PDA

View Full Version : 28M/Chinese Looking for discreet fun and FB. Only genuine girls will be entertain.

alexchen07
12-01-2012, 05:32 AM
I'm kinda new to this forum. And so,im trying to try my luck here. First of all,i'm a above-average looking guy (Let's be honest. We don't say we are good-looking as beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Im 1.75m and im 60kg. In another words, im just a average joe. Well, im seeking for discreet fun and FB. For those girls who are interested, do PM me your contact no. and please include your age,height,weight,race and contact no. I will NOT disclose your number. If having a discreet fun and FB without mutant trust, its like visiting prositute saying you want nothing but just a hug. Do not hestitate to pm if you are interested. I will contact you ASAP. Thanks! :)

guowei8
12-01-2012, 11:43 AM
No one need to be entertained. U think here female ts care about ur post meh. Male more than female by alot ok?

HardyNorman
12-01-2012, 01:05 PM
If having a discreet fun and FB without mutant trust, its like visiting prositute saying you want nothing but just a hug.

Must see what kind of mutant are you first, before deciding can trust anot. :D

berma
12-01-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm kinda new to this forum. And so,im trying to try my luck here.
First of all,i'm a above-average looking guy (Let's be honest. We don't say we are good-looking as beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Im 1.75m and im 60kg. In another words, im just a average joe. Well, im seeking for discreet fun and FB. For those girls who are interested, do PM me your contact no. and please include your age,height,weight,race and contact no. I will NOT disclose your number. If having a discreet fun and FB without mutant trust, its like visiting prositute saying you want nothing but just a hug. Do not hestitate to pm if you are interested. I will contact you ASAP. Thanks! :)

I think you go and learn your english first :p

alexchen07
13-01-2012, 07:03 AM
Wow. Is this a forum for "shooting people"? Come on. It's just a try. You never try how you know. It's just like gambling. You never bet how you know you are going to win or lose. It wouldnt be nice if people say nasty things to you,right? Give chance la. My english is bad? Thanks. I know that.

alexchen07
13-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Wow! Why everyone like wanna 'kill' me? Is this a forum to insult people? It's just a post and a try. You never try you never know. It's just like gambling. You never bet and how you know you are going to win or lose? Give chance la. i believe you guys won't like it either when people come and 'shoot' you on your post right? I respect you guys and so,i doesnt want fuck you guys up. It doesnt mean i doesnt dare to do so, its just that i doesnt want to. Respect is to be earned and given. You guys have my respect and hope you guys can respect me. Thanks. Oh, my english is bad? Thanks. I know that. You are not the first to say that.

wahlanz
13-01-2012, 11:38 AM
Wow! Why everyone like wanna 'kill' me?

Lately weather super hot with not much rain...

Bros here 火气太大... Relak ok...? :D