PDA

View Full Version : female NSA companion for HK

chump
16-01-2012, 09:44 PM
hi... would like to take a break and head HK for a short getaway...
wondering if there are any ladies out here who would be keen to join me....

i will arrange flights and accommodation, meals... basically, we can venture HK together or respectively if you prefer that manner... but can certainly lunch/dine together... details can be discussed...

this would likely take place during the week of 5th feb...
duration can be discussed further...

at this stage, i am open for suggestions...

look forward to receiving some replies...

cheers

bastardball
16-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Any age cap?

My mum and grandma interested to apply for your private all expenses paid trip to HK cux they said the roast goose and duck there are very good....

Let me know, I think they are packing their bags already....;)

chump
17-01-2012, 07:59 AM
sorry mate but age capped at 40 hence your mum and grandma are not to be considered.

thanks! :)

hcg_explorer
17-01-2012, 10:58 AM

i will arrange flights and accommodation, meals... basically, we can venture HK together or respectively if you prefer that manner... but can certainly lunch/dine together... details can be discussed...

cheers

Bro.. what airline ? Budget airline ? Wat meals ? instant noodle or fast food.. venture together where ? Taking the MTR fm 1 end to the other end huh ...

chump
17-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Singapore airlines... at least a 4 star hotel accommodation..
it's a trip where I can have a break from work and relax and have fun..

definitely not a budget trip..

thanks

Apocalypse
17-01-2012, 12:26 PM
it's a trip where I can have a break from work and relax and have fun..

thanks

ritz carlton hong kong or the peninsula hotel?

bastardball
17-01-2012, 12:49 PM
sorry mate but age capped at 40 hence your mum and grandma are not to be considered.

thanks! :)

That's age discrimination :cool:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-01-2012, 02:26 PM

cheers

Er........HK quite a common destination :p

See below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=266906

hi any girl want to join this trip??i will pay for all expenses such as food & tour.if you ok with it pls pm me thanks.

Hi ladies, I be travelling to several exotic and extreme locations end Jan and be exploring these location's cultures, attractions, shopping, festival and food. It be a "Winter Sonata" kinda experience experiencing the sights, sounds and culture that these locations have to offer. Attractive locations includes Otaru Canal, Noboribetsu hot springs and Niseko ski resort in Hokkaido followed by a trek adventure in the Himalaya range and skating in an ice lake and last location will be along the colorful waters of the Jiuzhaigou river north of the Sichuan province in China :D

Only requirement: Must be sporty-adventurous girls cos girlie girls will not be able to complete the trip after Hokkaido :p
Sex optional depending on rest stops :)

sean69
17-01-2012, 02:49 PM

cheers

thanks

if you are paying for flights/accomodation/meals.. and can tour HK individually.. please pay for my GF, i will pay for my own flight tickets and meals.... and since you are paying for her meal, we are ok eating with you....

can i pack now?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
17-01-2012, 03:07 PM
if you are paying for flights/accomodation/meals.. and can tour HK individually.. please pay for my GF, i will pay for my own flight tickets and meals.... and since you are paying for her meal, we are ok eating with you....

can i pack now?

Fantastic planner :D:p

Apocalypse
17-01-2012, 05:29 PM

can i pack now?

I spoke to my FB and 2 of her gfs. They can make it also.

I can pack now also. Let's all eat with TS in HK

sean69
18-01-2012, 10:52 AM
Fantastic planner :D:p

aiyoh.. dun praise me.. my head will swell ... er.. to clarify, my head on top ok.. :p

I spoke to my FB and 2 of her gfs. They can make it also.

I can pack now also. Let's all eat with TS in HK

wah.. u bring so many ladies??

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2012, 10:56 AM
aiyoh.. dun praise me.. my head will swell ... er.. to clarify, my head on top ok.. :p

Head swell is better than an empty head with brain optional :D:p

lover8boy
18-01-2012, 11:35 AM
SQ First class on A380 to HK is available.
Then must stay at new 118 storey Ritz Carlton Hotel in Kowloon.
They have Rolls Royce for airport pickup too.
Harbor View Suite at HK10500 a night
Add some oil to this discussion,.. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Testing! Testing! Testing my ski mask and equipment checklist :D;)

unsung80
18-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Hope TS gets what you need, remember to update us story. :D

chump
18-01-2012, 03:41 PM
thanks for making this thread a 'welcomed' discussion...
as much as I would love to take you brudders and your fellow gf, I'm afraid I don't have the means to do so...

the offer was for a NSA female companion who wouldn't mind sharing the same bed with me...

thanks again!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2012, 04:55 PM
thanks for making this thread a 'welcomed' discussion...
as much as I would love to take you brudders and your fellow gf, I'm afraid I don't have the means to do so...

the offer was for a NSA female companion who wouldn't mind sharing the same bed with me...

thanks again!

cheers

Aiyo..Next time be more specific mah...

Ladies, want to go HK for a fuck holidays? :p:D

Like this will not caused any unnecessary packing mah ;)

Apocalypse
18-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Aiyo..Next time be more specific mah...

Ladies, want to go HK for a fuck holidays? :p:D

Like this will not caused any unnecessary packing mah ;)

TS is those like of broker that will give u a lot of misrepresentation in order for u to buy that stock. But market crash he will say how is he suppose to know. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
18-01-2012, 05:48 PM
TS is those like of broker that will give u a lot of misrepresentation in order for u to buy that stock. But market crash he will say how is he suppose to know. :D

..It is also like: The broker who advised you: Sure nap!! Sure go up! sure make money!!...and when market crashed, he will said...i tried to call you many times to offload but cannot get hold of you...:D:p Which in actual fact, his last call was on that day you placed the order :D Or those "financial consultants" who sold you their agency "funds"

chump
18-01-2012, 06:19 PM
hahahah... well said and lesson duly noted...

so any ladies keen?? haha

foritgo38
19-01-2012, 06:26 PM
When your thread first caught my eye I thought you typed NASA... LOL...

btw forgive my ignorance and for my education may I know what does NSA stand for?

Thanks and good luck on your quest. Make sure you set the ground rules and expectations before you embark.... don't end up like this guy below

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 31-year-old woman agreed to accompany a man she met online to a budget hotel, after he reassured her they were just going there to "kiss".

Little did she know that 37-year-old Ng Han Tong had more in mind, including sex.

For that, the former IT system analyst, was sentenced to three years jail and six strokes of the cane, after he pleaded guilty on Wednesday to a reduced charge of aggravated molest.

Ng, who is married, got to know the woman through online social networking site Facebook in January 2010.

The court heard that they started exchanging explicit chats and Ng was under the impression she was "willing to have sex with a male friend that she was comfortable with."

Two months later on March 5, 2010, Ng suggested going to a hotel to "kiss" - which the woman agreed to.

After having drinks at a pub, they proceeded to Hotel 81 at Jiak Chuan Road, where they kissed and Ng started to undress her, despite attempts to push him away. Ng then proceeded to have unprotected sex with her.

The woman left the hotel angry and told her friends the next day that she had been raped. A police report was made.

Ng's lawyer, Mr R S Wijaya, said Ng had "acted in a moment of folly" and assumed the woman was "comfortable to have sex". However, Deputy Public Prosecutor Sabrina Choo disputed this, saying her agreeing to the kiss should not be inferred as consent to have sex.

A psychiatric report revealed Ng suffered from an adjustment disorder and was stressed over the inability to conceive with his wife.

The court heard Ng coped with these tendencies in a "dysfunctional way" such as drinking and contacting women he knew online and in pubs.

For his offence, Ng could have been sentenced up to ten years jail and caned.

wnat to end up like this guy below...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2012, 06:39 PM
btw forgive my ignorance and for my education may I know what does NSA stand for?

No Sugar Added

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-01-2012, 06:43 PM
This is a classic case and lesson for all: No means No. Don't ever never assumed that just cos a girl is dressed/act provocatively/intoxicated/willing to go with you to a secluded place means that she is asking for sex or deserve to be molest or rape. ;)

Apocalypse
19-01-2012, 07:06 PM
No woman will follow u to the hotel "for a drink" not knowing what the guy have in mind. I brought a "prospect" to watch DVD in a hotel and she was so uncomfortable she ran off when I go toilet. I was reading her signals and I didn't touch her at all.

Its most probably a negotiation gone wrong.

The man would be free today if he had recorded the entire event. Like the girl negotiating with him, and he refused. All kind of scams is everywhere.

Like the minimart guy that didn't brought the girl home and didn't send her home after he fucked her. She actually had a guy waiting for her downstairs and sent her home. Which girl after being raped, will go onto another guy's bike? :D

Sweeeeeeeet
19-01-2012, 10:30 PM
hahahah... well said and lesson duly noted...

so any ladies keen?? haha

What criteria to fulfil ?

I'm 28, local chinese, height 165 weight 48..

How about u?

ThaiEmpire
20-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Any luck so far, TS?

chump
21-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Any luck so far, TS?

hi there... nope... u have any suggestions? :)