PDA

View Full Version : The good, the bad, the ugly

JonChia
08-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Just when I thought I have found the perfect girl, everything comes crashing down.

THE GOOD

She's witty, funny, smart, and sexy. She dresses great, and can hold a long conversation without talking about shoes and bags. She's a great kisser, loves the doggy, and is an absolute sex goddess when in cowgirl. She's also great in blowing, licking and sucking. She swallows and does not shy away from facials, and she is one of only two girls I know to actually take pleasure in servicing her man with a blowjob.

THE BAD

The husband found out about us. Oh yes, she's married, and so am I. Between juggling our commitments to our families and retaining the facade of a blissful ever after, we found time for long lunches, conversations over coffee, and the occasional romp. This is what made this brief affair wonderful - we each knew and understood our place in each other's lives. Never overbearing and demanding, but always there to fill the huge void brought on by married life. An NSA friend in the truest sense. But for the sake of her kids, we have agreed to stop seeing each other. She has returned herself wholly to her family, to be the woman she is expected to be, and to endure what she calls "my happily before the after".

THE UGLY

Two days before we were found out, she asked me if I would be comfortable having another man with us. I asked why, and she said she's been fantasizing about getting DPed. That we should start a thread here to look for another man we could both trust. Maybe I was being selfish, or maybe I was being overly protective, but I said let's think about it first. Either way, I just missed out on my first ever, unpaid threesome. ARGH!!!

THE NOW

So, upon her prodding, here I am, hiding behind the anonymity of a new nick and a new email address, searching for my new girl. If you are, like me, stuck in the blissful ever after we call married life, and would like to find a friend who can fill that void, let's get to know each other better.

[email protected]

Apocalypse
08-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Just when I thought I have found the perfect girl, everything comes crashing down.

THE GOOD

She's witty, funny, smart, and sexy. She dresses great, and can hold a long conversation without talking about shoes and bags. She's a great kisser, loves the doggy, and is an absolute sex goddess when in cowgirl. She's also great in blowing, licking and sucking. She swallows and does not shy away from facials, and she is one of only two girls I know to actually take pleasure in servicing her man with a blowjob.

THE BAD

The husband found out about us. Oh yes, she's married, and so am I. Between juggling our commitments to our families and retaining the facade of a blissful ever after, we found time for long lunches, conversations over coffee, and the occasional romp. This is what made this brief affair wonderful - we each knew and understood our place in each other's lives. Never overbearing and demanding, but always there to fill the huge void brought on by married life. An NSA friend in the truest sense. But for the sake of her kids, we have agreed to stop seeing each other. She has returned herself wholly to her family, to be the woman she is expected to be, and to endure what she calls "my happily before the after".

THE UGLY

Two days before we were found out, she asked me if I would be comfortable having another man with us. I asked why, and she said she's been fantasizing about getting DPed. That we should start a thread here to look for another man we could both trust. Maybe I was being selfish, or maybe I was being overly protective, but I said let's think about it first. Either way, I just missed out on my first ever, unpaid threesome. ARGH!!!

THE NOW

So, upon her prodding, here I am, hiding behind the anonymity of a new nick and a new email address, searching for my new girl. If you are, like me, stuck in the blissful ever after we call married life, and would like to find a friend who can fill that void, let's get to know each other better.

[email protected]

wonderful introduction to the girl

poor introduction for yourself

what is this girl's contact? :D

Tsar
08-01-2012, 11:11 PM

I like your approach! so subtle yet direct! TS, can share too?

JonChia
09-01-2012, 06:31 AM
wonderful introduction to the girl

poor introduction for yourself

I like your approach! so subtle yet direct! TS, can share too?

lol sorry bros, can't do that. not right now at least. have to support her decision to go straight. if she changes her mind and sees me again, i'll be sure to remind her about that DP conversation :D

BenjiGlory
09-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Not bad TS. You write very well.

HunterJ
09-01-2012, 11:05 AM
A very different approach to start things. Let's see if any one will be hooked on to TS !!

Apocalypse
09-01-2012, 11:09 AM
A very different approach to start things. Let's see if any one will be hooked on to TS !!

whatever the approach, the whole passage is sumarized as:

"help girls, I just got dump and I need pussies. please pity me.... and give me your pussy"

and the DP part is overshadow by "I want a girl for free sex"

I failed my english..... I might have read wrongly

I also wana see who reply TS. :D

HunterJ
09-01-2012, 12:10 PM

"help girls, I just got dump and I need pussies. please pity me.... and give me your pussy"

Hmm... True true.. But I'm not sure about the DP part. haha !:D

iamme0099
09-01-2012, 02:12 PM

SPOT ON BRO! hahaha

JonChia
09-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Not bad TS. You write very well.

Thanks bro, I appreciate that.

This same girl I'm talking about here once told me that broken English is a major turn off for ladies. Maybe some bros here can learn a thing or two from her comment about writing properly.

JonChia
09-01-2012, 06:16 PM

Thanks for making an overly simplistic executive summary for me. It would be good for bros who can't handle reading something longer than 3 lines.

Hmm... True true.. But I'm not sure about the DP part. haha !:D

Bro, you can't be more right. And I apologize for not acting on her request soon enough.

Apocalypse
09-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks for making an overly simplistic executive summary for me. It would be good for bros who can't handle reading something longer than 3 lines.

For anyone reading on their phone, anything more than 5 lines is too much to read, unless its for profit. :D

Nobody knows what you can bring to the table for the new lady, but one thing is certain:

- there is nothing to choose, when it comes between you and the husband.

reason:

1. she went back to her hubby without hesitation
2. she could have finish off with the DP if you are a stud and it meant something to her.

taking is further, it may be that she wanted to leave, and didn't want to make it difficult for you then she said what she said, if what you are saying is true

:D I'm not criticizing your command of language, its definitely well writen. But did you realize what and how your writing will be interpret understood as?

now, before you get all worked out, the reason why woman like good english, is because so you can understand her every word and not because she like poetry.

When she says "I like this dress" it can be intrepreted as

- Say I am slim
- Say I am pretty
- Say I am fairer because I am on sk2 lightening cream
- Say I am tanner because I am in the pool everyday recently
and so on and so forth.

chill

JonChia
10-01-2012, 12:33 AM
before you get all worked out

I realize that my dry wit may have come across as being irate. I wasn't.

By the way, it should be "get all worked up". I'm sorry, couldn't resist.

There are some interesting points in your post though -

- there is nothing to choose, when it comes between you and the husband.

1. she went back to her hubby without hesitation
2. she could have finish off with the DP if you are a stud and it meant something to her.

This is true, but not for the reasons you have carelessly assumed. As I have already stated, we each understood where we stand in each other's lives. So when we got busted, there was really no other choice for either of us.

Re item #2, I can't believe that a grown man would think this. The world is not all about sex.

Funny though how you were able to nail several things correctly, albeit all by accident:

When she says "I like this dress" it can be intrepreted as

- Say I am slim
- Say I am pretty
- Say I am fairer because I am on sk2 lightening cream
- Say I am tanner because I am in the pool everyday recently
and so on and so forth.

Yes, she's slim, and also toned. She's mid 30s, but has the body of someone 10 years her junior.
Yes, she's pretty. Absolutely. Even without make-up.
Yes, she's fair. Snow white. And yes, she uses SK2.

No, she's not tan. How can you be fair and tan at the same time? :confused:

Anyway, can we stop this bickering? We're all here in this topic for the same reason - finding fun. And this childish banter is so unproductive.

And trolling around on other people's threads is not cool. Where's the love and respect?

On a more positive note, I have a date later today with a Malaysian Chinese. I hope it turns out well. Good night gents.

innuendo
10-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Man, you sound really bitter.

I realize that my dry wit may have come across as being irate.

Your 'dry wit' and proper writing got you nowhere. You're back here begging for pussy, remember?

No, she's not tan. How can you be fair and tan at the same time? :confused:

He was listing options, you dumbass.

Anyway, can we stop this bickering? We're all here in this topic for the same reason - finding fun. And this childish banter is so unproductive.

And trolling around on other people's threads is not cool. Where's the love and respect?

Unproductive for whom? Firstly, this is an internet sex forum, everybody's wasting their time. And it's your topic - nobody else cares. By the way, you misused the word 'topic'. You expect love and respect? Secondly, this is an internet sex forum, trolling is par for the course.

I have a date later today with a Malaysian Chinese.

I see you settled. But why be so specific? It's as if you're insecure, and you didn't think we'd believe you so you tried to make it sound more real.

JonChia
10-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Man, you sound really bitter.

And yet we have one more troll. I will not even dignify your banter with a proper response.

I will, however, share this -

http://s17.postimage.org/rm8qknikr/Untitled.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/rm8qknikr/)

I wonder how it feels like when a lady describes you as a crass, uncivilized, pathetic loser.

Nuff said.

Apocalypse
10-01-2012, 12:49 PM
And yet we have one more troll. I will not even dignify your banter with a proper response.

http://s17.postimage.org/rm8qknikr/Untitled.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/rm8qknikr/)

I wonder how it feels like when a lady describes you as a crass, uncivilized, pathetic loser.

Nuff said.

Not jumping to innu's defense.

Well, my intention was not to criticize your "efforts" in putting together your piece, but rather to simply what most people will think and interpret what you have put together, follow by a de-mystifying what a woman mean when she say "I like a man who can speak good english". It all but an avenue for you to express your sense of humor and wit, which most ladies should find confidence attractive. Bitterness, and using others to call people names, not so.

some tiny mistakes noted in the image btw:

1. 1000s of people looking at my thread - your thread has [/b]438[/b] view as of 12.35pm. Divide it by each person clicking 10 times on your thread, it only have 50 people reading it. Maybe we shouldn't bump it up for you and let it stay 87view (8 people) as of ytd and the day before :D (I think thats how clicks count works, not sure)

And I guess you don't understand girls. " when a lady describes you as a crass, uncivilized, pathetic loser" has the [/b]subtle implied meaning[/b]:

- this guy is so irritating and blunt, that he has got my attention. I am feeling so angry about this loser that I can't get him out of my mind. who does he think he is that he dares to say such a thing. *pause for 5 mins*
- hmm.... his english is not bad too, interesting *pause for 1/2hr*
*TS talks about the pathetic loser once in chat, another time in real life (due to lack of topic) and update one more time when the loser replies*
- hmm.... this guy is actually funny in a crude way. let me find out more about him. *this cycle repeats itself for as many times as needed like a washing machine*

and later you wonder what went wrong when the lady goes out with the loser instead. :D

You don't have to agree with me. :D

Reoxy
10-01-2012, 01:46 PM
I smell fire in here.

Apocalypse
10-01-2012, 01:54 PM
I smell fire in here.

no la. just the usual:

a guy begging for pity sex, and having his "girl" telling him that "his all worked up" in the screenshot provided by him.

Reoxy
10-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Pity sex is better than no sex.:D

Apocalypse
10-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Pity sex is better than no sex.:D

I also want pity sex. I haven't had sex for 2 months plus. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
10-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Relex and cool :cool:

Cheers you guys up with this: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPSnJmfmw3M

nuclearkid
10-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Bro JonChia,

Nice preamble there, it's a good start. As a relative newbie with little posts, its inevitable that you attract the ire of established folks around with your peacock-like display of the written language as insecure folks tend to feel threatened. I meant that as a compliment to you, by the way. As the saying goes, never fight with an ugly guy, he has nothing to lose. Maintain your decorum and enjoy the attention from elsewhere. Good luck.

innuendo
10-01-2012, 05:32 PM

Nuff said.

Firstly, you said 'banter' - that's what it is, don't get your tampon in a twist if you can't handle a bit of banter.

Secondly, you did get off your high horse to share something in response. Why, was your vagina itching or are you not a man of your word?

Thirdly, it feels pretty much the same as me mocking you over the internet, really. Nobody's meant to give a fuck, unless you're needy and/or bitching and moaning about being dumped and/or trying to overcompensate. Oh wait.

JonChia
11-01-2012, 10:23 AM
And I guess you don't understand girls. " when a lady describes you as a crass, uncivilized, pathetic loser" has the [/b]subtle implied meaning[/b]:

- this guy is so irritating and blunt, that he has got my attention. I am feeling so angry about this loser that I can't get him out of my mind. who does he think he is that he dares to say such a thing. *pause for 5 mins*
- hmm.... his english is not bad too, interesting *pause for 1/2hr*
*TS talks about the pathetic loser once in chat, another time in real life (due to lack of topic) and update one more time when the loser replies*
- hmm.... this guy is actually funny in a crude way. let me find out more about him. *this cycle repeats itself for as many times as needed like a washing machine*

and later you wonder what went wrong when the lady goes out with the loser instead. :D

You don't have to agree with me. :D

You're right, I don't agree with you.

Between the two of us, I know her better than you do. In fact, I'd wager that I know her better than her husband does. And when she says The Troll is an ass, even her dogs will treat him like an ass.

your thread has [/b]438[/b] view as of 12.35pm.

I apologize for the exaggeration. My life does not revolve around SBF, and I did not deem it fit to waste time verifying the exact page views while we were chatting yesterday.

JonChia
11-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Bro JonChia,

Nice preamble there, it's a good start. As a relative newbie with little posts, its inevitable that you attract the ire of established folks around with your peacock-like display of the written language as insecure folks tend to feel threatened. I meant that as a compliment to you, by the way. As the saying goes, never fight with an ugly guy, he has nothing to lose. Maintain your decorum and enjoy the attention from elsewhere. Good luck.

Thank you Bro nuclearkid, I appreciate the support. I mean that.

I beg to differ on one issue though - the crass, uncivilized Troll is not established here. He just joined last year, and yet goes dicking around like a god.

And before The Troll responds that I just joined last weekend, no, I'm not a newbie. This new nick is, as mentioned when I started this thread. Maybe The Troll has a new nick too, but with a hothead that thinks from inside his asshole, I highly doubt it.

I've been around the block more than I would care to admit, and I have given away my fair share of contacts and gems. It irks me that these young toughies march around in here with their dicks held high, with a lot of talk and not much substance.

Anyway, thanks again for the compliment and the well wishes. One day, I hope I will be able to repay your kindness.

JonChia
11-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Firstly, you said 'banter' - that's what it is, don't get your tampon in a twist if you can't handle a bit of banter.

Secondly, you did get off your high horse to share something in response. Why, was your vagina itching or are you not a man of your word?

Thirdly, it feels pretty much the same as me mocking you over the internet, really. Nobody's meant to give a fuck, unless you're needy and/or bitching and moaning about being dumped and/or trying to overcompensate. Oh wait.

And The Troll keeps on trolling...

Apocalypse
11-01-2012, 10:51 AM
You're right, I don't agree with you.

Between the two of us, I know her better than you do. In fact, I'd wager that I know her better than her husband does. And when she says The Troll is an ass, even her dogs will treat him like an ass.

Cool senior, chill. Forgive this newbie here..... :D

I don't need to know you, or her or her hubby. I just need to know how woman think.

From the time the lady walk through the door, and by the time she sits down, I already know if she is single or married, what she works as, if she is a smoker or non smoker, her personality and character flaws. I also know why she is here for. I hear and see everything. This is my blessing and this is my curse. :D

nuclearkid
11-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Thank you Bro nuclearkid, I appreciate the support. I mean that.

I beg to differ on one issue though - the crass, uncivilized Troll is not established here. He just joined last year, and yet goes dicking around like a god.

And before The Troll responds that I just joined last weekend, no, I'm not a newbie. This new nick is, as mentioned when I started this thread. Maybe The Troll has a new nick too, but with a hothead that thinks from inside his asshole, I highly doubt it.

I've been around the block more than I would care to admit, and I have given away my fair share of contacts and gems. It irks me that these young toughies march around in here with their dicks held high, with a lot of talk and not much substance.

Anyway, thanks again for the compliment and the well wishes. One day, I hope I will be able to repay your kindness.

My apologies for assuming yours is a rookie thread. A persistent troll (we do know how one looks like, don't we?) that elicits no response...well, we all know how desperate that cry for attention is. Engage if there's something to gain, otherwise, its at best a waste of time but more likely a descend to a level beneath your standing. ;)

Apocalypse
11-01-2012, 11:06 AM
LOLS you copy from Sherlock Holmes one ah "This is my blessing and this is my curse".

you watched it with redviolet ah? :D

Reoxy
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
From the time the lady walk through the door, and by the time she sits down, I already know if she is single or married, what she works as, if she is a smoker or non smoker, her personality and character flaws. I also know why she is here for. I hear and see everything. This is my blessing and this is my curse. :D

You can make a lot of money as a fortune teller.

Dickens1111
11-01-2012, 06:52 PM

Nuff said.

Hey dude, sorry if i piss anyone for getting out of context here, especially your lady who is reading this thread... errr... what software were you using for the chat on the Mac ?

With due respect dude, may i slap you on the back of your head with a wooden spoon for 'thinking about it' with the DP??? WHAT THE #$% WERE YOU THINKING??? Invite yourself and her to our 'fun' gathering to spice things up man!!!!

hmmmmm..husband found out eh... and he forgives her ???? She may just pop back into your life soon.... this time maybe single & available. What are you gonna do then ? Ever thought about it ?

JonChia
12-01-2012, 10:25 AM

I wish I had your curse. That would save a lot of time and money wining and dining the wrong women.

JonChia
12-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Engage if there's something to gain, otherwise, its at best a waste of time but more likely a descend to a level beneath your standing. ;)

Words of wisdom sir.

Though you have to admit, it is quite difficult to disengage if a young jackass such as The Troll needs to be taught a thing or two about manners.