PDA

View Full Version : Indian Pub/Disco

JingQiangBuDao
31-01-2012, 06:00 PM
hi bros, anyone try indian pub before? is it the same as chinese/veit/pinoy pub/niteclub?? :confused:

happen to bypass some in those small lane near little india.....they even got put the photo of indian gals at the board just like those chinese/veit/pinoy pub/niteclub....... :eek:

walkswithwater
05-02-2012, 01:52 AM
I was just wondering the same thing, bro. I just walked down Madras Lane at 1:30 Am on a Saturday night and the music was pumping. Some of those Hindu ladies not looking too bad. Has anyone ever taken a girl out of one of them joints? If so, what was the damage?

bongers69
02-03-2012, 07:53 PM
would be interested to know more:rolleyes:

kums
02-03-2012, 08:22 PM
hi bros, anyone try indian pub before? is it the same as chinese/veit/pinoy pub/niteclub?? :confused:

happen to bypass some in those small lane near little india.....they even got put the photo of indian gals at the board just like those chinese/veit/pinoy pub/niteclub....... :eek:

For my understanding , they are just the same as HFJ.. they dance and customers hang them.. They are LDs also.. But all the gals are controlled by their agents. Not allowed to go out in the afternoon or after work ; but this infor of mine was 1 yr ago... Thats y bo go liao after hearing that, so no latest update. Any Bro can update more?