PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Recommendation in Bukit Bintang

Dbah1
05-01-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi bros

I am tossing between the Federal hotel and Royale Bintang for the 2 nights I will be in KL

Can you bros recommend which of the above hotel is better in terms of room quality and service?

Thanks
D

LentorGarden
05-01-2012, 09:51 PM
I would suggest Swiss Garden at Jalan Pudu. 5 minutes walk to bukit bintang area. IMO, its a better and cheaper hotel than federal.

shaggerific
05-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Federal is pretty old, so Royale is a better bet. But Royale is at the extreme end of Bkt Bintang and is also across the road from a very busy main thoroughfare.

You didn't stipulate your budget either. If budget is no problem, then the Westin, Marriott and Ritz Carlton are the best ones along Bkt Bintang.

And what type of "service" are you expecting from these hotels?? :confused: Only the Ritz Carlton has butler service where they will make hot chocolate for you, run the bath in the hot tub etc. :rolleyes:

I know some Sg bros used to stay at Capitol (3*). Otherwise, there is ParkRoyal (4*) and another one that is similar to Capitol behind ParkRoyal as well.

punt
05-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Stay Capitol hotel, its a value for money and nice, the room better than Federal hotel.

Tropicana
06-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Genesis hotel also better hotel.. comfortable room.. plus got spa with special there

Dbah1
06-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Thanks all

Dbah1
06-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Piccolo hotel seems nice. Anyone been there?

How does it compare to Federal and Royale?

Thanks

IM.xiaozhu
07-01-2012, 08:01 PM
federal is older, whereas royal bintang is newer.

federal have a HC with many chicks. Chicks there can do room service to both federal and royal bintang guests.

If you drive, choose royal bintang as it has underground carpark, whereas federal will direct guest to drive to sg wang. It is free parking there for hotel guest.

Breakfast is much better in royal bintang compare to federal.

both hotel share the same pool. I couldn't recall which hotel has the pool itself.

cheeselai
07-01-2012, 09:52 PM
how about Farenheit hotel??

faiplaybj
08-01-2012, 01:44 PM
how bout hourly charge hotel at BB area?? anyone knows??

rms3003
10-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone knew the list of hotels that does not require key card to access the room floors? Easier for fl to come up without us going down? I only know royale bintang doesn't need it, thanks

mezzofky
29-02-2012, 08:13 AM
New to town.

Any hotel that I can find FL and straight to their room without getting my own room? Got such thing?
Coz I will be at BB for work and will have a long break in the afternoon and not going to stay.
What about those smaller hotels / motels facing jalan pudu and adjacent to pudu jail.... got FL there too?

Thanks for sharing!!