PDA

View Full Version : FR : DIYING HOTEL Chang'an Shenzhen

spyoscope
06-12-2004, 05:57 PM
First time "cheong" out of Shenzhen, so if this is commonplace, please don't flame me...

Been to this place recently. Very new, in business for less than 2 months.

1.5-hr full service; all VIP rooms.

Rooms include bathroom with sauna or steam room, king-size bed, TV and cupboards with lock. Typical VIP room. Charges RMB100.

2 types of gals:
Normal - RMB400
Model - RMB500

Hence, total damage will be RMB500-600 depending on your choice.

They'll bring in the gals for you to chose, 5-7 gals per viewing. Gals will intro their no. and which part of China they're from. Chose till you satisfied.

Services included - shower with and for you(so she rubs you down, you rub her up), she'll spend some time with you in the steam/sauna room too( if you prefer to do some chatting to warm things up), once you're out of the bathroom than the time starts(1.5-hrs). Catbath, BBBM, BBBJ, AR, etc, all in all 16 types of services, don't ask me to name them as I was enjoying myself and lost count. But I remember at least 3 types of BJ(w/o cap) - warm water, ice, "pop!pop!pop!" - a type of sweet that keeps popping in her mouth and on my dick, icy cold mint(very nice but nearly shot the load here). Then it's off to full course. Doesn't matter how many shots but within 1.5-hrs.

Location : Diying Hotel in Chang'an Zhen'an Road. Interested PM me and I'll provide contact no.to one of the managers.

Ronaldo
08-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Seems like you had fun bro.. Not a bad price for Shenzhen.. Chang-an in Shenzhen? Pardon me but I always thought of the Chang-an in Dongguan..Hehehehe... :D

apsx
08-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Seems like you had fun bro.. Not a bad price for Shenzhen.. Chang-an in Shenzhen? Pardon me but I always thought of the Chang-an in Dongguan..Hehehehe... :D
Sure or not??? u dunno Chang An in SZ meh?? Or ur mind only know ZS n CP??
:D

like2bonk
08-12-2004, 09:29 PM

Chang-an Hotel in SZ is along Shenan Dong Rd, one block after Guang Shen Hotel (to the east). I didn't know Chang-an has such things. How's the quality?

spyoscope
09-12-2004, 01:32 AM

You got me there bro!

I'm not sure where Chang'an belongs to? What I know it's after Shenzhen city, but just before the Dongguan we know...

My advise is go as a group if you wanna try. Firstly, it's quite far and remote, a friend drove us there, and I don't see any red Shenzhen cabs there. So, booking a cab for 2-way transport looks good. Unless you want to stay for the night, which is also possible upstairs.

Ronaldo
09-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Sure or not??? u dunno Chang An in SZ meh?? Or ur mind only know ZS n CP??
:D

Wah Lau.. u come here to shoot me... Ehz.. Chang-an is near ur favourite Changping lahz..after Dalingshan.. U ahz.. If there is another Chang-an in Shenzhen then I dont know liao..

Today my sales guy told me TangXia got 2.. 1 in Shenzhen and 1 in Dongguan.. so we cant be too sure... :D

apsx
09-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Wah Lau.. u come here to shoot me... Ehz.. Chang-an is near ur favourite Changping lahz..after Dalingshan.. U ahz.. If there is another Chang-an in Shenzhen then I dont know liao..

Today my sales guy told me TangXia got 2.. 1 in Shenzhen and 1 in Dongguan.. so we cant be too sure... :D
Hehe...no lah...not shoot u lah...Chang An was quite near to my workplace mah so i suppose its in SZ mah...

Now u said TangXia also have...this really got mi confused as TangXia belongs to DG....

So is Chang An belongs to SZ or DG?? Anyone here can clear my doubts??

Kumsia kumsia...

Ronaldo
09-12-2004, 12:21 PM
You got me there bro!

I'm not sure where Chang'an belongs to? What I know it's after Shenzhen city, but just before the Dongguan we know...

My advise is go as a group if you wanna try. Firstly, it's quite far and remote, a friend drove us there, and I don't see any red Shenzhen cabs there. So, booking a cab for 2-way transport looks good. Unless you want to stay for the night, which is also possible upstairs.

Thanks for the info... Maybe next time I will check it out when I go to Chang-an..