PDA

View Full Version : Hornyjeidi, HanaMaki, husky_hush, block11, simple2kee,

Wujit
16-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Hornyjeidi, the FAT UGLY POOR OLD HAG is an OLD WHORE cum OKT also FL here. She has many clones like discreetfun6988 and has her clone stable of girls here. LOL. Husky_hush, the clone of block11, captivated, , blocky, jim_carey. All same person. Husky_hush = block11 = blocky = captivated = jim_carey_i_m_jim = avle09. HanaMaki, the clone of RR_BB and renee is the fat whore piggy wild boar here. HanaMaki = renee = RR_BB. All same person. Simple2kee is an ugly fat old faggot who likes to beg for points in chat room and his clone is sammyboyfor and etc. Fourhorseman has many clones like LiuKang, Apocalypse and etc. LOL

Wujit
16-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Hornyjeidi, the FAT UGLY POOR OLD HAG is an OLD WHORE cum OKT also FL here. She has many clones like discreetfun6988 and has her clone stable of girls here. LOL. Husky_hush, the clone of block11, captivated, , blocky, jim_carey. All same person. Husky_hush = block11 = blocky = captivated = jim_carey = i_m_jim = avle09. HanaMaki, the clone of RR_BB and renee is the fat whore piggy wild boar here. HanaMaki = renee = RR_BB. All same person. Simple2kee is an ugly fat old faggot who likes to beg for points in chat room and his clone is sammyboyfor and etc. Fourhorseman has many clones like LiuKang, Apocalypse and etc. :D :D

Wujit
16-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Hornyjeidi, the FAT UGLY POOR OLD HAG is an OLD WHORE cum OKT also FL here. She has many clones like discreetfun6988 and has her clone stable of girls here. LOL. Husky_hush, the clone of block11, captivated, , blocky, jim_carey. All same person. Husky_hush = block11 = blocky = captivated = jim_carey = i_m_jim = avle09. HanaMaki, the clone of RR_BB and renee is the fat whore piggy wild boar here. HanaMaki = renee = RR_BB. All same person. Simple2kee is an ugly fat old faggot who likes to beg for points in chat room and his clone is sammyboyfor and etc. Fourhorseman has many clones like LiuKang, Apocalypse and etc.