PDA

View Full Version : One for one contact exchange for sure fuck bitch.

winner4519
19-01-2012, 02:25 PM
I have this contact, 28 year old, living at Hougang. Quite busty, face average though, very open minded and like ah lian.

She's direct. You do not have to xian. Please do not go for serious relationship, only ons and fling only.

I will only accept one method of exchanging:

1. You PM me with your contact's info. Such as age, race, looks, location. BUT DO NOT INCLUDE HER HANDPHONE NUMBER. If you got multiple, you PM me all those you're willing to trade. Of course, I will only pick one. One for one is fair.

2. You should include description of your contact(s). This means how to get her. I am only looking for those who are direct and doesn't require much effort. Yes, I'm lazy. But the one I am trading is easy and direct. Also include what she is up for...fling, fb or ONS.

3. I will reply you with my choice or if I'm game for a trade. If my answer is a positive, then you would have to PM me your contact's number first.

4. Once I've verified, I will send you my contact's number, with a full detailed guide on what to say to her. Yes, she's direct, but that doesn't mean you can just drop her a SMS saying "Let's fuck".

5. I would be giving this out to one bro at a time for obvious reasons.

Please be patient if I reply a little slow. School/university has re-opened, so I am somewhat busy. Furthermore, I am only exchanging this one bro at a time. However if you do not follow my requirements, then I would simply choose to ignore your PM.

If you believe this is a scam, then I apologize for having wasted your time to read this.

HornyVirgin
19-01-2012, 02:47 PM
Thanks for copying and pasting my entire post and changing only the name/details of your contact.

For reference: http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=267031

Apocalypse
19-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Thanks for copying and pasting my entire post and changing only the name/details of your contact.

For reference: http://sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?t=267031

Your classmate? :D

HornyVirgin
19-01-2012, 06:04 PM

I think my fanboy. :D

look4sex
19-01-2012, 11:20 PM
You've got me laughing ! Well done ! :D

Why not I be the middle man for you ? You pass me the contact and I verify it. Once I confirmed the contact is genuine, I will post here and check for your the other people's contact who wish to trade whether they are real before I trade yours. Fair ?

Hehehehe.......:D:p

Apocalypse
19-01-2012, 11:29 PM
some loser lvl 6 user zapped me for making a joke here. Are you TS' clone? y don't you leave me your nick so I can return the favor to u

whizzer24
20-01-2012, 08:56 PM
You've got me laughing ! Well done ! :D

Why not I be the middle man for you ? You pass me the contact and I verify it. Once I confirmed the contact is genuine, I will post here and check for your the other people's contact who wish to trade whether they are real before I trade yours. Fair ?

Hehehehe.......:D:p

Bro!!! I second ur statement!!! lolz TS got me laughing too!!! :D if u r busy, i can help doing the verification too. hahahaha

winner4519
29-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Lol.. Chilled ya. Sorry to copy your thread. My Ang mo no good. Apologies.
Please beware of a guy by name of ten10.
Cheater. Luckily I only gave out 1 no; Carla. I'm not going to give that no to anyone anymore. I got 1 more, if ppl interested pls pm me.
I prefer sg Chinese yng gal.

guess67
29-01-2012, 10:47 PM

Both attending the same essay writing class :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
29-01-2012, 11:49 PM
seriously pity the gals who knew all these assholes for trading their numbers freely here. :rolleyes:

guess67
30-01-2012, 12:03 AM
seriously pity the gals who knew all these assholes for trading their numbers freely here. :rolleyes:

Agreed with u, wondering if the gals are awared that their nos are being passed around without their knowledge :rolleyes:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
30-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Agreed with u, wondering if the gals are awared that their nos are being passed around without their knowledge :rolleyes:

guess not but even so i don't think it seems right. it simply make the girls even cheaper.

guess67
30-01-2012, 12:17 AM
guess not but even so i don't think it seems right. it simply make the girls even cheaper.

The guys are simply desperate!

HunterJ
30-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Desperado ~~~~ :D

Btw, do respect the ladies before exchanging contacts. At least get mutual understanding of FBs. ;)

tommy_cool83
02-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Wonder if this is true

rekcuf88
04-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Hi, my gal is a 25yo local malay, she is real wild n hot in bed who can squirt multiple times....keen to exchange??

Apocalypse
04-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi, my gal is a 25yo local malay, she is real wild n hot in bed who can squirt multiple times....keen to exchange??

Minah need to exchange? Just walk up to her and give some red bean bun or ciggies she will follow u.