PDA

View Full Version : How on earth do you find them?

fingertuts
07-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Hey just wondering if bros here actually share a few tips on how to find flings? I mean like, most of it is just fantasy to me, but when hearing how you guys achieve makes me really wonder.

I know this is too much, but if anyone could give me some contacts would be wonderful as well.

Cheerios! :D

guowei8
07-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Beg and beg. Go to mars and u will find how on earth to find us earthling.

jasdude
07-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Go to a posh restaurant and order the most expensive meal and the most expensive wine on the menu! When you finish, call for the bill and just thank the waiter for the good service, good food and wine but you have no money to pay! Instantly you will get fling out of the restaurant into a police car! There you go!

SYTBigBoobLover
07-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Simple, because it is all available here on earth! ;)

fingertuts
07-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Alamak why so many trolls... I'm dead serious man

jasdude
07-01-2012, 06:33 PM
I am dead serious too! you asking for handouts? people here work hard to get these contacts! go work the clubs or the pubs. If not just go to the restaurant as i suggested in the first place for fling!

A dumb question deserves a dumb answer.

SYTBigBoobLover
07-01-2012, 07:39 PM
No, you are not "dead serious", you are "seriously dead"!

It's either you asked a question that you already have the answer, or you asked a dumb question which lead to dumb answer, which I certainly do agree with Bro Jasdude's post above.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
07-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Male
165cm [kinda on the short side :(]
53kg
Atheletic body

Looking for some fun :D

Harlow, humpty dumpty marble ball, please roll aside or go hump an earth rock, it will tell you how :rolleyes::rolleyes: