PDA

View Full Version : Dong Fxxxxx at Chinatown

bblover123
20-01-2012, 06:46 PM
I was at Chinatown n saw this HC. Did a search on the net but couldn't find any reports of it. So I decided to give it a try.
The ambience is quite nice. Attended by this PRC gal who looks like Vivian Lai.
Shortly, an ang moh came n suddenly the gals become excited n flirting with him. Think they r wishing for ang moh clients. The gal who served me is from Hubei n is very slim. Sexy waistline.

FR :
Name unknown ( she didn't want to say)
Age unknown ( I guess ard early 30s)
Massage was good actually, I love it whn she place her thigh ( abit cold becos of Aircon) between my legs, very shiok. Left 15 min she ask if I want to massage lilttle bro. Quoted $100! I said what?? She said discount to $50 n no roaming. She gave this comment" actually I'm not really hard up for extra $, everyday day also see so many dicks, don't want then forget it"
I said to her that she has got character leh. But I wanted to roam. Finally she said $80. I started to roam between her legs n she screamed " only top! U think I'm ji from geylang?"
I said then forget it... I was thinking not worth it to pay for her A- boobs and geylang standard is definitely higher.
When I paid her, she said " can give $10 since I'm so sincere to HJ u".
Damage: 35 for 45min HJ 50
Return? Never. Saw another gal , cmi.

Her HJ is quite sensuous.

wahlau_7
20-01-2012, 10:21 PM
I was at Chinatown n saw this HC. Did a search on the net but couldn't find any reports of it. So I decided to give it a try.
The ambience is quite nice. Attended by this PRC gal who looks like Vivian Lai.
Shortly, an ang moh came n suddenly the gals become excited n flirting with him. Think they r wishing for ang moh clients. The gal who served me is from Hubei n is very slim. Sexy waistline.

FR :
Name unknown ( she didn't want to say)
Age unknown ( I guess ard early 30s)
Massage was good actually, I love it whn she place her thigh ( abit cold becos of Aircon) between my legs, very shiok. Left 15 min she ask if I want to massage lilttle bro. Quoted $100! I said what?? She said discount to $50 n no roaming. She gave this comment" actually I'm not really hard up for extra $, everyday day also see so many dicks, don't want then forget it"
I said to her that she has got character leh. But I wanted to roam. Finally she said $80. I started to roam between her legs n she screamed " only top! U think I'm ji from geylang?"
I said then forget it... I was thinking not worth it to pay for her A- boobs and geylang standard is definitely higher.
When I paid her, she said " can give $10 since I'm so sincere to HJ u".
Damage: 35 for 45min HJ 50
Return? Never. Saw another gal , cmi.
Her HJ is quite sensuous.

Bro, I thought you should have suan her back. Why asked for the $10 when she actually said that she is not really hard up for extra $.

Robert68
21-01-2012, 01:42 AM
bro, wat is the actual demage??? HJ 80 or 50?

daring70
22-01-2012, 10:29 AM
so what's the name of the vivan lai lookalike ? i have the hots for her ... :p

bblover123
22-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi bros,
No big deal lah. I just make it my 1st n last visit there. Wont make my day bad just becos of her inconsistent remarks.
Sorry I really dont know her name, she didnt want to say. Anyway just sharing my experience, Mayb u guys have different encounter.

johnleee
22-01-2012, 04:35 PM
did u see her

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/22075_308000461894_690961894_3984713_1142252_n.jpg

leejohnn is cunty/police/gaytiger/redbullman etc and is obviously trying to use my nick for his new clone, like he did in bluebilly/billyblue. This is his latest clone nick.

Ignore his posts - he puts up fake information or fake pictures, taken from the internet.

Please do not give him points or share contacts with this idiot. He is out to sabo joints and ruin the forum.

teng
22-01-2012, 04:42 PM
leejohnn is cunty/police/gaytiger/redbullman etc and is obviously trying to use my nick for his new clone, like he did in bluebilly/billyblue. This is his latest clone nick.

Ignore his posts - he puts up fake information or fake pictures, taken from the internet.

Please do not give him points or share contacts with this idiot. He is out to sabo joints and ruin the forum.

thank you. bro

TangBohuWorld
29-01-2012, 12:38 AM

lol ur information is good case

spidy
31-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Bro, Thanks for sharing, will avoid chinatown now. haha

Bro888
31-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks bro got the valuable information.
Definitely last visit if me.
U deserve beta!!

Huat ah!!