PDA

View Full Version : Nice Cosy Spa

dens
15-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi all has been quiet lately for me on this forum.. Did a search on the spa but could not find it so decide to share with u guys...

This afternoon was on the way home halfway thur heavy rain so decide to find a shetler as i was riding a bike.. Found a shopping centre and faster park my bike and scroll around the building.. Got into the lift once i came out i saw a purple signboard spa.. Since already in the building and big rain i was thinking why not give it a try...

Went in saw a milf boss.. i was thinking if she was the one massage me that will be nice.. quite standard ask me to sign in and lead me to a room and ask me to take a bath.. 5min later a lady came in, first look to me not my cup of tea, but very long nver massage le so go ahead with it ba.. massage was quite sop and after 30min ask me to turn over and massage my head and hand... Aftertat ask me where i still want to massage.. i told her anywhere u wan lor... She then ask me wan to massage my small head?? She then told me $50 bucks.. i then ask her what service u still provide.. She told me this is the first time she serivce me so she only provide me HJ.. Maybe nxt time she will give me more service.. I was thinking ok lor.. But im very the joint sure provide other service..

I should say her HJ is quite relaxing.. Slow and steady, Not those in the rush.. Halfway stroking my balls with oil and mouth licking my two nipple... Wooww.. High in the sky.. After about 10 mins i shoot out my loads.. Aftertat took a bath and everything is quite sop.. Anyway forget to mention before i walk into the joint saw a lady coming out from the joint going to the toilet... The lady is surely my cup of tea but did not ask for her name.. A milf but a well mantain milf i reali like.. Perhaps my nxt visit i have a chance to see her again and ask for her name...

Name:Sophia
Boobs:Cup C to me..
Look:6/10
HJ:7/10
BJ:Never try
Fj:Never try
RTf:YES!! For other Gals..
Fee:50 Walk in Fee.. 50 for HJ Total $100

I will share the location with bro i scan and i feel trustworthy.. Cos i really want to protect this place..

Cheers Everyone!!!

Fribalous
17-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share the place?

Thank alot!!

17-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Sound like a good places bro. Can share. Cheers

squirrel
17-02-2012, 09:37 PM
share location can ? if u gd mood. really try out?? i'm spa lover

Grant7
17-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi bro can share location. Thank you.

tunnelling
17-02-2012, 11:24 PM
I luv MILFs. Can share? Tks.

chukeliang
17-02-2012, 11:30 PM
I luv MILFs. Can share? Tks.

ppc centre 2nd floor,
one shop full of local milf, its near the hair institute:D:D:D

Starkarat
18-02-2012, 12:08 AM
bro any chance
for me to try it out? 😊

zheng
18-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Bro, please share location. Thanks

dens
18-02-2012, 02:39 AM
All PM Reply!!! Hope to see some FR...Those i nver reply is you dun meet the requirement.. Hope u guys understand... Just want the place to be safe...

lsjm
20-02-2012, 10:46 AM
TS

Please share contacts so I can try too! Thanks!