PDA

View Full Version : What Do Girls Want?

Endoflifecycle
08-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Have been trying to hook up with colleagues for discreet relations but never seem to work. Maybe I do not understand women enough.

Some thoughts came to my mine and would like to ask the bros here. Sistas here can help me clear my queries as well.

1. I know most guys like sex and probably cannot live without it. Do girls like sex and can they live without it?

2. Most guys get excited about syt looks, big boobs, nice figure etc, what does girls get excited over? Tight bums or a bluging front? Broad chest?

3. What kind of hints to drop on the girls that will be subtle yet not offensive about going into a discreet relationship.

4. Will girls also hint the guys abt going into a discreet relationship? How do they hint?

Welcome all feedbacks.
Thank you.

Tsuki
09-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Hi Bros,

Have been trying to hook up with colleagues for discreet relations but never seem to work. Maybe I do not understand women enough.

Some thoughts came to my mine and would like to ask the bros here. Sistas here can help me clear my queries as well.

1. I know most guys like sex and probably cannot live without it. Do girls like sex and can they live without it?

2. Most guys get excited about syt looks, big boobs, nice figure etc, what does girls get excited over? Tight bums or a bluging front? Broad chest?

3. What kind of hints to drop on the girls that will be subtle yet not offensive about going into a discreet relationship.

4. Will girls also hint the guys abt going into a discreet relationship? How do they hint?

Welcome all feedbacks.
Thank you.

Hi, Can I know why are You asking all these questions?
and how old are YOU by the way? Thanks

owl888
09-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Hi Bros,

Have been trying to hook up with colleagues for discreet relations but never seem to work........ Welcome all feedbacks.
Thank you.

Better don't eat and shit on your own backyard is my advice :cool:

Tsuki
09-02-2012, 04:52 AM

LOL... You ever encounter the shit back to your face?:p

xiaoquan
09-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Bro, you how old sia? Nerd is it?

Only two things, rich or handsome or both.

Write down rich and handsome and circle whichever you possess.

Belwins555
09-02-2012, 08:59 AM
Is it schoolholiday again ? :eek:

flamenomore
09-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Welcome all feedbacks.
Thank you.

From a girl's POV:

1. Girls like sex and some, like guys, can't live without it. We just appear to have more self-control.

2. Depending on different girls, they get turned on by different body parts. I guess a nice firm butt is always an arousal!

3. When you are hinting, don't make it sound like we should agree to it because we can have sex with you. Give a win-win proposal, like if she steps into this relationship with you, you will pick her up from work and can go fancy places to dine. It's flattering, see. Also, I don't think it's about what you say, but how you say it. You can't sound desperate and cowardly, girls pick up on body language more than you think. You have to sound confident about knowing what you are doing and be assuring to the girl that this relationship with be totally discreet. This will subtly "hint" the girl into agreeing.

4. Yes girls will hint too. Most likely they'll tell you their friends' experiences. Eg. "That day so-and-so got into ONS with a guy she met at a pub etc etc" Girls will not talk about things they're not open to. So if you want to hint too, start discussing this topic and if she replies you in a good way, you can take it as a hint she's willing to give it a try.

Again, don't sound so desperate. Major turn off.

nuclearkid
09-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Even the late great Sigmund Freud couldn't figure out what women want, what chance do us lesser mortal stand to solve that riddle? :D

Know that there are no fixed answers to your questions, the surest way is to read the signs and take your shots when they matter. If you have been treating a woman right, her rejection should be gentle and usually face saving enough for most of us guys. Good luck.

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi Tsuki, I am in my mid thirties. Women amazes me and I just cannot figure them out till today. That is why I ask the questions.

Hi, Can I know why are You asking all these questions?
and how old are YOU by the way? Thanks

hickeybites
09-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Firstly, few can claim to understand women (or men actually as bemoaned by women). Gaining insights to one or few individual females does not guarantee general understanding of all.
My view: better for us to understand ourselves first.
If we fail to even recognize our own strengths & weaknesses; quirks & idiosyncrasies, why & how can we expect to appreciate another person? ;)
In short, know thyself first :cool:

Secondly, it's rather foolhardy & reckless to eat & shit in the same place. Don't see how it's a good idea -- unless
- colleagues are so chio & are shooting obvious signals everywhere i.e. draping themselves over your desk at any possible opportunity (which they're not hmmm..);
- colleagues are seemingly discreet & mature & u're not likely to find a stapler in ur back should tryst go sour;
- you intend to marry one of them; or
- u hardly care about this job & don't mind kissing it goodbye anytime :rolleyes:

In answer to your queries -- it all depends on the girl. Not every girl is the same. One girl may look & behave like an ice-queen, another a sex-kitten; while the bespectacled GND may actually be a closet-dominatrix -- permutations are endless!
Perhaps what would be more efficient is to know your own strengths & play up to them; and opening your eyes to seeing ladies beyond just convenient/discreet rolls in the sack :rolleyes:

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi owl888, thanks for ur advice... But some colleagues are really pretty... Hard to control. But I guess flirting should be alright.. For discreet relationship, will try to heed ur advice.

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Hi xiaoquan,
I am just asking for opinions/feedback. Maybe I am not so old as I know everything and maybe I am a nerd who only wants to know more.
I thought been rich means everything or begin handsome can get things done. But I have seen neither rich or handsome guys having 'affairs' with pretty girls.. Could it be sense of humor??

Bro, you how old sia? Nerd is it?

Only two things, rich or handsome or both.

Write down rich and handsome and circle whichever you possess.

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Dun think so...

Is it schoolholiday again ? :eek:

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks sis flamenomore. Now I understand better. But seems to be difficult to do it in practical. Anyway probably I should buy more toto, go for plastic surgery and read more joke books. Seems easier if I am rich, handsome and funny...

From a girl's POV:

1. Girls like sex and some, like guys, can't live without it. We just appear to have more self-control.

2. Depending on different girls, they get turned on by different body parts. I guess a nice firm butt is always an arousal!

3. When you are hinting, don't make it sound like we should agree to it because we can have sex with you. Give a win-win proposal, like if she steps into this relationship with you, you will pick her up from work and can go fancy places to dine. It's flattering, see. Also, I don't think it's about what you say, but how you say it. You can't sound desperate and cowardly, girls pick up on body language more than you think. You have to sound confident about knowing what you are doing and be assuring to the girl that this relationship with be totally discreet. This will subtly "hint" the girl into agreeing.

4. Yes girls will hint too. Most likely they'll tell you their friends' experiences. Eg. "That day so-and-so got into ONS with a guy she met at a pub etc etc" Girls will not talk about things they're not open to. So if you want to hint too, start discussing this topic and if she replies you in a good way, you can take it as a hint she's willing to give it a try.

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi nuclear kid,

Women really very different even if they are biologically similar.
Need the luck!!

Even the late great Sigmund Freud couldn't figure out what women want, what chance do us lesser mortal stand to solve that riddle? :D

Know that there are no fixed answers to your questions, the surest way is to read the signs and take your shots when they matter. If you have been treating a woman right, her rejection should be gentle and usually face saving enough for most of us guys. Good luck.

Apocalypse
09-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Welcome all feedbacks.
Thank you.

There is NO NEED to understand woman.

You just need to understand yourself.

Step 1: Man are born to lead woman by knowing what you want. This is call confidence

Step 2: Using positive words to set the mood of the environment. this is call Positive use of language

Step 3: People like people that behave like them, talk the same way as them. This is call mirroring

Step 4: Become someone that she can identify and connect to immediately, and be extremely comfortable with, provoking her emotion and thought at a deep level so that you have an immediate connection. This is call Pattern

Don't hint to her. Repeat step 1 to 4 and let her initiate, and surrender herself to you. The sex will be amazing. Pull it further, by sending mix signals and you'll be surprise how amazing the sex will be. Never surrender your control to her, because once you tell her you need more before she say she needs you, you lose the power over her.

of cos woman need sex, but do you want a mechanical sexual act, or you want a woman that expose to you her vulnerability and tell you she is totally naked, and need you to complete her, protect her and satisfy her. If you are able to hit on this level, you will not be questioning if girls like sex, and can they live without it?

Like dog training, its not what tricks the dog can do, its what the trainer can teach the dog to dog. Its not the dog's fault that its not performing, its the energy of the trainer. likewise, any girl can be a dominatrix, any girl can go on and on for hours, and keep coming back to you for more. :D

"Tight bums or a bluging front? Broad chest?" - There is a practical need for broad chest, tight bums etc. Getting in shape, helps you to have the stamina to make sex last, and do it as often as she wants it, because sex is a demanding physical activity. There are many grappling manuveours involved. if you get tired out after 30 seconds of thrusting, all the techniques in the world won't help you. :D

ol'coyote
09-02-2012, 01:49 PM
From a girl's POV:

hmm...office romance / affairs...interesting...
beri good pointers by flamenomore...
most important me tinks are...
1. be confident but not over confident...
body language speaks louder than loud-speakers...
2. be polite...even when rejected...
pull long face after rejected lagi worse...gal knoes u not open mind type...
3. be truthful...reveal what you are comfortable to reveal about yrself...
but dun create lies...end up may need more lies to cover the earlier ones...

calvintan123
09-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I think even god can't understand women.
If we had the answers then we will be too busy bedding chicks than to post on sbf.
On the other hand my advice is : be attentive, show sincerity and be genuine.
I dunno this abt the girl u wan...but girls I know mostly ( cept ah lians and bimbos) gt vthis 6th sense....they can see thru ur mind or thoughts. Approach with caution.

nuclearkid
09-02-2012, 08:09 PM
Hi nuclear kid,

Women really very different even if they are biologically similar.
Need the luck!!

Luck will only bring you so far...courage seals the deal, if executed well. Cannot always wait for the girl to *hint*. :D

flamenomore
09-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Thanks sis flamenomore. Now I understand better. But seems to be difficult to do it in practical. Anyway probably I should buy more toto, go for plastic surgery and read more joke books. Seems easier if I am rich, handsome and funny...

No prob! Yeah I agree it's difficult to actually do it. It's like a kind of skill. =\

Though it sounds kind of wrong to say this, but good luck in getting into a discreet relationship! & if you ever strike Toto, don't forget me!!!! Happiness should be shared! (:

hmm...office romance / affairs...interesting...
beri good pointers by flamenomore...
most important me tinks are...
1. be confident but not over confident...
body language speaks louder than loud-speakers...
2. be polite...even when rejected...
pull long face after rejected lagi worse...gal knoes u not open mind type...
3. be truthful...reveal what you are comfortable to reveal about yrself...
but dun create lies...end up may need more lies to cover the earlier ones...

Yupp! Honesty is the best policy! But maybe not so applicable when it's to get into affairs though. =\

Endoflifecycle
09-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Thanks all for the valuable insights. Have gained a lot... Going to try to know myself first...

callmebad
09-02-2012, 10:36 PM
what do girls want?
every woman is different, so it's difficult to generalize what girls or women want
you have to play by your ears and eyes a lot and act accordingly - you customize or tailor-made your moves according to your target
of course,will be better to know about her likes and dislikes
this has nothing got to do about whether you're rich or handsome

it is a fact, some women are materialistic
it is also a fact that some women fall for guys that are neither rich nor famous and end up losing money or even their bodies

you need some skill plus patience (which not many people including me have this skill) - you need to know how to sweet-talk
women are never sick of sweet-talk if you can do it naturally
getting involved into affairs , usually happen accidentally
if try to force it, may not happen