PDA

View Full Version : Another WEST massage spotted!!

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 12:04 AM
When I just came back from my overseas work trip, I went to my uncle's house in the Western part of S'pore.
After going his house, my back a little uncomfortable from all the sitting and chit chatting while at his place. So decided to recce and try to find TN shops near the place to relax my muscles a little.

Saw this small TN shop (can accommodate 3 beds). Got 1 is working, 1 old MILF and a younger looking MILF. So I went in for a 1hr body massage.
Was served by the younger MILF (the one who is working, I did not have a chance to see her looks).

So while in massage, the use of elbow was good for me. As I don't really like oil massage, I asked her to use elbow to help me loosen up my muscles. After a while as me turn around massage head.
After massage head, got about 15mins more so ask me where want to massage. I told her thigh. So she really massage my thighs quite well. Then I suddenly want to try for a happy ending.

Hinted to the masseur that I wanted more. She said to me $40. So I didn't want to bargain more. Accepted the price and she started doing some sensual massage to arouse me. (Quite ok for $40 as outside $50 w/o sensual massage.)
But I did not asked for auto-roam as was too tired. So I'm not sure whether she allows.

Looks: 7/10 (MILF)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit plump. NOT thin.)
Attitude: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Damage: $40 (1 hr massage) + $40 ("tips")
RTM: Yes. Will go when I go to that area..

New Requirements For Release Of Contacts:
1. MINIMUM 50 Pts and above.
2. Need to have AT LEAST a recent FR (not older than 6 months).
3. Going through my QC for release of contacts.
In any case if the person asking for contacts, only meet 1 of the above, I will look at it case-by-case. :cool:

As the AVs are so "heong" recently, I will have some new requirements for the release of contact. So far, this is 1 of the most enjoyable experience in the west.
Sorry for the inconvenience but please understand my stand to protect this playground. :rolleyes:

People who do NOT meet any of the requirements, PMs will not be entertained.

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 08:14 AM
When asking for contacts, pls state "Another WEST massage spotted!!" in the title or message.
Thanks for your cooperation.. :)

Joyluck
14-01-2012, 09:58 AM
TS thanks for shaing. But please don't forget you were once a newbie too.

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 03:58 PM
TS thanks for shaing. But please don't forget you were once a newbie too.

Yes. I know so I didn't have so high requirements. I said "points" and NOT "power".
I have given out contacts (not this outlet) to new members in the past. As long they have recent FR, I also do give out. :)

You can see my older threads. ;)

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Inbox and PMs cleared. :)
As at 14/1/2012, 4pm.

SupremeD
14-01-2012, 07:37 PM
HI Bro, Can share the location?:D

FRwriter
14-01-2012, 08:31 PM
PMs cleared, as at 14/1/2012.. 8pm..

Those who did not received, it means you did not meet the requirements or I'm unsure whether is it safe to let you have the ctcs.
Sorry for the trouble. Hope you can understand.

FRwriter
15-01-2012, 12:08 AM
PMs cleared.. 15/1/2012, 12:05am..

Those who did not received, it means you did not meet the requirements or I'm unsure whether is it safe to let you have the ctcs.
Sorry for the trouble. Hope you can understand.

blacknight6
15-01-2012, 11:25 PM
TS, just up you 10 pts for the contact you gave. Cheers

XiaoGe2011
15-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Can share ctc?

me220haha
16-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Hey there, care to share this playground? Cheers!!

dantechai
16-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Pm contacts pls!

FRwriter
16-01-2012, 10:34 PM
TS, just up you 10 pts for the contact you gave. Cheers

Thanks.. :)

===============

PMs cleared as at 10.30pm, 16th Jan 2012..

FRwriter
17-01-2012, 09:57 PM
PMs replied as at 9.55pm, 17th Jan 2012..

Chev
17-01-2012, 10:24 PM
hello... possible to give ctc?

blackes300
18-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Bro, contact pls, very hard up liao, thanks a lot.

acet
18-01-2012, 10:29 AM
hi can i have ctc? i long time didn chiong liao, but saw ur fr very good leh
i know i am 10 point less. maybe today u feel generous a bit? :p

Marlborolgt
18-01-2012, 11:49 AM
TS, ur special massage is only touching or got release army one? Pls pm me too.... :) Mar

johnleee
18-01-2012, 04:30 PM
already shared contacts with 34 brothers

play a game to relax first man!

http://www.scarymazegames.net/scary-maze-game.html

xiaohongmao has no contacts for this location and is fishing for it or other locations. He is redbullman/police/gaytiger and is out to sabo joints. He's likely to ask to exchange contact before he 'shares' this one, and collect other joints which he'll then sabo.

Please do not exchange anything with him, or up him.

FRwriter
18-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Today I was assigned an assignment for system analysis at an office near the area. So after work, I decided to drop by the area for a massage as I wanted to relax my aching back.
Was there around dinner time. No customers at that time. I saw the 3rd masseur. She is a younger MILF, quite slim for her age. Never choose her as she seems reluctant to serve me since I'm served by my regular masseur.

This time relatively same feel for massage. She gave me a sensual massage before doing extra.
On top of that, she talked to me more this time round. As no customers so we TCSS more.

Anyway, here's my simple FR below.

Masseur: *undisclosed*
Attitude: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10 (good strength)
Damage: $40 (1hr) + $40 tips
RTM: Yes! Damn good service at valuable price. :)

===============

Those who PM-ed me for ctcs, be patient. Today I'm super tired and only reached home now at 9.45pm.
So let me have some rest and I give out ctcs tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

HseBunny
18-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Bro, I like to try her service. Can share?

FRwriter
18-01-2012, 10:12 PM
PMs replied, as at 10.08pm, 18th Jan 2012..

Those who did not receive the ctcs, it means you do not qualify (in a way or another).
Sorry, try harder to meet the requirements and come back again.

popee16
20-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Today I was assigned an assignment for system analysis at an office near the area. So after work, I decided to drop by the area for a massage as I wanted to relax my aching back.
Was there around dinner time. No customers at that time. I saw the 3rd masseur. She is a younger MILF, quite slim for her age. Never choose her as she seems reluctant to serve me since I'm served by my regular masseur.

This time relatively same feel for massage. She gave me a sensual massage before doing extra.
On top of that, she talked to me more this time round. As no customers so we TCSS more.

Anyway, here's my simple FR below.

Masseur: *undisclosed*
Attitude: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10 (good strength)
Damage: $40 (1hr) + $40 tips
RTM: Yes! Damn good service at valuable price. :)

===============

Those who PM-ed me for ctcs, be patient. Today I'm super tired and only reached home now at 9.45pm.
So let me have some rest and I give out ctcs tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Bro,
Can share the contact?

FRwriter
22-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Until now, any FRs from bros I gave out ctcs to?

bigangry
11-02-2012, 08:25 PM
went there after gotten the pm from TS. good decent massage from a milf with release.

peking
11-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Bro have a good rest
ctc contact many thanks

thomaskwa
11-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Bro, contact pls,thanks a lot

vinciee88
12-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Can share contact?

FRwriter
13-02-2012, 06:14 AM
Inbox cleared. 13th Feb 2012, 6.10am.

d1spec
13-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Pls pm contact

Cbcktfbbs
13-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Bro pls pm me contact or location thx

jackson1972
14-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Can share the contact with me. thanks

Cbcktfbbs
14-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Bro very interesting pls pm me contact or location thx

Spoon95
16-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Bro, mi staying in the west. Contact please... Can go during lunch time for quick release.

FRwriter
17-02-2012, 09:06 PM
PMs cleared as at 9pm, 17th Feb 2012.
Those who did not received means that you did not meet the criteria.

(If any bros who have high points and power but did not received, please PM me again.)

FRwriter
25-02-2012, 06:02 AM
NEW RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. At least 35 positive points.
2. A recent FR (at least in 2011).
3. Please state the thread title/outlet in your PM.
4. Going through my QC (to check whether is it safe to give out ctcs).

Bros who DO NOT MEET MY 1ST 2 REQUIREMENTS for the ctcs, pls DO NOT PM me for ctc.
I won't reply you. Simple as that. :mad:

Currently, this is 1 of my "fav playground".
To protect the ground, I need to come some measures. Hope bros can understand. :o

Joyluck
07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
You should have stated it at least in your first post.

Pussycheongster
08-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Bros, there is a new joint at Blk 350 Jurong East #01-1239. Most of the masseuses are young and good looking.

Too bad I couldn't wait during lunch time. :(

myjuice
09-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Bros, there is a new joint at Blk 350 Jurong East #01-1239. Most of the masseuses are young and good looking.

You dirty cheeko pek :p

lookaround
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
hi bro.
can share location?

FRwriter
10-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Sorry bros who qualified and PM-ed me.
I was busy with work recently and didn't have a chance to check if the masseurs are still the same there.

Will clarify and give out details of the location.

chris88
12-05-2012, 12:19 AM

Bro, any recommendations? So far I read about Coco, Sally and Yuki :D

Pussycheongster
12-05-2012, 06:00 PM
You dirty cheeko pek :p

It is normal for a man to steam when he sees a sexy chio bu.

You cannot get a hard on meh? :cool::mad::p

Jivetalking
13-05-2012, 04:41 PM
There are several young good lookers in this new Dragon Gate Spa located in Jurong East, but I think it is a clean spa.

Wasn't offered any specials. Near the end of the session when I requested, the girl just smiled and pretended not to understand. All cina there lah, while I am Mat :eek:

myjuice
13-05-2012, 09:24 PM
DragonGate Spa counter girl quite sexy dey :D

Papaya yaya
14-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Yes bros

She was braless

Jivetalking
14-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Yes bros

She was braless

Are you sure? Must go take a good look later.

euphosis
16-05-2012, 12:12 AM
had a good massage by coco..and a clean place for sure if any bro looking for good massage... =)

myjuice
16-05-2012, 07:19 AM
had a good massage by coco..and a clean place for sure if any bro looking for good massage... =)

You're right Bro. Coco gives a good solid massage and so chio looking. Even though she didn't pop the GQ my didi managed to get a hard on during the massage.

Btw, I tried another girl called Sally last night. She is msian and gave me a GFE throughout the entire session :D

In fact I think this DragonGate Spa is one of the better joints in the west.

Jivetalking
16-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Bro, does the counter girl at Dragon spa also do massage?

sky_lancelord7
16-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Bro,

What are the charges like? Need a good nice massage... :)

gene0421
16-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Tried Sally yesterday afternoon. Choose the chinese style massage for 90 minutes with damage of $85.

Overall had a good massage and a quick relieve for my backache.

The ambience is quite nice too as mentioned by many bros.

May return to massage soon.

stiffness
17-05-2012, 01:58 AM
There are several young good lookers in this new Dragon Gate Spa located in Jurong East, but I think it is a clean spa.

Went to Dragon Gate recently.. looks like they have a grand opening of sorts. My masseuse was not a SYT or good looking, and I spotted a few others there.. all not what i'd consider to be good looking. They are size 10-12 but plain looking leh.

Still, the facilities are good and the massage was good/relaxing. Not as hard as I'd have liked - the standards of somewhere like Naturecare is still better for strong massage.

And definitely 100% clean spa. The doors are sliding with windows so you can see right into the room. No chance for privacy.

nicecrack
17-05-2012, 10:40 AM
You're right Bro. Coco gives a good solid massage and so chio looking. Even though she didn't pop the GQ my didi managed to get a hard on during the massage.

Btw, I tried another girl called Sally last night. She is msian and gave me a GFE throughout the entire session :D

In fact I think this DragonGate Spa is one of the better joints in the west.

Thanks for the heads up Bro!

zhuke
21-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Went to Dragon Gate recently.. looks like they have a grand opening of sorts. My masseuse was not a SYT or good looking, and I spotted a few others there.. all not what i'd consider to be good looking. They are size 10-12 but plain looking leh.

Still, the facilities are good and the massage was good/relaxing. Not as hard as I'd have liked - the standards of somewhere like Naturecare is still better for strong massage.

And definitely 100% clean spa. The doors are sliding with windows so you can see right into the room. No chance for privacy.

Agreed, $50 per hour just like tuina. Plain looking. Someone promoting this joint usind different nick. Clean decent massage only

fluffboy
23-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Hi i sent a PM to request for "another west massage spotted"

Not sure you received it.

Anyways can you give me ctc of the massage place you talked about at the beginning of the thread?

Saw your requirements also...well i'm new so no reputation but you can have a look at my FRs.

myjuice
26-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Bro, there is another new joint at Jurong East near Chinese Garden MRT. The joint name is Orchid Spa at Blk 344, Jurong East St 31. Tel: 65679328

Some of the masseuses there do expose your whole butt crack to massage but is a clean joint. Ask for JoJo :D

And parking is easy and hassle free at the Jurong East Sports Complex.

FRwriter
29-05-2012, 07:28 AM
Those who asked for the ctcs of the MP that I started the thread, I have given out to people who qualified.
Sorry for the late reply.

serav1
04-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Dear Bros,

Don't mean to hijack the thread but noticed you all mentioned Dragon Gate health spa, and gotta say I had a very bad experience there recently. Just thought I'd share with bros and hope i don't get flamed by their supporters because this is just what i experienced and i believe we should all share the good together with the bad. I'm a massage fanatic and have been in the scene for a couple of years, trying all sorta joints out for a quick relieve to a problematic neck/back. Decided to try Dragon Gate last week since it was so near hope and was really disappointed for the following reasons:

1) Receptionist was cold/indifferent. Couldn't care less attitude, gave me the feeling that she'd rather not do business. She actually threw the pair of pants to change into onto the bed and just turned around to go back to her seat, telling me curtly to "go change"
2) Masseuse came into the room, also sounded curt and unenthusiastic. Massage was powerless, asked her to apply more pressure, first time complied a little, still powerless (to illustrate, the massage after i asked her to apply more pressure was worse then a piano massage from some of the HCs where the focus isn't on massage). Asked her a second time and she told me this is all she could do, not happy just change masseuses. Told her I'll do that.
3) Receptionist came back in, asked what the problem was, told her the masseuse had no strength, told me not to expect too much because theirs was "hk style" not tui-na. I was surprised, since wat i got wasn't a massage but basically someone halfheartedly rubbing my skin. Asked for a change in masseuse and was told they were full house. Told her to get my a refund since it was barely 5 min into massage and she refused.

I decided there was no point in staying there getting that sorta treatment since it'll just piss me off, so i just left. Decided to take it as $50 lost. Not a big amount but the experience left a sour taste in my mouth. Both masseuse and receptionist didn't apologize when i left btw.

Just thought of warning bro's against such possible things happening to them. I'm not sure if i'm unlucky or this is just the kinda attitude they have. I know for sure at least i'll never patronise them again.

vandervaart
05-06-2012, 09:11 PM
I went there this afternoon and had a different experience from bro serav 1.

The receptionist: I don't know if we met the same person, but she was very polite and offered me drinks, to use the steam room when I was informed that they at fully booked and had to wait for a while. As for chio or not, not my cup of tea but I could see plenty of cleavage when she bent down to get my change. She also took a new pair of shorts for me when she saw that my shorts were wet after the steam bath.

The massage: I don't like to talk when I have massages so I didn't even get the masseuse's name, she is around early 30s or late 20s, PRC, but then again she isn't that talkative either, so it was silence for the whole 60 mins. She did ask me where I feel sore and paid particular attention when she reached there. Massage was thorough and hard, my soreness in shoulders literally spilling out. I got a bit of a hard on when she pushed up my inner thighs and cupped my balls up. Damn, I knew it is a clean joint so I started to think of all the ugliest women I know to kill the arousal.

Overall it was a good experience and I went home a relaxed man. Thinking of going back since everyone raved about Coco and Sally.

freezetheDB
06-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Dear Bros,

Don't mean to hijack the thread but noticed you all mentioned Dragon Gate health spa, and gotta say I had a very bad experience there recently. Just thought I'd share with bros and hope i don't get flamed by their supporters because this is just what i experienced and i believe we should all share the good together with the bad. I'm a massage fanatic and have been in the scene for a couple of years, trying all sorta joints out for a quick relieve to a problematic neck/back. Decided to try Dragon Gate last week since it was so near hope and was really disappointed for the following reasons:

1) Receptionist was cold/indifferent. Couldn't care less attitude, gave me the feeling that she'd rather not do business. She actually threw the pair of pants to change into onto the bed and just turned around to go back to her seat, telling me curtly to "go change"
2) Masseuse came into the room, also sounded curt and unenthusiastic. Massage was powerless, asked her to apply more pressure, first time complied a little, still powerless (to illustrate, the massage after i asked her to apply more pressure was worse then a piano massage from some of the HCs where the focus isn't on massage). Asked her a second time and she told me this is all she could do, not happy just change masseuses. Told her I'll do that.
3) Receptionist came back in, asked what the problem was, told her the masseuse had no strength, told me not to expect too much because theirs was "hk style" not tui-na. I was surprised, since wat i got wasn't a massage but basically someone halfheartedly rubbing my skin. Asked for a change in masseuse and was told they were full house. Told her to get my a refund since it was barely 5 min into massage and she refused.

I decided there was no point in staying there getting that sorta treatment since it'll just piss me off, so i just left. Decided to take it as $50 lost. Not a big amount but the experience left a sour taste in my mouth. Both masseuse and receptionist didn't apologize when i left btw.

Just thought of warning bro's against such possible things happening to them. I'm not sure if i'm unlucky or this is just the kinda attitude they have. I know for sure at least i'll never patronise them again.

thanks for sharing your experience bro
usually when a joint gets hot it seem to happen.

For clean good massage can always go those normal uncle auntie tuinas like Cheng Kang, Kohong etc...

cronyman
07-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Bro, pls pm contact and location. Thanks!

bdlb23
08-06-2012, 10:11 AM
I think Orchid and Dragon Gate have the same owners. Yesterday, as I walked past Orchid, I saw this lady who looks like receptionist (abt 40yrs old with MILF body) go into Orchid. Later when I went to Dragon Gate, I saw her there and she was the one who showed me to the room and served me tea.

BTW, I was massaged by Sally the Malaysian and while it was good (no compliants) it was not something that I would rate as excellent. I tried to hint at specials, but there was no such response.

QUOTE=myjuice;7261015]Bro, there is another new joint at Jurong East near Chinese Garden MRT. The joint name is Orchid Spa at Blk 344, Jurong East St 31. Tel: 65679328

Some of the masseuses there do expose your whole butt crack to massage but is a clean joint. Ask for JoJo :D

And parking is easy and hassle free at the Jurong East Sports Complex.[/QUOTE]

Jone
05-04-2013, 12:09 PM
A new pretty girl Yanzhi @ Gragon Gate SPA. Welcom to try her.