012, 10:30 AM
moral issues aside, pregnancy out of incest is not good due to close genetic makeup.

there is a likelihood of genetic defects, i would advise TS to perform a more checks during the pre-natal checkup..

pathos
17-02-2012, 10:35 AM
I feel for you. To err is human.

PassingbyJ
17-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Hope the pre-natal check up went well and the baby is fine.

When C's baby grow up, he/she will surely ask who is the father.
Perhaps you can admit you are the father, but just hid the fact you are the grandfather.

kra77
17-02-2012, 01:33 PM
woah or wow... not sure which word to use for you bro.
i played 4D and TOTO, never got so much luck in what you have experienced so far.

I am relieved and happy that you did not take your own life as a solution. Imagine the shock and relevations if both sides decides to take you even after death.

I hope you are not neglecting your current family just because you need to repent for your sins bro. That should not be the way ok.

Now you need to find the balance in managing yrself between two families and its not gg to be easy.

For the new child, sooner or later, the child will know and may even report you to the authority since the school will teach of such things. That I am worried for you.

This is me and what I will do if i am in your situation. I will give the child away and never want to be traced back again. Let the child have a good life not knowing this forever. It will be easy to just manage yr other side with just 2 persons bro. I repeat, that this is what I will do and not in anyway asking you to do it.

Wish you all the best and take care.

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:54 PM
we will all be supporting you from here!

Thank you, I appreciate all your kind offer of consolation.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Bro,

Giving you moral support and stay strong. Wish you good health too!

I'm touched that many samster gave me support for what I've done. Thank you, all the best to you too.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 01:56 PM

Thank you for your concern, I've thought it through, no matter what happens, I'll treasure my loved ones, not to let them suffer anymore.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:05 PM
Tks for your pts. I have also return mind back to you.:D;)

Thank you for your concern.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:08 PM
moral issues aside, pregnancy out of incest is not good due to close genetic makeup.

there is a likelihood of genetic defects, i would advise TS to perform a more checks during the pre-natal checkup..

Thank you for your concern, but the checks now is too late to be performed. The baby became a toddler going to Nursery next year. So far from what I've observed, she a healthy child. :)

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I feel for you. To err is human.

Thank you for your consolation. To err is human, but to face the truth needs lots of courage, I'm now trying to pick myself up from where I had left off.:o

Rayrush
17-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Hi bro botakhead,good to hear that you are not ending your life and is moving on with it and treasuring ur love ones. I agree on what bro sean69 said and I'm actually quite worried about the baby.
Sincerely hoping that you will have enough courage to pick yourself up from where you left off and overcome this obstacle in your life and that both your family and the baby would be fine =)

nokia88
17-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Whats done cannot be undone .

Take care of c and f and little grandson .

shower them the love you did not give them before and i suggest you to be truthful to your current wife and let her know what you had done and seek forgiveness .

After there you will know where to proceed .

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:19 PM
i played 4D and TOTO, never got so much luck in what you have experienced so far.

I am relieved and happy that you did not take your own life as a solution. Imagine the shock and relevations if both sides decides to take you even after death.
I am relieved too that I've not opted to end my life. Now is the time to prepare for the worst case scenario.....:confused:

I hope you are not neglecting your current family just because you need to repent for your sins bro. That should not be the way ok.
I am going to be a man, stand up and face the reality, be loving to both sides.

Now you need to find the balance in managing yrself between two families and its not gg to be easy.
That is what I've got to do, and must do it properly, lucky for me, I've got good income enough for my 2 families.:)

For the new child, sooner or later, the child will know and may even report you to the authority since the school will teach of such things. That I am worried for you.
That will happen anytime, just have to brace my for the rough tide, face the cane.....or whatever.

This is me and what I will do if i am in your situation. I will give the child away and never want to be traced back again. Let the child have a good life not knowing this forever. It will be easy to just manage yr other side with just 2 persons bro. I repeat, that this is what I will do and not in anyway asking you to do it.
I'm so sorry, that did not cross my mind when I knew the baby was concieved by my own flesh and blood. When you looked at the cute little girl, I believe your heart will start to melt...... she's so cute.:)

Thank you for your blessings.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi bro botakhead,good to hear that you are not ending your life and is moving on with it and treasuring ur love ones. I agree on what bro sean69 said and I'm actually quite worried about the baby.
Sincerely hoping that you will have enough courage to pick yourself up from where you left off and overcome this obstacle in your life and that both your family and the baby would be fine =)

I've now cleared up my mind, sorting out the priorities, to divide my dedicated love equally, treasure what had been given to me. Regarding the child's health issues, I'll let C decide, whether to go for further checks or not.

Thank you for your concern and consolation.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Whats done cannot be undone .

Take care of c and f and little grandson .

shower them the love you did not give them before and i suggest you to be truthful to your current wife and let her know what you had done and seek forgiveness .

After there you will know where to proceed .

Yes, I'll definitely love all of them with my heart fully. About the truth to be told or not, I'm still thinking about it......eat and clean up its ok, but to eat and eat your so dear child and to bear your fruits....that's not going to be easily forgiven, even though F and C had forgiven me....my beloved wife had been through thick and thin, rich and poor, hardship and good life with me for so many years.....I really don't know how to let the secret be known. Not for now I think.:confused:

Subaru75
17-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Bro IMHO I will not let my wife that went through so much wif me cos if not handle properly ur wife may really go insance so do think twice before saying anything ,I think what done is done and all u can do is to take good care of the 2 family well and what u can do now is really shower ur love and care for them

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Bro IMHO I will not let my wife that went through so much wif me cos if not handle properly ur wife may really go insance so do think twice before saying anything ,I think what done is done and all u can do is to take good care of the 2 family well and what u can do now is really shower ur love and care for them

Thank you for your concern. Will keep loving both sides of the family. They are now all that I have and I must not let any misfortune to befall any of them.:o

Sen5eS
17-02-2012, 07:02 PM
加油!
I'm sure no one is able to fully understand this situation you are in.
But whatever it is, you've managed to figure a way to handle it all in whatever way you can.
So good luck Bro ... all the best :D

siambee
17-02-2012, 07:06 PM
not good wif words, upz u for support ;)

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 07:23 PM
加油!
I'm sure no one is able to fully understand this situation you are in.
But whatever it is, you've managed to figure a way to handle it all in whatever way you can.
So good luck Bro ... all the best :D

Thank you for your concern, good luck to you too.:o

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 07:25 PM
not good wif words, upz u for support ;)

Thank you for visiting my thread, and for your 8 points.:o

jamesdeak
17-02-2012, 07:54 PM
i don't normally post replies, just enjoy the reading. but i guess when a bro is in need, the best is to give encouragement. suicide is only going to make matters worse for everyone except yourself. y torture them more now? instead, think rationally and live with it. heads up and stay strong!

sky_liner2
17-02-2012, 10:57 PM
TS Botakhead, why didn't you use CD? What a mess.......

ugotbabe
17-02-2012, 11:09 PM
after reading the story. find that this is simply too hard to believe.

Botakhead
17-02-2012, 11:21 PM
TS Botakhead, why didn't you use CD? What a mess.......

Thank you for your concern, at that very moment all parties involved, agreed to go raw. Yes it's a mess now, but if CD was used, will it help to lessen the guilt? I was doing unknowingly, but that should not be my excuse to shirk responsibility for causing all a miserable life.:o

greddy
18-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Thank you for your concern, at that very moment all parties involved, agreed to go raw. Yes it's a mess now, but if CD was used, will it help to lessen the guilt? I was doing unknowingly, but that should not be my excuse to shirk responsibility for causing all a miserable life.:o

bro, through I seriously find this story unbelievable but I am gald you are coping alright and assumed responsibility for the act you have done unwittly, you gained my respect for this. kudos....

Johnston
18-02-2012, 03:36 AM
OMG, why no protection.

OMG because fucking with protection feels different from fucking without protection and OMG TS when young probably wouldnt have a condom in his
wallet :D

Jokings asid : TS your calm and comfortable life must suddenly be now like a very complicate taiwan drama.... i wouldnt wan to be in your shoes now.

Stay Safe.

FarAway
18-02-2012, 05:04 AM
TS bro, this is indeed a tricky situation no one should ever get himself in, well in your case you just have to do what you need to do.

Well I seriously think you should not let your wife know about your 'other family' and also never should your grandchild know that you are the biological father, as this will cause a permanent scar. One can hardly imagine a child growing up knowing that his father = grandpa. Let the child go for more thorough checkups too just in case. These secrets you may torment you every now and then, but that's for everyone's best interests.

Financially wise do what is necessary to sustain your families, best of luck and may the force be with you bro. :)

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:24 AM
i don't normally post replies, just enjoy the reading. but i guess when a bro is in need, the best is to give encouragement. suicide is only going to make matters worse for everyone except yourself. y torture them more now? instead, think rationally and live with it. heads up and stay strong!

Thank you for your encouragement. It's been a bad feeling down and out, lucky for me F and C both forgave me for the misdeeds I had done. Got to stand up and walk the way in front, looking forward to better days ahead.:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:27 AM
after reading the story. find that this is simply too hard to believe.

I'm also caught unaware, out of the blue, like got slap left right centre up down front back..... Idon't believe it too initially, could not take it, boils down to me....I'm the trouble of all evil. Well, in the end what's done had been done, got to take it like a real man, face the music.:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:29 AM
bro, through I seriously find this story unbelievable but I am gald you are coping alright and assumed responsibility for the act you have done unwittly, you gained my respect for this. kudos....

Thank you for your concern, all responsibilities lies with my reach, got to do my best to salvage this bad situation.:o

izerkudie
18-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Nice for knowing your experience :D

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:35 AM
:oOMG because fucking with protection feels different from fucking without protection and OMG TS when young probably wouldnt have a condom in his
I always asked before I do it raw, no issue if no pregnancy, because I had a few flings end up with either abortion or have the kid born into this world.
Jokings asid : TS your calm and comfortable life must suddenly be now like a very complicate taiwan drama.... i wouldnt wan to be in your shoes now.
Yeah, you bet, now have to do my calculations so that I won't have to make more mistakes. It's going to be tough time from now onwards. Money is not a problem, it's the time to contribute my love.

Stay Safe.

Now I've given up my fantastic, colourful, raw sexual lifestyle. For the past 4 years, I've been a dedicated husband, loving father.

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:39 AM
TS bro, this is indeed a tricky situation no one should ever get himself in, well in your case you just have to do what you need to do.
It was not only tricky, but sticky too. Can only do whatever I can to cover this big hole....
Well I seriously think you should not let your wife know about your 'other family' and also never should your grandchild know that you are the biological father, as this will cause a permanent scar. One can hardly imagine a child growing up knowing that his father = grandpa. Let the child go for more thorough checkups too just in case. These secrets you may torment you every now and then, but that's for everyone's best interests.
I'm still in a dilemma, got to think through carefully, very carefully, so as not to do more harm and damage.
Financially wise do what is necessary to sustain your families, best of luck and may the force be with you bro. :)

I'm blessed with a good job, so financially, still can cope, just the love, not enough to split around....:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Nice for knowing your experience :D

Thank you, I wish that I can say that I'm make amends to redeem myself.:o

bonkning
18-02-2012, 09:55 AM
can't undo the past liao, just the best for the future. we are not youngsters anymore, think u know what u should do.

and some things are better left unsaid, 'bu zhi shi fu', unless telling them will make e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y feel better...

i have a friend who had sex b4 marriage with his gf about 20 years ago liao, and he kept it from his current wife and they are v happy now. if he bring it up now , m not sure what will happen...feelings of betrayal.....destructive...

glad he kept mummmm...

my half cent.

Megafan1981
18-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow all the best to you..

You should be most concerend about C's child. Does he or she have any birth defects?

Megafan1981
18-02-2012, 01:50 PM
OMG because fucking with protection feels different from fucking without protection and OMG TS when young probably wouldnt have a condom in his

True. I never have a condom in my wallet.

Until now, one of my ex-flings still occasionally SMS me saying she's pregnant, etc and I have since deleted her contact. I can only blame myself for not bonking her with rubber. :mad:

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 02:59 PM
can't undo the past liao, just the best for the future. we are not youngsters anymore, think u know what u should do.
Yeah man, age is catching up real fast, wink of an eye, times flies and by the time you realise, all the chidren would have their own families too.
and some things are better left unsaid, 'bu zhi shi fu', unless telling them will make e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y feel better...
Still undecided if I should let the wind out of the bag.....because my beloved wife, she's been tough and rough times with me, she bailed me out of terrible situations before. I was on the brink of bankruptcy, she came forward and solved my money problems.
i have a friend who had sex b4 marriage with his gf about 20 years ago liao, and he kept it from his current wife and they are v happy now. if he bring it up now , m not sure what will happen...feelings of betrayal.....destructive...
Well, we can't always have the best of both world. But end of the day, what's been done,had already happened.
glad he kept mummmm...
Wish him luck.
my half cent.

Thank you for sharing and visiting my thread.:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Wow all the best to you..

You should be most concerend about C's child. Does he or she have any birth defects?
Yes the child is my main concern now, being the youngest. From what I've seen, she's doing just fine (lucky) for the moment. She's been to clinic for yearly check up but nothing of the extraordinary turned up. So it is just some consolation for now.

True. I never have a condom in my wallet.
I always asked if rubber was needed before my every fuck session with whoever was my partner, if need I'll use, but it'll never be the same ever.
Until now, one of my ex-flings still occasionally SMS me saying she's pregnant, etc and I have since deleted her contact. I can only blame myself for not bonking her with rubber. :mad:

It will be pain in the ass if you were to go for DNA. You can never be sure, until the results are out. Then if not yours, ok, but if it's yours, never ending story....:o

Good Luck.

neyney
18-02-2012, 03:30 PM
If go for dna testing, i think botakhead will go jail.

Especially when the test may show up that the resulting pointing to incest.

n30n
18-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm still not sure if I should be doing that, in the end the results could be really hurtful. So will let C make the final decision, she's a big girl now.

About the 2 mothers meaning me beloved wife and my beloved F? Still not decided if there is a need to let my beloved wife into this little secret yet.:o

Maybe i didn't phrase properly.

I mean have enough savings so that you can provide financial support in case next time the little girl comes into any health misfit. If you read about genetic disabilities it's a lifetime health issue so can be quite a liability if anything were to surface. ChoyChoy.
Whether C want to check anot, doesnt matter. But when the situation arise, at least you can ease the health support and lifestyle bills.

As for the two mom's i'm referring to C and F.
They two made the same mistake, which led to such a confused situation. Wouldn't want the little girl to go through similar kind of situation. Break out of this vicious cycle.
Hope the girl will grow up to love and respect herself more.

From the way you speak of your wife, i think she's not a very open minded type of person. Even if things already happened in the past ( don't know if there are things that happened during dating and marriage time), i don't know if she can take it and support you. So better keep it from her.

bonkning
18-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Thank you for sharing and visiting my thread.:o

since she been thru so much, all the more shuldn't hurt her with this info. it is not necessary for her to know. it only makes her sad, right. just do all u can to keep it from her- for her sake, and

bu zhi zhe - can't blame, u dun know it at dat time ma, if u know sure u won't do right.-my humble 1 point to u.

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 10:24 PM
If go for dna testing, i think botakhead will go jail.

Especially when the test may show up that the resulting pointing to incest.

With medical technology so advance, no one can escape the truth, if found out.:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Maybe i didn't phrase properly.

I mean have enough savings so that you can provide financial support in case next time the little girl comes into any health misfit. If you read about genetic disabilities it's a lifetime health issue so can be quite a liability if anything were to surface. ChoyChoy.
Whether C want to check anot, doesnt matter. But when the situation arise, at least you can ease the health support and lifestyle bills.
Yes I've made that financial preparation, it should be able to cover for the future, incase something untowards arises. But for the child, she's been to clinic for yearly check-ups, but no problem turn up so far, looks like she's healthy, and I hope she'll grow up well.
As for the two mom's i'm referring to C and F.
They two made the same mistake, which led to such a confused situation. Wouldn't want the little girl to go through similar kind of situation. Break out of this vicious cycle.
Hope the girl will grow up to love and respect herself more.
As F it's been hard, very hard for her to overcome this all by herself, where she had put my future with more importance than to let me know that I'm a father at 16 years old. As fo C, it's been hard too, even harder for her, to conceal her identity from her biological father and had also given her virgin self to her father, bearing their forbidden sacred fruit, all by herself. Again both women shows that they had loved me as a husband and as a father.

From the way you speak of your wife, i think she's not a very open minded type of person. Even if things already happened in the past ( don't know if there are things that happened during dating and marriage time), i don't know if she can take it and support you. So better keep it from her.
Exactly the opposite, she's very open-minded, so that when she could not satisfy my sexual needs, I was allowed to have FB for my regular sexual releases. Only concern, is got to be careful not to contract any form of sexual diseases. Just that now I feel that I've gotten over the edge, how to let the truth be told.
:o

Botakhead
18-02-2012, 10:44 PM
since she been thru so much, all the more shuldn't hurt her with this info. it is not necessary for her to know. it only makes her sad, right. just do all u can to keep it from her- for her sake, and
I'm fighting between whether to responsibly own up to my beloved wife with what I've done, it's a matter of time sooner or later the truth will come to light. Would it be better to let the truth be known sooner when I'm still living, if I'm gone , lying inside coffin, then when F and C and child cannot even acknowledge themselves to be related to me so dearly.
bu zhi zhe - can't blame, u dun know it at dat time ma, if u know sure u won't do right.-my humble 1 point to u.
Like I said before unknowingly, but it should never be an excuse for it did happened in the end, sad nothing I can do to reverse that.
Thank you for your point. I'll return to you when I my point is fully charged up.:o

hornyrabbit75
19-02-2012, 12:24 AM

I hope TS don't follow this guy advice... Tht child is innocent. Pls don't make an innocent child shouldering the faults of the adults.

teach correctly, TS will haf a wonderful families down the road.

TS, just b strong & b a gd papa, hubby & grandpa :)

xchampsx
19-02-2012, 12:52 AM
wow abit unbelievable, cant believe that such an unlucky thing will happen.
anyway, you have my support. all the best and bring up your kids well =) dont worry, life will work itself out :D

DreamMaster1985
19-02-2012, 01:01 AM
TS, there is......a way to find out how will your wife react to this revelation of yours. Use a story. Describe your experience to her but instead of you, use a third person. After describing your 'story' , ask her as a wife how would she feel. Her answer might give you a little indication of what her reaction is IF you ever decide to tell her about your secret.

Do note that the words 'little indication' as real life situation is different from, how should I put it...... 'make believe' situation.

Yardstick
19-02-2012, 04:19 AM
TS, what's done is done. Whatever harm and damage you have caused is already there. Instead of feeling sorry, you should do your best to take care of both families. Afterall, you owe both families a lot.

Take care and stay strong.

38tiger
19-02-2012, 06:11 AM
TS it is to your interest to your child/grand child is to give the child away for adoption.

but this have to get C and F opinions.....

Good Luck and take good care of yourself and your families..

bonkning
19-02-2012, 09:44 AM
i think it depends on whether if your wife can accept your second family, u think so?
if not, then i think better dun say anything.

a bro suggest telling a story about another person, but her reaction for that story can be very different from how she will react actually, knowing women. kou shi xing fei.

u still have a lot of time to think thru and thru. dun have to hurry, only when everyone is ready.

MikeInTheHole
19-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Botakhead :Incest happened only when you knew that they are related to you. Since you doesn't know about it, then I would suggested you to tone it down and move on. If you create too much of a situation, then it is difficult for you and your present family to continue living in Singapore......

cohen
19-02-2012, 10:59 AM
haiz wads has been done has been done no point crying over spilt milk, hope you can carry on with your life :o

dennischan
19-02-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm sure you know how to deal with your situation. keep on going in life bro!

Istrike4D
19-02-2012, 06:36 PM
My goodness! You guys really think the whole story is real?

lmaolmao
19-02-2012, 09:36 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=240626116023866&set=a.200208926732252.50340.100002294383727&type=1&theater

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:15 AM
I hope TS don't follow this guy advice... Tht child is innocent. Pls don't make an innocent child shouldering the faults of the adults.
I did not follow, just yet, I think I should be fully responsible, being a father/grandfather to this innocent child. And that I repeat, unknowingly committed incest.....end of day, still I'm at fault.
teach correctly, TS will haf a wonderful families down the road.

TS, just b strong & b a gd papa, hubby & grandpa :)

I'm looking forward to having 2 immediate families, both female partners have been through alot of hardships, that words cannot describe, I'll treasure what I've been blessed with.

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:18 AM
wow abit unbelievable, cant believe that such an unlucky thing will happen.
I initially also cannot believe myself for being the main root cause of this situation. I would not consider it as unlucky, I've loved F always, even before she let me eat her pussy.
anyway, you have my support. all the best and bring up your kids well =) dont worry, life will work itself out :DThank you for your support, I'll work things out, just wish for the best to come.:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:22 AM
TS, there is......a way to find out how will your wife react to this revelation of yours. Use a story. Describe your experience to her but instead of you, use a third person. After describing your 'story' , ask her as a wife how would she feel. Her answer might give you a little indication of what her reaction is IF you ever decide to tell her about your secret.
I doubt it'll really help, because in real life, when it happens to yourself, the actual reaction is different from a story. It's quite complicated at times, got to come up with a proper plan to find a most appropriate scenario, then matbe you can get the reaction you're looking for.
Do note that the words 'little indication' as real life situation is different from, how should I put it...... 'make believe' situation.

Convincing someone to believe in a story sometimes can trigger off bigger explosion.
Thank you for you suggestion.:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:25 AM
TS, what's done is done. Whatever harm and damage you have caused is already there. Instead of feeling sorry, you should do your best to take care of both families. Afterall, you owe both families a lot.
Been there done it, too late for sorrys....I've to pick up the broken pieces and fix the situation so that everybody will not feel left out.
Take care and stay strong.

Thank you for your encouragement.:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:27 AM
TS it is to your interest to your child/grand child is to give the child away for adoption.

but this have to get C and F opinions.....
We've had many discussion these few days.....conclusion is the child be it my daughter or granddaughter, stays with F and C.
Good Luck and take good care of yourself and your families..

Thank you for your well wishes.:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:29 AM
i think it depends on whether if your wife can accept your second family, u think so?
if not, then i think better dun say anything.
That is a main concern now, I will not rush it, got to plan how to let the situation be known if there is a need to.
a bro suggest telling a story about another person, but her reaction for that story can be very different from how she will react actually, knowing women. kou shi xing fei.
Yes I don't think the reaction is the same for a story and the actual event happening.
u still have a lot of time to think thru and thru. dun have to hurry, only when everyone is ready.

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Botakhead :Incest happened only when you knew that they are related to you. Since you doesn't know about it, then I would suggested you to tone it down and move on. If you create too much of a situation, then it is difficult for you and your present family to continue living in Singapore......

Yes it was true, unknowingly, I don't know, but she knows.....but it had happened, I won't use that as an excuse to shirk my responsibilities. I've toned myself down, now moving on to make amends to work out for both sides of the families. It happened so coincidentally....and Singapore being so small, we're staying next town to each other.....:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:35 AM
haiz wads has been done has been done no point crying over spilt milk, hope you can carry on with your life :o

Time to correct the mistakes done, make the best of the situation.

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:36 AM
I'm sure you know how to deal with your situation. keep on going in life bro!

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:37 AM
My goodness! You guys really think the whole story is real?

I wonder, how would you feel if this happened to you. But anyway, thank you for visiting my thread.:o

Botakhead
20-02-2012, 08:43 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=240626116023866&set=a.200208926732252.50340.100002294383727&type=1&theater

My situation comes about being unknown to me that I was fucking my own biological daughter. She actually knows that I'm her father whom she's having sex with, and also carrying my child.....but in the end, the situation becomes the same, you'll have a daughter/wife and daughter/granddaughter. Only people who can relate to this kind of relationship can really understand me being a husband, father, granddaughter all at the same time.:o

Thank you for your post.:o

sinner1234
20-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Dear Bro Botakhead,

Keeping my comments till now anyway,

1) Firstly, i will greatly advise you not to tell your current wife. Will you tell her you have "eaten out secretly" previously? What's the point in telling her now? It will cause much heartbreak and cause another set of problems.
I'm sorry, but i feel you need to carry this "secret" to your grave.

2) Since "F" had previously made the decision to walk her path alone with her child, she has to be responsible for it.
What baffles one is that wht did "C" still go ahead with the act even though she knows you are her father?
Wanting fatherly love and lover's love is two different feeling and mindset. Anyway, the uncooked rice has been cooked, so let's tackle on the aftermath.

Emotional Part for "F" and "C"
i) For F, nothing much can be done, only that you can spend some time with her. But if she has her own life, it will be best to let her lead it on her own as she may find happiness through it. Going back to you will lead to very knotty situations in future. Just be there for her when she needs it. :)

ii) For C, firstly, the mindset may have to be corrected as this is a very tricky unfortunate (i term it as unfortunate as it does have the straits of incest, whether it's knowingly or unknowlingly, a spade is a spade) situation.
I personally feel, her child "G"( since she is a cute girl, ;p) should not know of the happenings. It may change the mentality of "G" forever. The gamble on "G" taking it positively is not worth if in any case she takes it negatively and goes on a self destruction path. Putting a stop to the wrong and bury it is the best option, (in my opinion). "C" is young, it will be good if she can pick herself up and fall in love with a man. She still have a long path to walk. It is not easy but i hope you and "F" can be there for her as "PARENTS". YOU have to make your stance very clear that you are her father. The mindset has to be set correct.

Financial aspect for everyone

I thought you have a business and is well to do, given that you mentioned you have set the financials plan already and the path is taken care of.
Yet,i read that you have a well paid job and were once on the brink of bankruptcy. My guess yoru wife's family is quite well to do. ;p
So, i am not sure of which side or how "high" you are at the "see saw".

Anyway, i feel you still have your first family of 4 kids to take care (They should be your primary concern), so do really plan your finances well. You really need to have a big hat to handle all this finances manzzz.

For "F" and "C", you may want to consider drafting a will and apportion some money for them in case of any happenings. You are trying and may want to atone for your sins but letting them lead their own lives may be the best option for everyone. They have taken the path thus it will be best not to get entagled and become a crossroad for everyone.

Just be there for them when they need your help. BUT it will be best to avoid physical contact so as to keep the emotions in check ;p.

The above is just my own personal opninion.
I am more of a problem solving person so it's not use scolding you or blaming anyone. Everyone plays a part in contributing to this.. errr.... "family tree".
Everyone makes mistakes. I am not called sinner for nothing ;p.

Move on and be strong. Take care. :)

Good day to ya.

eeemen
20-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Bro TS I feel for you. All the best to u n your new found family . Cheers. . . . . . . . .

Botakhead
18-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Last week was a little confused about having to meet both F and C again.

They visited their shop house to settle the rent and some other money matters, wanted me to help.

I'm happy that all three of them are doing fine (health wise and money wise). F as a 50+ woman, still kept herself attractive and good looking enough to turn heads. She wanted to remain "single", but of course after me, she had a few bf and also some FB. No need to worry about her sex life, but I got no more chance to get intimate with her :( . C on the contrary, looks a little old and haggard for a 29 year old. She had to fulltime looking after the little girl, our precious. She too has no intention to marry for the time being, no bf, or male friends for now. She promised me that the next time we meet, she'll be attractive like her mother too :D .

After taking care of their business and planned to meet with my immediate family, I've arranged for a big gathering at some restaurant. But I've got to cook up a story, nice enough not to stir up any problem for all of us :rolleyes:

When the gathering was arranged, told my immediate family, that a old friend was going to pay us a social visit from the neighbouring country, going to host a gathering. Meeting between my wife and children with the other 'family' went very smoothly, they all chatted easily with each other, the young ones were very friendly with my 'precious'. Both F and C got on well being very close knit with each other, just like a happy big family. Lucky for me, all worked well and we ended the gathering with hugs and kisses. I went home with my immediate family, F and C with my 'precious', they took a cab back to the hotel.

I took leave for a couple of days to be with them (no hanky panky), send my 'preciuos' to have a checkup. Everything was fine. They did not want to stay too long in Sing, send them to the bus station, see them board the bus.

Wishing them all the best, till we meet again. I'm really glad nothing bad happened after all this. :)

Bebeque
18-06-2012, 11:19 AM
First time to come across your thread. Really feel sorry for you and what you have to go through. A lot of emotional struggles, sleepless nights and a heavy load in the heart that you have to undergo.

Whatever have been done, have been done, and nothing can be undone.

Important thing is that you are able to pick up your life and do whatever can be done to atone for what were done in the past. Do your best to handle the situation the best you think you can, for only you can best handle the situation yourself. What bros give you can only be comments, opinions and references to assist you in your decisions.

So far you seem to be doing fine. Do keep being strong and remain strong for your families and also yourself.

Good luck to you and may you be successful in continuing to do many more right actions to atone for the wrongs of the past. May such right actions eventually lessen the burdens of your past and provide you the peace and happiness you hope for.:)

Good luck to you again. Best regards.

Botakhead
18-06-2012, 12:33 PM
First time to come across your thread. Really feel sorry for you and what you have to go through. A lot of emotional struggles, sleepless nights and a heavy load in the heart that you have to undergo.

Whatever have been done, have been done, and nothing can be undone.

Important thing is that you are able to pick up your life and do whatever can be done to atone for what were done in the past. Do your best to handle the situation the best you think you can, for only you can best handle the situation yourself. What bros give you can only be comments, opinions and references to assist you in your decisions.

So far you seem to be doing fine. Do keep being strong and remain strong for your families and also yourself.

Good luck to you and may you be successful in continuing to do many more right actions to atone for the wrongs of the past. May such right actions eventually lessen the burdens of your past and provide you the peace and happiness you hope for.:)

Good luck to you again. Best regards.

Thank you for your comforting words. I've been trying hard to make my marriage work out well, my immediate family to be close and dear. As for the other family, they wished for me not to interfere, unless they faced very tough problems......how nice and dear to me. :)

So far life is normal and working out smoothly, hope to keep it that way.;)

sootongs
18-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Bro no hair. hope you can find the sanity and $ to split between the 2 familes since ya decided. But sillypore very small no? can xiam here xiam there during near future but can't xiam forever. All the best.

asdfghjkl
19-06-2012, 12:13 AM
read this story.. all the best to you and future.. :o

eeemen
19-06-2012, 01:50 AM
Thank you for your comforting words. I've been trying hard to make my marriage work out well, my immediate family to be close and dear. As for the other family, they wished for me not to interfere, unless they faced very tough problems......how nice and dear to me. :)

So far life is normal and working out smoothly, hope to keep it that way.;)

That's good bro. Everyone is fine and well in the family. All the best and thank you for updating! Cheers .......................

Kenneleon
19-06-2012, 08:13 AM
wow...botak...i was shocked to read your story...
apparently, its a real story..as a father, bobian you have to care for both sides..the best is actually tell your official wife about it...the family maybe destroyed(its already destroyed)..but at least u will be able to face both families..

the only other guy i read before upping his daughter (and subsequently his granddaughter) was Zeus..u.simply wow..

Botakhead
19-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Bro no hair. hope you can find the sanity and $ to split between the 2 familes since ya decided. But sillypore very small no? can xiam here xiam there during near future but can't xiam forever. All the best.

Thanks for your concern. I have made both sides comfortable, trying hard not to stir up the sand that had already settled at the bottom of the riverbed. My immediate family will still be in Sing, as for the other side (F do not want me to acknowledge them as family) they have no monetary problems, they are very strong, experienced in taking good care of themselves(already been so many years).

They are staying in the neighbouring country, no worry with regards to siam(very slim chance to meet) unless really fated lar.:p

Botakhead
19-06-2012, 03:31 PM
read this story.. all the best to you and future.. :o

Dear sister, like that you also can find,:D. You are really everywhere in SBF threads.

Thank you for your wishes, we are all well.

Botakhead
19-06-2012, 03:34 PM
That's good bro. Everyone is fine and well in the family. All the best and thank you for updating! Cheers .......................

Thank you, am surprised that you actually keep track here :)

Just to express my bottled up feelings, so update a bit lorh.

Botakhead
19-06-2012, 03:40 PM
wow...botak...i was shocked to read your story...
apparently, its a real story..as a father, bobian you have to care for both sides..the best is actually tell your official wife about it...the family maybe destroyed(its already destroyed)..but at least u will be able to face both families..

the only other guy i read before upping his daughter (and subsequently his granddaughter) was Zeus..u.simply wow..

Thank you for paying attention. It's not just me alone, there are other real cases too. Just that mine was unknown to me. If I've known C was my daughter out of wedlock with my FB ex-teacher, I would not have ended up like now.:(

But what's done had already happened, lucky managed to salvaged the situation without any "casualty".:)

Megafan1981
10-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi Botakhead

Just wondering. Is your grand child OK? Any symptoms of inbreeding?

You were a victim of circumstances and you unwilling commit incest. I don't think you should be punished for it, not that I am condoning it. Ancient Egyptians did inter-marry to preserve their lineage, but some of the descendants were deformed.

mcyeoh
14-02-2014, 02:30 AM
I will definitely give it a thought. Thank you for your suggestion.:o
never mind, just lift yourself up again.....and heep this words

dont let sex and promiscuity control your life but instead let life control sex and promiscuity.

and sadly that what fucked up new generations singaporean guys do that all the time...pathetic

mcyeoh
14-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Thank you for paying attention. It's not just me alone, there are other real cases too. Just that mine was unknown to me. If I've known C was my daughter out of wedlock with my FB ex-teacher, I would not have ended up like now.:(

But what's done had already happened, lucky managed to salvaged the situation without any "casualty".:)
.........feel for you story but gotta feel that C may have electro complex since young if were to put freudian theory on it..... but still....o well

Soignie
14-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Might as well have a 3-way with F and C since the damage is already done:rolleyes:

die.cockstand
14-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Most shocking real life story I've read in my life.

Simply unreal bro

I can only pray that you've a Happy ending

geckoSG
15-02-2014, 12:16 PM
hope all ends well bro.