View Full Version : CNB top gun and SCDF top CD off kenna arrested

Pages : 1 [2]

tomcat007
14-06-2012, 03:44 PM
whether Ng gets charged is none of your fucking business, if you want to know the truth go and blow job him and tell us the outcome yah. :D

Do it yourself since you're so obsessed with giving blow job. And invite your wife, mother, sister, grandmother and your daughter to join in as well.

Wait... They may well be doing it already. Remember to taste for semen when you next kiss your wife. Maybe that's my cum your slurping...

stone08
14-06-2012, 04:19 PM
This case is quite simple.
Sexual liaisons wif the females involved does not equate to closed contracts.
All the defense has to argue is that no doubt they had contracts, they cannot prove that this sexual acts were carried out as a result of their business dealings.
The best witness will be the one who had affairs with him but no biz association what so ever.

Yep, seems that mr gay is working on the angle that there is no link to corruption dispite receiving blowjobs..

stone08
14-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Of cos she got to say she has done nothing wrong (except have affair la) cos Mr Ng going to fight the case. Cant be she admit that she did wrong n say that she got all the contracts n commission from sucking Mr Ng's cock! N pls la, where got just suck cock only? Confirm fuck till luan wan lor...

LOL, ya man , sure fuck till knees wobble...

naan1974
14-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Yep, seems that mr gay is working on the angle that there is no link to corruption dispite receiving blowjobs..

Seems like it too, thus the only way for them to prove that they are not corrupted
and the cock sucking thingy has nothing to do with biz and contract is for her to
admit she's sincerely love to suck ng's cock and even now today without any monetry benefits she's still craving to suck his cock.

pyscho77
14-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Can't help but contribute my 2 cents worth...

If Ng is committed to exonerate himself by saying bfj of all kind are his "thing" and unfortunately every woman he meets other than his wife, he has a weak spot fantasizing on their mouths to engulf his cock with / jizz on their mouths / cim etc...

He might put up a credible defence as good as being a alcohol addict; in this case, fellatio addict, fellatio-maniac (as in nymphomania), or new term to cim... Cimm (cum in mouth maniac)...

Hope Ng is reading this to give him inspiration on a credible defence...

Scorp888
14-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Ng's lawyer is probly going to to ask for evidence that the blowjobs influence the award of tenders to the vendor. Govt tenders usually have tender comittee made up of various officers from the organisation. If prosecution going to have a fool proof case, they must call witnesses who swear that Ng interfered with their decisions. If prosecution wanna claim that Ng pass confidential to to Cecilia, they must have proof, that means Cecilia must admit to it. Otherwise, it's all speculation, presumption and assumption.

The same goes for Peter Lim, but his case involve 3 women. If any one of them decide to co-operate with prosecution, then he will kena liao.

Ng and Peter Lim must put aside at least $200K each to fight their case.

Wah seh, Cecilia Sue look not bad leh. Can imagine her fellatio me. She should change her name from Cecilia to Felicia/Felacio.

The Milk Man
14-06-2012, 09:33 PM

Will still kenna under the Police Force Act....... conduct unbecoming of an officer. SAF Act got DB as punishment...... PFA can sent to detention onot? :confused:

AC_Milan
15-06-2012, 07:11 AM
Just because your mother is an old prostitute (yup, I said is cause with a idiot son like you, she may very well have to continue selling her cheebye), don't assume everyone has the same unfortunate mother as yours. Your time will be better spent finding out who is your father. Hmm... Forget it though... Given the scores of dicks that have visited your morher'a cheebye, it will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

that is why i'm the only one that can satisfy your old prostitute mother's horny urge, without letting your mother to suck my dick, she won't be contented in life, keep bugging me all day long even your wife and your sisters and your generations were peeping anxiuosly when your mum sucks me hard :D

your wife begs me to fuck her ass hard, issit you can't satisfy her, you are limp issit :rolleyes:

talking about father, you should go for DNA test and check out who is fucker who fucks your mother loose smelly pussy and ditch her :D

AC_Milan
15-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Do it yourself since you're so obsessed with giving blow job. And invite your wife, mother, sister, grandmother and your daughter to join in as well.

Wait... They may well be doing it already. Remember to taste for semen when you next kiss your wife. Maybe that's my cum your slurping...

if you still cannot afford to pay your data plan, why not ask your mother, wife, sister, daughter and your granny to sell their undies here, you sure can raise enuff money to pay your plan by then PROVIDED if there are demand for prostitues' undies like your mother, sis, wife, daughter, garnny and in-laws ;)

let me know if you need help in advertising :rolleyes:

kt88_2
15-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Although there are a few officers to decide but eventually those with less influential authority will agree with the person with authority to accept whatever tender the person decides on, or should I say receiving sexual favors in return ,while the rest don get will still agree in awarding the contracts being decided by one person.Nowadays , garment Jialat , high pay no corruption, hmmm I doubt

weaver
16-06-2012, 02:08 AM
High Pay of course not corruption. the civil servants are well fed.
But the problem is they are not pay in sex. So the gov should set up national brothel. And every month pay the civil servant $$$ and SEX.

The least gov can do is to give discount to civil servant. Then there will be no princple call chicken, dir cock kena sucked and commissioner kena fuck/fucked in carpark.

We will free of corruption.

kt88_2
16-06-2012, 05:23 AM
Hmm , that's maybe the solution:D

striker42
16-06-2012, 08:01 AM
am curious, been trying to goggle to see if I can get pictures or photo of those women involved, so far only that lady from Oracles has been shown, any one like to help...... thanks

2centsworth
16-06-2012, 08:04 AM
so far only that lady from Oracles has been shown, any one like to help...... thanks

Cecilia Sue's and Esther Goh's photos are out. Both photos are shown on channel 5's news.

Happy555
19-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Cant believe pics of the other 2 milf so difficult to dig out.

AC_Milan
25-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Although there are a few officers to decide but eventually those with less influential authority will agree with the person with authority to accept whatever tender the person decides on, or should I say receiving sexual favors in return ,while the rest don get will still agree in awarding the contracts being decided by one person.Nowadays , garment Jialat , high pay no corruption, hmmm I doubt

High Pay of course not corruption. the civil servants are well fed.
But the problem is they are not pay in sex. So the gov should set up national brothel. And every month pay the civil servant $$$ and SEX.

The least gov can do is to give discount to civil servant. Then there will be no princple call chicken, dir cock kena sucked and commissioner kena fuck/fucked in carpark.

We will free of corruption.

Picking nitty gritty issues making a mountain out from a molehill and continuously criticizing PAP on every got damn issues whether related or unrelated to them is not going to win you votes.

Pls don't expect the govt to put a surveillance camera above their employee's head and monitor them 24/7. It's an unfortunate incident happened at the wrong place at the wrong time. Afterall they're just an employee, no guarantee that they'll not make mistakes in life.

No government is perfect, no system is flawless in this world ! The most crucial thing for a country is zero to low corruption rate from government officials.

Foreign investors look at the overall performance of a country and not nitty gritty issues.

kt88 and weaver, pls name me a country free from corruption, mistakes and problem, lets share for the benefit of singapore :rolleyes:

katak
27-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Ex-CNB chief Ng Boon Gay returns to court

AsiaOne
Tuesday, Jun 26, 2012

SINGAPORE - Former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay returned to court Tuesday after being charged with corruption two weeks ago.

The 46-year-old Ng had allegedly received sexual gratification from Ms Cecilia Sue Siew Nang in return for "furthering the business interests" of the companies she was working for.

Ms Sue was an employee of IT vendors Oracle Corporation Singapore and Hitachi Data Systems between June and December last year.

The Straits Times said Ng's lawyer, Tan Chee Meng of Wong Partnership, told the court his client will not enter a plea as the particulars of the case were not yet available.

He had told the court in the first session that charges against Ng did not clarify how he had helped "further the business interests" of the companies.

Ng is the second public servant to be charged after former Singapore Civil Defence Force commissioner Peter Lim Sin Pang, who allegedly received sexual favours from three women in a separate sex-for-contract case.

Too early for ex-CNB chief to claim trial

By Tong Jia Han
my paper
Wednesday, Jun 27, 2012

It is too premature for former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) director Ng Boon Gay to decide if he will claim trial against the corruption charges he faces, his lawyers said in court yesterday.

This is because the particulars of the case were not yet available.

On June 12, Ng's lawyers said that he would claim trial against his charges.

Ng was charged with four counts of corruption where he is said to have obtained sexual gratification from a woman.

His lawyers and the prosecution will discuss details of the case again in three weeks' time in a pre-trial conference.