PDA

View Full Version : What is the online lingerie biz owner reaction?

ang076
21-01-2012, 09:31 PM
I decided to browse lingerie online and come across black padded bra and string from East Europe which was sold in Singapore thru exclusive distributor who is online lingerie biz owner (she is Causasian). She used to own a shop selling premium lingerie from high class lingerie boutique chains in several Eastern Europe countries, namely, Poland, Romania, but she gave up shop due to high rental cost and she wanted to continue her biz , thus she ran online shop.

Last night, I emailed her saying

"I am a brothel keeper operating in Geylang. I wished to buy 5 bra and g-strings, panties for 5 of my gals under my wing. One black padded and g-string {name } and 2 blue demi cup bras and panties {name}, 1 white full cup and panties {name}, and 1 black front hook bras and panties {name}."

Actually, one padded black bra and g-string was clearly show in website, which specifically saying only black exist. As for other four, they dont exist in colour which I specify. I purposely say say only, but I was keen on one black set only.

What is her response? will tell you later. Happy voting.

ang076
22-01-2012, 08:26 AM
Thanks for reading and voting..

6 of you vote correctly..

One day later ,she responded to my emails, saying she had reserved one set for me, and ask me to consider the following recommendations picked by her.
All of them look very seductive, some resembled those used in AV shows.

My replies, I am taking one black set, the rest will KIV till new gals come under my wing. I am sending someone (which is actually myself) to pick up the items, meeting place:xxxxxx, time:xx:xx

Late night, she replied by agreeing to deal, will send someone to deliver things and collect payment.

I knew it was wrong to impose as brothel keeper in his fifties and then later as brothel keeper assistant as young as 21.

However, I am testing whether lingerie businesses owned by ladies are willing to accept deal by someone who make it obivious that he just used lingeries as the costume for sex play.

ColourBlindx2
22-01-2012, 09:52 PM
And what's the point??

Colourblind f

ang076
25-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Went to Orchard Road today. Sitting at the Starbuck cafe, and waiting for the somebody who delivered set to me.

She arrived..Wow! she is mid 30 blond with blue eyes, wearing OL suites..

She came to me, recognising me instantly by the shirt I wore.

She: hi!, are you ____?

Me: yes.

She: please to meet you.. (we shook hands)

She then handed me a purple bag. and write the receipt..

She: what is your company name?

I Wrote in Chinese:

Tao Hua Ji Yuan ( Flowery Gardens Brothel) and sign my signature.

She then presented me a booklet of pictures of lingeries..told me to visit the online store again. I paid her $125

and she left...

open_leg
27-01-2012, 02:26 AM
So what is the online store website?mind to share?

CoverGirl
27-01-2012, 12:39 PM
ya what is the point ? a biz owner need biz mah ~ in fact i guess even a gun shop owner wont even ask if u purchasing a pistol to shoot someone anot :D

Mischievous
31-01-2012, 09:55 AM
interesting :D

jplover
31-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I supposed Business is Business so she doesn't really care if you're buying the lingerie just to frame them up at home or do whatsoever to them.