PDA

View Full Version : After Effect of licking pussy and kissing

Austere
24-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Ok so, after licking some pussy and kissing..... unprotectedly .....

3 to 4 days later.....

1. Area below mouth (above the chin a little) turn red, itchy and have burning sensation when i wash it.

2. It slowly spread abit and stopped, it was red, itchy and tingling. Slowly the irritated area turn from red (like rash) to dark red.....

3. The skin, begin to scale, in bits and pieces , very small bits but almost everywhere around the irritated area.....

4.I did not notice any blisters... or sores... or crust or pus.

5. The whole area, felt so tight, when i open my mouth big (yawn, or eat) It seems like the skin will crack and i can see small cuts in the area due to opening mouth too big which stretch the infected area.

6. I went to GP , coz this few days CNY ma, dont wan go DSC.... and no mood, due to CNY... .dont wan get bad news -.-. GP give me cream i put liao, skin stop breaking,

7. Now healing up liao, its goin to go off skin, the area, the dark red slowly fading. Skin still scale, but it does not hurt or itch much anymore.

Note: the same thing happen to my groin area, but it didnt have much burning sensation, no pus, crust, ulcers . But my groin area heal very fast.... like 3 -4 days...

Anyone familar with the following symptoms ??? (I read the herpes thread liao, but I dont know herpes anot...... similar yet different.... i will see a doctor if it comes again.) I will go get my self diagnose in 3 months and hold back my sexual activities.

Any bro experience the same ???? Those who have experience this or know this, please help, wanna pm me also can :D

billgates
24-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I guess no more pussy-licking in the year of the Dragon? :rolleyes:

jurongguy1981
24-01-2012, 09:17 PM
very likely is herpes... the symptoms you are experiencing around the area of your mouth is most likely cold sores, which is caused by herpes virus...

the groin area appears to be similar, so i guess it is most likely herpes man...

wow bro, you really got to be careful man... herpes is not something that can be cured. However, it can be controlled with cream, etc.

please go see a doc and when your skin are flaking, please refrain from sexual activities. this will protect others from the virus, as the infectious period is usually very high during occurrence of the sores and when it is healing up.

take care.

arsenal_84
24-01-2012, 10:51 PM
even though i didn't try many 69 but nowadays i seldom paint the pussy anymore.

Austere
25-01-2012, 12:14 AM
very likely is herpes... the symptoms you are experiencing around the area of your mouth is most likely cold sores, which is caused by herpes virus...

the groin area appears to be similar, so i guess it is most likely herpes man...

wow bro, you really got to be careful man... herpes is not something that can be cured. However, it can be controlled with cream, etc.

please go see a doc and when your skin are flaking, please refrain from sexual activities. this will protect others from the virus, as the infectious period is usually very high during occurrence of the sores and when it is healing up.

take care.

But i nv notice any sores , blisters leh under my mouth or at my groin area...... anyway, yea, i will refrain from sexual activities till i am checked fully for all STDs.

RealEstateGuy
25-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Ok so, after licking some pussy and kissing..... unprotectedly .....

3 to 4 days later.....

1. Area below mouth (above the chin a little) turn red, itchy and have burning sensation when i wash it.

2. It slowly spread abit and stopped, it was red, itchy and tingling. Slowly the irritated area turn from red (like rash) to dark red.....

3. The skin, begin to scale, in bits and pieces , very small bits but almost everywhere around the irritated area.....

4.I did not notice any blisters... or sores... or crust or pus.

5. The whole area, felt so tight, when i open my mouth big (yawn, or eat) It seems like the skin will crack and i can see small cuts in the area due to opening mouth too big which stretch the infected area.

6. I went to GP , coz this few days CNY ma, dont wan go DSC.... and no mood, due to CNY... .dont wan get bad news -.-. GP give me cream i put liao, skin stop breaking,

7. Now healing up liao, its goin to go off skin, the area, the dark red slowly fading. Skin still scale, but it does not hurt or itch much anymore.

Note: the same thing happen to my groin area, but it didnt have much burning sensation, no pus, crust, ulcers . But my groin area heal very fast.... like 3 -4 days...

Anyone familar with the following symptoms ??? (I read the herpes thread liao, but I dont know herpes anot...... similar yet different.... i will see a doctor if it comes again.) I will go get my self diagnose in 3 months and hold back my sexual activities.

Any bro experience the same ???? Those who have experience this or know this, please help, wanna pm me also can :D

Braddah, the gal was pre-paid or ONS from bar? Braddah, sounds like Herpes 1 or 2 but if the Doc gave you cream why you didn't ask him or her what thier opinion? Eating pussy can be like eating soomeone elses semen if you are not careful. Could have been shot in just 30 mins ago then another guys meal. That kind of activity should be limited to GFs and wives not random women. Anyway Braddah you be careful. Hope everything will be OK. Keep us posted.

Austere
25-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Braddah, the gal was pre-paid or ONS from bar? Braddah, sounds like Herpes 1 or 2 but if the Doc gave you cream why you didn't ask him or her what thier opinion? Eating pussy can be like eating soomeone elses semen if you are not careful. Could have been shot in just 30 mins ago then another guys meal. That kind of activity should be limited to GFs and wives not random women. Anyway Braddah you be careful. Hope everything will be OK. Keep us posted.

Thanks bro, i can only hope for the best ba.....The doctor was a GP la, i nv tell him i had sexual activities. He look at the infected area, and say, could be contact dermatitis. Bare in mind, there were no sores, blisters or crust, that could be seen.

Anyway bro, u mention a good point, "doc gave you cream". and so i search on the cream which did help me heal up alot in 3 days.... Mometasone Furoate.

RealEstateGuy
25-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks bro, i can only hope for the best ba.....The doctor was a GP la, i nv tell him i had sexual activities. He look at the infected area, and say, could be contact dermatitis. Bare in mind, there were no sores, blisters or crust, that could be seen.

Anyway bro, u mention a good point, "doc gave you cream". and so i search on the cream which did help me heal up alot in 3 days.... Mometasone Furoate.

Braddah, you need to go back to the doc and tell him what happened. Its for your own good braddah. Braddah, the doc and you have confidentiality so no worry braddah.

newly
25-01-2012, 12:54 PM
herpes on the mouth or so call "cold sores' leads to the development of small, painful blisters. There is no cure but it can be control

It usually occurs when a person immure system is weak, it onset of flu, etc
First sympton would be an irrating tiggling feeling at the area, follow by small pimple like blisters.

For more information please refer
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001631/

Image of cold sore
http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=cold+sore+imagine&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=ywv&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&biw=1366&bih=608&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=qrSoNvs6U1Wr7M:&imgrefurl=http://arecoldsorescontagious.com/&docid=AP4K4NpcwzIScM&imgurl=http://www.home-remedies.br-pt.net/images/home-remedies-natural-cures-cold-sores.jpg&w=320&h=240&ei=y4ofT4jqGcLVrQed34GtDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=169&vpy=141&dur=1594&hovh=192&hovw=256&tx=168&ty=109&sig=101481887917352359550&page=1&tbnh=116&tbnw=154&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

TheEmpire
25-01-2012, 05:46 PM
I hope its nothing serious n u can make a full recovery.