PDA

View Full Version : MILF - SPA near VIVO

tamtom
06-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Not sure whether there is a thread for this location or not. It have, pls pardon me.

Been to this place before joining sbf. As I only venture to plc where it can be easily access by public transport, so this is one of those places.

The lady boss claimed that her gers are only prs or local.

No attached shower, but there is Jacuzzi. Tv lounge is also available.

Here it goes:

After registering at the recep, was asked to shower. Was shown the Jacuzzi. Didnt enjoy the dip, coz more interested wif the massage. Was show a room. Soon a lady, late 30s, came in. Hoping for a syt, but well.......

Lay on the bed & the massage begin. Good & strong. From my back rite to my legs. Relieved me of all my aches. Then she began her nottie business. Start to massage by balls & slide het finger along my crack. Turn around saw her devilish smile. She just ask me to enjoy her massage.

Laying on my back, she continu to apply her sensual stroke. Claimed that her massage is good for blood circulation. Only now dat I realised she was performing jg on me. Coz when she press a certain pt on my dick, it kind of strange.

Soon she told me dat she was let her release me. Quote me a price but I nego coz the entry fee is already costly. Agreed n she proceed to stroke my dick. One of her technique was using both her hands to cupped my dick & hj me furiously. It was like I'm fucking her pussy.

When I asked her to slow down coz I'm abt to cum, she oblige.

After a good 10mins of delicately toying my dick, I shoot my load high up in the air & some of it landed on her face! She commented dat my cum fly like an aeroplane.

The feeling was syiok!

Amanda
Late 30s
Boobs, I didn't touch.
Pussy, only let me to rub her frm outside
Hj, unique way of cupping my dick.
Damage - $62/1hr $30 for releasing me.

She actually quoted me $50. But told her dat I hv little cash wif me.

Some bro might hv better experience there. As for me, I dun normally tell my sexcapade. After many visits to hc, this is my 1st fr & hope to write more.

Cheers :D

ocelotps
06-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi TS, there has been a thread on this & it is Not Worth going coz Price is High, Service is Bad.

tamtom
06-01-2012, 06:35 PM
My apologies.

Since there's a thread oredi, cn someone help me to remove this thread.

Thnx.