PDA

View Full Version : H81 now requires complete registration

Sampling
18-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I was with my regular PRC FL trying to chk in at H81 and in the past, the FL only needs to show her permit/pass to the reception and after taking a look, everything is per normal; however now it seems they will key in all the data of the pass/permit into their system b4 handing u the key.

Also, the receptionist says that from now on for all H81, for those PRC (they emphasis only PRC) with passports or student passes, the room must be booked for overnight stay - they no longer aloow the 2 hr thingy.

Any bros encounter this "new ruling" at H81?

amateur.bonker
18-01-2012, 09:52 AM
last month i went fragrance hotel, the recept also asked lots of questions.. and entered all the FL's particulars.. but nv mentioned anything about passport or student pass need to book overnight..

lacoruna69
18-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Thanks for update.....really end of the road....

But doing so won't help much in their biz.....I dare say bulk of their revenue comes from 2 hr booking n mostly the female partner is a prc.

owl888
18-01-2012, 11:17 AM
If its true, i believe H81 biz will drop badly. I'm sure we have alternatives;)

unicel74
18-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Is it true.... anyone can verify?

was at frangance Dec.. the recept key in everything on my partner but nvr mention abt the ruling...

wah lao end of chiong for all bros...

viper9898
18-01-2012, 11:25 AM
look like very soon prc will have to provide rm for service. like those 141 in HK.

KingEros
18-01-2012, 11:33 AM
In this case, the solution is for the PRC (or her OKT) to book the room by themselves for overnight stay ... during the full 24-hour, dun think hotel staff will be so busybody to report to anti-vice of every different guy who went into the hotel room, unless anti-vice state it as an obligation.
So, you see ... it's a cat vs mouse game ... & it always will be,

At the same time, anybody knows of the cheapest rates for overnight stay ... of comparable room size & cleanliness standards as the H81 or Fragrance chains?

Vega
18-01-2012, 02:18 PM
This is indeed very bad news.:confused:

81's has all along been my favourite place and I'm sure for many others as well.
Looking forward to hearing from other bros of their experiences during the last couple of days.

lacoruna69
18-01-2012, 02:23 PM
In this case, the solution is for the PRC (or her OKT) to book the room by themselves for overnight stay ... during the full 24-hour, dun think hotel staff will be so busybody to report to anti-vice of every different guy who went into the hotel room, unless anti-vice state it as an obligation.
So, you see ... it's a cat vs mouse game ... & it always will be,

At the same time, anybody knows of the cheapest rates for overnight stay ... of comparable room size & cleanliness standards as the H81 or Fragrance chains?

You want to share bedsheet n towel with other Bros?
H81 staff will report...coz is using room for prostitution.
They will get into bigger trouble if they dun report.

numb3ers
18-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Yesterday i was able to check in for two hours at chinatown 81 with my prc.

Just that they scan her id details too. Think she can only check in there once per day is it?

Vega
18-01-2012, 02:58 PM

Just that they scan her id details too. Think she can only check in there once per day is it?

Thanks Bro.
That's a consolation. Scanning ID and same person once a day is the norm for quite a while already. Most FL are aware of this too.

grey82
18-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks Bro.
That's a consolation. Scanning ID and same person once a day is the norm for quite a while already. Most FL are aware of this too.

so it's for the person once a day for all 81 or every hotel 81 can go once everyday??

takeshiblue
18-01-2012, 03:24 PM
I so curious, H81 set up their branch at some place I think is for "sex" business, without "sex" business their business sure will drop many, then how they survive? This rule is self suicide for themself.

S4M5T3R
18-01-2012, 04:36 PM

siaz sia if the particular of the gal is recorded....maybe the system doesnt raise the alert if that PRC check in the same hotel few times in a day....but it's not difficult to retrieve the information when "they" conduct a check..... then what valid reason can the PRC give... :(

ai.... want try an affair with a PDMM, now also need to give a second thought liao....

MLTR
18-01-2012, 07:07 PM
siaz sia if the particular of the gal is recorded....maybe the system doesnt raise the alert if that PRC check in the same hotel few times in a day....but it's not difficult to retrieve the information when "they" conduct a check..... then what valid reason can the PRC give... :(

ai.... want try an affair with a PDMM, now also need to give a second thought liao....

I think this new policy is to make e job of e AVs easier. The htl concern will re'cd a warning if e staff allows a PRC to visit more than once per day. Juz text my PRC fren to chck n she cfm tat H81 haf started scanning her WP nw instead of juz takin a look.

There r still some 1 IC pte hotels available. Inside car oso can haf fun wif ur PDMM. :D

Devil Reds
18-01-2012, 07:24 PM
that is indeed bad news.......probably got to switch my target to the GL house liao:(

newly
18-01-2012, 09:18 PM
woh super sian

i'm already turn of my the 2IC thing, now need register in full plus overnight stay hmm somemore 81 overnite not that "cheap" also le

SAR22
18-01-2012, 09:21 PM
I think this new policy is to make e job of e AVs easier. The htl concern will re'cd a warning if e staff allows a PRC to visit more than once per day. Juz text my PRC fren to chck n she cfm tat H81 haf started scanning her WP nw instead of juz takin a look.

There r still some 1 IC pte hotels available. Inside car oso can haf fun wif ur PDMM. :D

Agree with Bro MLTR! ;) 天下无绝人之路!
H81 do this to damp their own business.

I for one do not favor going to H81 or Fragrance ever since their started 2ICs policies. There are many other choices, just needed 1-2hours to bonk and go, as long as the room not those chwee chwee one, why not!

javcock
18-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Just one question.... anybody can confirm 100%??? walao, if not, sian liao......

tigerboy18
18-01-2012, 10:37 PM
like that how can we continue to play?? d FLs also got difficulty to make a living here in Sillypore leh. No wonder there are lesser PRCs coming to our shore. hai...... gotta go n find local FB leh.... :(

Fire78
18-01-2012, 10:47 PM
It is 100% true even PR they also scan and key in data .

wahlau_7
18-01-2012, 11:19 PM
that is indeed bad news.......probably got to switch my target to the GL house liao:(

or those FL/WL that comes with room

loneyheart
18-01-2012, 11:20 PM
I m sure tis is not wat H81 n F hotel want ....is t AV tat want his job done simple ....last week I even encounter H81 ask PRC FL to sign on t check in slip as well after keying her info into computer :(

sporeknight76
18-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Las few mth, there is a hotel licencee who was revoked of his hotel licence n jail or fine something lik tat cos his hotel was caught doin sex bz. Rem tat famous news? Mayb now AV wan more stringent checks. To prevent more FT comin to our shore ma. Lol.
Dono how long tis will las. Mayb 81 n F are big companies. So they start off wif them 1st, mayb the small ones will folo suit. Las dec i went to my fav hotel, nt 81 or F. They nev check my Prc details lei. Only mine. She was standing at a dist. A few hotels i knw of only need the guy particulars booking the rm. Nev chec the ger particulars at all lei

teebs_darklord
19-01-2012, 12:16 AM
Las few mth, there is a hotel licencee who was revoked of his hotel licence n jail or fine something lik tat cos his hotel was caught doin sex bz. Rem tat famous news? Mayb now AV wan more stringent checks. To prevent more FT comin to our shore ma. Lol.
Dono how long tis will las. Mayb 81 n F are big companies. So they start off wif them 1st, mayb the small ones will folo suit. Las dec i went to my fav hotel, nt 81 or F. They nev check my Prc details lei. Only mine. She was standing at a dist. A few hotels i knw of only need the guy particulars booking the rm. Nev chec the ger particulars at all lei

It's actually confirmed already. One of the hotels that has always been single ID yesterday started registering the particulars of ALL the gals who go there.

I was also told by one of my friends that Value hotel has also started registering the particulars of the gals going there in their computer system. According to my friend who asked the duty manager why they are recording the particulars of the gal he brought for overnight, the reply was they are afraid of raids...:eek:

loneyheart
19-01-2012, 12:30 AM
It's actually confirmed already. One of the hotels that has always been single ID yesterday started registering the particulars of ALL the gals who go there.

I was also told by one of my friends that Value hotel has also started registering the particulars of the gals going there in their computer system. According to my friend who asked the duty manager why they are recording the particulars of the gal he brought for overnight, the reply was they are afraid of raids...:eek:

Value hotel r fm t same boss of H81 so must hv same practice

teebs_darklord
19-01-2012, 12:32 AM
Value hotel r fm t same boss of H81 so must hv same practice

But value hotel does not have transit rooms. And most of their biz comes from tourists. :p

Vega
19-01-2012, 01:04 PM

I think registering 2 ID is still OK provided of course the FL is not an over-stayer. Even if the hotel doesn't allow the same person to register more than once a day, she can always go to another one. There are enough transit hotels around.

The biggest worry is if the hotels should stop, or are no longer allowed to offer transit rooms. Then it will be really terok terok for us and of course the FLs !:confused:

Vega
19-01-2012, 01:12 PM
so it's for the person once a day for all 81 or every hotel 81 can go once everyday??

I believe it's OK as long as the same FL does not register more than once at the same H81 in one day. That's what I was told by a PRC FL.

grey82
19-01-2012, 01:25 PM
I believe it's OK as long as the same FL does not register more than once at the same H81 in one day. That's what I was told by a PRC FL.

thks for the info...

grey82
19-01-2012, 01:27 PM
So much for Singapore's Friendly "Making Business Easily" Schemes.... :(

If all the budget hotel ganna forced to close down,sure to trigger chain reaction.
ie, force all hotel prices up, no gd for tourists, in turn bad for singapore's economic...

Decepticons
19-01-2012, 01:52 PM
I believe this is location specific.
I know for sure that 81 k*v*n doesn't allow transit with PRC. Encountered this about 2 weeks back.

As for other areas such as Area L or B, they do still allow transit.
Sometimes they take down particulars but sometimes just take a look.

I was able to check in with my WP holder lady PRC friend just 2 days ago

amateur.bonker
19-01-2012, 02:17 PM
I believe this is location specific.
I know for sure that 81 k*v*n doesn't allow transit with PRC. Encountered this about 2 weeks back.

As for other areas such as Area L or B, they do still allow transit.
Sometimes they take down particulars but sometimes just take a look.

I was able to check in with my WP holder lady PRC friend just 2 days ago
last month i went 81 k*v*n with PRC FL leh..

hock19
19-01-2012, 02:51 PM
For H81, 2 IC requirement, the gal also needs to sign in as well!!

teebs_darklord
20-01-2012, 08:38 AM
For H81, 2 IC requirement, the gal also needs to sign in as well!!

I know some H81s refuse entry to PRC/viet/thai gals and others that allow FLs in only allow then to enter once a day but gals need to sign in meh??? Which H81 is that?

loneyheart
20-01-2012, 08:59 AM
I know some H81s refuse entry to PRC/viet/thai gals and others that allow FLs in only allow then to enter once a day but gals need to sign in meh??? Which H81 is that?

Area Bxxxxxx :(

spyder575
20-01-2012, 09:01 AM

Area L, Area B all need... long time never go Area G or C so dunno :o

teebs_darklord
20-01-2012, 09:55 AM

Wah...area B now need ahhhh...tat means bros cheonging there better be careful...:D Area L has been very strict since last year.