PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Sugar Daddy.

Esther
28-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Im Esther, 19 this year. Currently studying in Polytechnic.
I am undergoing a financial crisis right now as my dad is fired from his job. Looking for someone who can take good care of me right now and in exchange I can do whatever as you please. 1 month would be sufficient to fund my family of four. Please help me as much as you can thanks!!
For other people who cannot "get" me, don't fret!! We can still be friends. I am also selling my private collection of uniformed/kinky/nude photos if you are interested..
I can assure you i am 100% real, will give out FB and MSN if you are really keen.
Vital Stats: 32B 28 30

jasdude
29-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Camping here for developments. How will this thread turn out to be? hmmmm keeping my views to myself first again.

Apocalypse
29-01-2012, 08:08 AM
I am undergoing a financial crisis right now as my dad is fired from his job. Looking for someone who can take good care of me right now and in exchange I can do whatever as you please. 1 month would be sufficient to fund my family of four. Please help me as much as you can thanks!!
For other people who cannot "get" me, don't fret!! We can still be friends. I am also selling my private collection of uniformed/kinky/nude photos if you are interested..
I can assure you i am 100% real, will give out FB and MSN if you are really keen.

Normally you r suppose to put the min amount you have in mind, so you don't get offers of $120 for overnight unlimited shot.

This post looks familiar. Have you posted before?

dk1903
29-01-2012, 08:23 AM
hi esther, can pm me? your inbox is full. tks.

Esther
29-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Add me up MSN [email protected]

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-01-2012, 12:19 PM
good luck and all the best. :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 12:30 PM

Helping Daddy to find a job is advisable than looking for Sugar Daddy. :p

Cos he will be devastated if he know his daughter is selling herself cos of him being jobless.

How old is he?
Why was his previous job?
Why was he fired?
What's the monthly household expanses?
Bank loans?
Expected salary?

With above information, our outsource HR department will be able to work out a good job path for him ;) :cool:

Jumbo68
29-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi Ester
I am interested in your private collection. Please PM me. Thanks. Jackson

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 12:52 PM
No offense to avid collectors of such antique

I often curious: Such antiques are for display? usage? sense? teabag? or ritual?

Cos I understand from our latino housekeeper that these antiques if not washed will get moldy and a musty smell.

Anyway, I'm really just curious only :o

muscleboi
29-01-2012, 12:53 PM

Bro Ichigo is right. Its better you help your dad find a new job.

Once you are in this, there's no point of return. It will be forever written in you.

Let us know your dad's stats so we can help make recommendations. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Bro Ichigo is right. Its better you help your dad find a new job.

Once you are in this, there's no point of return. It will be forever written in you.

Let us know your dad's stats so we can help make recommendations. ;)

Just days ago, there was a local writeup in one of night tabloid of a granddaughter scolded her grandmother (阿嬷) cos her 阿嬷 gave her an ang pow of only $2 :eek: :(

Young filial piety (孝) daughters like TS really hard to find nowadays (No offense to other filial ladies and meimeis) ;)

HornyVirgin
29-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Hi Victoria. Are you sure you can do this? You have a bf. Might be unfair for the sugardaddy to have to split time with your bf.

Also, no pics how to decide? I help you.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1rqa77.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/20qx2kk.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/244ze3q.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qjlqxg.jpg

Btw, I got quite a few mutual friends with you...

Apocalypse
29-01-2012, 01:13 PM
No offense to avid collectors of such antique

I often curious: Such antiques are for display? usage? sense? teabag? or ritual?

Cos I understand from our latino housekeeper that these antiques if not washed will get moldy and a musty smell.

Anyway, I'm really just curious only :o

My gyspy girlfriend tells me, that items like these are use for powerful spell like summoning Baal. Baal is a great sugar Daddy, and he will give you riches beyond your wildest dream to bear his seed.

Apocalypse
29-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi Victoria. Are you sure you can do this? You have a bf. Might be unfair for the sugardaddy to have to split time with your bf.

Also, no pics how to decide? I help you.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1rqa77.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/20qx2kk.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/244ze3q.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2qjlqxg.jpg

Btw, I got quite a few mutual friends with you...

If u have mutual friends, y dun y just email her. She might thank you and have a meal with you.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 02:00 PM
IK!!!! I'm in need of a job too!!!! :D:D..

Foreword: Only for you

Ok, come to my office after my trip after office hours. We shall have an in-depth inter-view :D

Please be smartly dressed cos our firm has a strict dress code

The Dresscode Women: Plain or colored pantsuit, dark charcoal, grey, black or navy blue, white blouse, preferably a shirt, closed shoes, black and black Belt. Trendy colors are not allowed.

A neat makeup - a look perfect passes not only through the port property matching accessories, shoes and jewelry but also by the intermaintenance of your hair and your skin. A sleek look is preferred. A neat light day makeup should composed of a foundation, a mascara and a lipstick discrete matched in accordance with the Dresscode.Your polished nails and lipstick should match at Dresscode. Trendy colors are not allowed.

Underwear and tights - A lady executive underwear are among the most intimate parts of their clothing and should not be neglected. A lady executive must go perfectly, never shake or get under the skin and not be visible through your clothes, or stand out or be over your suit. Your figure should not suffer from the port of your underwear. The color of your tights must be strictly united and must match Dresscode. No cartoons, sexy lips or white rabbits designs.Trendy colors are allowed. :p

playwthdrago
29-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Hey Esther i am interested mind pm-ing me your FB and MSN thanks.

Johnvirgo
29-01-2012, 02:54 PM
hi esther, pm me pls

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 03:22 PM
May I know what position is that going to be? My only job experience would be helping out at a friend's store for a week. The most common gripe for job seekers out there is the low pay and long hours,however I believe in starting small before getting your fruits of success. Maybe I'm still green but honestly I don't ask for much. However I do find your dress codes too stringent, it's more
Like I'm applying for a modeling agency :p

I see.

Given the case, if you recalled my earlier post in this section of our tea lady retirement and now looking for her replacement.

Simple tasks : making tea and coffee, ta-bao meals, clean tables and buy TOTO/4D. :p

Dresscode is less stringent with uniform provided (Girlie and kitty bags not included). :D

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz286/Ichigo_photo_album/milkmaid.jpg

demonorc
29-01-2012, 04:28 PM
You are indeed very cute and pretty.....

guess67
29-01-2012, 05:46 PM
I see.

Given the case, if you recalled my earlier post in this section of our tea lady retirement and now looking for her replacement.

Simple tasks : making tea and coffee, ta-bao meals, clean tables and buy TOTO/4D. :p

Dresscode is less stringent with uniform provided (Girlie and kitty bags not included). :D

U are not going to offer me the tea lady position huh?

michael_368
29-01-2012, 10:22 PM

LOl...the uniform cant fit you..you too sexy to wear it.:D:p

Anyway up you!!! Happy Birthday

Ichigo_Kurosaki
29-01-2012, 10:26 PM
.. Other than that I'm more than willing to take up the job!!! 我们要吃苦而劳!!

How like that? :confused::o Only 1 position :o

I think botth can come for an indepth interview after my trip after office hours on alternate nights...sorry...evenings ;)

winner4519
29-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Babe, pm me pls

cataramp
29-01-2012, 10:32 PM
is this a sabo thread?

netball
29-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Hi. Mind to Pm me...

owl888
30-01-2012, 12:51 AM
TS if Sugar Daddy is super active in sex, 3x a day and for 25 days a month can u take it? :eek:

How much would that cost then:confused:

fu3rzas
30-01-2012, 01:17 AM
bad ideas zzz

fatestaynight
30-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi Esther,

Can pm me your msn/facebook.
I try to help you legally.

Rgrds

notingtodo
30-01-2012, 02:47 AM
Y don ask sugar daddy 2 gv daddy a job.

saint99
30-01-2012, 03:01 AM
hi can you pm me too ? your inbox is full.

FatSpider
30-01-2012, 09:08 AM
her fb is the same email address posted

if its the real her and not a sabotague

DemiBoy
30-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Pai seh to say this though all guys here are looking ti screw only and i too is one of them but I feel that it would be better to help ur dad find a job and u taking on a part time job. It's heartbreaking if ur parents know u are doing this cuz of them. Don zap me cuz of this comment. Just my 2 cents thoughts

Apocalypse
30-01-2012, 11:21 AM
TS if Sugar Daddy is super active in sex, 3x a day and for 25 days a month can u take it? :eek:

How much would that cost then:confused:

I think it should be pegged to how much daddy is earning. If Daddy was drawing a $2500 salary, then just pay her $2500 a month should be sufficient. :D

As long as 3x a days 25 days a month is less than 44hrs a week, should be no need to pay overtime. :D

sugardaddy4fun
30-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Hi Esther, i added u up on msn but you not online?

Angels
30-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Please PM me. I am keen.

sean69
30-01-2012, 12:05 PM
I see.

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz286/Ichigo_photo_album/milkmaid.jpg

you forgot to mention that underwear is not allowed ... :D

if your cafe's floor is highly reflective, i will go and have coffee everyday!! ... but will only order 1 coffee and sit for the whole day!! hahahaha...

devan69
30-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi Esther as I'm cant really tok in man cause of some reason any other way tat can contact u ? I'm kin to koe u local Chinese here

dariobadis
30-01-2012, 12:17 PM

can pm me?

HunterJ
30-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Err.... Can tumpang to find Sugar Mommy?? :p hahahaha....

Selling Private Collection huh? Assure 100% real? hmmm..... :rolleyes: :confused:

Good luck in your search !! hahahah :D

tony cool
30-01-2012, 12:45 PM
[email protected] bb u now on msn ?? can add me in

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2012, 12:51 PM
.....if your cafe's floor is highly reflective, i will go and have coffee everyday!! ... but will only order 1 coffee and sit for the whole day!! hahahaha...

No need to order 1 coffee. You, Bro Apocalypse and Bro HunterJ will have permanent seats with free flow of all drinks or beverages at the cafe counter and is free to rest at the staff's resting room. Just tell them you're IK bro. ;) But just don't disturb other customers and please pretend & wayang-wayang make payment at counter (You pay a $10 note and my staffs will return 5 x $2 notes or pay $50 and my staffs will return 5 x $10 back to you) However, you bros are free to tip the meimeis in whatever amount :D

see see only
30-01-2012, 01:15 PM
No need to order 1 coffee. You, Bro Apocalypse and Bro HunterJ will have permanent seats with free flow of all drinks or beverages at the cafe counter and is free to rest at the staff's resting room. Just tell them you're IK bro. ;) But just don't disturb other customers and please pretend & wayang-wayang make payment at counter (You pay a $10 note and my staffs will return 5 x $2 notes or pay $50 and my staffs will return 5 x $10 back to you) However, you bros are free to tip the meimeis in whatever amount :D

Hey bro Ik what about me .... :rolleyes:

Hey btw TS,

Go visit your MP for some form of help during one of those "the meet people session" .... this little "shame" will not haunt you forever ;) unlike what you planning to do .......

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey bro Ik what about me .... :rolleyes:

I waiting for you to sign on the dotted lines as the Group HR Director handling recruitment :D

raftime68
30-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I KEEN TO HELP, PLS pm ME

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2012, 01:41 PM
TS, if it's a genuine case (as in my post on 1st page), the long term and wiser solution is to help your dad find a job. Give him moral support and encouragement (Offer sugar to your daddy) instead of spreading your legs hurting him regardless of known or unknown by him :o

HunterJ
30-01-2012, 01:46 PM

Hahaha !!! Ok lah.. Steady.. Free flow also must pay a bit la. Doing business cannot be free one.. At least $10 per trip.. lol :D

Apocalypse
30-01-2012, 02:04 PM
TS, if it's a genuine case (as in my post on 1st page), the long term and wiser solution is to help your dad find a job. Give him moral support and encouragement (Offer sugar to your daddy) instead of spreading your legs hurting him regardless of known or unknown by him :o

her dad might be a senior samster here & have spotted her post by now. :rolleyes:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
30-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Hahaha !!! Ok lah.. Steady.. Free flow also must pay a bit la. Doing business cannot be free one.. At least $10 per trip.. lol :D

I don't collect money from bros la. You can help the meimeis to wash the cups or mop the mirror floors with them or since the ceiling quite high, perhaps you want to help them to hold and stable the ladder so they can dust the ceiling fans? (Very Jap AV) :D

her dad might be a senior samster here & have spotted her post by now. :rolleyes:

Hope not. :D

see see only
30-01-2012, 04:33 PM
I waiting for you to sign on the dotted lines as the Group HR Director handling recruitment

But bro IK,

Your asking price for this position is quite high lei ....

You require me to instead PAY you .... 10k a MONTH for employing me lei .... a very tough condition to accept .... furthermore your letter of appointment clearly stated in bold - immediate confirmation with 6 months notice period for director level, upon signing :o

What if i dislike the quality of the meimei applying the job - i would have to reinburse you min 50k (less the 14days leaves per year) even though i resign the very next day ....

OR Can i get 5 more assistances :p to assist me in this position (to share cost) :rolleyes: :D

Apocalypse
30-01-2012, 05:27 PM
But bro IK,

Your asking price for this position is quite high lei ....

You require me to instead PAY you .... 10k a MONTH for employing me lei .... a very tough condition to accept .... furthermore your letter of appointment clearly stated in bold - immediate confirmation with 6 months notice period for director level, upon signing :o

What if i dislike the quality of the meimei applying the job - i would have to reinburse you min 50k (less the 14days leaves per year) even though i resign the very next day ....

OR Can i get 5 more assistances :p to assist me in this position (to share cost) :rolleyes: :D

You forgot to mention the clause that's states you can't visit any joint with sexy meimei doing any sort of service job, except banks, healthcare and government premise.

Stormbreaker
30-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Esther, please pm me, thanks.

Iwillbetherefor
30-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Email me your detail.
[email protected]

cataramp
30-01-2012, 10:25 PM

wow, IK, dint know u own that shop..

share location can support ahaha

horny3886
30-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Helping Daddy to find a job is advisable than looking for Sugar Daddy. :p

Cos he will be devastated if he know his daughter is selling herself cos of him being jobless.

How old is he?
Why was his previous job?
Why was he fired?
What's the monthly household expanses?
Bank loans?
Expected salary?

With above information, our outsource HR department will be able to work out a good job path for him ;) :cool:

Very helpful post bro. have upped your rep points.

Ben1337
30-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Dear moderator, please remove this thread. The real girl didn't post this. Was someone who hacked her email and used her photos.

Apocalypse
31-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Very helpful post bro. have upped your rep points.

You upped with your clone account? :rolleyes:

notingtodo
31-01-2012, 02:25 AM
I think it should be pegged to how much daddy is earning. If Daddy was drawing a $2500 salary, then just pay her $2500 a month should be sufficient. :D

As long as 3x a days 25 days a month is less than 44hrs a week, should be no need to pay overtime. :D

Still got CPF 2 pay leh...

Apocalypse
31-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Still got CPF 2 pay leh...

orh, then classify under sub contractor job then dun need worry abt 44hrs and dun need pay cpf loh. :D

funnyKid
31-01-2012, 10:25 AM
pm me your fb?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
31-01-2012, 11:19 AM
.....Your asking price for this position is quite high lei .... OR Can i get 5 more assistances to assist me in this position (to share cost)

Your fringe benefits are as below :p

...Do employees get perk benefits like free brazilian wax every month???

Yes, it's part of the package.

Brazilian/Japanese waxing, pedicures, manicures, body massages, foot massages and all other cures to PERK UP YOUR ASSETS are all provided INHOUSE Every day also can. :D

.....I'll be as hardworking as those PRC 陪读妈妈

We serve and protect our local employment and no PRC 陪读妈妈 or foreign talents will be hired cos they may be foreign, but are they talent?:D
Any side-actions as like those PRC 陪读妈妈 are not allowedc cos we sell cafe and not a dairy farm

wow, IK, dint know u own that shop..

share location can support ahaha

Openinig date is on 30th of Feb 2012 ;)

michael_368
31-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Your fringe benefits are as below

Yes, it's part of the package.

Brazilian/Japanese waxing, pedicures, manicures, body massages, foot massages and all other cures to PERK UP YOUR ASSETS are all provided INHOUSE Every day also can.

We serve and protect our local employment and no PRC 陪读妈妈 or foreign talents will be hired cos they may be foreign, but are they talent?
Any side-actions as like those PRC 陪读妈妈 are not allowedc cos we sell cafe and not a dairy farm

Openinig date is on 30th of Feb 2012 ;)

Power la bro IK ...your opening date is 30th Feb 2012....:D:D

I sponser Lions & Dragons dance for your grand opening..:p

horny3886
31-01-2012, 11:30 PM
You upped with your clone account? :rolleyes:

i up his rep points, you see liao bak chiu ang is it?

guess67
31-01-2012, 11:38 PM
i up his rep points, you see liao bak chiu ang is it?

How did u up his points when u have no power? :confused::confused::confused:

guess67
31-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Power la bro IK ...your opening date is 30th Feb 2012....:D:D

I sponser Lions & Dragons dance for your grand opening..:p

IK, print ur own calendar with 30th feb 2012 in it :D

ddar
03-02-2012, 02:32 AM
hey, can give me your msn/fb?

ddar
03-02-2012, 02:34 AM
hey, can i have your msn/fb?
PM me!

Jacob1987
03-02-2012, 05:39 AM
yup i m interest....so may having your fb first?or u can give me a reply thru fb jacob beau garcon

bobocharchar
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Hey there.. I am quite interested.. Update mi at 84330151 Darren here btw
Lookin forward to your SMS or any kind of message

bobocharchar
03-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Can ctc mi with hp if u feel comfy also..

daddycool82
03-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi esther... would interested in your nude photo.. kindly pm me .. thanks

M&ERTO
03-02-2012, 03:57 PM
pm me yr ctc yr msn ,fb

funkydude
03-02-2012, 06:10 PM

Esther, i agree with bro Ichigo as well. it would be better to help your dad look for a new job.. I'm sure he will find another job soon and be able to support your family again. :)

JBWIN
04-02-2012, 01:48 AM
hi i m from jb i m interested to be ur sugar daddy

AhhBoy123
04-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Interested , pm me :)

AhhBoy123
04-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Interested . Pm me :)

Leekuanyew
05-02-2012, 07:34 AM

Please looking for local authority for help. No point you sell yourself here. Ends up with suffer and sicknesses and mentally problem. Think Twice before you post it

FilipMixcpl
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Interested to meet up with you and discuss the detail that what you would like to seek. pls pm me.

Apocalypse
05-02-2012, 03:05 PM
hi i m from jb i m interested to be ur sugar daddy

Payment in ringgit?

xesmeup
06-02-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi Esther, I am keen to help. do PM me. Thks! :)

jackplol
07-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Pm me detail~

chanelryes
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Hi guys! I'm looking for a sugar daddy as well. :) genuinely seeking one. email me at [email protected]

astone
08-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Hi Esther, I am keen to help. do PM me. Thks! :)

same here. pm me if possible.

seekerJ
08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Interested PM me :)

rosepetals
09-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Eeee why so many girls looking for sugar daddy? I also want!

robinllp
09-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Same thing here, interested pm me. 🙏

Tsuki
09-02-2012, 04:10 AM
Please looking for local authority for help. No point you sell yourself here. Ends up with suffer and sicknesses and mentally problem. Think Twice before you post it

How can the local authority help?
Tell them that I am looking for a sugar daddy and they will recommend me 1 or they will assist me in whatever finanical problems I have.

meego
09-02-2012, 04:20 AM
Wow... I am truly touched to see that there are bros out there who don't let their small head overrule big head with the empathy shown to TS. Allow me to pay my tribute to the bros who offered her alternatives to solve her problem without any condition. *bows*. Respect!

But i have a hunch that this may be a case of sabotage...

Fireleo
15-02-2012, 01:49 PM
hook me up

Fireleo
15-02-2012, 01:53 PM
hook me up

Hi Care to hook me up.

I am keen in all you got to offer.

nanievra
16-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Hi Ester
I am interested in your private collection. Please PM me. Thanks. Franky

samkeny
16-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Me too, PM me pls.

doomsday
19-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi Esther,
Can pm me your contacts. Would like to know you more.. ;)
With lots of love, doomsday..

YawSL
19-02-2012, 06:16 PM
you still looking? If so, PM me.

hitech
20-02-2012, 09:23 AM

I'm keen... Care to pm me?

letshavefunlads
23-02-2012, 02:55 PM
drop me a message, :)

gobal100
23-02-2012, 04:11 PM
I also interested.

lovelessguy
24-02-2012, 02:54 AM
Hey I am rich and build. Most importantly looking for you. Pls pm me. Will be waiting

xtroboy85
25-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Hey I am interested in purchasing some of your merchandise. Pls pm me i am wiling to help! :)

retrospectiv
26-02-2012, 11:15 PM
hi Esther.. i am fully interested in helping as well.. in any way =) please pm me..

fr3d94
28-02-2012, 11:52 AM
pm me your contact detail .i am looking for a fb and willing to finance you

iwanttoknowu
03-03-2012, 10:39 AM
esther what your contact??

Blackpanther
25-06-2012, 04:24 PM
send me your sd application to [email protected]

MrGentleman
17-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Give me ur contacts :)

UnSexpected
17-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Pls PM me your contact :)

ConorHighlander
13-08-2012, 03:47 PM
lady you have pm

massis122
13-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Email me your expected allowance and more details of yourself!

to [email protected]