PDA

View Full Version : couple seeking couple.

haoj
20-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi,

I am a chinese 31 and she is a chinese.28
we looking for genuine cpls who are not pushy n who like to watch another couple sex n like to swap partner if u interest can fully swing.
we are real. no faker pls. MAX cpls 3 to 4 couple in the same room.
Intertested pls pm me with your detail get back to your asap.
Name
Email for exchanging pic.
HP no.

haoj
08-02-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi,

we looking for genuine cpls who are not pushy n who like to watch another couple sex n like to swap partner if u interest can fully swing.
Name
HP no.

CuriousCouple
08-02-2012, 11:31 AM
We're interested. PMed you.

Davidmelody
08-02-2012, 12:28 PM
We are interested too!:)

CouplesSwing
08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Have not asked my seņorita... But I'm interested since u people r interested too... Hah..

Seņor CouplesSwing (groupie of Curiouscouple and Davidmelody...)

CuriousCouple
08-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Groupies!! We have Groupies!! Lol

Well there's no better groupies to be had than this bunch.

Cheers!
Sir CuriousCouple

HammerHead07
08-02-2012, 06:48 PM
We are interested. Trying to PM u but your mailbox is full. PM me your email and i send you the required details.

zeetan
09-02-2012, 10:19 AM
hi i am 29.m and my partner is 31/f. we often engage in such swingers... hope to join urs... send me a pm if we suit u... i am 1.7, 80kg. She is 160 and 65kg. we both on chub side.. she got big melons...

Pilot8899
09-02-2012, 11:26 AM
David and CuriousCouple.. will join you guys this time!!

I am interetsed 2!!!! Rather we are interested 2!!!

haoj
10-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi, bro
tonight we arrange a swing any couple keen pls pm me.

Name
HP no.

haoj
12-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi, sbf bro, looking for last couple. Swinging will be at this week should be on tue on wed Pls pm me. Last call. If u keen pm sent me all your detail. Two couple include us have cfm waiting for the last one.

amateuradventure
19-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi there..
I'm 29/m/Eurasian Anglo Indian, 175cms/74kgs, Well built and fit..
my patner is 25/f/Sporean Chinese, 160cms/49kgs. Smooth, Beautiful and pretty..
We are looking for a soft swing with like minded couples.. Its our first time.
We are 100% real and no fake.. Only couples..NO single guys pls..
Please hit bck and lets get going=)

str8up
20-03-2012, 09:43 PM
bro

its me, straightup. finally back with current nick.

had a great time yesterday. catch up again and please let sincity2005 and the other couple know its me.

oh help me let mrtransform know its me also.

cheers

undertable
22-03-2012, 04:47 AM
bro

its me, straightup. finally back with current nick.

had a great time yesterday. catch up again and please let sincity2005 and the other couple know its me.

oh help me let mrtransform know its me also.

cheers

Welcome back To the community^^ Yoni masssage training .

haoj
22-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Wlc wlc. It gd to have u back. Will
Be waiting to meet up with u all soon.

redblood
22-03-2012, 09:56 AM
hi Redbloods here....Ren n Rae...count us in...we hav swung wif mostbcpls.who posted here.....

dzack33
22-03-2012, 11:03 AM
hi there...

we woud like to try swinging but still a virgin... anyone who is patience enough to guide u.... :(

thanks.

MlYCpL78
22-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Do count is in as well...

Emailed u aldy....

Lady mlycpl78

haoj
22-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Yo, will be waiting for the bro to host cos we have just finish a small party this week. Think will not be so soon. But if anyone keen to let me host again. just pm me. I will try to check with bro straightup to see are they free. I do my best.

str8up
22-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Bro haoj

Cannot la. I old man Liao. Swing too much and now I sick Liao. Whahahah tongue was over used tat nite and now abit swollen!

Bro under table

Wahhhhhhhhh hot hot hot pics of Luna man! Must have the honor to meet up wif u guys, can? Oh or we stress mrtransform on the yoni training then we get to meet oso.

Bro dash

Sorry to have stressed u out man but again, bloody good stamina. Make me feel OLD! Whahaha

Till the next party! Must inform us!

undertable
23-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Bro under table

Wahhhhhhhhh hot hot hot pics of Luna man! Must have the honor to meet up wif u guys, can? Oh or we stress mrtransform on the yoni training then we get to meet oso.

Yup bro u will, For u we definitely will meet up.. Oh ya i wanted to ask transform in regards to our little training session...

MrTransform69
23-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Bro haoj

Cannot la. I old man Liao. Swing too much and now I sick Liao. Whahahah tongue was over used tat nite and now abit swollen!

Bro under table

Bro dash

Sorry to have stressed u out man but again, bloody good stamina. Make me feel OLD! Whahaha

Till the next party! Must inform us!

Bro, wow need to stress me? Am feeling the pressure now.

Yup bro u will, For u we definitely will meet up.. Oh ya i wanted to ask transform in regards to our little training session...

We are ok to meetup. Just no Tues and Fri. Reserve for inlaws. Other days just let us know in advance, will make prior nanny arrangement.

undertable
23-03-2012, 04:13 PM
We are ok to meetup. Just no Tues and Fri. Reserve for inlaws. Other days just let us know in advance, will make prior nanny arrangement.

U gotta tell me this 1st bro, Have u completed your yoni training? ^^

MrTransform69
23-03-2012, 04:48 PM
U gotta tell me this 1st bro, Have u completed your yoni training? ^^

Completed 1st day of the course. 2nd day is postpone to 31 Mar.
Certification is on 31 March. Machiam like going for exam. My master will be standing beside me for full 90mins, watching me doing the swedish + yoni massage for my Mrs.

Just to clarify yoni Massage is not focus everything on yoni. Needs to relax
the lady with at least 30 mins of sensual body massage. (In this case, swedish massage). This would heighten the feelings of the lady when perform the yoni massage. Just like painting, we don't attack the clit immediately. :p

Yes and no. I got the basic techniques, there are a few more techniques yet to master which would be in the 2nd day of the course.

undertable
23-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Completed 1st day of the course. 2nd day is postpone to 31 Mar.
Certification is on 31 March. Machiam like going for exam. My master will be standing beside me for full 90mins, watching me doing the swedish + yoni massage for my Mrs.

Just to clarify yoni Massage is not focus everything on yoni. Needs to relax
the lady with at least 30 mins of sensual body massage. (In this case, swedish massage). This would heighten the feelings of the lady when perform the yoni massage. Just like painting, we don't attack the clit immediately. :p

Yes and no. I got the basic techniques, there are a few more techniqes yet to master which would be in the 2nd day of the course.
I am gonna be your 2nd apprentice ^^ Find a day for coffee bro, Maybe abit later next week due to work.

MrTransform69
24-03-2012, 04:56 PM
I am gonna be your 2nd apprentice ^^ Find a day for coffee bro, Maybe abit later next week due to work.

Don't say that, we're just exchanging tips. :D

Sure thing bro. You have my number right?

haoj
24-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Dear couple, I really glad to meet those couple who respect each other. A big thanks to u all. Hope to meet more couple who are nice n respect each other. Hope I will never meet those people who will do silly thing to hurt each other.

haoj
24-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Any couple or new couple keen to join just let us know.

I may not be the best but I do my very best. We Respect each other and the most important thing is your Missy is a 100% thing cos I don't wish u dont respect my Missy too. We don't push and we don't talk bad on each other. Unless u do a really stupid thing to hurt us. Don't worry if u all are soft swinger. Just meet up with us n u can just be there to see the Fun. I understand some bro pm me that their Missy may freak out if too many couple around. I may need to stress out again. It does not mean that you and your Missy come and it mean that she have to be touch cos the ladies make the call! Swinger are not about just sex is the people that keep is going and making it so lively I believe bro straightup,undertable,hammerhead we all have been respecting each other and lastly to all the nice couple we have yet to meet. If any couple wish to join us for a small party just pm me or any bro I have written here.

Happy time.

undertable
25-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Dear couple, I really glad to meet those couple who respect each other. A big thanks to u all. Hope to meet more couple who are nice n respect each other. Hope I will never meet those people who will do silly thing to hurt each other.

Oh there was a party going on hur^^

I may not be the best but I do my very best. We Respect each other and the most important thing is your Missy is a 100% thing cos I don't wish u dont respect my Missy too. We don't push and we don't talk bad on each other. Unless u do a really stupid thing to hurt us. Don't worry if u all are soft swinger. Just meet up with us n u can just be there to see the Fun. I understand some bro pm me that their Missy may freak out if too many couple around. I may need to stress out again. It does not mean that you and your Missy come and it mean that she have to be touch cos the ladies make the call! Swinger are not about just sex is the people that keep is going and making it so lively I believe bro straightup,undertable,hammerhead we all have been respecting each other and lastly to all the nice couple we have yet to meet. If any couple wish to join us for a small party just pm me or any bro I have written here.

Happy time.

Undertable shows our support^^

HammerHead07
25-03-2012, 10:30 AM

Happy time.

Bro,
Thanxs for your kinds words.. Hope to catch up with you and ur missy soon and you have our supports as long we can make it to your party.

Give me a ring ya !!

haoj
25-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Bro, undertable and hammerhead. How about first week of April? Let me know both you and your Missy timing I try to host again. So bigger party lol. Must not let straightup miss the event also lolz.

undertable
25-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Bro, undertable and hammerhead. How about first week of April? Let me know both you and your Missy timing I try to host again. So bigger party lol. Must not let straightup miss the event also lolz.

If on weekdays we are fine on evening, weekend no restrictions. Str8up die die have to there, I gonna show Liz who are they^^:p

Hammerhead we are very looking forward to see ya guys.

ColourBlindx2
25-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Colourblinds lei??????????

Colourblind

HammerHead07
25-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Bro Haoj:
We are fine with 1st week of April but weekends will be the best choice.. Weekdays cant promise due to works..

Bro Undertable,
Cant wait to catch you guys too..

str8up
25-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Guys

1st week April should be ok lah. Weekdays for us cos weekends difficult now tat my 2 boys are under me and nana mum must be taken care of.

I think haoj knows my timings best so if we can fit into the schedule, we will make all effort to be there.

Hey but I m not the main cast so carry on the party without me but we will be thinking how wild it will be lah! Wahahahah

I think haoj is the best organizer, under table seems superb full of ideas and if sincity2005 is around, you all know who the main actor is Liao lor. Wahahhaha

Bro haoj

I leave it to you k, u know us best!

Cheers all

undertable
26-03-2012, 03:12 AM

Bro Undertable,
Cant wait to catch you guys too..

So are we:)

Guys

1st week April should be ok lah. Weekdays for us cos weekends difficult now tat my 2 boys are under me and nana mum must be taken care of.

I think haoj knows my timings best so if we can fit into the schedule, we will make all effort to be there.

Hey but I m not the main cast so carry on the party without me but we will be thinking how wild it will be lah! Wahahahah

I think haoj is the best organizer, under table seems superb full of ideas and if sincity2005 is around, you all know who the main actor is Liao lor. Wahahhaha

Bro haoj

I leave it to you k, u know us best!

Cheers all

We understand your situation. its okie^^

haoj
26-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Bro, Ok la i will try to fit in weekday and try to fit in everyone timing.
Anyone want come just pm me.

str8up
26-03-2012, 09:34 PM
We join, if timing is ok!

Heheheh just recover from fever and I already lining up for the next party.

I think my brains fried Liao!

sincity2005
26-03-2012, 10:17 PM
heard my name just now. :p

big kudos again to haoj for organizing....i think a lot of us misses Miss haoj...right? ;)

str8up....great to see u r well... n all ready for the 'battlefield' ;)

undertable...which surprise will u be bringing? both are just equally as tempting :)

Ryanguy
26-03-2012, 10:42 PM
HI, i am Ryan.

I am 32 and my partner is 26.
Wanna meet up for couple sex?

Update me

undertable
27-03-2012, 02:27 AM
heard my name just now. :p

big kudos again to haoj for organizing....i think a lot of us misses Miss haoj...right? ;)

str8up....great to see u r well... n all ready for the 'battlefield' ;)

undertable...which surprise will u be bringing? both are just equally as tempting :)

Liz ^_^ that little princess wants to see all of you... Show her who is Sincity2005 bro!!

sincity2005
27-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Liz ^_^ that little princess wants to see all of you... Show her who is Sincity2005 bro!!

Yes Sir, my lord. Her wish is my command....or rather her command is actually my wish came true. i wish just as badly to see Princess Liz too.. ;)

undertable
27-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Yes Sir, my lord. Her wish is my command....or rather her command is actually my wish came true. i wish just as badly to see Princess Liz too.. ;)

*blushing*
Feel so honoured! Hehe I'm so looking forward to see everyone ESP u! Heez

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

haoj
27-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Bro, str8up ya my brain also fried liao. u line up for undertable party ar.

Bro, undertable must come for sure... cos the more the merry

Bro, sincity, u try not stress out le...... wait Mr mac will bring a prize for u and u must break the Sg record of 18 time lolz.

HI,Bro Ryan.

yes u can come pm me and Update me your detail i get back to you asap.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE COMING TO MY PARTY!!! lol

Bro, str8up, undertable ,hammerhead ,..... this time how many couple you all think max we can have? i really not sure do let me know cos then i will know what are all your comfortable level that.

undertable
27-03-2012, 02:15 PM

Bro, sincity, u try not stress out le...... wait Mr mac will bring a prize for u and u must break the Sg record of 18 time lolz.

HI,Bro Ryan.

yes u can come pm me and Update me your detail i get back to you asap.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE COMING TO MY PARTY!!! lol

Bro, str8up, undertable ,hammerhead ,..... this time how many couple you all think max we can have? i really not sure do let me know cos then i will know what are all your comfortable level that.

We can really tolerate alot couples de.. Give us 20 and we still on =) Making friends mah..

One thing we gotta get big sound system to drown the noises/moanings!

undertable
27-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh Hijacking your thread a little bro,

Any couple into meeting up in a 5 star hotel this coming saturday?

It will be a afternoon session from 230pm to 7pm.

MrTransform69
27-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Oh Hijacking your thread a little bro,

Any couple into meeting up in a 5 star hotel this coming saturday?

It will be a afternoon session from 230pm to 7pm.

Oh gosh, I be having my 2nd yoni massage course this Saturday too. :(

ColourBlindx2
27-03-2012, 10:16 PM
We can really tolerate alot couples de.. Give us 20 and we still on =) Making friends mah..

One thing we gotta get big sound system to drown the noises/moanings!

Just gag the girls with cocks laaaaaaaaaa

Colourblind f

str8up
27-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Bro haoj

Hard question to answer leh. How many couples.........ermmmmm

You see huh, for us normal guys actually 2 couples max cos we maybe, really maybe can cum twice.

If sincity2005 is around, then we need 18 couples! Whahahahahah or actually 18 females lah cos none of us gay.

But seriously 20, will be damn " fucking" luan lor.

So my answer to your question........I got 2 hands, 1 mouth, 1 dick......4? I think I can handle 4 women at 1 time lah. Whahahahaha

Sorry lah bro, dunnoe how to answer really but if we are going back to the chalet, I think it can hold max 5 - 8 couples bah

sincity2005
27-03-2012, 10:56 PM
*blushing*
Feel so honoured! Hehe I'm so looking forward to see everyone ESP u! Heez

Mrs Undertable (Lizzy)

wow..... i feel humbled n happy to get mentioned by Mrs Undertable (Lizzy).

The honor is certainly mine.... to get to meet someone who has already had such a huge fan club....as our jaws all dropped to the floor, when we saw your incredible body!!

Unforgettable n mesmerizing. Very gracious of Mr Undertable to showcase your curves to us. A thousand thank-you here n i will thank you two personally too. :D

sincity2005
27-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Bro haoj

You see huh, for us normal guys actually 2 couples max cos we maybe, really maybe can cum twice.

If sincity2005 is around, then we need 18 couples! Whahahahahah or actually 18 females lah cos none of us gay.

So my answer to your question........I got 2 hands, 1 mouth, 1 dick......4? I think I can handle 4 women at 1 time lah. Whahahahaha

Sorry lah bro, dunnoe how to answer really but if we are going back to the chalet, I think it can hold max 5 - 8 couples bah

bro str8up.... i no superman here..... 18 times is certainly gonna kill me n give me permanent damage....haha.....i still want to enjoy life here.. :p better just to stick to my 5 to 8 times... i am happy olreadi.. :p

agree with u on around 3 to 6 couples will be most ideal. Anything more will be very hard to control n to ensure the couples are all comfortable with one another

str8up
27-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Bro sincity2005

Paisan, I sometimes get carried away when I see something phenomenal. I hope I never stress u hor. Wahahahha but agreed u should stick to your normal 5-8 times. (sweat)

Bro haoj

By the way, when your party huh? The one in may?

sincity2005
27-03-2012, 11:39 PM

can i break it up this 18 times into 3 consecutive days? :p it is more manageable this way :D lol..

undertable
28-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Just gag the girls with cocks laaaaaaaaaa

Colourblind f

Lols sweetie be there for me please ^^ *kidding*

I am damn concern will they chew my manhood when they got too high..
Bro haoj

wow..... i feel humbled n happy to get mentioned by Mrs Undertable (Lizzy).

The honor is certainly mine.... to get to meet someone who has already had such a huge fan club....as our jaws all dropped to the floor, when we saw your incredible body!!

Unforgettable n mesmerizing. Very gracious of Mr Undertable to showcase your curves to us. A thousand thank-you here n i will thank you two personally too. :D

Bro sincity2005

Paisan, I sometimes get carried away when I see something phenomenal. I hope I never stress u hor. Wahahahha but agreed u should stick to your normal 5-8 times. (sweat)

Bro haoj

I wasnt really serious in the 20 couples ^^ Need a Few more "Sincity2005"s to contain the situation lolx..

can i break it up this 18 times into 3 consecutive days? :p it is more manageable this way :D lol..

Haha terms and conditions apply bro, 18 consecutive in a day = Nobel Award while breaking it down to several days only get a amusement park ticket for consolation.

Honestly 5 times a session is already insane le, Dont further on drop my jaw:eek:

haoj
28-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Bro,
str8up will be in april first week ba, if u want on May we can arrange again haha i scare your brain fried again lolz. Your timing is weekday start from 2pm one lo. This time will get a family Room in a 5 star hotel. I agree with u and bro,sincity2005 i think 5 to 7 couple will be max too many will be really blur lo. Can i said that we have cfm bro, undertable, hammerhead, str8up, The main STAR Sincity2005 i no need said cos all wlc you la. So left 3 or 4 more couple slot. ANY ONE KEEN Pls Pm me any couple.
If any one still not sure of the rule can ask any bro i mention here.
1. about what to do when u arrive on the day.
2. For myself is i don't expect anything when i go for any event.

By the way if any couple not ok with all of us, before any anything started. you all can just leave no worries.

undertable
28-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Bro,
str8up will be in april first week ba, if u want on May we can arrange again haha i scare your brain fried again lolz. Your timing is weekday start from 2pm one lo. This time will get a family Room in a 5 star hotel. I agree with u and bro,sincity2005 i think 5 to 7 couple will be max too many will be really blur lo. Can i said that we have cfm bro, undertable, hammerhead, str8up, The main STAR Sincity2005 i no need said cos all wlc you la. So left 3 or 4 more couple slot. ANY ONE KEEN Pls Pm me any couple.

By the way if any couple not ok with all of us, before any anything started. you all can just leave no worries.

Undertable confirm.

andyb1
28-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Andy and Poh can attend. PM me the details. You've got my email and phone numbers ;)
Andy.

undertable
28-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Andy and Poh can attend. PM me the details. You've got my email and phone numbers ;)
Andy.

Oh guys this Bro Andy is a Charming guy, On the appearance he looks gentle and sensitive towards his spouse and very polite without being bored. Definitely a good couple to add on to the community.

sincity2005
28-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Bro sincity2005

Bro haoj

Bro,

[B][COLOR="Navy"]
Haha terms and conditions apply bro, 18 consecutive in a day = Nobel Award while breaking it down to several days only get a amusement park ticket for consolation.

Honestly 5 times a session is already insane le, Dont further on drop my jaw:eek:

just knock off from work n saw your replies... i feel extremely honored....but seriously, i really am not worthy enough.... What is more worthy is our friendship n the great understandings n camaraderie that we shared. :)

because...i feel i can cum many times....it is all because of your sexy hot partners that you have n they really make you all feel proud to be their bfs

Even now...when i am typing right now, it is still such a big turn on, thinking of Miss HaoJ, Miss str8up & Miss Undertable. If not....i also cant up so many times :p

look fwd to the gathering! :)

a warm welcome to Bro Andy n Poh

str8up
28-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Welcome welcome bro Andy and poh! Hope to meet up with you guys soon.

We should be alright but do let us know in advance so that we can schedule for child care and elderly care during that day.

Again, the stars of the show are all of you so, if we don't make it, I still know all of you will have fun! So party hard at the start then sit back and watch sincity2005 ok! Whahahhaha

Cheers and hope we can all meet up k!

ColourBlindx2
28-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh guys this Bro Andy is a Charming guy, On the appearance he looks gentle and sensitive towards his spouse and very polite without being bored. Definitely a good couple to add on to the community.

Polite.......... Did you see Andy's hands feeling my ass while Poh leaned on him and openly spooned him in front of the men????

Not so polite, but i like!

Undertable confirm.

Colourblinds confirm.

Colourblind f

undertable
29-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Polite.......... Did you see Andy's hands feeling my ass while Poh leaned on him and openly spooned him in front of the men????

Not so polite, but i like!

Colourblinds confirm.

Colourblind f

No i didnt but while i was putting my hand on Lunas's bum i felt another hand sneaking away ^^was it u or A_ _ Y?:rolleyes:

One more thing sweetie, Y dint u tell us u like to be felt on the ass, Luna and me could have grope u ^^

Our SYT:p

ColourBlindx2
29-03-2012, 04:21 PM
No i didnt but while i was putting my hand on Lunas's bum i felt another hand sneaking away ^^was it u or A_ _ Y?:rolleyes:

One more thing sweetie, Y dint u tell us u like to be felt on the ass, Luna and me could have grope u ^^

Our SYT:p

Mr Undertable,

CBf's ass is big enough to have MANY hands to grope. so dun worry la.... enough space to go around.

Also no need to ask la.... you already saw her naked (and have the pictures to prove it) so rubba-rubba her butt in public is NOT A PROBLEM. Anyway Luna reorganise her seating arrangement to allow me to see up her pantyless skirt (and she parted her legs to gimme full viewing access ---kekekekeke)

From now on i give YOU AND LUNA full permission to grope.

But Luna have to bend her knees a bit la.... their height difference maybe a bit hard for her to reach the butt.

Colourblind M

undertable
29-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Mr Undertable,

CBf's ass is big enough to have MANY hands to grope. so dun worry la.... enough space to go around.

Also no need to ask la.... you already saw her naked (and have the pictures to prove it) so rubba-rubba her butt in public is NOT A PROBLEM. Anyway Luna reorganise her seating arrangement to allow me to see up her pantyless skirt (and she parted her legs to gimme full viewing access ---kekekekeke)

From now on i give YOU AND LUNA full permission to grope.

But Luna have to bend her knees a bit la.... their height difference maybe a bit hard for her to reach the butt.

Colourblind M

Lolx... U noe what is special about the Colourblindx2? You guys are without boundaries but weirdly enuff we still felt totally being respected;) Gonna explore The colourblindx2 more..

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 12:01 AM

Colourblind M

Thanks darling. Thanks. I know i am short. Thank you for reminding me.

Lolx... U noe what is special about the Colourblindx2? You guys are without boundaries but weirdly enuff we still felt totally being respected;) Gonna explore The colourblindx2 more..

How nice of you to say that...... And because you insisted that i am a SYT, my bf has specifically instructed me to dress up as a SYT on saturday :cool:

Colourblind f

undertable
30-03-2012, 12:12 AM
How nice of you to say that..... And because you insisted that i am a SYT, my bf has specifically instructed me to dress up as a SYT on saturday :cool:
Colourblind f

My sweet young thing:p. U make me look forward to sat^^

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 12:28 AM
My sweet young thing:p. U make me look forward to sat^^

But i dont know how to dress as one!!!!!!!!

Colourblind f

undertable
30-03-2012, 12:37 AM
But i dont know how to dress as one!!!!!!!!

Colourblind f

Just the way u like it sweetie, To us u are always a SYT...*kiss*

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 08:04 AM

Kekeke okay!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 12:16 PM

Kekeke okay!

Colourblind f

Darling CBf,

You dont have long more to be considered a SYT..... celebrate it whilst you can okie? i know you will be dressed to impress.... Maybe we could do a slow strip photoshoot on Saturday for uploading on our thread?

Mr Undertable,

Dun spoil market with the complements okie bro.... you can say say saaaaay.... but i am the one that have to live with the "why cant you be sweet like Mr Undertable" comments.....:rolleyes:

Cant wait to see you guys on Saturday. CBf wants good quality pizza on Saturday.... i know a superb place thats on the way and makes SUPERSIZED pizzas. I buy okie?

Colourblind M

undertable
30-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Darling CBf,

You dont have long more to be considered a SYT..... celebrate it whilst you can okie? i know you will be dressed to impress.... Maybe we could do a slow strip photoshoot on Saturday for uploading on our thread?

Mr Undertable,

Dun spoil market with the complements okie bro.... you can say say saaaaay.... but i am the one that have to live with the "why cant you be sweet like Mr Undertable" comments.....:rolleyes:

Cant wait to see you guys on Saturday. CBf wants good quality pizza on Saturday.... i know a superb place thats on the way and makes SUPERSIZED pizzas. I buy okie?

Colourblind M

Pizza is da best haha!

Oh u are already a very sweet dude, I aint going affect Our SYT to say that..:)

wanting
30-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi guys, I am new here and keen to explore more with my very open minded and exploratory malay FB :) She 19 and I am 40. How may I proceed? Do let me know what you need to know and be assured that we are both discreet, open minded, respectful and absolutely fun loving!

Regards,

Ben

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi guys, I am new here and keen to explore more with my very open minded and exploratory malay FB :) She 19 and I am 40. How may I proceed? Do let me know what you need to know and be assured that we are both discreet, open minded, respectful and absolutely fun loving!

Regards,

Ben

Drop us a PM.... either me or "Undertable" and include a contact number.

We will sms/whatsapp you and kinda tell you more.

Have fun....

Colourblind

ColourBlindx2
30-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Darling CBf,

You dont have long more to be considered a SYT..... celebrate it whilst you can okie?

Colourblind M

Thanks for the reminder........ At least Undertable knows how to sweet talk little girls like me :)

Pizza is da best haha!

Oh u are already a very sweet dude, I aint going affect Our SYT to say that..:)

Wah now undertable know how to pacify old men!

Colourblind f

undertable
01-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder........ At least Undertable knows how to sweet talk little girls like me :)

Wah now undertable know how to pacify old men!

Colourblind f

u little thing, i shall make no further comments:) muackz!

ColourBlindx2
01-04-2012, 11:06 PM
u little thing, i shall make no further comments:) muackz!

Afraid that i will do the ice thing on you again??

Colourblind f

undertable
02-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Afraid that i will do the ice thing on you again??

Colourblind f
eeeeeek!! Dun do it again... Its very freaky!! Oh but h0r ur soft little hand touching the balls was pretty sensual...