PDA

View Full Version : Bro I need your help for massage shop

Timestopper
26-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi bro there I planning to open a massage shop, so what you guys look for the massage please help me and the location where is the best?

fisholution
26-01-2012, 07:49 PM
SYTs n MILFs with good massage skills at budgeted prices of cos!

area wise no problem as most bros here have transport but prefer discreet entrance to avoid bumping into familiar faces.

HUAT AHH!!!

SH149
26-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi bro there I planning to open a massage shop, so what you guys look for the massage please help me and the location where is the best?

Good solid massage by SYT/MILF/ Chio Bu with hanky panky :D
Price also must be reasonable lor

Location wise can be anywhere if yr shop meet the above requirement sure alot of bro here support

Btw if really do any discount for SBF bros here :D

Timestopper
26-01-2012, 08:45 PM
But okie so the important is massage muz be good.. For price will be standard but think will be kind of cheap compare to other anyway planning to get Taiwan girl any lobang? Or local?

hierba
26-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Either do budget with clean/hygienic, or go posh high end discreet.

wolflust
26-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Sorry to be a wet blanket to you and rest of the bros here. Nowadays, with the raids, many shops are having a hard time.

If you have the money, you might want to do some other business. Decent or not, it's getting difficult to run a massage shop these days.

sexloner
26-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Getting girls here to work might be a problem.... Due to the MOM ruling on the ratio... You can PM me for details if you are interested...

IceRed
26-01-2012, 10:44 PM
bro.. have a nice clean shower facility is important,
something like the urban retreat setup would be great! :cool:

Robert68
27-01-2012, 12:25 AM
bro,

unless u already having a Cat1 license or else u only be able to employ local or PR. Before u can get a Cat1 license u must have a Cat2 license. Than you will be able to upgrade to Cat1.

Robert68
27-01-2012, 12:35 AM
by the way the licensee must have a license to massage too. to obtain a license to massage must study course and take the exam. upon getting the cert than can apply for lisence.

people who work there need to apply a license from SPF. even the gal sitting at the counter need license too.

So it is not easy to open a shop.

ahkong
27-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Those who have the massage cert now need to study for facial cert if they want to continue to work, as most of the HC or tuina all wipe out by AV. Another is to work from home, eg home massage.

mplace
27-01-2012, 10:09 AM
bro,

good massage skill(no piano), and reasonable price will attract more clients.
location wise does not matter as even if for some who have no transport, at least if that place got bus can reach better also.

stevenash
27-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Bro time,if i have the money i will open a thai pub,now many youngster and executives cheong there and spend a lot on flower and drinks. Furthermore no need to scare of av.imo.

kiasuking
27-01-2012, 11:02 AM
1. Friendly
2. Sexy gal
3. Good pricing
4. Good massage
5. Can autoroam
6. HJ/JG optional

Maybe can try western part. Many people working but little place for release. :cool:

power69
28-01-2012, 06:37 PM
do back up with foot reflexologist.
Some shop doing very well, just rely
on reflexology.
Some more no people come kachio...

Do check with licence unit first,
some area consider black area,
no more licence to issue.

power69
28-01-2012, 06:43 PM
dont throw all the money at one go,