PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Urban Beauty Spa @198A Telok Ayer Street

siralexferguson
06-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Dear bros, i have no choice but to slam this place before more bros got con by this group of bloody PRCs.

I fully understand everybody is just out there making a living but good service deserves premium rate.... bad service deserve to be shut down?

Here is the unhappiness incident:

Went up to this Spa last Fri after some kind bros spotted a chio PRC (QQ). The ugly recep told me to wait as she went out... fine, after 30mins, told me she not coming back so early.... WTH, wasting of time then start to push other girls..... sianz, left the place and perhaps next week ba....

Went up ard 2pm today, told me QQ not working today. Fine, so i ask when is she coming bk, they say you also never see her before what, i tell you this girl is QQ you also dunno rite.... damn..... but saw a familiar face last week when i went up, since i am there liao, try lor..... Sibei regret.... (Jenny is her name)

CCB, not even 2 or 3 mins of massage, ask you want to do what... say HJ is $100.... if it is Local or SYT, maybe can consider, so i told her not possible... market rate ba.... she try to say she is worth every $$...WTF.... i told her, i gave face to support, so dont push your luck.... insist she is worth $100... this bloody greedy PRC think all Singapore man are stupid and carrot ah?

Told her, just shake it off and i give you $60.... cheong so many years, 1st time so angry... lousy service still dare to ask for $$.... the whole session <10mins.... entrance $45 some more.... win liao.....
She told me, the real QQ had left and they will pretend to be her if any customers referred by Sammyboy bros........this is damn irritating....

So... for once... AV if you are there, pls do your job and shut the fuck out of them!! Gam sia!

sotplug
06-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Steady la bro. Thanks for info. Really should get them to fuck off.

peking
06-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Bro totally agreed
Closed shop for bad services la

Galiator
06-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Bro,

I went on the 6th day of Lunar New Year, seem change new girls, 1 smoking near the toilet and the other in Recpt area.

Charge price = $50 for 1 hour, 40 for 30 mins. I sensed this is a rip off..later offered me 35 for 30 mins...did not take the offer, she told me she had just arrived..this is the rate..

Unless the service improved, will not rtf

Ah he
06-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Knn if want life firing I rather go GL. $100 ++ can get elite standard. That CB so call massage time rate is kind of bullshit. Pay $50 for 1 hr ...Go in less than 15 mins come out liao.

Takuma
06-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Yes, close it down and hope a better spa operator will take over this place :D.

Jaguar99
06-02-2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks for sharing.
We should protect our playground. Don't let these idots spoilt the market rate...and take us as carrot...

Altec7579
07-02-2012, 12:28 AM
WTF are they up to?! CBB! This is robbery man! 2-3mins pop GQ! Terrible!

theDarkness
07-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Duly noted. I work nearby and I've thought of visiting this joint for a facial until I saw one cmi prc auntie came down from there...
So went to another joint arnd the corner.

teovic
07-02-2012, 09:12 AM
Bro Siralexferguson, I totally support you, I been to this Spa about 2 weeks ago, also receive the same fuck up service by another slim PRC greddy woman, I did not ask her name at all.

Also quot. me HJ $100, take out bra $30 more.....I told her sorry....and the fucking face black like fuck......

You are right that indicate the full name & add. for the so call Spa.

Bye.

nasilemak2
07-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Brothers, no need to get so worked up.

Just by posting here the con jobs and bad service is enough
to bring their business all the way down and
they are likely to close down very soon.
You will get your revenge.

just by providing a good FR can give a masseur
15 to 20 bookings a day (but pls use PM instead
in view of active winds)

This forum is more poweful than you thought.
At any one time, there is more than 1000 people
viewing.:)

xlr8
08-02-2012, 04:38 AM
had similar experience with TS last week, total waste of time and money really!!!

TigerGeneral
08-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks TS for sharing. Will avoid this place.

siralexferguson
08-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Great to see all bros united. These greedy PRCs deserved to be taught a lesson. Hope that they can learn that we are the BOSS at the end of the day as we are thier pay master!! Fucking hell!!

AV, come back from CNY leave already?? Please do your job or you guys fucking corrupted as the other 2 chiefs? You guys can clear our other playgrounds so fast, how about this one? We are counting as you AV guys are bloody useless and dont tell me you dont read this FR.... haha....

Thanks all bros who came forward and support!!

Frankiestine
08-02-2012, 10:46 AM
So this place is what you call in chinese "hanging a goat head and sell dog meat"...thanks TS for alerting the community...it's not so bad if massage half past six but to short change the timing by so much is really going too far..

donaldtsang
08-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Bro, thank you for your information, we should really name and shame these joints to help us save time and save money!

alvi23
08-02-2012, 02:52 PM
Hope all bros who see this post help to spread the lousy greedy place. Even AV dont raid this place, without our support it will close down very soon!

billm
08-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks bro for naming this place n helping us avoid spending time and $$$ on it.....

EvoIX
08-02-2012, 05:40 PM
this forum rocks! was abt to go there but heng heng read this, will not go liao.

topfuel
08-02-2012, 06:02 PM
have to say this is indeed a rip off joint. Was tricked once to wait 20mins and in the end they try pushing an older lady but I left.

Qq is no longer there (Forgot to get her contact too), indeed u will be smitten by her syt looks and very big headlights. But she asks for ripoff prices. They focus a lot on $. However I can only say that she is good in serving, her body is really great and I havent seen a syt in such a joint for a long time.

Looks:7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (very nice boobs and nips really nice for sucking)
Ass: 7/10 (quite perky for a prc, doggy was fun)
overall: she is very very good on the bed just that her premium is just too much above market rate
the rates here are all above market rate and same like others, will not rtf at all after an expensive and impulsive experience.

jerrytan
09-02-2012, 08:28 AM
This is the previous qian hui shop! My friend from av will do a raid these two weeks. Goodluck to you if you happen to be there!

typhonic
09-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the warning.

pirate1
09-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Thank for the info Bro. Sammyboy forumers ia a force to be reckon with. Personally what we are looking for is fairness and good service just like any establishment in Singapore. Only difference is that here quite difficult to complain to CASE .....hehehe. So rip off joints and those with fwark type service must be exposed so in that way we as customers have a say or rather influence (in terms of boycotting the establishment) on the service that we paid for.

Just had a bad experience on blood $$ sucking PRC on my recent escapade. See

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=157519&page=2

Btw, please ups me if you agree with my humble opinion (Bro TOPFUEL got the hint ;).
Cheers.

wells
09-02-2012, 03:17 PM
Bloody hell. Thanks for informing! I hate to the core for such attitude.

What they treat us as? Knn boycott that piece of shop.

Peter
09-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks Bro for telling us.
Yes, will AVOID this place.

qooqoo
09-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Thank for the info.

My last visit there was last year Sept. Think after I hear this will not patronise there anymore.:mad:

wahlau_7
09-02-2012, 10:50 PM
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL - Brothers, let's all stand up and be counted. Unity is strength. Avoid places and FLs that take us all Bros for being suckers and carrot heads.

owen10
10-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Brothers, no need to get so worked up.

Just by posting here the con jobs and bad service is enough
to bring their business all the way down and
they are likely to close down very soon.
You will get your revenge.

just by providing a good FR can give a masseur
15 to 20 bookings a day (but pls use PM instead
in view of active winds)

This forum is more poweful than you thought.
At any one time, there is more than 1000 people
viewing.:)

Thanks TS for the alert. as much as I cordon such practices, I would not like to see these shops raided by AVs , gals deported to China n kena banned to return SG for a few years.

as Nasi said, the postings here would reflect badly on the shop and their business may ultimately suffer over the long run.

let the threads do the talking ... we do not want to befall some of the bad karma too. :)

loony
10-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Just my 2 cts worth...

1. If bad service, tell them off and walk out - i rather sacrifice my entrance fees then to have a black face lady with attitude manhandling my balls.

2. Post honest and detailed FR on the lousy joint - name of joint, person, charges, what went wrong, etc

3. Dont need to hope that AV will raid such lousy places - in fact AV is likely to leave them alone as the joint is providing negative business.

4. If there are bros who still want to try despite the negative FRs, then it's their money.

Just like my experience at QtrMn - up front tell me that they are tipped between $50 to $100. So I upfront tell them tipping is up to me and depend on their skills.

js0n
15-02-2012, 12:08 AM
same experience here..

went for 30mins..then ask GQ...HIGHLY over charged..>asking price for HJ 80 and FJ for 200...cb got gold?

never go ever again.gg:)

calvintan
15-02-2012, 01:03 AM
wa heng ah bro i almost went for it ... lucky i got do my hw here ... thanx thanx ... lets ELIMINATE Them...

czhsg
15-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Thread Upz. I went 2 weeks ago after booking QQ in the afternoon. Despite repeating my request for QQ, the joint did not inform me that QQ was no longer working there. When I reached at night, they told me up front QQ not working today and push other massuer. Still act blur in a very NOT CONVINCING MANNER. I don't mind try others, but I don't appreciate being lied to on the phone, and despite leaving my name, contact number and girl request, I was not informed girl not available. They still had the cheek to call me 10min before my appt time when I was nearby to ask if I was coming. Thumbs down for them. Bros try at own risk especially when booking anyone there. If any bros like any girl in this joint and want to RTM, best to check with the girl direct via personal mobile if they working for the day. The main line I don't trust them when they say anyone available or not anymore. Upz for TS in warning others.

smith.zxcv77
23-02-2012, 08:51 AM
after a long stay in US, back to singapore and decided to visit one regular salon at telok ayer st. While walking out after my session, saw a few men on opposite urban beauty (i visited qian hui often 2 years ago), i think there was a raid there!

response2
30-03-2012, 11:50 PM
i just went to this UBS the girl name MQ offered me standard pricing leh.. 7/10 looks also

unclesong
31-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Luckily I tried QQ before, but surprisingly around cny period didnt ask or number becos the price quoted by her is definitely way off market rate. Went back the 2nd time and was one aunty that seems o have a bad plastic surgery. Hope the boss can bring her back soon thou!

xiaoran
31-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi Guys,... hmm I dunno whether is this QQ or Qi Qi your talking about

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=271016

chukeliang
31-03-2012, 09:28 PM
You watch too much movie bastard! AV dont come here and fish for info to do their jobs. You think too much
Hahahahhaa

Go get fucked by some gays and wake up your bloody peanut brain

??????????????????????

cheongster84
04-04-2012, 10:07 PM
TS, thanks for setting up this thread. I almost wasted my money there. Wanted to ask for this particular lady, not QQ as mention, but wasn't working last week. So Heng ar, nv get ripped off!

Giansex
05-04-2012, 08:20 AM
yup went 2weeks back with my colleague, tried apple, knns hj, 80.pui

Zach70307
10-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Bros,

I'm newbie in sbf and still under moderation. However have been more than 10 years in jianghu. I will try hard make contribution and hope humbly boss will up me from moderation.

Been to this joint four times after QL closed. The receipt lady, actually the boss lady offered herself but I rejected with a reason that boss must give chance to others, actually the true reason, no mood on her.

1st time;
Name; Pearl, Singaporean
Age; never ask but guess 40+
Face; 5/10 not my type
Body: 5/10 a bit straight
Massage; 8/10 with right power and pressure
GFE; 7/10 chatty, friendly, put off top and bra
HJ; 8/10, she laid down topless on bed and hugged during the job
Dammage; 40 + 50 (HJ, she is ok with this)

2nd time; return from good massage and HJ from Pearl but seemed she left.
Name; Apple PRC
Age; late 30, I guess, she said she is ex KTV
Face; 8/10 ok to me
Body; 9/10 great to me, I like slim gals with firm boobs
Massage; 5/10
GFE; 8/10
HJ; 5/10
Damage; 50 + 100 (HJ and BM) I ask why higher than market, she reasoned with her well maintained body, I quietly agreed.

3rd times; randomly want to know any new stock and get Jenny. I like her and rate her 8/10 average especially GFE and body. Slim and firm boobs, better than Apple.

4th times; return for Jenny but she was booked and I got Apple instead.

Never go there since months.

Apple moved to NC st, CBD area, she texted me.

Texted Jenny to find out where she is but no reply yet.

Apology if bros don't agree with my FR as I have seen sonmuch negative FR on this joint.

I am regular at HD (nearby this joint and got another thread in this forum)

I can recommend my regular to bros who like great massage and friendly service.

striker42
10-06-2012, 05:37 AM
Bro Zach 70307. why spolied the market and continued to pay 100 just for HJ plus BM. Moreover, TS had been kind enough to alert all of us to boycott this place. no doubt u have the freedom to be chopped and become a carrot head or maybe u are cash rich but ps be more prudent,,,,,,,

Zach70307
11-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Bro Striker42,

Noted and will follow your advice.
Went there before join this forum (just joined this month).

Yakult
15-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Any girls to recommend here ?

brocode
23-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Did they change name to X** Yuan?
Same pricing but did got a super busty milf, overwhelming!
Not worth the money, avoid.

torrokey
24-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Apple moved to NC st, CBD area, she texted me.

agreed, apple new place is better. Can do her and her friend both at the same time. But don't like the toilet is outside. Need to walk all the way with just a towel and may be seen by other bros sitting at the sofa.

ShittyAss
29-07-2012, 04:51 PM
agreed, apple new place is better. Can do her and her friend both at the same time. But don't like the toilet is outside. Need to walk all the way with just a towel and may be seen by other bros sitting at the sofa.

Possible to pm me apple new location? Thanks!