PDA

View Full Version : Karma Sutra game, perhaps?

sexlanguage
04-01-2012, 01:55 PM
It's boring to see whole threads of male seeking FB here.
I don't know if any couples interested in Karma Sutra game?

In this game, the couples will be trying out 50 different actions (each 5 mins),
see see who has enough stamina to endure. No rewards but just for fun and networking!

It will take place in hotel this Sunday, PM me for the details. :D

insultress
04-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Hmmmm.... from your old posts i see you had a party before? Did it go through cos it looks like all talk only? So will this one be the same?

HunterJ
04-01-2012, 04:46 PM
50 different actions X 5 minutes = 250 minutes (4 hours and 10 minutes)

To be honest, I doubt I can hold my erection for that long even for my age. :p

Maybe you can describe about your "games". :D

SYTBigBoobLover
04-01-2012, 05:15 PM

Young guy like you should be able to have longer period of erection. Else, learn! :D;)

alan0338
04-01-2012, 08:43 PM
i can only last 1 position... can change 5 seconds 1 position or not, maybe i can pass the test ... :D

sexlanguage
04-01-2012, 08:54 PM

Alright bros, I have joined this game with other couples 2 years back. This is probably a new game for swinging couples, is that 4-5 couples will be participate in exchange their partner and each couples will work against each other using Karma Sutra posing, each round, they will trying out 10 actions to see whether the guys/ladies can withstand from premature ejaculation/reach high climax respectively. If either parties break the game, the winner get a point.

After 10 rounds, will proceed to exchange partner again but condom must also be change. That a whole game.

Mr_don_juan
04-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Ehhs karma sutra abit boring liao... how abt kungfu sex positions :D

http://oi40.tinypic.com/x38rjb.jpg

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Young guy like you should be able to have longer period of erection. Else, learn! :D;)

Then I will need more guidance from sister here to train me up !!! Of coz pointers from fellow bros is much needed too. :D

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Then I will need more guidance from sister here to train me up !!! Of coz pointers from fellow bros is much needed too. :D

I'm surprised! You need guidance from SISTER? You like 'incest'? :p

Anyway, longer period of erection has nothing to do with anyone but you. Agree? :D If not, even a SISTER offer her pussy to you, she also can't help you last longer period of erection right?

That's why you said that you can't last 5mins x 50 styles... Right? :D

unsung80
05-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Bro i volunteer to be the time keeper. :D

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm surprised! You need guidance from SISTER? You like 'incest'?

Anyway, longer period of erection has nothing to do with anyone but you. Agree? If not, even a SISTER offer her pussy to you, she also can't help you last longer period of erection right?

That's why you said that you can't last 5mins x 50 styles... Right?

I change my words !!! I need guidance from the females !! :mad: :o I no like incest, but last time I do have a few of those "god-sisters"(older than me) and we end up in bed. lol.

AGREED LAHH !!! :D But maybe they can give me training mar... :p

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I change my words !!! I need guidance from the females !! I no like incest, but last time I do have a few of those "god-sisters"(older than me) and we end up in bed. lol.

AGREED LAHH !!! But maybe they can give me training mar...

Females? I would prefer the term "ladies" or "girls". ;):D

They can give you training you also can't last 5mins x 50 styles. LOL! :D:D

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Females? I would prefer the term "ladies" or "girls". ;):D

They can give you training you also can't last 5mins x 50 styles. LOL! :D:D

Hmm.... ok then. "ladies" and "girls" !

Maybe starting is 5 mins X 5 styles, then extend 5 mins X 10 styles, and so on.. Slowly mar.. HAHAHA !!

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
Hmm.... ok then. "ladies" and "girls" !

Maybe starting is 5 mins X 5 styles, then extend 5 mins X 10 styles, and so on.. Slowly mar.. HAHAHA !!

Agree. So, you better be a good boy & start your training on your gf 1st. When you can hit 5mins x 10 styles, then you are probably good enough to seek for 2nd or additional 'trainer(s)'. ;) LOL! :D

HunterJ
05-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Agree. So, you better be a good boy & start your training on your gf 1st. When you can hit 5mins x 10 styles, then you are probably good enough to seek for 2nd or additional 'trainer(s)'. ;) LOL! :D

What if GF doesn't train with me? Or maybe like... eerrrrr... 1 month once !? HAHAHAH. So I should seek my "trainer" 1st, then gf will be practicing partner right? LOL !!

SYTBigBoobLover
05-01-2012, 04:33 PM
What if GF doesn't train with me? Or maybe like... eerrrrr... 1 month once !? HAHAHAH. So I should seek my "trainer" 1st, then gf will be practicing partner right? LOL !!

I ever came across a post stating something like this:

Ask help from your neighbour on your right --> Ms 'Pumpkin' & 5 'lady fingers'. If not, ask your neighbour on your left --> Ms 'KinPump' & 5 'finger ladies' to join in lor... :D

Sound like gangbang for you, more fun for you right? :eek: LOL! :p

sexlanguage
06-01-2012, 12:47 AM
Waiting for couples to apply!

jasdude
06-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Hmmmm , any FRs from your previous swings ?

guruking
06-01-2012, 09:51 AM
worst than taking IPPT.....

sexlanguage
06-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Hmmmm , any FRs from your previous swings ?

nope bro and they are not from SBF.